Cred Forums literally contradicts itself on daily basis

Cred Forums: "Trannies are mentally ill."

Okay.

Cred Forums: "Nothing wrong with being gay, it's not a mental illness. You go Milo!"

Wut?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20130130201931/http://www.kernelmag.com/yiannopoulos/3874/the-schoolteacher-who-moonlights-as-a-troll/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing gay about sucking dick

Milo hates being a faggot. He may be one, but he serves a purpose. Him existing does not undo Cred Forums's declarations about purging degeneracy.

Homosexuality occurs on nature. Transgenderism and special snowflake syndrome do not.

Milo is a subversive Kike that should Kill himself.

trannies and gays are very different things

Cred Forums: "Nothing wrong with being gay, it's not a mental illness. You go Milo!"

Literally no one has ever said this

Google: "transgenderism in nature"

You'll find the same 'scientific' articles supporting both.

Transgenderism also exists in nature.

So what is it then?

Only r/the_donald likes Milo, Cred Forums doesn't

You might have been away for months.
Welcome back where Cred Forums worships gay kike.

>Transgenderism also exists in nature.
Wait, what?
I've never seen a lion try to chew off its' balls to be a lioness

Lions also don't build space shuttles.

It's almost like Cred Forums consists of...
multiple people with different opinions!

> implying chopping balls off requitred to be trans

Now we must go deeper into different forms of trannies.

Name one tranny who does tho

Only shills like milo hes a fucking degenerate who should be gassed also Cred Forums is not one person
thank you for fagging the record leaf

Milo constantly talks about how homosexuality is a choice that he made to piss off his mom, hardly a mental anything

1) Faggots generally aren't into inverting their own penises surgically and forcing others to form their vocabulary around their delusions.
2) Homosexuality is a fetish, not a mental illness.

It is almost like the website is filled with many people with many different opinions

Pol routinely celebrates anyone that isn't a hetero white male saying things hetero white males tend to say.

Smaller and weaker cuttlefish disguise themselves as females to prevent being killed. Sometimes the fem-camoflage is so effective...the larger, stronger males attempt to mate with them.

>preaches a return to christianity and for gays to go back into the closet

There are plenty if things to hate this cunt for but this isn't one of them

Neither do trannies

Homosexuality should not be banned, but should not be encouraged
Trans are all degenerates however, you might be friend with one, agree on some topics with one, but you just know that a part of their mind is completely crazy and sick

Milo has a weird autism cult that likes to contrast their extreme (by normie standards) views with how pro-gay they are. It's weird but it happens a lot.

it's almost like we're more than one people...

Being Gay isn't a choice. People in Saudi Arabia are gay. What external forces made him/her turn out gay in Saudi Arabia, of all places?

You're either born gay or you're not. No one forces you to be gay. People 200 years ago were fucking eachother in the ass. Hell, in Greek societies, teachers were paid by fucking their young students in the ass. And in those times, being Gay would end up in you dying.

He admits that people aren't born gay though.

>implying that gay kike is liked here
I know it's bait, but c'mon.

He's rationalizing his degeneracy.

my labrador is transitioning actually

There isn't a single Cred Forumsitician that is for Milo's degeneracy. Milo is a useful idiot and that is all he will ever be.

>Cred Forums: "Nothing wrong with being gay, it's not a mental illness. You go Milo!"
Literally no one has ever said this.

>Cred Forums: "Nothing wrong with being gay, it's not a mental illness. You go Milo!"

That's reddit leaking

Those statements aren't mutually contradictory.

But I'll bite. Are you amazed that a board full of issue from all over the world might have individual posters express contradictory opinions?

sage and hide this thread

>pol is 1 belief system
>pol is 1 person
>newcancer

i love how newfags come here believing that everyone is a nazi or right wing and white.. its just a site where all kind of people meet and trashtalk for fun. some interesting "truth" might slip from time to time but thats it. this board is probably the most multicultural board there ever was. from a homeless conecting via mcdonalds wifi to a famous rich celebrity that is curious to check this out. its impossible to generalize pol and thats what makes it so magic and special. its the beauty of the chaos. Cred Forums being much more diverse and cosmopolitan than the media suspects (pretends it to be)

1. pol isn't a person
2. most of pol reject teh jew faggot.
3. what are you sliding?

>pol is one person with one opinion

Kys faggot.

Being a faggot is a choice. You may or may not choose who you're attracted to, but you can definitely choose whether or not to act on that feeling. Fuck off.

ok this needs to stop. we, and i think i can speak for most of us, dont give a single shit what milo does. these threads need to stop right now. everyday with this garbage.

WOW I BET YOU FEEL REAL SUPERIOR BY SWEARING AT ME ON THE INTERNET.

Here's a pro tip. Go pick up a Biology text book and read about the topic. You're an unwashed, neckbearded NEET.

Nobody here likes Milo.

It's almost as if Cred Forums is a large group with a large amount of different people will all different opinions?

Is Milo into self or assisted mutilation? If I identify as a pirate should I be allowed to cut off my hand and install a hook? People would rightly call me crazy. Cutting off your dong and having a fake pussyhole installed is just as crazy. Gays should be pissed as hell that they added trans to their movement. They're largely not though because they're easily trained dogs like the rest of society.

Yeah right.

But I put Snuggles in a tutu and he seems happier now

i wouldn't call you crazy. pirates are cool. not nigger ones though.

not anymore

This. Milo is a meme.

Also. Just to (((correct the record))).
Cred Forums thinks all non heteronormative behavior is mental illness
This does not mean that we think they should be killed
Rather the general consensus seems to be that these people need proper psychiatric help
Not to be encouraged to engage in their destructive behavior by (((activists)))

actually transgenderism sort of does in that some animals that are biologically male pretend to be females in order to get closer to females and fuck them. so basically the bathroom debate played out in nature.

milo is not a meme

Maybe its because Cred Forums isnt a hivemind you dumbass.

Who actually likes that gay, nigger loving kike? Fuck Milo and fuck your strawman OP

not since he went full kike and tried to scam all the users and lost mod status

>pol is one person

>Cred Forums supports milo

>implying that Cred Forums shares homogeneous beliefs
>implying that Cred Forums likes Milo

>>>>>>plebbit

>Gay=Trans

Don't listen to these faggots lovers. We hate all degenerates and everyone who doesn't is a redditfugee

>Strawman the post
>pol is one person the post

only edgy teens that still have the pill lodged in their throat, yet to completely swallow actually like this fucking charlatan. do you really believe this faggot that is jewish, gay, worships mariah carey, that also wrote these long articles condemning twitter harassment just 2 years ago, etc is a staunch christian conservative? come the fuck on. its blatantly obvious he is a legitimate narcissist and latched onto gamergate and a new political movement to build his own renown and finance. he has a history of this shit and i legitimately feel bad for anyone supporting this guy - you're a fucking sucker.

ALL LGBTC++ fags must die , no exceptions.
If you're into this whole ''Alt-right based milo''thing , especiallfy if you post on twitter about it , kill yourself

There is literally nothing wrong with male homosexuality.

Trannies need psychiatric help.

Cred Forums is an image board, not a legion entity.

Stop making Milo threads.

>Cred Forums is one person
Fuck off
All fags should die.

at least us faggots don't pretend to be a completely different gender, we just choose to like the same one.

FPB.... wait a sec... DAMN YOU CANADA!

>there is more than one opinion on Cred Forums
shocking

Look at this faggot.

Being gay is fine, it may be a genetic deformity but you can live a normal healthy life and be a productive member of society as a gay, trannies are mentally ill, do irrepreble damage to their bodies and never become normal sane individuals

Why is it that 99% of the people on Cred Forums saying homosexuality is natural are fags themselves?

archive here just for anyone that's never seen this. anyway stop making threads about this faggot - or stop making threads about yourself, milo.
web.archive.org/web/20130130201931/http://www.kernelmag.com/yiannopoulos/3874/the-schoolteacher-who-moonlights-as-a-troll/

It's pretty repulsive desu

>implying Cred Forums approves of Milo's faggotry

>hurrdurr Cred Forums is an echo chamber
>hurrdurr Cred Forums contradicts itself it's almost as if Cred Forums gives everybody no matter their political viewpoint equal time on the soap box

Pick one retard.

I'm dying to know how you determine if an animal is pansexual genderfluid faggotkin.

At least OP's always a faggot

What are you a Trump supporter or something

>Not an argument

Sequential hermaphroditism is not transgenderism.

Care to try again?

Milo is reddit tier faggot.

Milo should be gassed

And I still fap to traps, come at me

>The Cred Forums likes Milo meme

When will this die?

Its just bants f am

It's already been pointed out before that there's a high chance gender dysphoria occurs in nature as well.
>b-but why dont other animals use hormonal treatments and advanced surgical procedures??? clearly that means animals cant be trans!!

>trannies
>gays
>being the same

pick one, Ivan.

Wow, it's almost as if Cred Forums is more than one person!

Fuck Milo he is the ultimate cuck

>Cred Forums is anything

nice try ctr but you're only collecting idiots.that don't matter.

Milo is blessed by kek

And again I ask: How do you tell if an animal is a pansexual genderfluid faggotkin? Do you read it's Tumblr blog? Do you do brain scans? Do you come up with baseless conjecture to validate (((their))) agenda?

You mean the reddit invasion is pro milo

>/po/ is one person and has only one opinion
Hang yourself my man

Why are homosexuality and transgenderism lumped together?

>/po/

Because one requires putting your dick in something
the other requires full on commitment to delusion.

Which is closer to the natural state of humans?

> Putting dick in thing for sexual pleasure

> Walking around pretending you are woman/man but not actually performing the role, just dressing up and acting "like a woman/man" and cutting your dick off/putting one on)

Neither do japs.

he's just tolerated. like sowell, clarence thomas, shkreli

Well how can you tell that they aren't? What reason do you have to suspect that other animals can't be transgender?

Misstype

Cred Forums is literally one person

>>/po/

>"Nothing wrong with being gay, it's not a mental illness. You go Milo!"

said no one ever on pol and if you think some one did your just a new fag that listens to aussy/ Canadian shitposters

> Assumptions without any verification (and a random statistic chucked in there for good measure)

Gayness is a mental illness that doesnt matter

They can be fags in private all day, idgaf

Both are equally as degenerate.

Milo just does some hilarious antics and introduces opposing viewpoints to college kids that have had nothing but their liberal indoctrination. Other than that, I really don't care about the dude.

MILO IS DEAR LEADER OF THE ALT-REEEEIGHT.
Thumb war,...uh...France?...Virgin Islands????

Gender dysphoria is a made up condition, just like 95% of psychology.

> Cred Forums is one person
Remember to ignore this type of threads.

>How can you know that god doesn't exist?

Get the fuck out of here. Burden of proof is with the party making the affirmative claim. You could at least post a link to some faggot's tumblr blog.

he's right

Homosexuality is a "natural" occurrence, although repulsive. It occurs in 1600 species of animal. Transgenderism is gender dysphoria, an unnatural mental illness.

Now in terms of politics, it's too late to overturn gay marriage, at least up here. That battle has already been lost. But it's not too late to squash the transgender acceptance movement

Cute strawman, retard.

if you can be born straight you can be born gay

This is my son, Milo. In whom I am well pleased.

im starting to sniff out op as a shill for that hitlery clitcunt

stay vigilant everyone there really bad attempt to raid is brewing but not like it even matters now anyway.

>if you can be born without a major deformity you can be born with a major deformity

not really the same though is it

Pic related also thinks trannies are mentally ill.

If you can be born snaggletoothed you can just as well be born somewhere other than England.

Lets be honest for a second here, it's a good thing there's gay men (as long as they refrain themselves from organizing degeneracy parades), considering there's a surplus of males and the 80/20 rule. You can dislike or even hate their lifestyle, but the fact there's gay men it's not that bad.

That's not how burden of proof works. We know that gender dysphoria occurs in humans so it's reasonable to assume it also occurs in other animals. That would be like saying, if a new specimen of animal was found, it's burden of proof to say that other specimens of that animal also exist.
Yes I'm sure you know that better than people who actually study psychology.

>he likes BBC
Into the gas chamber he goes

Milo himself believes being gay is a choice. This whole thread was made on a false premise.

>Cred Forums is one person

When will this meme fucking die?

Milo also said that he would choose to be straight if he could though?

It isn't natural, but I'm not going to persecute someone for it because they can't help it, if it's between consensual adults then Idgaf

Yeah exactly, let's forsake our own happiness just so someone on the internet wouldn't call us degenerate.

It's both degenerate.