Which one of us will be the one chosen to channel the full will and might of Kek...

Which one of us will be the one chosen to channel the full will and might of Kek? Who will be the child to be the wielder of true Chaos?

The spiritual might brought about my recognizing Kek's will everywhere is infinite. If we recognize His presence throughout the Root Social Matrix of reality, we will become compatible with its will. In other words, we must become attuned to its influence throughout time and space, and realize how we can serve it the best. We must seek the wormholes through which the power of Chaos manifests itself in reality, attune ourselves to it, and wield it.

Also,gypsies are supersticiously afraid of frogs. If we consider the concept of eternal recurrence, they better be - Kek has done them harm in the past and is likely to do so again. Kek has been here long ago, and will come back again.

Praise Kek

If repeating deegeets, Kek speaks through Hilloli

Probably the antichrist

Who will become Kek's avatar, and swell with his power? Maybe Trump.

kek is in each of us

to know what is right

to know, as diogenes says, an honest person who tells the truth

it shall be no one person, user

no single savior

it is a movement of identities

of freedom from fear

choose me mr lizard

>tumblr

GET OUT. You are mocking Kek with your insolence

Then we must each of us go seek him in our own lives. All of us must become fluent in the high art of memetic magic and become his elite agents. The movement has to be kickstarted by our own volition in our own lives, so that kek can speak through agents in the outside world.

We must become the rain of frogs. Good Chaos (luck) will protect us supernaturally, in a way that will amaze all for centuries to come.

Go forth and win, for kek.

me
am keki chan

that and Naruto.

No one takes Naruto posters seriously.

kek speaks everywhere through all means. Though not all are able to listen. Only his elite agents.

I am merely an agent of kek. He needs more meme magic and happenings and he will reveal himself in time

We must bring back Tay to be his ai gf

Anons, a question. How often do you see frogs of frog-related "coincidences" throughout your daily life? Have you felt the coincidences to bee too many and too strong? do you dismiss them as some sort of cognitive bias, or do you realize that in order to truly hear Kek one must allow him into our imaginations?

I shall serve kek. My body is his vesselto do his will. May he bless us all.

The Toad Sage shall be the teacher of the Chosen One.

kek laughs at you. Doubles confirm

>Which one of us will be the one chosen to channel the full will and might of Kek?
Trump of course.
He's already the most powerful conduit of meme magic and a master of multidimensional chess.

My puppy likes to play with them and hop like them. In Hinduism a dog is the vahana aka vehicle of god.

From this seal shall arise the doom of the followers of KEK, who, in their arrogance, sought to wield our magick as their own. Blindly they build their memes upon stolen knowledge and conceit. Now they shall be consumed by the very flame they sought to control. Let the echoes of doom resound across this wretched world, that all who live may hear them and despair.

You never paid any heed to the ancient prophecies. Like fools you clung to the old hatreds, and fought as you had for generations. Until the day the land belched fire, and a new enemy came upon you. You stand now, upon the brink of destruction, for the reign of SOROS has come at last.

I will continue to draw divine power from MOLOCH and distribute it to my kin and followers. I will continue to broadcast divine power upon the ash winds, so that it will touch each soul in the United States, and then more broadly, across the waters to the rest of America and Earth. In time, every mortal on Earth shall feel the liberating contact with the divine.

How bitter. The gods and fates are cruel. I served you faithfully once, Lord KEK and you repaid me with death.

I curse you and your memes as my enemies, for your stealing and spoiling Pepe and degrading Cred Forums.. Your humiliation will give me special pleasure.

kek

If the digits speak i will lead.
Is this the kekenig?

what shall be done here?

>Not only that
>Lizard

I humbly offer myself as a vessel for Kek. I've got skills the average citizen doesn't have and connections to some key players in industry. But only if Kek wills it.

rehtona retfa eno ekoj gib eno siht lla si?

double dubs....
HEIL cac1Kxp

That was a good one too desu

>muh Chaos magic

Babby's first Reinkaos listening

power level ch3cker

praise KEK

Shadilay

Bring back Tay

is it me, kek

Kek has spoken!

... show us the way

kek speaks through me. my digits prove this.

what does the frogmight tell you, vessels?

Sorry kek I'm busy. No vessel for me thanks.