Memes aside, Can we all agree that Obama is a pretty good president?

Memes aside, Can we all agree that Obama is a pretty good president?

No.

no fucking way in hell

No.

Walking in the rain such a fucking badass
>THIRD TERM PLEASE

drink bleach

good for ISIS? yes
good for Iran? yes
good for Israel? yes
good for US? nope

no

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

I'd say so, yeah.

0/10

Yes.

No

Please explain to a retarded slav what Obama did right and wrong?

>9gag watermark

Fuck off lah

Absolutely not. He's probably in the bottom five. Certainly the worst president in my lifetime.

No kys you shitskin faggot

>Obama's America
>terrorist attacks rampant
>racism rampant
>1% wealth divide larger than back in 2008 thanks to "Too Big To Fail" and Wall Street Bailouta
>Middle and Lower class families have fallen so far they're literally back to 1970s level, in fucking 2016
>So bad he's the reason why Trump is so popular
>"pretty good President"

he did bring change but not the good kind

Like clockwork. The shills reveal themselves.

Fuck that nigger

Lyndon B Johnson, and Woodrow Wilson are probably the only 2 presidents worse than Obama.

>saying the guy ramming TPP down America's throat is a pretty good president

kys faggot

In just 8 years he sent race relations back 5 decades

No

He extended the Patriot act which gives security agencies the power to search property, detain people, tap phones, and many other things to anyone they want as long as they can slap the ill-defined label "terrorist" on them.

Based in his own way, but average is about how he'll go down and history might add the tagline "up against the most obstructionist Congress in history". Obamacare will become the precursor for whatever fuckery happens to healthcare next

Not at all. He's worse than Bush. When the Louisiana flooding happened he stayed up north golfing and gave a speech on how people in Louisiana shouldn't be racist when hand long the flood.

>I know you're drowning and I'm not helping but you better not be racist down there.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
ARRANGE TO HAVE YOUR EMAILS YIFFBLEACHED
THEN FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

I'm a leftist and while he's not the worst president you had i wouldn't call him good.

in what way has he been "good"
Name a good thing he has done.
Honestly go fuck yourself

Lol what does that picture even mean?
>Hurr hurr I have a 500 dollar suit but i'm going to walk in the rain like I ain't even give a shit.

Not badass just dumb, and a waste of money.

hood husband maybe a father, but good president..
cmon shill, you could be helping koalas reproduce...

He federalized the us government. He made the gov bigger than ever. Weakened the legislative branch to strengthen the executive branch.

That dumb nigger didnt even plan for the forecasted rain. And you wanted him to run the country?

Louisiana didn't call on the feds until it was too late. Believe it or not the States do have rights and the Feds can't just waltz in on any jurisdiction.

Wew

Didn't he remove more illegal immigrants than any president before him?

Fuck black people for riding the coattails of white American achievements and having the audacity to whine about superficial bullshit.
Respect is earned not demanded.
Why can't they fucking understand that.
I can happily say that the tuskegee airmen earned their respect by having the discipline to learn how to fly planes and fly good alongside white americans.
None of that gangster, muh dik, hustler bullshit niggers pride themselves in today.

He's at the UN right now listing off his accomplishments over the last 8 years, this actually made his top 10 list:
>Helped get a democratically elected President of Myanmar

WOW huge

People got used to him.
He's not that bad honestly. But you know he ain't that good either when he'll be remembered just as "the black one".

>spends more than Bush did on the Iraq war in a single year on a bailout that did nothing for the people and made the rich richer
>"kills" Osama and dumps the body so people can't prove he ever killed him
>creates an atmosphere of racial tension that hasn't existed in over 40 years because he backs dindus instead of legitimately harassed blacks
>can't even throw a baseball
>"good"

On the plus side he isn't Prime Minister Puddle

Bush jr was objectivly a worse president

>starts 7-8 new wars
breddy gud brez

No.

No. He is a crooked liberal.

>can't even throw a baseball

>$500
You forgot a 0 or two

He was actually asked to wait to go down by the governor so they could focus on relief.
Every issue people have with obama was either directly caused by Bush jr or is a lighter version of what he did.

Not proportionally to the amount he let in.

>Trump is holding the umbrella
>Obama is walking alone while he gets cucked.

He was a good boy and Dindu Nuffin.

I think he was a decent guy with some ideals when he went in, but quickly became just another establishment pawn.

This post made me think.

If I'm being honest, my business and the economy are much better off now than in Bush's last year in office. What a fucking nightmare that was. Osama is kill and my father who suffers from a terminal illness is able to get insurance (before he couldn't because of pre-existing conditions).

But he's still a nigger.

Your post is sarcastic, right? I mean, you're not serious.... are you?

Fuck off Malaysian Cuck
Go Masturbate to Mohammad the Arab fucking your wife while you worship that sandnigger religion.

Funny how Hillary was probably the worst mistake of his campaign. One could say, sharted?

What a mess lol
Literally did nothing right

Saying Obama is good because Bush's last year was bad is fucking stupid.

I actually thought Obama was mediocre or ok at best. Wasn't exactly challenged since he took over the country during a recovering phase after one of the worst economic crashes in awhile.

Still not so sure about the Iran deal.

His environmental actions were good, his reluctance to begin another military adventure in the middle east was a good call.

Racial tensions are higher than ever though and he seems to have failed in unifying the country in this respect.

He'll go down as a President Grover Cleveland or President Vanderbilt. People that weren't really pushed.

Yeah if only he could have been as good as Harper was, oh wait...

You missed the point mountain spic, Obama was more like budh than budh could ever be, that's wjy he was elected. The whole minority schtick shielded the press from him very well

wat u meen ?

News hates him. So I suspect he did some things right.

Globalists love to cite this. He also granted citizenship/welfare to millions more.

I can't speak for America internal affairs. but in the ME he fucked up big time.

His action (or rather inaction) will resonate louder then Bush invading Iraq in 10 years.

Tho he done a decent job with Russia