Canadian Intellectual destroys Trump with a Top 10 video

youtube.com/watch?v=RAsGEwLvFqw

Wew, he surely showed him

May Weedman bless him for his progressive and tolerant efforts

Other urls found in this thread:

peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/09/19/hillary-clinton-cancels-event-california-campaign-says-pneumonia/
thehill.com/policy/national-security/296680-house-panel-probes-web-rumor-on-clinton-emails
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/hes-the-republican-obama-trump-raises-100-million-from-small-donors-in-less-than-three-months/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/296753-cnn-falsely-adds-racial-to-trump-vetting-comments
iamshaman.com/library/flashback.swf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Canadian intellectuals

>Canadian Intellectuals

Bait.

>Canadian intellectuals

>trump didn't intend to win
source please

>be meme
>me and my gf discovers this guy on Normiebook
>watch some videos and find them interesting and informative
>"Oh, by the way, guys. I am Canadian!"

Fucking dropped immediately

>Canadian Intellectual

>Canadian
>intellectual

>Canadian intellectuals

>Canadian Intellectual

who did he plagiarized on this one?

>Canadian Intellectual

He's not saying what they want to hear = he doesn't want to win.

Little do they know that what you want to hear =/= what you need to hear.

>Canadian Intellectual

>Canadian
>intellectuals

>Canadian Intellectual

Hillary Clinton Cancels Event in California, Campaign Says Pneumonia is Back

peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/09/19/hillary-clinton-cancels-event-california-campaign-says-pneumonia/

House panel looking into Reddit post about Clinton's email server

thehill.com/policy/national-security/296680-house-panel-probes-web-rumor-on-clinton-emails

Trump Raises $100 Million From Small Donors in Less Than Three Months

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/hes-the-republican-obama-trump-raises-100-million-from-small-donors-in-less-than-three-months/

CNN falsely adds 'racial' to Trump vetting comments

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/296753-cnn-falsely-adds-racial-to-trump-vetting-comments

>sage

>Canadian Intellectual

> Mexico - Canada intellectual broship

>Canadian intellectual

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
ARRANGE TO HAVE YOUR EMAILS YIFFBLEACHED
THEN FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

>canadian intellectuals

extend the range ban across the globe, not just this Cambodian calligraphy network.

>Canadian intellectual

>canadian intellectual
>implying

This guy is probably from Toronto if he gives any shits about the USA elections desu

>Nobody's laughing anymore

You got that right you bald cunt. At least the liberals realize the gravity of the situation.

Isn't this the crybaby that made a video about his girlfriend kicking his ass? What a beta male

the guy looks mentally retarded. he has that look of wonder on his face. ohh pancake

>Santoro name origin is italian
>Italian's are known for being emotional pussys
>Mathew Santoro cried like a bitch

What is it about Italians?

Marijuana should be legal worldwide!
Of fuck, wrong capain

I like the Canadian president, are you guys hating on me now?

>Canadian intellectuals

topkek eh?

Norway should be banned.

>canadian intellectuals
even achmed next to me knows that this is bs

>canadian intellectuals

Why?

iamshaman.com/library/flashback.swf

We Norwegian people vote for love and peace

Isn't that the same Youtuber that got beat up by his gf or something?

>Canadian intellectuals

Thats ignorance, personal attack is not tolerated.
You guys have all lost the debate. Trump is childish, and greedy. He hates the Chinese because he owes them money... Don't believe me? Make your own re-search

How do people watch this shit? The guy is a whiner, became famous because he lost his job and was beat up by b-level-actress and cried about it on Youtube. Guy is a born loser.

Drink some moar

>Canadian Intellectual

>Canadian Intellectual

Woah. Surely, Trump has been stumped by a powerful canadian. This must be the end of the Trump campaign.

Listen Ahmed no one gives a shit about the Youtube celeb's OPINION that you subscribe to.

Their are 50+ countries in this world that are a moslem majority that you can go and live in. Why don't you do it?

>Canadian intellectuals

We should all live together peacefully. Don't be a racist. I'm born in Norway, I'm white, I got both black and white friends. Even one of my best friends is Muslim. I don't believe in what he believe in, but still I accept he as a person. And you should too.

Stop spamming this garbage, nobody cares.

Cool man, you are so accepting and liberal, very forward thinking. Too bad your rhetoric based on exploiting baseless feelings is going on the window.

Having said that, maybe someday you can be in the same road side grave as your bolshevik heros and your negro and moslem kinsmen can be right beside you.

Smoke some pot my friend

One of my best friends is a Turk. You know what he said to me?

"Holy shit dude, kill them all before they get their fangs into your country, Islamists will ruin everything."

You need to stop being racist and move to a Muslim country, to help with that whole living together peacefully idea.

After all, until all percentages of everyone are spread equally across all areas there can't be equality.

And the Muslim percentage in non-Muslim nations is a higher percentage than the non-Muslim percentage in Muslim nations.

>Canadian
>intellectual

Didn't this faggot rip off a bunch of other Youtuber's original content?

What do you think being a "Canadian Intellectual" on Youtube is about? Of course a Canadian Intellectual would rip of other's content/ideas on Youtube.

Peace
I vote for Gandhi
You all have some anger in your hearts, I understand. The IS is very very mean, but a Muslim ain't IS

His tooth are undisturbingly white.

>Canadian intellectual

He got beat up by a women and then cried about it.

Did that make you offended?

How can trump ever recover from this?

Oooooh a top 10 list, the pinancal of intelligence.