Cracked declares 4+Cred Forums invented alt-right

"Remember when Donald Trump tweeted that antisemitic image macro about Hillary Clinton? It's OK if you don't. Nothing is lost on the internet, no matter how much you want it to be. Journalists traced the original image back to 4+Cred Forums, a message board that specializes in outrageous racism and harassment."

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2381-toddler-rape-threats-other-tactics-alt-right.html

waste of an ID

Pff let those cucks have it

Pepe is ours, we are Kek's, that's all that matters.

>uguu

Strong ID OP

>uguu
kawaii desu ne~

just appreciating the ID

I used to like Cracked then they got gradually worse, last time I went on there the other year there was an article titled "a day in the life of a prostitute", I didn't go back.

THEY BACKTRACED IT

>cracked
into the trash
>uguu~~
uguu desu ne

oh god this takes me back

sage

Actually you just got older.

tiptopkek

>cracked
>not archived
Fuck off, Swaim, we're not giving you clicks.

Hillary invented it. What's this bullshit about the "invention" of the alt-right. It just sort of happened!

This image is from BEFORE GG, which apparently made them even more liberal and butthurt.

>10 Years

Man 2006 was a great year for the toons

Uguu~

10 years was over a decade ago.

Yeah man, it's all crazy. Some user told me to go watch Welcome to the N.H.K, and I heard it was decently redpilled. Last night I finally had the time and did, and then I realized that it has been been like a decade and X months since its release. Raelly Maeks u think about how fast time goes by.

>Hillary spoke out again the so called "alt right"
>All the sudden MSM and almost all non moderate/conservative sites are talking about it even though actions of these so called "alt-right" have been on going years before the election

MMMmmmm
It really makes you think the media is taking its talking point directly from Hillary (not true)

Most Anime is mass produced shit now these days, only real solid one so far is the anime adaptation of JJBA (Which is obvious since JoJo is like the pinnacle of Storytelling in Japan).

I usually stick to the old stuff too. I haven't seen Bizarre Adventure yet, but I'll check it out eventually. My favorite Chinese cartoon will always be Clannad, another 2006 title. Where did it go astray?

You are really missing out on the series, the animated adaptation is up to Diamond is Unbreakable (4th Story Arc).

I am honestly not sure where Anime went south, I think it may have had to do with the moe fandom that ballooned out of control and people are thinking moe is all they want rather than a well crafted story.

Yeah, I agree with you on that for sure. I watched Monogatari up until recently, but it's basically blue pilled fan service with the exception of Kaiki, which was the main reason I ended up watching. Besides that, the only present anime I'm interested in is Yahari No Seishun. Basically just a cynical loner kid in high school whose not liked because of his views, and the various plans he makes. I feel most of us here can definitely relate, but that's about the only present day stuff I watch. After NHK I'll check out BA, thanks for the reccomendation.

>you will never have a kawaii id

Why even live

>'alt-right' predates the Clinton campaign by nearly a decade
>Cred Forums acts as if CTR ghostwrote the entire thing

Why you gotta be like this, Cred Forums?