What the fuck do we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young white males?

What the fuck do we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young white males?

Shave your head and stear into it. Listen to Joe Rogan talk about it

stop having shit genes, white cunt

Luckily, unlike the watched pot that never boils, putting effort into your hair growth can yield actual results, particularly when it comes to strategic eating. So that you know exactly how to get results, here are eight foods that actually make your hair grow faster, recommended by Harvard and Yale Medical School-trained nutritionist Jayson Calton, PhD, and licensed nutritionist and fitness chef Mira Calton, CN. Here’s how to get the hair of your dreams.

Salmon
This fish is loaded with the strong hair supporters like vitamin D and protein, and it also contains omega-3 fatty acids that promote hair growth by keeping your scalp healthy. A win-win.

Yellow peppers
Yellow bell peppers have nearly five and a half times more vitamin C than oranges (341 milligrams, as opposed to 63). This is very good news for your locks—vitamin C is an antioxidant that strengthens the hair shaft and hair follicles, as well as prevents breakage.

Oysters
Zinc deficiency has been known to cause hair loss and poor scalp conditions, and oysters are loaded with zinc—just three ounces contains 493-percent of your daily value. But not just any oysters will do: Steer clear of the ones caught in the Gulf of Mexico, which may contain unusually high levels of Cadmium due to the 2010 BP oil spill.

Eggs
Eggs are an excellent source of those aforementioned omega-3s, and they are also contain biotin (which many people trying to grow their hair take in supplement form). But be aware: It’s not the “healthier” egg white that will make your hair long and beautiful, it’s the yolk. Eating too many egg whites can actually block the absorption of biotin into the body, causing a depletion of this micronutrient.

Sunflower seeds
Just a few little seeds can supply you with an abundance of vitamin E, which will enhance blood flow to the scalp and promote faster hair growth.

Sweet potatoes
Sweet potatoes are loaded with beta carotene, the precursor for vitamin A that not only promotes a healthy scalp but effectively promotes hair growth, too. Choose foods loaded with beta carotene over supplementing with high doses (over 2500 milligrams) of vitamin A from retinol, since it can be toxic at very high levels.

1. Hair Plugs
2. Shave it

That's basically it.

Avocados
Due to their high concentration of essential fatty acids naturally found in skin cells (which help to keep your skin smooth and supple), avocados are an age-old beauty secret. When topically applied to the hair and scalp, they have the added ability to stimulate collagen and elastin production. Mix a little avocado with sour cream (which contains lactic acid to help exfoliate dead skin and clean up buildup on the scalp) and apply to your hair and scalp for about ten minutes before washing off.

Almonds
These nuts will make your hair grow faster and thicker due to their high biotin content. One cup contains nearly one-third of your daily requirement. You should be able to see the results in a month or two of adding them to your diet.

Finasteride 1mg/day.

My dad accidentally discovered the cure to this. He got shitty plugs, they fell out, but then for some reason his real hair grew back in. So the answer is: get shitty plugs.

It's not am epidemic. It's always happened.

I dunno. I started losing hair at 16, and at 22 I look worse than your pic.
But I never ate fruit or vegetables, so I might have brought that upon myself.

Stop jerking off.

Nice quads m8!

It's probably genetic desu. Not eating that much good food jusy gives you shitty hair, it doesn't make it fall out unless you have a massaive defiency of something.

ur dad lied to u and got a wig

did u know most japanese and korean men wear wigs? ifu go over there u wont see any bald dudes except over 65s when they retire. its widespread unlike here where only celebs wear them

Honestly we should just sterilize you guys and kill anyone who produces plugs or drugs for this problem.

You clearly have inferior genes, why should you plague future generations with them?

Grow a beard.

You can't. Its fucking genetic, only idiots say otherwise. Its not more common now than before, people are just more vain now since social media especially.

I've seen more bald guys in Italy then anywhere else. It's probably somewhere in your family.

Than*

Funnily enough, Italians appear to carry that gene more-so than other Europeans. Projecting?

Nope.

>buttmad baldy

Dude, if other italians have problems with that, sterilize them too, I don't give a fuck.

Weve got more balds than they do probably, but you americans are bald as fuck too

why do you dirty baldies keep posting this thread?
just hang yourself

it is not epidemic, it is evolution.

Men are living longer, more photo and video, hot water in showers.

Nothing has changed biologically, we are just burning our scalps more often from hot showers.

You could still carry that gene you fucking idiot. And the fact that you're so mad about another man's hair is indicative of your own insecurities.

shave head? WOOOO WOW PROBLEM FIXED HOLY SHIT!

the worst part about someone balding is them bitching about it or trying to fix it shave your fucking head and MOVE ON its not a big deal at all

You're fucking stupid. KYS. Hair loss is due to acidosis and malabsorption not deficiency. Do a 40 day grape fast and I gaurentee your shit will be back strong as ever. Give up the starch and blood for life.

Finasteride fixes that shit right up. Works for me and all the guys I recommended it too.

>frog
Check.
>anime
Check.
>autist reply
Check.

>You could still carry that gene you fucking idio

You fucking moron, male pattern baldness is a diagynic trait, if I have the shitty allele I also have the disease, if I don't have the disease then I also don't have the shitty allele.

>shave head
>look like a cancer patient or a neo nazi

Too much wanking mate

balding is pol related in what way op?

oh nvm

>1 post by this ID

It's pretty amazing that such a phenotype exists. What purpose does it serve? Clearly some proportion of women found hair loss attractive for millennia.

Balding is follicle shrinkage, not growth slowing.

>complaining about frogs/anime/autists on Cred Forums
off yourself, white cunt

>no one in my family has ever gone bald
>both grandparents died in mid 80s with full heads of hair
>father has a thick head of hair in his mid 50s
>maternal uncles all have full heads of hair
>mfw hairline receding at corners at age 25

>mfw thick head of hair with perfect hairline

kek get fucked baldies

If you value hair more than your test and impotency than you've got issues.

Is it so bad? you guys are ok with baldness.

We round them up against the wall and shoot them

>epidemic
Nothing?

Male baldness is common among all races. It's just a sign you've blown your attractive years being a flakey cunt and now no one your age worth being with will date you now.

Low testosterone, enjoy your limp penis at 35, us balding masterrace will never have that problem.

LOL dumbass

Age with dignity

finasteride does not lower your testosterone. In fact, it may raise it slightly, because it prevents test from being converted into DHT.

And it can cause impotency, but only a fraction experience it.

I blame gravity. The more my hair is thinning on top, the more my chest and ass gets hairy. It has to be gravity.

Having long full hair is for young people. If your hair is still as full at 60 as it was at 16, then you're a numale faggot most of the time, notice how all the EU cucks, Trudeau, Obongo, etc all have perfectly good hair while they are in their middle-aged to twilight years? Why are Trump, Mel Gibson (kike slayer), Tone, Putin, etc all bald as fuck while being some of the most based cunts alive.

Pretty sure dudes that bald have been balding since the dawn of man. This isn't some new occurrence dipshit.

Admitting you're wrong is the mature thing to do, dude.

RARE

>trump
>bald

It's not an epidemic. It's just that men aren't wearing hats all the time anymore so it's more noticable, and about 50 years ago every guy who startet balding was around his 30's with wife and kids, so no one thought it was weird.

It's just an "epidemic" right now because people are so self concious and try to stay young forever. Either suck it up and rock your balding head or just shave it, but don't go on finsaterid or hairtransplants, because it's just post poning the problem. Also fin has a chance to fuck your libido and hormonal levels up majorly.

And since whites are nearly fucked by default shaved head+beard is your end game

shave it and get swole

any other method is kill yourself tier, my long haired friend

>giving a fuck
I swear to god, you guys don't deserve to be called men.

>I'm willing to risk impotence to grow shitty hair to go along with my neck beard

Kys

This. So far I didn't have any issues with that and I've been taking it for 7 years.

yeah, this haha

Sweden has it right for one, I started balding, shaved my head, and moved on.

Hair is for chicks and numales anyway

you fools!

you wash your hair with hot water constantly. That opens the pores making the hair more likely to fall!

Before you get out of the shower, wash your hair (if you like your whole body) to close those skin pores!

I have a long hair and a single hair hasn't fall since I started to wash my hair with cold water when I'm about to get out of the shower!

You got the shittiest luck in your family then. Your grandmother most likely passed it on to just your mother and not your maternal uncles. And then you got it from your mother of course.

Balding is inherited from the mothers side and it doesn't cause baldness in women. Which means they can carry it and not know.

Sweden would not be right on this. I'm here just for the business trip.

RARE
A
R
E

Get it shaved and stop being a prissy faggot. Hair preening is for women and homosexuals.

>risk impotence

If you are part of the 5% or whatever it is that experience it, you can just discontinue, bro.

>shitty hair and shitty neckbeard
Not an argument, projecting, etc.

who /nopoo/ here

Daddy isnt bald you fuck and hes 70

From experience Spain has the most balding men, followed by the UK, Netherlands, and the US in no specific order.

if my thinning hair started to come back, i'd probably shave it anyway, it's fucking tops

Tudeau is not even 50 you mong. Trudeau is 44. That's fucking young.

wash hair twice a week. no hot water. there, you'll have a full head of hair until you're an old man

hardly any men go bald in my family.
my great grandfather had a full head of hair when he died at 98.
that being said, practically all the men on my dads side have a whicked crows peak, myself included. considering i buzz my head its pretty noticeable yet i couldnt care less

>tfw 30
>thick lush ponytail to my lower back
Stay mad baldlets

Not American or bald. Just saying what I saw over there.

You really are fucking stupid.

If they wouldn't wear man buns constantly it might grow back.

I heard biotin helps, any word on that?

How is that linked to hair loss?

Why don't you waste energy on purging genes that are a real problem? Like down syndrome, there are down syndrome couples having kids.

That's energy well spent. At least people who lose hair can contribute to society.

It's not a plague nor is it an epidemic. Men have been going bald since time immemorial.

Just shave it off or get a haircut that makes the best of your hairline and deal with it.

who gives a fug

shave your head and move on

only sissies worry about how much validation they'll get from the keratin jew on their head

downies are literally sterile. It's due to an abnormality in meiosis, not a gene itself.

It's like saying you'll rid of fetal alcohol syndrome if you kill all the FAS babies.

Get fit get big shave it off

To be completely honest, the main reason I care is because I want to eventually marry a younger woman and have many children. The older broads probably care less about baldness, but if she's 30 when I meet her, and then 32 when we get married, and 33 when she starts having children, she'd probably only be able to push out 1. MAYBE a second one at like age 35 when her ovaries are on the verge of collapse. And it'd probably be a downie at that.

Ideally I want to marry a woman YOUNG. and I don't see a woman in her early 20s going for a guy that's bald.

>balding epidemic
Stop breeding.
Your genes suck.

I have a big forehead though

How old are you?

Historically something like 40% of (white european) men develop some kind of pattern baldness.

It's a non issue and you shoukdnt care.
Stop being vain little fuckbabies

25. Hairline is starting to recede at the temples. Right now it's not noticeable to anyone... yet. I see it as a ticking timebomb and want to lock down a 3DPD before I go full baldy.

I'm still fairly young. But I need to start worrying about this now for the future. Better to worry now than kick myself in the ass later for not thinking about it earlier.