Do you hate blacks in your country ? do you hate latinos in your country? do you hate asians in your country...

do you hate blacks in your country ? do you hate latinos in your country? do you hate asians in your country? which one do you hate the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ziQtBS8j-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't hate anyone I haven't met, that would be absurd

no, but i hate niggers, spics, chinks.

I don't hate Latinos.

I just want them to learn fucking English and stop having so many fucking kids so young.

We have no latinos.
We have like 100 blacks for the whole Russia; i'm neutral about them
I hate asians though.

Yes
Yes
Only if they go out from their shops and restaurants.

Canadian blacks don't exist.
Canadian latinos don't exist.
Canadian asians don't exist.
I hate natives.

I only had negative experiences with muslims so far (school and shopping in the city, not during clubbing somehow)

I only hate the loud and rude Americans. The rest are okay.

Yes. Blacks.

Yes
Yes
Yes

Asians

Fuck trump and all white people

t. Mr. Chink

NYC Fag here.

>Blacks
Mostly yes majority of them are awful

>Asians
They vary from where they hail from

>Latinos
Eh, can't recall having a bad experience

>Arabs and Poos
Either Americanized cunts or socially inept fucks who ruin your day in one way or the other.

>do you hate blacks in your country ?
Yes
>do you hate latinos in your country?
No
>do you hate asians in your country?
Yes
>which one do you hate the most?
Niggers

I used to be fairly dismissive about blacks, we had one black guy in our school, so he was our "token."

Once I went to London and listened to what my father taught me about the cultures of blacks, Muslims, indo-Europeans, I became angry.

Full circle, now I don't give a fuck. Except when I see 1st, 2nd or 3rd generation immigrants doing what is quite blatantly fucking nothing at all, not working, not trying to work, not even keeping themselves busy not working.

I am part of a group of people who ostensibly hate lazy people, white, black, green, whatever.

So no, I don't hate people by their race, creed, philosophy, just how fucking bone idle they are.

Just so happens, female Muslims are the most fucking lazy people on the planet. And their husbands keep them that way. Cut the clit out and make babies.

our niggers are of the coconut variety, they don't chimp out
latinos around here are pretty well integrated
asians are fine

The arabs are the only ones who don't seem to integrate as well, and their kids are the fucking worst.

I hate arabs in my country

Oh, don't make me choose.

>Nigs
Most who get here are in mostly for education and are usually from rich families for nigger standards so there's no reason to hate them.
I still don't think they should be coming here because they will become a problem if they ever manage to become more than 0,1% of society.
>Asians
Fine but they should pay taxes and obey the law.
>Latinos
Literally non-existant so there's nothing to hate.

This.

I do hate muslims though.

>coconut variety
>don't chimp out
mfw

Blacks, yes. Alot of the young blacks copy cancerous American nigger culture.

Latin, no. Would welcome more latin immigrants. Have Brazilians who are fine.

Asians, don't mind them but wouldn't want too many. Food is OK.

Blacks and Muslims

Niggers are a problem anywhere.

Everyone else is human.

Don't have 'em
Don't have 'em
No, they are hard working and actually try to learn the language
Gypsies

I think it's pretty obvious you hate Arabs in your country, just post your flag and we all know what the score is.

Latino is a pretty vague term. There are tons of different type of people from mostly white to borderline nig who refer to themselves as latino.

Oh I wanna make an addition to

>Jews
Fucking greedy shitheads that horde all the money in their little pockets of the city while keeping them crime ridden so no one else moves in.

You don't go to Serbia unless you play by their rules, a real country.

No blacks or latinos, asians are chill and provide qt girls

youtube.com/watch?v=3ziQtBS8j-Y

Oh and I'm talking Asian as in Japs/Chinese- not the "Asians" our media refer to

I hate practically everyone in my country.

You don't go to Serbia unless you need to make a gun run.

I'm Latino bud.

Says the amerifat you fucking right wing terrorist of the middle east.

Pipe down until you have

Can we build a wall around Canada too

>Yes, abos can fuck off and die
>implying there are any in Stralya. The Pacific Ocean acts as a natural wall
>no, but I also think we need to make sure we don't continue to get swarmed by them

Lmao why are you so salty, Vlad?

I like how convenient it is to buy an AK-74 for 200 US dollars

In Trump America, white people fuck you.

Muslims

I hate that they (blacks and arabs of every kind) is in my country and is destroying it.

I don't hate them, but wouldn't mind if they was all killed or removed some how.

>No Latinos
>No niggers
>I at least find some Asians tolerable

WTF I love Russia now.

In all seriousness, though, I have zero problems with you Ruskies. Except for the whole Crimea thing, but that's none of my business, really.

yes
no
no
niggers and mudslimes

You subhuman baboon.
You literal spic.

How dare you speak, you swarthy desert monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Juan Guillermo Gonzales Hernandez. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Central America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Taco Bell vagina you came out of, you literal orangutan.

Take your brown hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You spic.

You make Guatemala look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Los Angeles of Central America

Go fertilise the weed with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, Paco, you have a job making weed for beings vastly superior to yourself. You're Canadian cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Mexican "man" provided for anybody else.

Die, Juan. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

I hate everyone

A true Swede

If you keeps you lards out then yeah, go for it.

You can always chase them around with a big stick all the way to the sea and force them to swim away

Bawwwww hahahaha kys dirty cuck

B b but middle east!
We know the muslims are killing each other like its going out of style. Dont blame us cuckboy, the whole region lacks morality.

>Convenient

thats literally the US motto, so convenient isn't it. Corn dogs with cheese sauce, toilets next to the salad bar.

Your country is conveniently making itself a running joke in global politics, right before you suffer a giant recession which wipes all your value off the face of the earth.

Good luck getting a boat back to the motherland. We won't be saving you.

Everyone shut up, our common enemy are Muslims and Jews, it sucks because they're a handful of races.

They are like a million. I would need some help.

>opens mouth
>a swarm of zicamosquitoes attacks you
>you have the zicavirus now

I have no reason to go to your beastilaity paradise so sure

This guy was not actually a rapefugee but a retard. It's not a nigger problem but a law enforcement problem. He should be tasered and put in mental hospital.

>We know the muslims are killing each other
Then why you try kill them then?

Same my nigga.

Blacks: yes
Latinos: yes
Asians: no

Blacks, of course.

Hahaha, I'm not even a beady Anglo.

I have lots of connections in Poland and a small plot of land to move to if Freedom world goes to total shit.

we hate blacks and mudslimes
asians are few and almost invisible, they dont cause many troubles
we dont have much latinos at all
>inb4 italians are latinos hurr durr

Neat.

On topic, these responses which have already been posted can sum up my thoughts:

>Poland
A sad day when Poland accepts a US reject
Hope you are a strong swimmer

CGI artists, i wish they all fuck off to where ever they came from.

I only hate berbers

Absolute zinger, mate.

Kek, I am of Polish descent and am getting papers redone. Literally no one there had a problem with me and doesn't give a shit if I stayed there for the rest of my life.

I hate pakis, and poles, and romanians, and the irish. basicly i hate immigrants BUT IM NOT RACIST if i have everyone equaly

What's a berber, my rare friend?

Not enough blacks to hate here. Same goes for Latinos. Asians are bro-tier, same goes for Russians.

Arabs are the scum of the earth. Especially those "second-generation" faggots. Claim to be Muslim, yet go drinking every night, smoke, and claim that evil Germans hold them back when they suck at work/school and how much better their shithole country is their parents come from. Nevermind they barely even speak their ancestral language. Listen to two turks speaking - every second word is German.

I don't like black people that live in my city, they litter and act like chimps when they are in groups, but I don't hate them.
I am latino.
There are few asians and I only see them at chinese restaurants or in my university, they are always nice.

Also, was Graham Bell a mulatto?

You might be interested in a book by Gregory Clark, "A Farewell to Alms". The main thesis is that after the Black Death, higher-quality English blood had to fill the gaps in the labor force. But the reason it came to mind was his story about how Indians were /just not of an industrial mindset/ at the time, while English workers were. More disciplined. Even with machines in India, it was cheaper for India to export cotton to, and import clothes from, England, so much more efficient was the English worker.

Which is all to say, that the natural state of non-Europeans may be laziness. Though, now that I write it, several counter-examples come to mind (east Asians eg). Still, it was an interesting anecdote.

>do you hate blacks in your country?
Not all, but theres a large number that completely fuck up everything, so I dont blame people that do. I have a feeling that the worst of the worst are the result of inbreeding.

Not all, but there are some, not as many as blacks, who are fucking awful, but they keep their shit more contained (at least in my area).

Only when they're driving.

Inner city, inbred blacks are the worst.

What people say vs. what people mean

You naive self-righteous piece of lard. No-one gives a fuck about you in any way. I probably do seeing as I'm trying to make you aware of ti, that is all.

>do you hate blacks in your country
yes
>do you hate latinos in your country
only the west coast ones that act like niggers all the ones here on the east coast are good people
>do you hate asians in your country
no do alot of buisness good folks here
>which one do you hate the most
all niggers must die

Absolutely fucking not. I can see with my eyes what the score is, I don't need to read a fucking book about how superior I know I am.

>implying I give a fuck if they don't like me

No ones gonna touch me mate, especially not some butthurt Paki rape baby on Cred Forums.

I ain't your mate guy

Abos are just fucked everyone would be better off if we killed them when we got to australia.

Latinos i have no problem with they are real people

asians have biggest brains and IQ only problem is they are too successful ad try to buy up our country but they are true nationailists so good for them.

Would love to see australia stay white but some asians and others in mix are OK also africans are OK as long as they are not muslim.

I ain't your guy, fwiend.

not in sweden, do you know how cold it is?
cold countrys are usaly more peaceful, until they turn violent, then there pyschotic

We treat them like pets. You find them hilarious when they try to imitate humans, sometimes they really surprise you when they act smart, but the moment they piss on the carpet, they're gonna get their bitch slapped. There is no racism in italy because nobody really recognizes niggers as human beings, more like very intelligent apes.

And of course we automatically assume black=from africa. I have met a lot of african american tourists here, and i managed to piss them all off because i thought they wanted to sell me chinese stuff

You lost me at Africans.

You don't know yet. Observe the world more, mate.

I ain't your fwiend buddy

The native people that lived in north africa before Arab conquests

W have some students I belive... We had one nig in parlament. And one that with one night destoyed all of SJWism in Poland. No need to hate.
> do you hate latinos in your country?
We have those?
I like Vietnamese
> which one do you hate the most?
Gypsies.

Leftists

I don't generalize people by their race, the only label I use is their name.

They're all a very small minority where I live. I've met far more white cunts in my life, but I don't hate them all

Yes
Yes
No
Latinos. They think they're entitled to whatever they want. They're fucking up the demographics of this country by the day. It's insane, if this was happening anywhere else, it'd be cause for war.
If 30 million Americans moved to Canada, the US government would shit itself. This is how empires fall, and nobody cares.

When the police ask you who mugged you, do you usually have the guy's name?

i hate the fucking japs

Turks aren't Arabs though. Roaches look down on them.

do you use them as anything other than bodyguards/security personell in shops? i got that distinct feeling that every shop wants one to look as menacing and lupus-ridden as possible

I would describe his characteristics.

Only the big brands like Zara, but yes a devastated face is definitely a plus.
That and picking fruits during summer, we don't trust them with construction works since they are not smart enough for that

>Hate blacks
I don't hate them but I hate their society
>Hate Latinos
No but I don't support illegal immigration
>Hate Asians
No, they actually contribute a lot

>go drinking every night, smoke, and claim that evil Germans hold them back when they suck at work/school and how much better their shithole country is their parents come from
Sounds like negroes in the US

Oh. I forgot, the pikeys are a pain in the butt

Blacks. Because they invaded the Falkland Islands.

1. No, The only blacks we have are educated and don't practice nigger behavior
2. No, I don't remember seeing distinct latinos they just pass as normal whites
3. No, they're pretty hard working, mostly just selling cheap clothes in street markets

The groups I hate the most are gypsies and muslims, they're rude, unproductive and only shit up the country. Even the little contact I've had with them wasn't a great experience.

>pic related is a book (in Czech) I found in a random book store, it translates to " Why Islam can't come to Czechia."

well, if i tell you we hate blacks I will probably go to jail
so we don't hate blacks ;)
;)

Surprisingly around here blacks are decent people, if not a little dumb.
The ones i hate are the fucking pardos, they are everywhere and fuck everything up. The other day i was walking to work and saw one dressed like a slav walking up to a dude on the other side of the walkway and sticking a knife on his stomach just to take his wallet, shit's crazy, the guy nearly died afterwards.

the only thing i truly hate (yet) are muslims

Blacks

I hate gypsies and I dislike a lot of the slavs.
Slavs don't seem like a single race though. Some slavs seem to have more mongol genes than others. The slavs who originate from areas closer to Europe are mostly fine, I think.

Blacks and Asians are almost non-existent here.
I think I've seen only 2 Asians, and I saw a white woman with two ugly nigglets (no father in sight). I see her every few weeks walking down the street or at a store and I don't think the father is with her.
If shit like this becomes normal here I will kill myself.

Blacks. Spics are pretty ok frankly. As long as they arent concentrated in one area some are pretty bro tier. Asians are great, women usually look nice.

Yes
Yes
No
Jews

Even the Kike ones? Why?

We hate you in that order (foreign crime suspects, Jan-Jun 2016, by nationality, >23):

Romania 5,298
Germany 4,969
Serbia 4,767
Turkey 3,354
Afghanistan 2,786
Bosnia and Herzegovina 2,671
Hungary 2,416
Slovakia 2,101
Algeria 1,928
Nigeria 1,807
Russian Fed. 1,607
Morocco 1,581
Poland 1,490
Croatia 1,309
Bulgaria 940
Syria 898
Kosovo 773
Iran 759
Czech Rep. 742
Irak 699
Italy 691
Macedonia 561
Netherlands 531
Slovenia 513
Georgia 430
stateless 425
Somalia 392
Tunesia 366
India 310
UK 304
Switzerland 291
Pakistan 289
Egypt 263
Ukraine 232
Libya 223
Albania 222
unclear citizenship 218
Moldova 214
France 207
Gambia 196
Belgium 158
Belarus 152
Armenia 142
China 138
Lithuania 136
Mongolia 113
Greece 112
Spain 101
Denmark 97
Latvia 94
USA 93
Ghana 88
Dominican Rep. 83
Portugal 72
Sweden 71
Montenegro 59
Senegal 59
Kenia 57
DR Congo 51
Azerbaijan 50
Israel 50
Mali 50

every german on that list is a turk

Technically correct. But to be honest, I lump every country in that area in there. They might not be Arabs but they sure as fuck behave like them. At least all those rocket scientists and quantum mechanics that immigrated here. Also, Erdogan.

Many will be. And to be fair, most "Russians" will be Chechen.

WE DINDU NUFFIN

depends on the person.

tolerance, pass it on.

(pic related)

Latinos are largely hated in my country.

Niggers and spics can fuck off.
I'm alright with Asians, they're smart, well-educated and don't commit crime.

It's really hard to pick between moroccans and syrians.

I thought it was impossible to be less civilized than the stereotypical moroccan. I was wrong.

Just somali-niggers and hood rats.

Most black people I've met are very nice, especially Caribbean ones.

Mudslimes can fuck right off though.

kikes, they are the worst

I've yet to be redpilled on chinks. They seem pretty smart and keep to themselves for the most part. My only issue is that they suck at assimilating.

What the fuck Memeth, are you going to le that Austrian slander your countryman.

Unless you live in Montreal. Ottawa and Toronto.

Literally only diverse in face value when other foreign leaders decide to visit. Otherwise we're just pockets of white supremacists and militias.

And to be frank I really do miss the country side, but there is nothing for a tech enthusiast like me to do.

Blacks - yes but everyone everywhere hates them

latinos - I don't hate them I just want them out of here

asians - Neutral

we have asians and gipsies
dislike asians
hate gippos

>My only issue is that they suck at assimilating.

To be fair it's nearly impossible for 1st gen asians to assimilate. Their culture is far too alien

I hate the Chinese the most.
The other two of those groups are irrelevant to me.

Yes I do and my country does

There are no backs in my country.
There are no Latinos in my country.

I just hate Asians.
I hate them so goddamned much.

I would only like to have whit europeans in my country, some slavs and south americans are cool but niggers sandniggers, portoguese and pretty mich the rest of the world can fuck the fuck off to where they belong

Many of them are chill. Some of the most red pilled people I've met were nigs in the hood.

>Latino's don't exist or are simply spanish / mixed europeans, not jungle cartel aztecs
>Asians cycle like they're handicapped, they are always in the middle of the road and you never see them anywhere other than a few public places / markets during daytime.
>Blacks and arabs can't escape their genetics and do most of the crime since they're hotheads

Very much, no, and I've met two asians my entire life, so I'm not sure. Beaners are cool but I don't particularly like fresh from Mexico- Mexicans.

Black from the DR are pretty cool, but American niggers are the worst people i ever met. Even worse than most Muslims

what blacks?