TRUMP BTFO! SURGE IS OVER!

TRUMP BTFO! SURGE IS OVER!

Hillary making HUGE gains in the latest NBC poll. Trump is stumped. Get on the winning train before it's too late.

#ImWithHer

WTF. I am a hillary supporter now. Thanks.

>guys, what is a bounce on a downtrend?

> believing polls

NBC polls have been having her at +5 for ages

> that
> huge gains
> had a similar bounce days before, ended up actually lower

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha pathetic little CTR shills I hope you get aids

going by the trend graph alone that is really just a bonce on a downtrend
which if you're not an idiot
you'd realize that is a trend with her "numbers"

The thought occurred to me the other day.

I was called for a poll. I hung up. I thought, "This is why polls skew liberal. Conservatives have better things to do than sit and take a stupid poll"

Polls take about 15 minutes to take

lol okay, sure thing
the best poll will be on Nov. 8th

IT WAS SO FUCKING CLOSE

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't over yet. In fact, the election is nearly three months away. Does not leading in some inaccurate or doctored polls count? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the election campaign is still on? Trump is giving speeches right now and has been the top Republican candidate for how many months now? He's up against one of the most crooked politicians to have ever lived, who just happens to have a lead because she rigged a poll. But you know what? She still belongs in prison. Trump is one of the single greatest individuals in the world, he turned a small loan of a million dollars into billions and would have made more if not for constantly thinking about running for president. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and somebody shows you a screencap of this. Oh look at that, a poll was released showing Trump ahead of Hillary. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making these anti-Trump posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll Trump on this board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

My phone rings all the time lately with caller ID of mostly local numbers and name of "NAME NOT FOUND" or "UNAVAILABLE".

I know it's got to be fucking pollsters.

I lift the handset, wait a second, then put it back down. Can't waste my time going over to the answering machine to delete what is almost always 2 seconds of silence. (They have computer outdialers and only connect a human when they get a live fish.)

The phone company lets me have a block list of up to 20 numbers (yeah, just 20, when some scammers use 3 or 4), and I put a few of the worst local offenders on it the other day.

Good for you. I have better things to do with those 15 minutes.

anyone notice you can't make thread forbidden by the sticky, except for this shit?

do mericans change their political views every day?
how do you explain those graphs?

Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
I'm about to break

>argument by anecdote: the post

>NBC
>Polls
>Trustworthy or relevant

Oh man does anyone else notice thatbright when trump is less than a point from being in the lead, or if he barely gets in the leed, suddenly he starts to drop enough so (((rcp))) can claim shillary is in the lead?

Its almost like (((rcp))) is editing the polls

>NBC News
Should I tell him?

I too take breaks when climbing a mountain.

>+6% democratic weighting
>1/100 was transgender and 1/100 decided not to answer whether or not they were trans gendered.
>Trannies are literally less than 1% of the population let alone the voting demographics

>(((NBC)))

This. I can't believe people are so fickle

>Get on the winning train
no. we are who we are.

>Also it was an online poll
lmao you people are so lame.

thats one point difference, how much does that thing zoom eh?

When are we gonna see your new clock, Ahmed?

>Should I tell him?
YOU ATE THE SNACK DIDN'T YOU?!

That's a big gap for a 1% difference.

مرحبا أخي

(((NBC)))

Kek. Drumpf got too complacent. Well, I guess it was interesting while it lasted...

A FUCKING CHOCOLATE BAR

Survey monkey has a C rating on Nate Rusts site.

NBC switched from RV to LV and called it a Clinton surge.

>SurveyMonkey

fuck off

Kek Drumpftards are literally on suicide watch.

>DRUMPF POLLS ARE SURGING

>B-but hillary CAN'T BE WINNING IN POLLS NOOOO

Haha get back to me in a few months when you have the first WOMAN president of the United States.

Fuck off leaf.

>NBC
I'd take Twitter polls more seriously

>(((NBC)))

come on now

RIGGED

Its funny that drumpf always seems to fuck up just as he's closing in on Clinton in the polls. Really makes you think

How is Illary Killton always leading polls when is she is not doing anything?

Yes, clearly he should have made a more academic response to LEL XD BTFO

OMG, "drumpf"! That's hilarious! Drumpf BTFO +420 stumped!

>be 26
>first time I ever get pollsters calling
>fun at first but now it's annoying
>now they call me and I answer nonsensical contradictory answers
>like I don't believe in global warming but I'm voting Jill stein
> my number one issue is gun control and I support trump
>I think Hillary emails are a big deal but I support her
>"undecided"

Mfw I wonder how many people fuck with the polls like me

>polls are only right when they favor us: The Thread

> believing RCP numbers
you gotta be truly desperate

I always shill trump. Why not?

I did for a while but the fuckers have called m 8 times so I decided to have fun

Oh good, everyone agreed to shift the poll demographics again.

In the Spring they went from a 30-40-30 D-I-R split to 40-30-30

So now it must be, what? 60-20-20?

compare hillary with trumps trend line. she's screwed.

>tfw saying you're an independent black woman who votes Trump and votes for dems locally

The only poll that had any time after the attacks this weekend had trump way up.
Surge is about to go much higher.

>NBC

(((Americans)))

>one post by this ID
Thanks for correcting the record! :^)

Why does RCP even accept online surveymonkey polls? Do they just not have a standard?

Good thing popular vote doesn't mean shit. Even with Hillary ahead in the popular vote this still bodes well for Trump.