When did this

When did this...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zGDisyWkIBM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

...become this?

Gary Johnson is the biggest fucking retard I hate him so fucking much

those are two different people

why do you guys like this guy so much? im asking because im genuinly intrested, because i dont know much about him. Is he a "true" libertarian? please

What is Aleppo? That's the canned dog food right?

go climb a pyramid faggot

The nigga predicted everything that's happening today and (((((they))))) didn't want their plans laid out for everyone to see so they sabotaged his campaign.

youtu.be/zGDisyWkIBM

jesus christ... Why the fuck didnt you elect this man. I know why, because America is a jewish state.

This makes me fucking sad, going to read some more about him, he reminds me of kennedy

But I already have, both the Giza and Steppe pyramids.

We tried but the same shit that sabotaged barney sandals and almost sabotaged Trump happened. (((((They)))) didn't want him in and the delegates voted for the other guy for their nomination.

He's the hero we needed, but didn't deserve.

And what is Aleppo?

this is why i cringe everytime a neo-Cred Forums drumpfkin posts on this board

ron paul is our true president

Barney Sandals is a zionist, and so is Trump.
Why do american politicians always have to be pro kike, pro or anti mudslime, and why dont they just fight for their own people, and for their values, morals and their race.

Sometimes i wonder if the american "election" is actually a staged election with bunch of crypto jews reading from a script, serving Satan.

I didnt cringe but i just dont get why hes pro-trump. I would be pro-trump if all the media lies were true, such as hes an anti-semite nationalist that loves hitler, but he isnt...

Ron Paul isn't running right now, is he, dumb fuck?

>Sometimes i wonder if the american "election" is actually a staged election with bunch of crypto jews reading from a script, serving Satan.
For the most part, yeah. But don't think it's isolated to America. All the globalist elites are all selling their souls to the devil for shekels and power.

I'm pro Trump because he's the only one running that actually has plans to break the system. Or at least try. Or at least says he will. Hillary isn't even hiding her globalist agenda.

feels bad as fuck user, fuck you for reminding me of that shit

I voted for him, sent out mailers, sent money to his campaign...all while I was deployed to Afghanistan.

I then wrote him in the next time around even though he wasn't running because fuck Romney.

I tried swede bro. I tried.

I understand, if you feel trump is the right person, then vote for him, if hes actually hiding his power level and pretending to be pro israel and such, it would make me happy as fuck

atleast you tried, ive already lost hope, its all controlled by crooked nosed fucks

A LITERAL KANG! CHECKED!

jesus this hurts

Yeah I'm voting for him. Like I said, he's the best chance. If he truly turns out to be full on globalist and shill and just another establishment fuck, well at least we tried. Hillary is open about being all that.

Yes, I want Ron Paul. He isn't running though, unfortunately. Hell I even liked Randlet during the primaries in hopes Ron would be whispering in his ear the whole time... Trump is the only option at this point to TRY and do something.

>But don't think it's isolated to America. All the globalist elites are all selling their souls to the devil for shekels and power.

the libertarian moment is over for now
we need a capable leader to restore law, order, and prosperity
ron paul was a hero before his time, johnson is a controlled opposition cuck playing into (((their))) hands

IN FOUR YEARS AMERICA WILL BE SAVED
RON PAUL WILL LEAVE RAND ALL OF HIS KNOWLEDGE WITH HIS LAST BREATH
I BELIEVE

His face makes me want to vomit. The fact that this faggot got to be the candidate for the Libertarian Party is a fucking embarrassment to libertarianism.

Last time I was watching any content from Ron he was talking about being pro Hillary

I don't remember that. I recall him saying that he supported neither and he saw them both as being nearly identical.

I believe Ron was the last chance we had for a long long time.

MORE LIKE

GAY

JOHNSON

The man has a lot of integrity, refuses to compromise his principles even when it would be far more advantageous to do so and has stood alone on multiple occasions. Dr No would have made a fine President, you won't have to agree with him on everything but at least you knew exactly where he stood and that he wasn't for sale at any price.

Pity the same can't be said for his son.

source ?

Press F for Petersen and McAfee

ron paul was always an idiot. his strategy was always a flawed one. he should have been gunning for a vc position. that was his only chance. rand made the same mistake

F

Thats the guy named Aleppo, right?

ron paul is another con man stooge for the Jewish mafia. have you not listened to anything he's said lately? completely open borders, pro islam bullshit.

He's a far better candidate than Trump.

>tfw I'm a Boer

#BakeTheCake

;_;

I hate neo-cons and neo-liberals

When did this...

Serious question
Does Cred Forums actually like Trump, or is this just "anyone but hillary"? I'm voting for Trump but I would rather have ron, rand, even fucking chris christie krispy kreme

Oh stfu you idiot. His whole Pres campaign was about making money, creating campaign jobs for his relatives, and raising his profile so he could cash in then and do stuff like sell freeze dryers. He's a conman. He knew he never had any chance of winning.

He's not a libertarian either. He;s a confederate that believes the bill of rights doesn't apply to the states. That means states could ban guns,etc... How is it it libertarian to think states should be allowed to ban guns?? People are so ignorant about what he actually believes.

...become this?

just get here recently, reddit? Cred Forums has been pro trump since the beginning

He's shit on a lot of issues desu and i'm not sure that he has the right temperament for diplomacy and sometimes he acts like a retard but he's tough on Islam and immigration, he's not Hillary, he's good for bants and he isn't a politcal elitist. That earns him a pass.

Hello I'm faggot Johnson and I can't stop sucking everyones dicks

dude whats a leppo hahaha

>Cred Forums is one person

OH NO HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE AGHHH-OM NOM NOM

When did this....

Fresh off the boat from reddit, kid? Heh, I remember when I was just like you.

i'm glad you understand

....become this?

>File: dweeb.png (118 KB, 270x329)

Yawn, kys you degenerate tradition hating little mongoloid.

I am now a #JohnsonMissile

When did this...

...become this?

No idea man I miss the Ron Paul revolution

Rand failed. I had high hopes for him but he wasn't his father. I said from the start I had doubts and they would be put to rest when everyone left and right attacked him. That assault fell on Donald trump instead. It's all I need to know. The neocons hate him. The dens hate him. The entire establishment is against him.

Based paul is no way related to cuck johnson

when did this...

...become this?

you guys had better vote for me

Let's get cucked by migrants and all our problems will magically go away!

Holy shit he's so fucking high.
Probably smoked, like, 4 pots.

I joined the ron paul youth movement back in 2012... it amounted to nothing and my political optimism was shattered as I watched Obama smugly take the reins for another 4 years of continued economic and cultural regression. God damn, I had no idea just how fast things would get shittier back then.

>tfw no one cares about rand paul

"People always get the leader they deserve". No exceptions.

IF YOU DONT I SWEAR I WILL BURN IT ALL DOWN

>not realizing how fast things can go to shit
>Bush 2000-2008

what are you, fifteen years old?

Ron Paul was a sperg, his blowback theory was retarded bullshit, and he's the reason the libertarian party is the way it is now. Come at me

Sorry newfriend but your dead wrong. If Paul was all about the money he could have made serious bank by shilling for the banks and corporate interests instead of opposing them at nearly every turn. Your accusation that he just wants to give his family a leg up is countered by the simple fact that when his own son started courting the Tea Party vote he distanced himself from him.

Stating Paul is little more than a confederate in disguise, yes he is all for states rights having precendence over federal dictates but he stated on numerous occasions that the constitution was the highest law in the land and must be upheld.

I was 19 in 2012 and didn't pay attention to politics while i was in grade school

Cred Forums was ejaculating itself over Trump the day he announced his run for the presidency you good shabbo's goy

Here's your (((you)))

Ron Paul is a decent man in an indecent time

You can't have libertarianism with non whites. It just can't work, especially if you have Jews involved who will just game the system in order to turn it into a caste nation with all Jews on top and goyim below. Libertarianism only works with like minded, white Northern European men. It's that simple.

Trump may be the best we have, but he's no Ron Paul. Why didn't we listen?

Oh that's that's why Churchill sold out to the Zionists and (((bankers))).

I agree with libertarianism but libertarians are pedophiles