English prime minister is STILL in the USA. DOESNT HE HAVE A JOB?

WHAT THE FUCK GO AWAY ALREADY. WTF BRITISH PEOPLE.

Speaking to Bloomberg during a visit to New York, Khan said he wants Trump to meet his family, who he described as “proud Londoners, proud Muslims”. He added that he’d like to take the Republican candidate to “parts of London that are incredibly diverse”.

The first Muslim leader of a major European capital, Khan has openly criticized Trump’s stance toward Muslims, particularly his proposal to temporarily ban Muslims from entering the U.S. Speaking to TIME shortly after his electoral victory in May, he said that if Trump were to become President, he’d be stopped from going there by virtue of his faith, which would prevent him from engaging with American mayors and swapping ideas.

“Conservative tacticians thought those sorts of tactics would win London and they were wrong. I’m confident that Donald Trump’s approach to politics won’t win in America,”

time.com/4500922/sadiq-khan-donald-trump-muslim-family/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U
youtube.com/watch?v=i0_cE0H5mDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>khan
>prime minister
Burger intelligence lads

>He added that he’d like to take the Republican candidate to “parts of London that are incredibly diverse”.

I figured they'd try to assassinate Trump, but I never thought they'd be so bold about it.

>everyone is named Khan

>PM

That's the king m8.

Sadiq Khan is a fucking nobody. Nobody outside of London knows who he is. Parts of our own country don't even know who he is. He's just trying to gain attention by talking about Trump.

The guy is a political hack and needs to fuck off.

>“Conservative tacticians thought those sorts of tactics would win London and they were wrong. I’m confident that Donald Trump’s approach to politics won’t win in America,”

Translation: we'll flood your lands with as many niggers as possible to overwhelm your democracies

Why has it become so fashionable to shill for the shit tier races in the last few years?

In just few months in office this cunt banned ads with sexy women, enforced hiring according to ethnicity because muh diversity and attended rally where women were forced to stand at the back. I will bet my left ass cheek next one will be mandatory female head covers to protect them from rape culture.

>diverse
i love how the kikes and their nigger pets have mangled this word

>Khan
>Prime Minister
Nigger he's not even a regular Minister, he's a fucking Mayor who thinks he's Obama.

Him touring the US and patronizing us to give up and let his terrorists in is like the Mayor of Atlanta going to Russia during the cold war and telling them what to do.

TSA shouldn't have let him off the plane.

ok we get it.

Bongs, tell your trash to come home. he's been in new york making a stink for a week. literally and figuratively.

>prime minister
You Burgers are so fucking dumb

>he's a fucking Mayor who thinks he's Obama.
This. mayor of london is literally a meme job with no actual fucking powers outside of transport.

nah he's your problem now burgers

It's actually muhammad, Kahn is just their last name.

pls detain him without trial

>Presidential candidate
>Diverse part of London
Secret Service won't allow this khan

Muslim ban when?

youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U

Why the fuck is this cunt even in your country? Surely he should at least TRY and give the impression that he takes his job seriously? Lazy cunt needs to go back to Londonistan.

Baited. just like clockwork

NBA so black

At first I was going to say "he should fucking mind his own business and stay out of our affairs"

But then I realized Farage is doing the same thing, and I totally support the Unbarragable One. So it'd be inconsistent for me to shit-talk Prince Sadiq on that point.

Still, I wan this fucking sandnigger to go.

>PM
Burger education. He's a fucking transport manager. Mayor of London is a joke position.

>muslim from another country telling us what to do
I seem to recall a nigger doing that too.

>I-It was just bait I swear!

Also, implying London is Britain. Dreadful thread.

>I was only pretending to be retard

Diverse is anti white (and anti male). I take the word as a threat these days.

>Comparing a Minister and former head of a major UK party AND former member of EU parliament to
>a fucking Mayor
They are not equals. Farage can talk about global politics, Khan cannot.

We'll have ours in January

>Farage
>minister
No he's not.

Please tell me what Farage was minister of?

[spoiler]other than secretary of state for bants that is[/spoiler]

Ukip has never even been in power you silly sausage.

>Speaking to TIME shortly after his electoral victory in May, he said that if Trump were to become President, he’d be stopped from going there by virtue of his faith,

What? How did he get sworn in as mayor then?x

England's so radicalized that the Queen now wears a hijab instead of a crown

London is like 47% white, it's a leftist shithole.
The fact that Boris was mayor for eight years in a Labour shithole is actually impressive.

>other than secretary of state for bants that is
I'm gonna miss that most desu

What the fuck is a fucking major doing outside of his shithole? Why is his opinion relevant on a national level? It isn't. Gas him before it's too late.

He won in London because they have been importing muslims and other parasites for the past few decades, and that's all there is too it. The actual British can't stand him.

He's been here for a while and he acts like he's the most popular politician in England so I just assumed he is.

I wouldnt be surprised if he has something to do with a recent terror attack we had in NYC. it happened right after his arrival.

>Khan
>British

>he acts like he's the most popular politician in England
kek no, his party is loathed by most of the population now and is increasingly unelectable and tearing itself to shreds with leftist infighting.

goes to show how worthless his job is, and that he's nothing other than an affirmative action token minority

Woah, why wont this muslim inbred just tend do his job instead of trying to meddle in the affairs of other countries.

Why is it that whenever mudslime obtains some position of power he immediately tries to push his agenda and force his views on other people.

Just looking at this guy's face makes me want to punch him in the mouth.

Seriously, Londoneers are some of the richest people, cant some of you guys have him assassinated or what?

>He added that he’d like to take the Republican candidate to “parts of London that are incredibly diverse”.
Mayor of London threatens to kill US presidential candidate.

>this

He's a muslim
all muslims think they are going to take over the west by flooding in
All muslims support more mass muslim immigration

Baited AGAIN

I'm on a proxy you dumbass London shitskins

I hope he stays over there tbqh.

>prime minister
you collossal fucking idiot
you're a bit early for that

>which would prevent him from engaging with American mayors and swapping ideas.

Good, keep your Orwellian bullshit to yourselves.

>is a fucking nobody
>is the major of London
>religion: islam

glad you guys got the brexit

>“parts of London that are incredibly diverse

This man needs to be arrested for acts of war from threatening the life of a presidential candidate.

Nice damage control

>will prevent him from coming here to swap ideas
OH NO

Haha OP hooked him a marlin!

>I smell a Franz Ferdinand in the making..

What's the bet khan does something terrible to Trump while he's there? That would explode the planet right now.

That image is horrifying when put into perspective.

The UN is evil. Nothing short.
And somehow it is running our planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=i0_cE0H5mDk

"I dont want a bust up with trump"