#SkittlesWelcome

Are liberals really this fucking stupid Cred Forums?

#SkittlesWelcome is trending on twitter

If anyone can drop a propaganda anti rapefugee vid link I'd love to shill it

twitter.com/dombleY/status/778213427286274048

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
youtube.com/shared?ci=heXQDaUhvDA
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/11/watch-anti-migrant-video-going-viral-across-europe/
youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
periscope.tv/w/1vOGwRqVXOMKB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's funny is that meme was just a rewording of a post about males and rape from an SJW

Nobody defended males like this

youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

>>Open Gates

More free advertising for trump. It's amazing really. And on top of it, people can only beat the argument with ad hominem or emotional responses so it's going to change some more logical people's minds.

I never really liked skittles to begin with

Stop lying to try and look cool.

Damn I forgot about this vid

It came out last october IIRC. I used some of the footage in a lesson against the refugees

top kek, that really makes you think...

huh, you're right

Trayvon did

Explain this Trump-Skittle controversy, please.

Aren't skittles sour?
I've not eaten much in my life

did someone say skittles?

Nobody outside of sjw twitter users has a clue either. Its non news.

Stop pretending liberals use evidence to form conclusions. They use conclusions to form evidence. You can't ever convince them because they didn't come to their current position logically.

youtube.com/shared?ci=heXQDaUhvDA

>Trump Jr makes tweet says "if I gave you a bowl of skittles and said 3 were poison would you eat a handful?"
That's it really

Oh except they were fine with the analogy when it was applied to 'men', meaning Western white men.

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/11/watch-anti-migrant-video-going-viral-across-europe/

Haven't you swarmfront agents always said this on Cred Forums, YouTube and Twitter?

WHITE RIGHT RISING

America should take more refugees to be quite honest. Hillary and Obama were responsible for destabilizing northern parts of Africa and the Middle East.

>Bush and Cheny were responsible for destabilizing northern parts of Africa and the Middle East.
ftfy

Yes

Doesn't matter. America was responsible. You deserve more refugees.

#NotAllSkittles
#SkittlesofPeace
#AluSkittBar
#BostonSkittleBomb
#TwinTowersofSkittles
#BasketofSkittles

>thoughtful and humane
Nigger, he literally just said 'we are not affiliated with everything that mentions our products'. Just covering their asses like completely reasonable people.

It's really not about the skittles. The anology is sound. But the left will twist absolutely everything a Trump says with some ridiculous emotional response.

Meanwhile, it's come out that Clinton literally helped ISIS and created the refugee situation. And that her IT guy was ordered to alter evidence that Clinton lied about.

But all they care about is virtue signaling and yelling at big bad Trump.The only reason there is any hope left is because, at least I believe, at least 6 out of 10 people aren't so batshit stupid that they think an analogy about skittles is worse than what Clinton has done.

This is not an issue they should be pushing so soon after the Terror attacks.

Completely tone-deaf.

SJW will push this but many Americans do not agree.

Canada being Canada.

Why are so many lefties in these corporate positions?

Bush, Cheny, Hillary, Obama.

ftfy

>Refugees are people

Are they? I suppose if they acted like it I wouldn't be so shocked.

It's funny that skittles comparisons were started by the left years ago.

The VP said nothing even remotely racist. He was just pointing out that skittles aren't people and they don't want to associate their candy with politics.

9/11 trusted skittles

Huh? It's true though. The refugee crisis wouldn't had happened if it wasn't for America's foreign interests in the Middle East.

Show them the gumball immigration vid

youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE

You might want to think twice on the "white" part: most black women think that black men are poisoned M&M's too. Misandry is colorblind.

#OpenGates or #OpenBorders should be a trending with this video

The analogy is sound for virtually anything.

>Immigration
If I had a number of immigrants and I told you a percentage would become welfare dependents. Would you allow them in?

>Demographics
If I had a number of this population group and I told you a percentage would cause crime. Would you relax around them?

>Teachers
If I had a number of teachers and I told you a percentage would molest / rape your child. Would you let them teach your child?

>Etc.

this video too
#OpenGates or #OpenBorders

yup thats all

>HOLY SHIT WHAT A CAMPAIGN KILLER xDD

All of a sudden they're advocating monogamy because of men with STDs?

PEPEEEEEEEEE

I feel at peace now.

>let 100 arabs in
>3 of them rape your children

yes thats a good deal

In all fairness it is a retarded analogy. If you go by that philosophy then you should never take a chance on anything ever in your life. Theres plenty of good arguments for not wanting refugees from shitty mussy countries, but that isnt one of them.

Good thing Merkel doesn't have children then! #RefugeesWelcome

Thank you. I want Trump to win but maybe Don jr. should keep his mouth shut sometimes. i feel like he tries a little to hard.

It would be better to argue with statistics than meme analogies. There are "poison skittles" even in the White race. There is just more "poison skittles" with rapefugees.

The Sour Apple might as well already be that since those fucking things override all the other flavors.

Seriously, just eat 20 skittles at once and it's a nice meld of flavors, add one of those greeen fucks into the mix and all you can taste is it.

This thread has made me want to eat skittles.

>don jr's doing all the bantz
>don sr can just say "bad boy, bad boy!" whenever and distance himself for indies
>real trumptrain riders won't care
how many hillshills will kill themselves nov9?

North Africa was all Obama

>let 0 arabs in
>0 rape your children
Wah-hey!

Or those stupid faggots can stay in their shithole countries. They have no rights to cross any borders.

No really tho. Since I was a kid.
It would just be irritating how they mush an mash and get stuck to my teeth.

And I answer to all of those "no"

>*munch munch munch*

>*blam*

>AAAHHH OOH MY GOD. CHARLES IS DEAD!

>yeah

>MIKE. WHAT KIND OF FUCKING CANDY IS THIS?!

>ReFUgees

>WHAT?!

>yeah bro. These things are sick. One in every three reFUgees explodes in your mouth.

>WHY MIKE? WHY WOULD YOU GIVE US EXPLODING CANDY?

>Fuck you man not all reFUgees explo*bam*

Liberals deserve to die in terrorist attacks.

SJWs really hate their own arguments being used against them, huh?

And taking in millions of migrants from the Middle East will somehow fix it?

>#SkittlesWelcome

Should the collective world just round up all their liberals and give them their own country so they can fuck off and never bother anyone again?

Eh the MSM will cling to any new vocabulary the Trump campaign use. Remember the "heat the oven" comment he made a few days ago?

Double standards desu

This is allowed but that analogy isn't? Smh

#ExplodeTheRainbow
#72Skittles
#CandyOfPeace

I have one argument, and it's all it takes :
>Einzelfall-Map :
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs

KEK WILLS IT!

OH CANADA

post this

That is what Scott Adams said. Analogies don't work well because people criticize the analogy not discuss the subject.
periscope.tv/w/1vOGwRqVXOMKB
~15min

post this too

also this one

all military age able body men

>Make an analogy comparing X to Y
>"BUT X ISN'T Y"
>Yes, that's why it's called an analogy.
>"STOP THE HATE"

Leftists have so thoroughly lost the plot that they've given up searching for it. Soon they'll forget it ever existed.

You people are seriously fucking retarded.

Here, one of you admits any publicity is good publicity for Trump - but when you're notified that that very reason is the reason why he is clearly establishment because the MSM knows thwt and is working for him to give him publicity - it's suddenly not true - that he's an outsider.

Never fucking mind what they did to Ron Paul - treated him like a ghost.

Except the MSM isn't internationally helping him, I've never seen someone on this board claim there's actually a secret conspiracy and the MSM is behind Trump or some shit

You're just pulling shit out your ass now

Source?? I wanna read that shit

>It's a bad analogy, because it uses something but Human to reference Humans t. Skiddle :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

How fucking retarded can you be? Jesus fuck.

American leaders were "responsible"
The American people are just like you, dumbass. Jail the leaders, give the people their country back, and instead of taking immigrants and allowing them to get educated and abandon their country, set for them the task of helping their countrymen. We will help. We will not allow globalism to assign us the task of perpetuating this bullshit anymore

True. Help them there, not bring them here

What is this?

How in the fuck? You can literally just turn the table and say the m&m's are women. The real point should be "don't just take a handful, take your time to observe and evaluate your m&m before eating it" and it should be a message to both sexes. Women can be fucking insane as well.