Cred Forums's opinion on Poaching?

>foxnews.com/world/2015/02/08/guerrila-poaching-extremist-groups-violent-methods-leading-to-higher-slaughter.html

Do to the fact that poaching is illegal, it's safe to assume that the people willing to do it are criminals in other "circles" of the world as well. Poaching for a cause larger than simply their own monetary gain, like a terrorist group or currupt government. But even if they are in it only for the money they still indirectly help the "criminal" world.

This pisses me the fuck off Cred Forums! BILLIONS of dollars spent on "refugee" SCUM! Literal sub humans from the worst parts of the planet are given billions in aid, yet we let these endangered animals die.

These fucking refugees will never contribute to society, their descendants 10,000 FUCKING YEARS FROM NOW WON'T CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY! They are like plankton. Yet we give them more and more and more money.

Other urls found in this thread:

ewn.co.za/2015/09/22/Nearly-500-Mozambican-poachers-killed-in-South-Africa-s-Kruger-since-2010-former-leader
defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=13024
youtube.com/watch?v=BxPtb397Dxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

poaching is strictly punished where it happens, and the sale and transportation of goods related to poaching, even unknowingly, carry hefty fines.

only edge lord faggots will be fine with it, somewhere along the lines of "animals are gay. they deserved it".

I hunt and support hunting for food and for culling. The idea of killing an animal to mount its head, similar to poaching (killing to harvest one or two glands, maybe a fluid) is immoral and baseless.

>opinion on Poaching?
White, black or yellow niggers should be hanged for this in front of their families.

Meanwhile these endangered animals are dying, never to return. Humanity will lose them for the rest of eternity.

Not for a good reason, not because we had to. Nope. Because some low IQ criminals hunted them to the last one because America and Europe were too busy saving "refugees".

>ywn swim with a Steller's Sea Cow

that poor elephant!!! :o

Niggers and gooks are not people.

>poaching is strictly punished where it happens,

When has that EVER stopped people from doing anything? It only takes a few seconds to aim and shoot an animal and after that they're dead for good. Punishment won't bring it back. And the threat of punishment isn't enough to deter this "human" filth.

Why do we aid the lowest of low Arabs "refugees" yet we are allowing chimps to be hunted to extinction? Chimps share around 98% of the same DNA as us, and chimps and a few other primates are in the first stages of their Stone Age.

Yet we let them die and save worthless humans who will never do anything for anyone.

people need to make an example out of poachers
spear niggers wont stop till then

if the hunting is not for food/survival its degenerate

poaching arabs and niggers is the solution

dindus killing animals to sell their horns to chinks who then perform magic with it...i wonder why whites rule the world

I hope that elephant gets better soon

why can't we poach niggers instead? there's plenty of them

>if the hunting is not for food/survival its degenerate

As long as it's an endangered animal I'd rather save it than some low IQ group of people living in the middle of nowhere. Those people will never contribute or even be able to function in modern society.

There will still be humans far into the future if we don't kill ourselves, but these animals will be gone soon. And they will be gone forever

>Do to the fact that poaching is illegal, it's safe to assume that the people willing to do it are criminals in other "circles" of the world as well.
littering is illegal so i guess all people who throw their pop cans in the road are evil terrorists and drug dealers you dumb jabba the hut piece of shit

Why did you post a picture of Phillip Seymour Hoffman?

I have an idea. Outfit a sizeable, genocidal crusader army. Name
it Save Animals with Super Savers teams. Present yourself as Green/Liberal/Vegan/PETA front.

In reality, go around killing Niggs and other subhuman waste that endangers species.

>littering is illegal so i guess all people who throw their pop cans in the road are evil terrorists and drug dealers you dumb jabba the hut piece of shit

Throwing a piece of trash away and risking your life to kill a massive animal are two incredibly different things.

If you were being serious I can't imagine what it is like to be you.

Very fucking much this.

i've swam withmanatees atleast.
they are friendly and it's pretty fun but alligators make me kinda nervous, atleast they usually just look at you..

>if the hunting is not for food/survival its degenerate

Or at least if it's not for the practice of it. If shit hits the fan, and I don't have practice hunting then I'm fucked. With that being said everything involved with survivalist. Clean, butcher, and store your own meat. Anything less is unacceptable.

You are literally retarded.

We have a big problem with poaching here, back in the early 90's the defunct Mozambican rebels formed criminal groups after the civil war and made a large portion of money off coming into South Africa and poaching animals.

Our president at the time Thabo Mbeki received permission from the Mozambican government to enter the country and take out these militant gangs.

My uncle was part of one of the teams that killed these poachers. It's quite a wild story because they did not imprison any of them they just killed them.

My uncle said they would run up to the compounds in the early mornings while they were all sleeping and spray through the windows.

I wish our military could still be doing that shit.

Sorry it was the late nineties and Thabo Mbeki was the deputy president.

Fuck, I'd totally join that death squad. I'll have a flamethrower.

What part has got you triggered faggot?

The DNA part? The early Stone Age part?

I dont know, it is a bit harsh but what else can you do with ex rebels. They will never stop killing. Its the only thing they know how to do.

The saddest part about this the people who are being memed into globalist greenwashed "environmentalism" that does nothing to save the planet.

What weapons did both sides use?

Sounds like a remnant of the "old" Best South Africa. Not bad.

Isn't being the flamethrower guy just saying "I want to die the most horrible death you have on offer."?

R4 for South Africa probably and the Mozambicans have tons of kalashnikov.

It was not though which is surprising, it was the ANC government that organized it.

this looks like another problem with niggers. whites dont slaughter animals like this to sell the the niggery chinese so they can fix they little chick weiners. ie eating tiger dick

I was actually reading a bit about it now and I found these two articles. Seems like they never did stop. I guess the ANC cant fuck up all things.

ewn.co.za/2015/09/22/Nearly-500-Mozambican-poachers-killed-in-South-Africa-s-Kruger-since-2010-former-leader

defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=13024

The fact that these animals live in shithole nations filled with violent and desperate niggers makes it fucking impossible to ensure they aren't poached.

This is also the fault if the Chinese and their bullshit traditional eastern medicine. Fucking subhumans ruin everything

That's really good. Unfortunately the problem will never go away and the minute you ease back on them, they'll just start killing again.

chinese medicine bullshit, eat rhino horn - get a hardon again.

And gooks, it is gooks who buy this.

The real problem is the Vietnamese, Malaysians and Chinese. Those fucks cause the most damage with their stupid superstitious beliefs about traditional medicine.

The number of Rhino poaching went up by something ridiculous like 800% when the Malaysian Prime minister said rhino horn cured his cancer.

They are the fucks that create the market.

Poor animals in Africa have to live around niggers.

>Malaysian Prime minister said rhino horn cured his cancer.

Why did he say that? Was he making money off it somehow, or does he actually believe the horn cured his cancer?

youtube.com/watch?v=BxPtb397Dxc

No, he is just a stupid fucking zipperhead who believes in all that shit. It might of been the Vietnamese president or politician I cannot remember.

nothing wrong with hunting recreationally but killing endangered species for profit is obviously degenerate. a majestic tigers life which i believe only a few thousand still exist in the wild is worth more than some replaceable HIV infected nigger.

Name what's wrong with poaching when most of these animals literally bring nothing at all to the ecosystem
>muh animals have feelings
Please. Most of them can barely feel anything beyond simple pain and fear out of instinct, even the dirtiest nigger subhuman is capable of displaying complex feelings and emotions that comes with being human

The coolest animals are already extinct, who gives a fuck

of course a favella monkey places no value over protecting and preserving their own planet much like they place no value over mainting their garbage laden scrap metal jungles and contaminated, shit soup water.

Well I'd trade 200 milion fabelinhos for 1 rhino everyday

There's absolutely no reason why these animals shouldn't be here 100, 1000, or even 10,000 years from now.

If you can't see the value in preserving something then I don't really know what to tell you. But it probably explains why your country is such a hell hole.

There is nothing wrong with poaching

If Animals can't defend themselves then they deserve to be killed off

Ignore him, there's a lot of not so smart fags browsing this board and people who don't give a shit about animals.

How is what I said in the post he was replying to retarded?

It's OK when White People do it because the money they spend goes into MUH CONSERVATION so they can kill the Elephant's babies later.

That's not poaching.

Poaching cannot be quantified and managed, commercial hunting can.

It seems like I accidentally messed up the post number, anyways sorry for the awkwardness/autism because I meant to reply to you.

Yes, but how much did Ellie get from the tooth fairy?