HUNGARIAN BROS

Are you ready to fuck the EU even more in your referendum? What do you think will happen?

Bump

I'm hoping for something around 88% of the based Hungarian nation giving the collective finger to the EU and muh "refugees".

Too bad the Austrians fucks figured out how to delay the re-run of their rigged presidential election, which was also originally scheduled for the same day as the Magyar referendum.

Praise Hungary
Praise Orbán
Praise Kek

Bumping as this will be the next European happening.

NO's will have a huge majority (80%+), but referendum will be invalid due to participation rate barely under 50%. Unless the breathtaking idiocy of the opposition parties (not delegating members to all committees) gives FIDESZ a chance to manipulate the outcome.

Doesn't matter, we won't take the muddies either way.

What. Get lazy ass out there and vote

I'm sad how racist our country is I'm going to move to sweden if this keeps up

As much as I hate the hungarokekcuckos,I wish them the best.

HUNGARY
WE NEED YOU

I HOPE IT GETS A 99% NO

i most post soviet country's participation rate around 40-50% in elections is normal. Referendums usually have much lower participation rate.

This magyar said it right
no matter the outcome sandnigger are not welcome.

>What do you think will happen?
The only real question is the size of the landslide win that the Western media will bitch about for a week.

Come on, man. Even the Dutch anti-Ukraine referendum topped the 50% mark without breaking a sweat.

I know Orbán is either loved or vilified in Hungary, but even the most cucked Magyars know he is right on this issue.

What are the turnout projections, Zoltan? And how do based Hungarians feel about the Austrian elections being ((postponed))?

Kek

Do you think "yes" to refugees will win?

Make sure they don't prosecute him.

Do you think Western media would bitch about a "yes"?
Clearly by 'win' I meant win for the country, not the proposal, although I did phrase that a bit wrong. I may be in need of sleep.

My sister is really hyped to vote NO
I'll vote with a NO as well.

Nah ok no problem mate
Long live Hungary. I visited your country when I was 5 years old, what a pity I don't remember anything but the island of the Danube (?) in Budapest.

Referendum text:

>Do you want the European Union to be able to mandate the obligatory resettlement of non-Hungarian citizens into Hungary even without the approval of the National Assembly?

Translation:

Does the cucked EU have the right to force based Hungarians to accept an illegal quota of fake refugees and terrorists because Merkel fucked up and invited 2 million Muslim invaders into the heart of Europe?

Hail

>but even the most cucked Magyars know he is right on this issue
Maybe. However from what I can tell from the people I've heard talking about the referendum, many of them wish to stay neutral. Some just really fucking hate Orbán, others are bothered by the aggressive propaganda pushed by the government and annoyed by seeing it on like 50% of our billboards, there are those who don't believe this referendum has any relevance whatsoever and don't want to take any potential risk, and then also a couple of people who are just simply on the fence about the ethical implications.

So yeah, I'm not sure how it'll go.

are u my brother

What is the EU going to do anyway? Fine you?

lol fuck the EU.

Hungary is the best European nation hands down. Show those EU tyrants who is boss Magyar bros.

>yfw dating Hungarian girl