I hadn't noticed Cred Forums had started giving me these flags again...

I hadn't noticed Cred Forums had started giving me these flags again, but I'm bored at work and these threads sometimes develop interestingly.

I'm an employee of the EU, ask me anything.

>inb4 telling me how bad the EU is

Yes, I'm heavily eurosceptic myself. I despise the current state of the EU and I hate the institutions and all the people in them. I do, however, think that a union of mutual economic interests can work wonders and I believe in a European front against common goals and challenges. I also think the EU still does several things of worth (I think the common market is still better than not having it, even if it's being progressively fucked).

So yeh, don't tell me how shit the place I work in is, I know. If you want to argue about that, talk to me how shit the IDEA is and we can.

Strap a bomb to your chest and blow up the EU

Go full mudslime on their asses. Show them what their stupidity has done.

There's too many responsible to blow up with one bomb blast.

Lord kek grant me trips!

Kekus vult

What type of job do you hold?

Just a low-level advisor right now, going to be trying for a better-paid job soon

Is the EU a good employer? I'm thinking about it, but the selection procedure seems long and hard as balls.

What do you think about the EU attempting to abolish nation states altogether

It's a wonderful employer. You get fucking everything and you have all the power, because a disgruntled EU employee is their worst nightmare.

Also dude, you're belgian - you won't pay taxes in the EU (I think).

Depends where you wanna go though, it's damn hard to get into parliament without connections. For the Commission it's not HARD, but there's like 10,000 applicants per position and unless you fullfil every criteria to the letter, you won't get a sniff at the job.

It's worth a try though. I know dozens upon dozens of belgians, a lot of them working in government or NGOs and ALL of them can't be bothered applying. Goes to reason that there's a lot of posts open for Belgians, right? Considering posts in the EU usually have national quotas.

How does it feel to be a hypocrite?

One of its major failures.

We're about a hundred years from the INCEPTION of a European identity. If the world stagnates and we have no major development of the philosophy of nationality and identity, we might see a European identity in about a thousand years.

As I see it, we'll see a Mars nation before a Europe nation.

I hope you get blown up by a Molenbeek resident.

Goddamn parasite.

Hope you get stabbed by an integrated morrocan.

I'm completely confident in the fact that the work I have done has benefitted people around Europe more than my tiny salary has done for me. In addition to having done most of that through my own initiative, while I could have and anyone else who would have gotten my post would have done absolutely nothing.

Being a slave to special interest groups while paid by the taxpayers that you screw over makes you feel good? No wonder they hired you. Eurocrats are truly the scum of the earth.

>Being a slave to special interest groups while paid by the taxpayers that you screw over

You seem to be quite knowledgeable about my life and work, why don't you tell me some more about myself and what I have done, based purely on fact and solid proof, of course?

Well tell us something about what are you done

>OP trying to pick up chicks.

Really though, get those expenses in while you can m8.

Are you and your colleagues opposed to nationalism?

Not a question but start making plans for de-islamization

Well I'm glad you're at least open to the idea.

>ask me anything

Do you suck cocks?

Simply look at the result of EU policy, the body you are an advisor to. The facts speak for themselves. Don't try to evade responsibility for the cancer you are part of you little shit. One day in that shithole and you'll have realized that it's an organization that will never ever change course. By joining it you contribute to its survival, so you are very much part of the cancer.

Sonneborn pls go

>We're about a hundred years from the INCEPTION of a European identity.

European countries have common enemies though (i.e. "refugees", american - russian power play), which is a thing that might drive us to federalism.

I was in fisheries in the previous term. Mostly done energy/development things this term.

This term I'm responsible for a few changes in renewables/green laws. Basically the gist of it is, the EU spends an obscene amount of money on everything "green" and "renewable". In addition to the questionable value, we give out more money and more chances for "green" stuff faster than we can actually define and identify stuff of any value. What happens is that the EU shells out huge amounts of taxpayer money for anyone who can be creative enough to convince people that his project is "green". What that is is up to him to define.

I'm responsible for redirecting a bunch of that bullshit to already proven and valuable things.

We're talking huge sums of money here that would have been completely wasted.

I don't want to state too much because it's not that hard to track down an EU employee based on his work.

I also won't go into detail on fisheries work because it's terribly boring. Suffice it to say I'm not responsible for any of the changes to the UK for which they'll rabidly hate me once I say the word "fisheries".

I'd have to completely disagree about the refugees leading to federalism, if anything, it's one of the current reasons for the destruction of the EU, many people throughout the EU are fed up of immigration and want out of the EU because of it. As for power play, I would say China probably poses the largest threat to EU countries, and would be a reason to federalize, the US will probably collapse soon when the petrodollar endless debt setup implodes.

I'm not, a lot of my colleagues are. There's a weird sort of nationalism here where everyone tries to be cool due to their national quirks. And they pretend to have some sort of pride or something, again, to appear cool.

They have absolutely no fucking idea what their nation even is.

I'm in possession of one and I'm heterosexual.

A lot of your compatriots in the institutions do, however, if you're interested. About 50% of them.

I'm not joking.

>Simply look at the result of EU policy

I'm responsible for 0,00001% of EU policy.

Is 100% of EU policy, with NO exceptions bad?

If not, you're wrong.

>you little shit

Right

>By joining it you contribute to its survival

So why do you pay taxes?

Why do you vote?

You, as a citizen of the Netherlands, a member of the EU, contribute as much to the EU as I do. More, actually, because I take a EU post and salary and do NOT promote EU values.

That's kind of what I said, we have common enemies and I think our best bet as separate countries is to form a common front.

As for example I think the current massive hunger of the American market is a big threat that can be fought off by digging our heels and bringing our common market to its roots, solidifying its structure and many others.

Ditto for China.

If we fall out and every country goes out for itself in terms of economy, we'll all be fucked one by one.

That's where I think the main value of the EU is.

I also think federalism is very, very wrong to accomplish that. Because there's still a lot of room left to perfect the common market and establish its boundaries outside of federalism.

>I'd have to completely disagree about the refugees leading to federalism, if anything, it's one of the current reasons for the destruction of the EU

In this phase of the refugee crisis, yes. After they settled and start to cause problems though every european will have a common enemy to fight against (history has proven that greek city states united as "greeks" against the persians and scottish clans as "scots" against the british.)

I think it'll be a long time before we've exhausted our options in the current framework before we need to unite further against it.

We're still completely screwed in terms of the refugees pouring in and have yet to pursue the (quite obvious) solutions as a Union.

I genuinely don't think a federation will have more of a positive effect. As a matter of fact, I think a positive solution is more plausible in a looser form of alliance than having a central government.

>Is 100% of EU policy, with NO exceptions bad?
Almost all of it is, especially the policies implemented since the Lisbon treaty. Much of the policies are Soviet-tier retarded, especially the CFP, and CAP. The Euro is also a colossal failure. Let's not even begin about the external border and trade agreement with third party nations. To call that bad, or failed is a gross understatement. It would be funny if it didn't fuck over hundreds of millions of people.

>So why do you pay taxes?
Because I have to. Unlike you shitstains in Brussels I am a law-abiding citizen and I respect the democratic process, or what's left of it anyway. Thankfully it seems like there is nothing for the citizenry to do. The incompetent technocrats are making it go the way of the USSR all by themselves.

how old are you and in which section do you work ?

The Idea it's self is dumb as the driver of European progress was competition between rival european nations. You can't have a unified Europe if the nations are rivaling each other so you can't have the competition that drives progress. Instead you will get peace but stagnation that might lead to Europe turning into what China became in the middle ages and modern age.

Is there a long term plan for the migrants or is it just open the floodgates and we'll work out the rest later?

Also why does everyone hate Hungary so much? Seem pretty based to me

Ah I see what you mean, when people have a common enemy they tend to become closer, I think in this case however it'll instead lead to people embracing nationalism over EU nationalism.

1: what is your educational background?

2: do you have tatoos?

The brutal truth is that f the EU removed all the brown people from Europe, forever, everybody would want to be in the EU. Their arse licking of everyone but the actual European people is what makes everyone so fucking angry. Remove the scum responsible for dragging us all down into the gutter of globalism and we might have a fine union.

Junker has said he will stop the rise of far right governments

How does he plan to do this?

Also...how surprised were they by the brexit result?

>I'm an employee of the EU, ask me anything.

How Jewish are you, shlomo?

Can i ask anything?

So you're an MEP assistant? Soundsl like you work at the parliament.

how is it to be white?

testing

The current framework is a bit flawed imo.
I might be wrong here, but nationalism doesn't seem effective enough to me, since there will be an asymmetrical jihadist force all over europe. If they also have backing from the arab emirates or any other superpower a nation alone couldn't take them down, making european nationalism a last resort.

Merkel is damaged now, how bad does that damage EU plans on Brexit, Russian sanctions and the Merkel-Turkey deal?

How does it feel to sell out your children for a Mediocre paycheck faggot?

It's not Merkel who will negotiate Brexit. Negotiations will be just as tough with or without her.

>It's not Merkel who will negotiate Brexit.
come off it bruv we all know what Germany wants it gets, they are defacto rulers of EU

Tell me more about the "EU gun ban".

>Almost all of it is

So there's parts of EU policy that are good?

What makes you think I'm not responsible for those?

>I am a law-abiding citizen and I respect the democratic process

So am I, why do you think I'm not?

Nope, literally no plan or idea.

They hate on Hungary because people love it and as liberals they cannot comprehend how their opinion is wrong.

Bachelor and masters in semi-relevant subjects.

Yes.

Would love that, familia.

He has no plan. Or rather his plan is complete bullshit. He has these incoherent ideas of "investment" and making Europe economically strong again, which would then make everyone fat and happy. You know, the liberal idea, because liberals rose in times of economic prosperity, so they instinctively strive to bring about the times that make them thrive. His ideas are total bullshit because they completely miss the point.

About as surprised as you people. I mean, we all thought it was going to be within a percent, most hard eurocrats were very sure of themselves. I always said it would be very, very close with a large chance of Brexit. Then the night before we (this includes you folks in Britain, actually) saw stuff that Brexit wasn't happening so we calmed down. I stayed up that night to watch results. Next day people were quite stunned. I wasn't, to be honest. But that may be because I know the trend, the same trend that happened in your previous general elections. And, believe it or not, in fucking every election in Europe.

Not at all, I had suspicions of jewish blood in my family so I had to check it out to know whether to kill myself or not.

0 jewish blood.

Sure

Also what do you think about the EU army? I personally think that it's one of the most asinine ideas ever.

Is the EU really going to let Britain leave? Is there a massive concern within the organization (of the EU) of more countries leaving the union?

If your legs were as long as you arms, how fucked up you think it'd be from scale to 0 to 10?

What? What flag is that? Where do you live?
Confused.

There's plenty of people in Parliament besides assistants. Iirc assistants are around ~1500, functionaires around 3000.

Won't answer many questions about my job, as like I said, it's easy to track down identities.

It's the shit, famalam

It's flawed, but I don't think federation is the answer, especially now.

The EU has NO plans on any of those issues. It's every man for himself and just council showing up, counting the votes and doing whatever the majority says.

I'm confident the work I'm doing benefits my future children.

Merkel is the sole ruler of the EU, bar none. Whatever happens comes down from her and the CDU. You can say anything you want, she will negotiate Brexit, completely.

Haven't heard of any of that. I'd say it's some misguided attempt by a bunch of idiots who don't have the power or opportunity to carry it out. You'd be surprised how many thousands of those hapen around here. The problem is, one or two of those go through and cause a shitload of damage.

Why is european law so fucked? I don't mean the contents (although it's often shit too) but the way it's written. I've tried reading some EU stuff and it's like ideological manifesto mixed with gibberish.

How do you get that flag? Why not Belgian, do you eurocrats have special internet IP or what?

It's just fucking wrong. Forget about the army itself for a second, think about the political implications behind it. It's nothing more than escalating the "fight" against Russia.

I'm fucking sorry but we're getting literally raped by Muslims and the middle east and we bare our collective ass just to glare more angrily at Russia? It pisses me off to no end because I know for a fact the EU army is Juncker's wet dream of being some sort of valiant hero against the evil Russia. Ditto for all the people supporting it.

In the end it won't happen because Germany will have to pay for it and Germany doesn't have the money right now.

Of course, Britain leaving does little to no practical damage. Barely any change in the budget and they opt-out of practically all the treaties anyway. So there's no desperation to keep them in to maintain the EU. Believe it or not, Brexit as a singular event means very little.

Now, on the larger scale, it is the potential death of the EU. But people aren't very scared. Because there's no realistic option of another country leaving, right now.

See, the two options closest to it are France and the Netherlands. France leaving the EU would be hilarious. They are the fucking EU and the EU is keeping them from pure bankrupcy.

The Netherlands won't exit because the politicians, even Wilders, wouldn't be so stupid as to push a pure referendum on it.

So people are calm in the knowledge their terms and maybe even their next term is safe.

Nobody things long-term here anyway.

It takes only 10 years to get an EU pension.

Pretty fucked up, I'd certainly suck at catching buses.

In a tiny autonomous region within an artificial communist superstate, just like you :^)

My colleagues, who WRITE it are the very essence of a liberal, wannabe communist morons who live in a tiny little bubble.

I dunno, I sometimes get a belgian flag on Commission/Parliament wi-fi. Sometimes this. When I have the time I'll find out, I think there's something with IP addresses linked to nationalities and maybe EU wi-fi gets an exemption?

It has to be something from how Cred Forums processes some IPs. It's from Cred Forums's backend, not from users.

>I don't think federation is the answer, especially now.
At this moment a federation isn't helping anything. We need to fix the economy and the current form of the EU, face the common enemy and then we could have something like that.
The way things are going we'll need an alliance/common government in the future (not absolutely an EU federation). always imo.

what jobs perks are there say compared to your average Belgain worker ?

The problem with that, my friend, is that while it may seem like a wonderful idea to Greece, Romania, Bulgaria and such, you can never push a federation onto the smaller northern states. Not even France and Germany, they'd love a federation, but you can never push one onto Denmark, Finland, Sweden, the Netherlands, Austria, etc. etc.

And I think any approach to the EU should always take all interests in mind.

I am all for a treaty change, but I think it shouldn't wholly break Lisbon. I think we need to change details and work in its framework. Eliminate the idiotic parts like Parliament having actual power.

Can sweden be saved?

Do eurobros honestly think the migrants can be integrated?

>Merkel is the sole ruler of the EU, bar none. Whatever happens comes down from her and the CDU. You can say anything you want, she will negotiate Brexit, completely.

That's not true though. Merkel can't force the parliament to vote a report as she wants to. Germans have lost many votes in the plenary. They have a great number of votes, but they don't control the parliament.

And once the Commission is voted, commissioners don't give a shit about what she says, she can't remove them from office.

>There's plenty of people in Parliament besides assistants. Iirc assistants are around ~1500, functionaires around 3000.
So you're an MEP assistant. Which group/country? There are, like you said, hundreds of them, so nobody can know who you are. And nobody really cares actually. It's not like you have access to confidential data.

could I get grants to set up a self suffient in energy business ?

Say some wind and solar energy thingies ??

Bigger salary.

Belgians get taxed to shit. If I get a 2500 euro sllary, I get 2500 euros. A Belgian gets 1400ish.

On the other hand the Belgian will usually get meal vouchers, free gas etc. totalling close to that.

I also get a diplomatic thingy for buying cars and furniture and stuff for the first year. That's about it.

You know the EPP writes laws which are very pro-enterprise and big capital. So you're full of shit with that statement, the EU majority political group is pretty much similar with US republicans.

Are you close enough to Junker at any point that you could assassinate him, if given the tools?

Where are you from? Inb4 Europe

>Can sweden be saved?

Nope

>Do eurobros honestly think the migrants can be integrated?

Eurocrats clutch to integration like a drowning man to a straw, it's their mantra and their one true faith.

I know integration does NOT work. Quite a few people do. Unfortunately no one listens to the Bulgarians and Romanians who have had gypsies for hundreds of years and even FORCED them to integrated during communism, but they are right back where they started with no differences.

Parliament can be overthrown. Easily. And controlling Parliament is very, very minor in the grand scheme of things. Besides, most coordinators are German, most political groups vote according to the Germans and the germans influence most countries in the Parliament. Yes, it's not clear-cut in terms of numbers, but if you look at the bigger picture, Germany controls completely.

>And once the Commission is voted, commissioners don't give a shit about what she says, she can't remove them from office.

Only a few Commissioners have any power whatsoever. Those that do are chosen to represent German interests, in most cases. Or interests that are equivalent to those.

Merkel has indirect, but complete control of the EU.

You'd have at least a dozen eurocrats throwing money at you if you managed to include something "innovative"

No, there's no definition of innovative, just be creative and enjoy your free money

Jokes based in complete reality aside, energy efficiency is massively promoted and in some cases intelligently so.

But EU grants fail in terms of actually helping you SET UP such things. They mostly go to further assisting you in setting it up, which of course fails in their job of promoting the creation of more businesses. But EU employees don't care about that part.

It doesn't make sense to me that 2€ will buy me 1 beer in belgium, but 4 beers in poland. If it is the same currency, why does its value change depending the country you're in. Whats the point of a single European currency anyway?

Parliament doesn't write laws, it just changes them a little.

That said, I feel like we're talking about two completely different things here, care to engage me in a separate conversation about what YOU want to say?

He'll die of alcoholism soon enough.

If he dies he'll be replaced by Francis Timmermans (probably) who is worse than him, so no use.

We're all from Earth and our race is Human, my friend.

Just messing with you, I'm from the East. Did live in Italy for a few years though.

Most greeks despise such an idea.
>And I think any approach to the EU should always take all interests in mind.
Totally agree on that, the fact that richer countries would have to dumb down their economy just to accommodate countries such as greece is wrong to begin with.
I am just discussing a future outcome of the current situation in europe.
>I am all for a treaty change, but I think it shouldn't wholly break Lisbon. I think we need to change details and work in its framework.
Totally agree on that.

>Whats the point of a single European currency anyway?

Set a line above which only several northern EU states lie, drain money from those below the line, pour it into those above the line.

Sure you pay more for a beer in Belgium, but your weapons manufacturers pile humongous profits because their weapons are made for a currency bigger than the euro, while eastern weapons manufacturers fail because their AK's can only now be sold to the middle east if they want any profit while under the euro.

So Germany, the country, and some of its corporations get richer, while everyone, including the German, get poorer. The fuck do you expect out of some luxembourger?

>He'll die of Alcoholism
Is it public knowledge that he is alcoholic out side of EU employees? And in the case of Timmermans, are you ever close enough to assassinate him?

>Merkel has indirect, but complete control of the EU.

Yeah,, that's why she keeps pleading for migrants quotas and many countries keep rejecting that proposal, because she has "absolute powers".

Truth is, she can't even control her cabinet, because many of them are top SPD leaders, like the finance minister who disagrees with her on many issues. Or like the vice-chancellor who also disagrees with her stance on migration.

Those are the guys who are practically involved in the day-to-day dealings of administration. They are the ones who actually deal with the EU, not Merkel. Do you think Merkel does anything but just go to European summits? Nope. That's all she does.

She can't get involved in the practical details of policy. And, as I said, there are plenty of ministers from her cabinet who are not from CDU and don't have to obey her, because they know they would be losing votes if they continue to do so.

Do you think we can maintain our values and push back the growing Islamic influence in our countries? I'm voting right wing because of this.

Do you see the EU getting dissolved completely in your lifetime?

>Parliament doesn't write laws, it just changes them a little.
Yeah amendments, it's pretty much the same. THe parliament can reject the entire law proposal made by Commission and amend that law to shit. Then vote a totally different version from that made by Commission.

And they still can't ignore the Parliament, they have to reach conciliation, or it goes to 2nd reading, so another few years of debates.

Also, Parliament can fucking rek the Commission when it votes the budget, if it wants to. And nobody can do shit about this, MEPs know that the budget is their most important power.

>because she has "absolute powers"

She has absolute power over the EU.

The EU has little power over the other countries.

That's the part youre' missing, although what you say is right.

I think we can. Honestly, I'm just holding out for a loose connection of rational forces.

I have to say, I am so fucking grateful to you. You, the austrians, gave me hope in the current shithole I work and live in. Your country is fucking perfect and hell, it's not even infested, but yet you're the first ones noticeable pushing back.

I see so much hope in Austria. If it rallies around it the Alpine parts of most countries (most of Italy, that is), the Netherlands in a few years, Hungary and Poland and some others, it can easily push Germany out of its seat as the cucker of Europe.

We'll see.

All I know is, I hate when Cred Forums worships Germans because of the third reich they love, which was ruled by an AUSTRIAN.

And all I know is, I'd never even consider any sort of superstate or whatever, but I'd gladly accept austro-hungarian leadership for a decade or so until we remove kebab.

You're British and the 3 Phone network sometimes shits the bed and incorrectly returns the EU flag in place of a national one.

Not if you use a nuke.

Sure, but I'm pretty young.

I know, that's the theory.

But in practice, parliament doesn't really do much about that.

Not even slightly British.

The real question is why Cred Forums has implemented a EU flag, when the EU is not a country (yet).

Because there obviously is no EU IP range.

inb4 inside job

>implying us at the IT department can't see what you are doing

Back to work

It does, cmon, I worked at the Parliament. They can't wait to tear any Commission proposal apart and stuff it with thousands of amendments, which they later vote in the plenary.

The Commission is so mad about this, xD.

Not to mention how many questions are filed from MEPs every day which keeps lots of Commission employees busy answering them.

You just need a bigger bomb

Van Rompuy pls go

Now that's some American ingenuity!

>I'm an employee of the EU, ask me anything.
Why did the EU allow millions of Muslim into the EU who will NEVER assimilate?

You are all a bunch of socialists who wouldn't survive without NATO, which the US pays for.

Are the Eurocrats worried about the current situation with deutsche bank? Or is a bailout plan already in place?

It's not the EU who allowed this, it's just Germany and France. And Italy and Greece obviously which let them in.

Other states refuse to get migrants.

Europe will be Muslim

How complete is the Feminist control of the EU?

Your mom will be muslim.

wew, how many proxies are you behind

Yeh but all of this matters very, very little.

Barely anyone has any idea it's even happening.

I dunno, ask Merkel.

We would survive easily, just go away.

0, who gives a damn, really, let em read

The female issues are pretty funny desu.

I remember the committee of Female issues or whatever in Parliament last term was chaired by...a man.

Oh god, the stories my colleague from there would tell. Laughed so hard.

What was the reaction to brexit behind the closed doors of the EU?

>Eliminate the idiotic parts like Parliament having actual power.
Why?

this

A directly elected democratic representation is wonderful in theory, but famalam, do you know how ridiculously incompetent these people are? And how much power they have on some issues? There is no workaround to the failure of EU elections unless you somehow tie them to nationals, but then a whole new problem arises. No, Parliament needs its powers curbed until we figure a way to fix the huge incompetence and lack of responsibility of members. You genuinely have no idea how ridiculous they are

Also switching to phone

Were are you from OP? And what do your countrymen think of the EU?

Are you pro an EU arny?

Do you think it was a mistake to let in the eastern Europeans and why?

I'm from the east but again, I don't wanna give out too much info as it's easy to find. The whole East is pro-eu (outside Greece) with major reservations on migration.

I'm against, explained it a bit above.

No, I don't. I think the problem was the way it was done. Bulgaria and Romania were rushed to increase German influence against France. Too many things were overlooked. Greece was rushed into the Euro. Many Eastern states like Slovenia, benefitted us and themselves a lot and many like Poland and Hungary have been mostly positive, overall. 90℅ of the problems come from the Euro and the sheer stupidity of freedom of movement, where the EU buries it's head in the sand with a sign going "freedom of movement is a core value" and that's the end. What about different citizenship standards?? How does it make sense someone can buy Spanish citizenship and then have freedom of movement? Or a French Algerian or British Pajeet can have free access to, let's say, Italy, because they got cucked into letting their colonies cuck them??

Alright, I have 1 question :

Can France be saved ? Is it already too late ?

Nope.

You crippled yourselves through intense communism.

You have two-options economically: cut off everything, drop your standard intensely, accept the losses or slowly sink into an endless pit.

You will obviously take the second choice, because it's political suicide to roll back your communist policies that will rape your standard of living in the short term.

You can't even touch upon the migration problem while you have a completely crippled economy.

At least thats what I think. France is just too powerless right now and needs to rise back up again before it can do ANYTHING. I mean, how can you even hope to do anything about yourselves while you're on life support and the Germans are giving it to you?

This time, just obediently march in line with your cousin-country.
Soon, men of french blood. Soon.

>Trust the kraut good goy, have we steered you wrong since we let you have that first budget propped up only by our bank?
>It's not like we then forced you to have millions of rapefugees or we bankrupt you
> Calais what?

I am not talking about the (((Current German Cuckverment))), but oh well. I can see your point.

I have a deeply concerning suspicion that the german cuckverment is the same as your WHOLE political class and AFD is literally the same.

eu collapse when

The people who are the AFD actually worked and are not just braindead lowlives like most of our politicians. I could even imagine that some of them didnt even want to go political less so to be fulltime career politicians.
Some surely earn way less then they did in the freemarket... theres that too.

Though I cant be 100% sure of course...

So.. me.. you..
A little help for a bro?

Holy shit that made me laugh

I speak Italian and it's so funny when I have interactions with them, it's the same as you. We start with general EU bullshit and both of us probe the ground of how familiar we can be. By the end we're hinting at forming an internal EU mafia. More than hinting, desu.

I wish I had a way to opt out of my mandatory national ponzi schemes and income tax like you do, I suggest you enjoy it while it lasts

p.s. to spend 6% of the entire EU budget on some 50.000 eurocrats is pure madness, I hope you get killed by revolting peasants soon

>spends an obscene amount of money on everything "green" and "renewable"
by this you mean it redistributes increased taxes taken from the grid users and then funds schemes that buy renewables at higher-than-market-prices

PLANNED ECONOMY WORKS, I SWEAR

What is your opinion on australia in general eu Brother

>Whats the point

Buy 4 beers in poland, go back to belgium, sell them, etc

How do they justify immigration with so much rampant youth unemployment across the continent?

given the current trends i presume it is spelled

KEKUH KRAKBAHR

Where are you originally from?

Why don't you have a belgium flag? do you have to be in a eu building to get this one?

how are the spaniards there? I know a guy who wants to work for the eu and he is the worst kind of statist cuck

Don't know if someone brought it up - EU army.
Do you believe it will be used against anybody but native population? I say it because when Italy used Coast Guard to protect its borders, they just started to work as a taxi for people in Lybia, so I really don't have a faith in them.

To me it seems that only thing that will happen is what happened several times in the past, especially in the Rome, EU will recruit from poor countries of Eu, because what is minimum wage for a German is a fortune for a romanian. It is also perfect choice, because romanian or bulgarian will have no problem to supress the citizens of France when they chimp out during harder times, for the language barrier or lack of bonds to the country they will fulfill their orders.
That or you can use, you know, two plus million of unemployable, bored young men who not have no bonds, they stand in opposition to western values and are perfect candidates for pretty much foreign legion, led by foreign commanders who know the language. What do you think, plausible or not? I say that because I observe absolute lack of empathy or regard from your bosses to citizens of EU.