Tee hee hee, Don't mind me! I just want to open the borders and let those poor old migrants into the country...

Tee hee hee, Don't mind me! I just want to open the borders and let those poor old migrants into the country, but won't do a single thing myself to contribute to feeding and housing them :-) xxx

If you don't like it, then you're an icky racist and xenophobe! xxx

Exactly. Fucking women.

Hope she wants to open her legs for the rapefugees too.

It's so fucking easy to say "OPEN DA BORDERS" without living in a town full of them.

These privileged cunts have rich fathers and live away from the city.

Every single day I find more reasons to just kill myself. I'm just done with it all.

..Why don't you go live in their countries if you like them so much?

Be a man and don't give a fuck what some woman thinks. Suicide over random women is retarded.

Why kill yourself when you can kill skanks like the whore pictured in the OP?

Don't kill yourself. It's very difficult to maintain morale when you first get redpilled or spend all day on here.

Requesting suicide rates by race graph.

It has nothing to with women. They are a small part of the problem. This world is so fucked and all incan do is sit here and watch blacks rewrite history and watch the islamification of my capital city. I can't help anyone fuck I can't even help myself.

You're exaggerating

she must be an ancap like Molyneux :^)

It's the Jews who want open borders for the West, but not for Israel. And if you don't with them, then you are xenophobic, racist and anti-semite.

Not only will she not feed or house them, but she won't be able to defend the country when they inevitably chimp out.

No, instead she will point the finger at YOU, white man, and say that YOU are the cause of islamic extremism because of your whiteness. YOU are the cause of the economic downturn caused by mass immigration because YOU are an unproductive fat racist nerd.

actually not really. you just dont realize it because we have been boiling slowly. the world is insane

He's not exaggerating, humanity is fucked up, now more than ever.

>
>Every single day I find more reasons to just kill myself. I'm just done with it all.

when you wake up it will be spelled berenstuin

I know this feel man, the best I can do is attempt to meme trump to the presidency. I think we will start seeing worldwide cultural change with him as president, at least niggers won't be able to get away with all the fuck whitey bullshit.

Women's suffrage was a mistake

Why didn't they listen?