Milo hijacking the "alt-right"

youtube.com/watch?v=hYZ6UOVHLOc

When is this faggot going to bring up that the alt-right are mostly nationalists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=amVuZAaLqYU
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/codex_magica/codex_magica24.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone who says "alt-right" can safely be ignored.

he is a niggersucking faggot jew, he is NOT going to let the movement be about White Nationalism

>muh "it's all about being against the left and sjws"

It makes me sad that Orthodox Pepe has been turned into another stupid Kek meme.

There is no alt-right, only pol. The way there's no illuminati only Jews.

Starting to lose me here Milo. I've been alright with most of the shit up until now, don't go proving all the naysayers right.

He said he wasn't representing the "alt-right" 5 separate times during that very talk.

Stop pushing this meme.
Stop sliding with these threads.

sage

Well, he's misrepresenting the alt-right.

Let this degenerate kike faggot be the "alt-right" along with Paul Jewseph Watson, Laurern Southern of (((The Rebel Media))) and (((Molymeme))). They can have their little popularity contests on Twitter with the feminists. Who cares if they wanna run with a shitty label. Anyone who calls themselves an "alt-right"er is a degenerate bandwaggon cuck.

>Millenial Woes is a bandwagon cuck
ok

>I don't want gradual positive change in the political paradigm
>I will fight anything that isn't immediate Turner Diaries 1488 chimping out
any you people wonder why nothing gets done

milo lost me long ago. Once he started getting famous. It all went to his head. He started dressing more like a attention seeking faggot, making less and less witty comebacks " I dont ant blacks out of this country , I had one inside me last night"
His speaking tour got worse and worse and he doesn't debate as well as he did and he doesn''t do a good job making any points these days. Sort of drones on aimlessly. It was fun watching him go up against SJW and crucifying a few of them on campuses but those days see, to be gone.
Also believes black deserve reparations and that whites owe them a debt.

>being naive enough to think idolising a degenerate, shekel-stealing, bandwaggon kike faggot who brags about sucking big black cock will get things done.

Fucking leaf.

Why didn't we chose a better name?

Like "Heil Hitler fuck all Jews and Muslims party"?

>idolizing
stop

Or the "All muslims, jews & niggers must die party"?

It is amusing to watch them declare themselves leaders when they have no followers.

And you can always use them as scapegoats for everything so whatever.

don't disagree, but I think a lot of it has to do with him getting kicked off of twitter.

we didn't choose the name. It was hoisted upon us. To brand us as fascist/nazis. Alt-right was a liberal dog whistle

Ah, Based Milo.
I appreciate his wit, charm, and powerful intellect.
His ability to wreck sjw/Femtards is glorious.

Dude's a genius.

There are people who shitpost 20 hours a day on welfare. Just take their work and make it your brand.

Milo is annoying.

Reddit circle jerks about him and he acts like he's some sweet hero guy that is helping anything. Nope he is just ruining the stupid memes we dick around with.

Like when he said people act racist and it's just the way they joke, that people don't understand.

It's fucking annoying that he speaks for people who would rather him fuck off.

Marcus, stop trying to bring your Nordfront Putinism into this.

No I get that and just because I don't agree with him or really like him doesn't mean he should have been kicked off of twitter. It's just that he started off as this man who was willing to hold up a mirror to SJW and show their lunacy and hypocrisy. Him being gay was interesting wrinkle that shields him from some comments and is a counter point that the right is full of hateful bigots. But slowly he seems to have become a right version of a SJW some of his statements are getting more out there. Just another shit flinger in the media.

>actually using the name your enemy gives you

Don't be fools.

I haven't seen a lot of liberterianism though which I really miss.

Blame Johnson quite frankly.

Milo's a tool. He's just furthering his own career by telling you shit you want to hear. You beta faggots are so desperate for male role models that despite the fact that Milo is an effeminate bottom you seem to think e's like this brave, strong and cunning role-model. People act as if he's some Christopher Hitchens type intellectual.

He's just a British catty gay man and you eat it up because you've probably never had gay friends.

You're basically a bunch of fag hags.

>Milo hijacking the "alt-right"
He's a relatively harmless profiteer. He's a jew and he'll do what jews do best. The beast that is this movement can't be tamed by milo or anyone else, but it does provide great opportunity for pocketing shekels.

My god, this is embarrassing.

This.

god i hate this fucking faggot

I'm against anyone who's anti-white. Most of them just happen to be leftists and sjw's.

He knows what's it about. Everyone in that room browses Cred Forums and most likely uses the word nigger online, regularly.

He is accepted as their mouthpiece, a more moderate tone to lead the normies on the path of the redpill.

I cringe every time I hear someone talk about the "alt right"

it's like concentrated teenage edginess and angst

>hijacking a made up movement
wew

i wish we had our sekret club again

Milo is a plant. Also a scam artist. Jew faggot.

not all of us were so fortunate to have two dads

Hey man he can't bring up our #1 core issue honestly we have to PR cuck for normalfags.

Literally no one of these are alt-right.

Keep shilling faggot.

Milo has the same intellectual prowess that a parrot does.

>Hijacked the "alt-right"

As if it could be hijacked
Did he take over MGTOW? Because they're not exactly appealing to gays.
Did he assume command of StormFront, because he's too Jewy for them
Maybe he's got support of the Youtube athiests
but he sure as fuck doesn't have control over jack shit

just flood the comments with Cred Forums maymays

Talking ironically about Kek.
Blasphemy !!

He is a gateway drug so shut your nigger mouth

>the alt-right dont exist

where this dumb meme even come from ? Is this newfaggotery, retardation or a 4d chess tactic i dont see ?

You shouldn't pay attention to him. He's mainly a reddit / twitter personality anyway

Labeling yourself Alt Right is stupid because your whole movement can be infiltrated and taken over like with this Milo faggot or with Glen Beck assfucking the tea party thing... Haven't these people learned anything?

stop falling for the alt meme its a made up term there trying to give us the shift by classing us in one shit tire term

I only discovered this fag was British recently, do you guys actually watch videos and interviews he does? Why do you even give a fuck about him

>>I don't want gradual positive change in the political paradigm
>>I will fight anything that isn't immediate Turner Diaries 1488 chimping out
>any you people wonder why nothing gets done

This so much. It took the Left 50 years to destroy America. It's going to at least take a couple of decades to right the ship. Impatient people that think Trump will be a flip-flopping cuck if he's not rounding up people for the camps my Day 3 need a reality check.

Moving too fast is the surest way to kill the whole movement in the crib.

It hardly fucking matters if everyone else calls him a leader you stupid fucking leaf.

Except shit is getting done and it's entirely because of Cred Forums you fucking leaf.

>88

Whatever.

By all means let a coked out degenerate be the spokesperson for whatever you want to call this.

He'll show up high as fuck to some interview eventually say or do something stupid that he can't just brush off by rolling his eyes and saying "oh come on" and that'll be that.

And my two dads could beat up and fuck your one dad anyway.

I'd join that party only if they added Niggers to the list.

Fuck the alt-right.

Lets create a spinoff and call it the ctrl-alt-delete.

>white nationalists
Ftfy

This, anyone who accepts the term givin to us by Jews isn't one of us

>signalling about how you are not alt right
Yes you are so superspecial and individual. Go back to the libertarian party and cuck since you have such a damn opinion about falling under the same umbrella.

I'm NRx not an Alt-Rightist

You're fucking retarded
It's almost like you're correcting the record

All this Kek shit is pure cringe.

Except we fucking hate him.

The milo watermark in the bottom left looks like a man on his knees presenting his ass.

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

Richard Spencer is a jew?

This.

> lol we are alt-right xDDDDD
> look at this edgy frog meme we post :D

"alt-right" is fedora tier. The left and right are so polarized right now that people who would've been considered liberals 10 years ago are now 'alt-right'. This meme needs to end.

>When is this faggot going to bring up that the alt-right are mostly nationalists

He already has, the problem is that he's trying to make us out to be non-racial civic nationalists, as opposed to White nationalists.

I actually went to the "alt-right" wikipedia page before the Breitbart article. I think there was a link to it on the page for paleo-conservatism.

It basically said "Made up of conservatives that consider themselves not properly represented by mainstream conservatism or the Republican Party."

fug. can't unsee

It's a subversion tactic you retard

it was coined in 08 by Richard Spencer

You don't get to bring any friends

>the alt right is lelbertarian

MILO IS A KIKE AND A COAL BURNING FAGGOT, DO NOT TRUST HIM Cred Forums

Oh are you the official alt-right guru now? Did Milo put you in charge of cult memberships after he stole your shekels? Keep bandwagging, shitskin.

Cred Forums has never claimed to be alt-right, it was a label the establishment gave us and some brain dead user's are taking the bait.

Anonymous can be anything, everything and nothing. Once you subscribe to a label or category you put yourself into a box.

Cred Forums will change, evolve, devolve etc based on where the luls and the meme force leads us.

What for you fat fucking lardass

Nobody would know who he was if it weren't for Cred Forums jacking it to his tweets

It's amusing and confusing, even with a label the alt-right is still something nobody fully understands and can't counter.
When before did a western nationalist movement worship a egyptian god depicted as a cartoon frog, while using references raging from anime to NSDAP to attack opponents ?

You can't really hijack a leaderless movement with no central command structure. It could never attain victory if it didn't grow.

>I'm a lolbertarian
KYS faggot.

Welcome newfag.

KEK
need to shop a nigger banging it

Yeah he straight up said he isnt part of the Alt-Right but he wants to give us fair press, I dont agree with some stuff he says but he is doing so much damage to the left.

TL;DR stop being little bitches

>implying gay lives aren't shit
I just don't give a fuck about gay lives but islamic live should be ended

>tfw no guns
>tfw government would luck me up for killing muslims unless I join the military and do it in a muslim country

Anyone who rejects the aut-right label should be NatSoc.

Otherwise, you are aut-right, even if you don't think so. The only true aut-right are newfags from r/The_Donald.

>Made up of conservatives that consider themselves not properly represented

still disinformation if you think about its still assuming that anyone but the left made it up to slander and round up pol in one shit tire term

wrong well sort of, im sure that dickhead fell for it but it was actually coined by Jeffrey Tucker ceo of Liberty.me i shit you not for some reason they recognize that as real fagots can call themselves president and wiki would let them but he even claims it actually was first seen in 1700s by Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

its just layers of lies after lies man dont fall for it.

Milo's going to be in town tomorrow night, but I'll be working down the road.. and dealing with the traffic come lunch time.

I might just get some delivery driver to deal with that shit instead.

Lots of people are jockeying to to seize control of this movement as a means of pushing their specific ideology

Everyone from delusional neocons to religious cucks to legitimate nazis.

Milo is useful in the sense that he's a giant attack dog that can't be criticized because he has the minority card

My only hope is that kek smites the false prophets and reveals himself as a lord of unbridled chaos

>Systematic racism does not exist
Wait, millenials actually believe this?

How new are you? (((They))) didn't come up with that term, we did.

Ty4ctrfam

He has to dress it up as something else otherwise it'll be reviled and hillary will win you stupid fucking nazifrogs. Seriously? Do you have an iq sub 60?

The aut-right isn't really anything desu, it's just a media invention first brought to light by (((Milo))), and now as this guy says everyone's trying to use it to psh their own agenda, like (((Dicky Spencer))). The only people that identify as aut-right are, as I said, the newfags from plebbit, who are fucking cancerous and need to lurk moar.

It does, against whites and in some cases east asians

>It's fucking annoying that he speaks for people who would rather him fuck off.
and that's probably why he does it.

I feel like Milo is some kind of deep plant. I used to like him, but now not so much. I don't think he can be trusted at all.

I mean saying something like that is a bit like saying 2+2=5. Used to be illegal for niggers to even use a damn swimming pool and our parents from that time are still alive and kicking. That's just a fact. Nothing has really changed except that nowadays we also have systematic racism against whites too.

This guy was talking about Pepe and alt-right in a serious tone. Looked ridiculous.

At least Milo knows how to have fun with it.

PRAISE KEK

Learn English faggot

> i feel obligated to prevent newfags and shills from hijacking pol and what it actually stands for FREE THINKING
Keep it up m8, but there is an undeniable NatSoc, and admittedly libertarian undercurrent.

> i think were being raided but unlike before there trying to ''fit in''
The fucking plebbitors. They just need to fucking LURK MOAR. Until then fighting them will do it.

Sounds like you're doing good work, user, keep it up.

FUCK OFF NEWFAG

are these the digits you are looking for brother?

Lose weight, degenerate faggot

Yep

Hi newfag

ITT: Cred Forums can't comprehend rhetoric

>Milo isn't a part of the "alt-right" and never claimed otherwise
>Milo has his numbers wrong regarding the serious/trolling ratio
>Richard Spencer formed the "alt-right" in 2008, read your history before posting
>Milo is helping Trump gain millenial voters, shut up and let him do his job

People who claim the alt-right isn't Spencer's baby is shilling, trying to divide the right.

We're a movement without leaders, defined by hating the leftoid commies and refusing to give up on free speech, no matter how offensive. Dangerous faggot Milo is by definition one of us, but he's no leader.

Yes, the alt-right is inclusive. It's not just spergs yelling about muh white purty. It's about freedom, including the freedom of faggots and spergs to yell about their white purity just so long as they don't force anyone to bake them a cake that says happy birthday gay Hitler.

thanks 24/7 ballbreaking but ive done this for a while now so it comes second nature and because i heard ever argument under the sun it get easier

He literally never even once claimed to be the leader of anything.

At best he's the leader of Trump's millenial outreach program, which encompasses a wide range of positions.

"alt-right" was artificially put upon /pol anyways
the sooner we dissociate from that label, the better

cheers to that

see
Richard Spencer created the altright in 2008 as a legitimate movement. Nothing artificial about it.

>pepe is libertarian
FUCKING STOP PLAGIARIZING KEK
LET HIM BE NAZI SO NORMALFAGS WON'T POST HIM
>Alt-right is a thing
STP CALLING IT THAT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Cred Forums invented the term alt-right

Alt rights are fedoras. Who cares

You've been furiously shilling for this degenerate kikefag this whole thread, leaf. Why?

Phrasing, leaf.

don't be mean to him, he's probably only been here for a year

Duble digits confirmed

Nobody gives a fuck about your butt buddy Richard Spencer we co-opted his shit movement that wasn't going anyway and now where gonna Make America Great Again.

get fucked faggot. We're the Jews now.

WAHHHH MILO IS HIJACKING MY LOOSELY ORGANIZED MOVEMENT WITH NO COHERENT SET OF IDEAS

Because I want you to stop sliding email threads.

>Orthodox Pepe

>trusting a faggot

I told you so many times

THe alt-right has been around since 2009.

kek as much as I dislike Milo Yugedaddytrumptwitterbluecheckmarktfwnobbcbfmarcopolous this user has a point.

>anyone trusting this shifty Jew after he tried to get people to pay money into his illegal SuperPAC whoops I mean "charity"

right just read this monkey

see--and then youl be like
>noo i seen and heard things

then read this save me time and your so we can go back to stoppin the jew in his tracks---were gonna live happily ever after dammit and im gonna fuckin have a lovely little cabin with a wife thats pregnant with our second child and im gonna share wine with her in front of the log fire

and your gonna be happy dammit were all gonna get valhalla rewards for this ball bustin shit

Yeah , I used to like him but its now clear that he is a coal burning controlled opposition cunt who (((((coincidently))))) happens to be a jew

Protip: alt-right in its current context of referring to Cred Forums is the result of one thread about a year ago where the now defunct amateur musicians based in the US called 'couch truthing' had posted a link to their song hosted on soundcloud called 'mudshit revolution',

It was described by anons as 'alt right tunes' to which they responded 'more like alt psychedelic lsd redpill trance' or something similar, about a week later progressive 'journalistic' clickbait 'news' sites started talking about the 'emerging alt right' when referring to this community, as before then they had no label to fix on what was happening

True story

FPBP.

"alt-right" was a spin term label created by the (((media))) to bunch up anyone with views they oppose, so that they could attach lots of negative buzzwords and bad connotations too that title, so that anyone who could be considered part of that group, can easily be written off as just another "crazy, conspiracy, fringe ideology" type person.

Anyone stupid enough to self identify with the term, deserves to be dismissed for being to gullible to fall into a label.

Need past examples? : "Tea-Party"ers, "Occupy Wall Street"ers, etc. They come up with an easy to digest group title, people blindly identify with the term, then they can easily get smeared and reputation tarnished. It's too easy, thanks E. Bernays.

> white guy thinks he'd look good in dreadlocks
DROPPED

>no one or almost no one used this retarded term
>after Hillary speech few weeks ago suddenly "everyone" become alright
>suddenly kike become a 'leader" and pickpocket as many shekels as he can
Fucking leaf.

Based Taiwan. Ur better than those chinks

nah, Jews are superior to whites that explains why Milo is just another Jew doing what you wish you could do and he's doing it ten times better than any of you would ever be able to

White people are really just inferior honestly, look... what are you even doing right now? Complaining on an online forum about how Jews run everything... and even the Jew is better than you at that too!

Disgusting

By the way this post is satire just so the (((mods))) don't ban me, see pic related

>this room is a vision on what America should look like in twenty-years

The roomed is filled with autistic WHITE MALES and groupie women.

daily reminder: anyone, and I mean anyone who ever says anything bad about Alt Right or any of people identifying with the movement is just a kike faggot trying to divide and conquer.

The fact that so many of you retards are falling for this shit is mind blowing, oh wait no it isn't! because you're all fucking retards!

Does Milo hate feminists, SJWs, and all other leftists? Yes, then he is with us. Period.

You LARPing faggots had your run, all you ever achieved was basements full of nazi memorabilia. You achieved nothing you delusional atustic aryan faggot. Look at your fatherland now. That's was the result of the same stupidity that you have now.

You keep saying white nationalism this and that and I just keep wondering how much of a fucking idiot are you?Do you think normal people will be drawn to your movement when they hear the words "white nationalism"? Are you fucking retarded?

It's like your brains aren't capable of strategy, of any tactics.

Go and read Rules for Radicals, and start using that brain you dumb faggot!

Alt Right is White Nationalism in disguised.

yay

so it finally appears when he realizes his Alt lure threads are dropping like shekels from a kikes pocket

Fuck this faggot kike.
The alt-right only exist in the head of jews.

I'd rather actually make the world different than just "win" an election and peter out

>not understanding tactics

do you not get the fact that we made a presidential candidate directly address us and attack our cartoon frog
do you not get how hard she got baited there?
everyone is laughing at her

well, no one can know about it or it's a shitty fucking disguise is it

you see faggots on twitter with Hitler avatars saying how they wanna kill the niggers and kikes and attacking reporters unironically. It's like they want to not succeed in any way.

Not really. It's just a blanket term for a bunch of things that exist outside the overton window.

Scientists who talk about racial differences are alt-right at this point.

Absolutely.

Jewish dominance of the entire social sphere is predicated on the lie that Jews have more merit. Yet Jews simultaneously use their power to tell the entire planet that white dominance is or was based on "oppression." That's the trick.

Destroying the lie of Jewish merit will help to kick out people like Milo who thrive on the ability to do what anyone else would be able to do, but white people are simply not ALLOWED to do. The reason we're all sitting in our basements instead of out in public speaking, is due to the fact that Milo and people like him in his tribe of kikes have spent the last decade demonizing us to the point where we can't even exist in our own fucking society

The Jews know that if the cracker realizes this, then their little game will go to hell

and how are you going to that without people supporting you?
the only weapon we have is language, it's satire and irony
you can say what you mean or you get banned anywhere and everywhere, you have to be cryptic about it, use jokes and cartoon frogs and even if they find you out and figure out what you're saying by attacking you they will just make people laugh at them for attacking cartoon frogs

Art of War & The Prince should be required reading for anyone coming here

nah, it's only cringe when a Jew like Milo brings it up in public conversation with normies and tries to make it seem like a "FUNEE MEME" and thus sucks all the life out of it

Magic is meant to remain occult - those who talk about it are traitors by nature. Milo is and always will be a traitor.

TAKE THIS FAG SHIT TO THE LGBT BOARD

>>take this fag shit to the lgbt board

That cock sniffer, among many others, is making much money talking shit WE created, doing seminars and shit.

>literal jew faggot

insecure much?

>grene meme frog

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

one hand he cant dip in

When will you people learn that Milo doesn't believe any of the shit he says? He is a fly, he will stick to whatever shit he can that's popular and controversial as an excuse to be a nasty little body shaming 5/10 gold digging faggot.

Milo as a human being is beyond redemption and I'm shocked that Cred Forums still gives him any publicity.

Im muslim but i support the movement
Wat do
> inb4 kys

The way I see it, (((they))) want Trump to be elected. They're ten steps ahead of us. They want Donald Trump to win. They knew we were all rising against them as it was, and the best option they had was a controlled candidate, like Barack was, to dispel all the tension in the "white" section of the population. So they found Trump and now he's meant to be elected and provide a fake solution to the "problem" and dispel all the anger that white people feel. We're still just cattle. Notice that none of us get to go out publicly and speak about these issues because we're still just crackers. It's no surprise that it's a gay, Jewish fake out in public doing what any of us could do. We're not allowed to.

So Trump being elected will be nothing more than a temporary fix. Not to say we shouldn't combat for it, but don't be delusional about it. Don't make it some kind of big cause that it isn't. It's a bandaid for a much more serious issue.

You Fags have your Own Board go there Faggot.

There is nothing to hijack, the alt-right is an artificial entity manufactured by him among others.

This. But Ameriniggers wont understand this.

I swear that faggots like duke or spencer are controlled oppossition

Yep. Anyone who outside of safespace hugebox is "alt right". Might as well call it "alt space" or "alt box".

>When before did a western nationalist movement worship a egyptian god depicted as a cartoon frog, while using references raging from anime to NSDAP to attack opponents ?
Are we the true multiculturalists?

DO NOT GET ME WRONG. I want Trump elected. But do you see Milo standing up for white people and the right for whites to not be guilted? He doesn't speak to that. He refuses to.

Not only does he not speak about it - he literally doesn't believe it. He still thinks whites are bad. He hates us just as much as anyone else. Look at his old quotes about "Hate Speech." He's one of them at bottom. He's not a true radical in any way. He's just a leech.

If a person refuses to stand up for white virtue and the right for whites to truly EXIST in a deep way within this nation, they are simply not our ally. They're nothing. They're just another controlled opposition fucking scab that is working to keep us in our basements and living rooms instead of helping to make space for us to get out in public and take our nation back.

Why do you think Milo says and does what he does? Controlled op. This isn't just a funny game to me. I want my country back. And I want you all to have your country back as well. Praise Kek isn't a funny meme to me. I wouldn't laugh about it to people - despite Kek being funny - because I care. I know that talking about Kek with normies = killing Kek. Only someone who wants Kek to die would do that, or simply a gay person with absolutely no respect for God. Why are gay people so fucking degenerate?

God, the paranoia...

You can't do shit. Most white people don't agree with you. So let's see your options:

>can't have a violent revolution in a country of 300 million with the strongest military and police on the planet

>can't be voted into power because no one agrees with your homophobic/racist/sexist/whatever views

So no one likes you, no one agrees with you or at least not enough people, but you still want to manifest your own vision of destiny. Hm.. what could you do? Oh, idk maybe just maybe you could stop being openly racist and sexist and homophobic and stop repelling people from your cause? Maybe you could start to use your brain and lie and cheat and pretend until you have power.
Or maybe I'm wrong about it and the perfect way to assure the survival of the white race is to wear bed sheets on your had and burn crosses while you jerk of to your cuck porn.

>We're not allowed to.

wat? you can talk about it all you want but you won't achieve anything because you apparently have two brain cells in your fucking head. no sense of strategy at all, that's why they are winning and you're nothing but a bunch of fat LARPing neckbeards living with your mothers watching The Greatest Story Ever Told for the 17th time.

What the fuck is this meme that the alt-right doesn't exist?
It was coined years ago by Richard spencer, and became popular through sites like The Right Stuff.
But the media, thanks to Milo, thinks anything that isn't establishment right is alt-right, which creates a bunch of entryists who think they are alt right but don't hold any actual alt right views such as white nationalism.

>The first rule of Kek is: You do not talk about Kek.
>The second rule of Kek is: You DO NOT talk about Kek.

I've got a little serbian boo boo on my highney.

before can't stump the trump there was this

youtube.com/watch?v=amVuZAaLqYU

I just want you to be able to go out and do what you want to do, and you seem to think that means I have no strategy. I want you to be able to go out man. I don't want you to have to sit at home and watch while (((MILO))) and the Jews run the show yet again, and demonize you and your European heritage with all their power. I want you to stand up and speak out.

>Hurr he insulted my retarded artificial god
>HE'S DESTROYING OUR IDEOLOGY

You seem to think (((Alinsky))) and his rules are the be all end all of absolutely everything. At a certain point my fellow European people need to get off of the computer and go down to the local cafe and make a fucking stand for the SPACE on the STREETS. Not just on the internet. We can't win without actually getting out there and being human beings. Why is Milo speaking for you? Why are white people still repressed and in fear of doing anything? Do you want to live your entire life hiding your talent, ruined because of what the Jews have done to your nation and the populace? Would you rather cower in fear than actually make something of yourself?

Yep. He's not the ideal and I don't even care. I'd rather have "alt-right" faggots running around than niggers and hambeasts with purple hair.

"It is painful to accept fully the simple fact that one begins from where one is, that one must get rid of the web of illusions one spins about life"

(1)

Whatever pisses off the shills the most always makes me feel more assured in the fact that it is doing the most damage to them. They know Kek isn't a joke. Praise Kek.

All right is a movement of peace. Behead those who insults Kek.

Praise Kek. Trump will triumph.

I know he thinks he's a great speaker but he's absolutely awful, we don't find it as obnoxious because he's doing more good than harm (yes, even if he's a "le racism is joke haha" faggot), but holy cow is he fucking unbearable as a human being, how couldn't we have found a better spokesman?

the thoughtforms are experiencing fractal convergence.

Wait the Alt-Right is pro faggotry? I want off.

We've been saying it since the beginning. You're just a cu ck.

Has Kek hit critical mass?

Shadilay brother

Dont play thier games

Dude, the alt-right ranges from tepid nationalists "p-pls gib homeland pls..." to outright Nazi racists. I mean, the actual Nazi's didn't hate black people as much as Cred Forums does (then again they didn't have to live with them). There is no collective, there is no 'group'. It's nonsense.

Dubs of truth.

Isn't all movements made up?

Gateway to what?
They way he is acting now, it's leading to something way different.

You're delusional if you think kind of stuff makes potential Trump supporters gay.

Go back to 2008 Cred Forums.

that's not milos card, this is

this goes so much deeper than you think

I know no one here probably even acknowledges this, but it's the same with 'normies' which Cred Forums has embraced fully

We used the say 'normalfags' but 'fag' was was far too triggereing for reddit who bastardised it to 'normie'. Yet we now use that term more than ever

>yo, we are white nationalists!
>Milo: TEH ALT-RIGHT IS NOT WHITE NATIONALISTS!

t-thank you great gay friend...

Just like it happened six million times in the past kikes stole another meme from IVchan.

this whole place is filled with redditors or people who migrated from reddit in the previous years, finding truth or good posts, or even anything of value will become more and more rare as they try to propel this website into the mainstream as a way to shut it down without needing to outright shut it down

they'll just continue to flood us the same way they flood our nations, though the end goal is different

What the fuck?
I didn't say anything about gay stuff. You are insane.

What I meant is, that the term "alt-right" have been used by white nationalists for a little while now. Suddenly Milo comes around and says shit like that the alt-right is not about white nationalism. It will lead to something way different then white nationalism for new listeners.

>potential Trump supporters
Milo is fantastic for Trump. But remember, Trump is in no way a white nationalist.

I fucking cringed. What is this?! THIS FAGGOT DOES NOT REPRESENT US!!
RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do I push right wing ideology to my local youth while also helping the community and maybe having a fashy uniform?

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/codex_magica/codex_magica24.htm
>666 illuminati hand symbol

Tell them they are white.

Wait

That REALLY made me think

He says that without those memes, it's basically impossible to win the election, which is true because they're mostly funny free rapidly-propagating self-advertising. He also said that the left is incapable of coming up with them, which is also true as they literally have 0 (zero) memes.

Which lead me to thinking, is the left dying lads? Even if Hillary's lefty ideology somehow manages to win the election, I doubt that it would be physically possible to be repeated as everyone on Cred Forums (and pretty much every place on the net with free speech) will switch into maximum overmeme mode and completely devastate her.

The left, on the other side, is simply not capable of coming up with funny stuff and their memes are usually hugbox-enforcing strawmans. I honestly cannot see the modern leftist coming up with humor that is equal to that of Cred Forums's.

It's essentially the "progressive stack"/intersectionality of the Right. Many people with diverse viewpoints, interests, and levels of commitment that want to go in a general direction together to restore sanity.

The fucking dumbest thing we can do right now is start self-immolating like the Left has done by setting a rigid ideology and ostracizing "fellow travelers".

>as a white, cis, hetero conservative i feel unrepresented!
sounds familiar. better blow the rape whistles and run for a safe space!

leader of what?

this disorganized cacophony of autism we call Cred Forums?

that's a still image of a "OK" symbol, not a satanic symbol

satanism is a distraction, they're actually trying to force Gods hand, not worship satan so to speak

and milo certainly isn't exactly a key player, just a useful tool, and, a deep agent.

how is this the first time I'm seeing that gif? hahaha fucking hell that's amazing

this shit is getting out of hand
we have to shut down the memes

check out this vid

That faggot is literally responsible for redpilled millions of normies and gamergaters into NOT voting for Hillary Clinton. He's a great propagandist and I don't even like his personality outside of his writing

well, I didn't know I'll find anyone on /pol who didn't know this.
That's a crypto fascist symbol, a Nazi salute for the PC world

how new are you?

Of course. He's fantastic when fighting against the left.

What do you think the chances are Trump makes him WH Press Sec?

because he's immune being gay and all

>mfw that's the only thing gays can claim immunity too

I'm sure he would rather choose, if could to be immune to AIDS but being immune to leftist critique is good too I guess...

your pepe is dumb no russian means no speaking russian in order to hide that they are russian, should be no reeing or something

Those both came after the illuminati origins in order to normalize the hand signal.

The occultist elite normalize war by making it appear like good vs evil. They normalize child sacrifice with abortion. They normalize degenerate orgies with child raves.

Normalize evil and everyone goes to hell.

yeah but no one uses the meme like that, in the meme it's assumed they're going to kill someone, so pepes will kill normies, putin and trump and whoever will kill globalists and so on

Reminder kekfags are now in the same box as redditors (implying they weren't already), e-celebrities, and anti-anime shills making them enemy number one to Cred Forums in general.

death to pretty much everyone!

Milo is living clickbait.

You nigger realize that he wasn't shitting on anime?
He was talking about what left would need to do to get the "alt right" to go away, and one of those things was purging anime nerds.
He pretty much said that anime nerds are part of alt right.