Why do liberal cunts like "witchcraft" so much?

Really now, why?

It seems like every dumb bitch I know makes a super big deal about being some sort of witch like its relevant or interesting.

I just don't get it. Most of them I know were former atheists and all are grown ass women that seem to genuinely believe in things like "charging crystals in the moonlight" and "spells". Most I have asked get weird and defensive when I ask simple questions about where their beliefs came from or what they actually believe. They don't seem to be wiccan in the traditional sense, but rather some folky mismatch of occultism lite from the last 30 years.

How does this happen? Why is this still popular in modern America? How can we crush it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2HScshxG6Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypatia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its not really witchcraft as it is new age hippy bullshit. I dated a girl who was into that. She was nice and all but she had some daddy issues and was a little crazy. She was also a hardcore liberal but the funny thing was that she was racist as shit.

For the same reason matriarchy's never make it pass the hunter gatherer stage of civilization women are retarded and cant in2 logic

A teenage rebellious phase to escape the shackles of Christianity.

If she doesn't grow out of it in adulthood, it's a sign of immaturity.

Because media. It started with the popularization of wiccan with The Craft. And today hollywood fetishizes every horror archetype (sexy vampires, sexy zombies, sexy satan, etc.).

Maybe related: almost every horror movie lead protagonist is a female.

They know they are inferior so they attempt to gain power by magic.

>She was also a hardcore liberal but the funny thing was that she was racist as shit.

>liberals
>not racist

Yup i fucked one of those. Talking to her was frusturating because she was so invested in being mysterious and artsy that she came across as having brain damage and bad hygeine. Believed in all the witchcraft/astrology shit and got super defensive like a child if you didnt buy into it for even a second. I redpilled the shit out of her though one day on niggers. She got real mad lol, i dont think she'd ever met someone that actually didnt care about her stupid shit.

It's linked to a romanticised version of Paganism and Wiccan beliefs. What the retards don't realise is that you used to be burned alive for that shit.

I IS WITCH AND STUFF

She was openly racist though which i thought was a little strange. Everything else about her was your typical liberal hippy girl.

theres a little bit of irony in that statement

It's all about feeeeeeeeeeealz being able to influence reality and getting in touch with the Mother Goddess and shit. It's like political lesbianism.

Because they get attention and it's an excuse to act degenerate (naked dances in the woods, orgies, etc)

>How does this happen? Why is this still popular in modern America?

It's called counterculture.

Faggots aren't content with being regular people.

They want to trumpet their uniqueness by subscribing to shit that goes against the grain of society.

Pretending that they're witches is a great way for them to do that.

The most hilarious thing about all this is that none of these niggers know the truth behind magick.

Voodoo and Hoodoo scares me because they use hallucinogens and all sorts of toxins and shit to curse/hex their enemies.

Nuke Haiti and New Orleans please.

Liberals want a way to counter the meme-magic of the alt-right, that's where Wiccanism comes in.

This seems plausible.

How many of you that have experience with these kinds of females have heard this one?

>Those other girls are practicing bullshit corporate wiccan. My magic is authentic pagan, passed down through the true pagan families.

Most of the bitches I know that do this shit are in their fucking 30's.

It's just polite term for Bithcraft which is lifestyle based on being bitch who bewitch innocent people.

If they want real pagan rituals and magic (that have actually survived the ages) they should look up the ritual of oak and mistletoe.

Or the ritual that was used by Druids in England to predict the outcome of a battle, they would have someone (a volunteer) that would lay down on a slab and happily have their stomach cut open to see how the blood flowed out.

There are no bullshit rituals involving candles and chants that have survived. That shit was stamped out by Christians long ago.

Because women like to pretend they're important in ways which are impossible to argue against.

The only thing that will pull them back to reality is cold, hard, sobering necessity. You're a witch huh? Conjure up a meal then, because I'm sick of paying for food. Why don't you curse Donald Trump if you hate him so much? Why don't you get out your broomstick and fly me to work so I don't have to pay for gas?

Oh that's not how your shit works? Then it's not fucking real. Grow up.

pretty great song by the Eagles btw

youtube.com/watch?v=C2HScshxG6Y

It's like Stefan Molybdenum said: magic=madness. It is a proxy for insanity.

It's possible. Everything that isn't Judaism, Christian, or Islam is pagan. They could be the product of fifty generations of incest and technically be practicing Zoroastrianism.

>be Cred Forums
>Un-ironically worship Kek
>Literally believe in and practice magic
>Talk shit about witches

Sabrina the Teenage Witch was a great show

> Cred Forums
>taken seriously

That's the difference.

I really like the whole occult aesthetic. I collect voodoo dolls and shit like that. But if anyone ever tried to insist it's real, I'd think they're insane. I've never met someone who actually believes in witchcraft.

>implying science isn't magic
>implying language isn't magic
>implying reality is magic

You'd be surprised how much money you can make by pretending to have supernatural powers. I worked with a guy who told me how he made side dough telling people's fortunes in the mall, with just a cheapass tileset of Norse runes and a quick line in bullshit.

>Shit on kek
>Next 3 posts are dubs
Coincidence?

I have no idea what youre talking about.

>what did he mean by this?

Nigger what

They do realize it, and they fucking love it. It gives them special snowflake status and they get to talk about "The Burning Times" while being comfy and snug in the 21st century. Most of them don't know fucking shit about actual historical witchcraft though, and just use the bumped up data of 20th century femicunts to feel all sexy about persecution. They combine a blend of Wicca (invented in the 20th century England) and snip the nice bits of all European pagan systems, so you'll find them "working with Athena" to curse Donald Trump as he's a bad man in their ideology. I know many, many so called witches myself, utter liberal retards with more issues than Watchtower.

Athena? Fucking retards are supposed to follow Andraste (a female Goddess).

I've never actually met any of them so I can't say that they leech onto the persecution crap but seriously these retards need to be put on a slab and cut open.

Met some really annoying chick who would pick stones off the ground and put them in her satchel.
She told me that she felt power in them and she's usually right about the feeling, she says she'd break the rocks with hammers and find crystals inside.
Once I picked up a really nice and shiny white rock, said she felt the power of rubies inside (it feels like hatred and anger!) and I pocketed it for myself.
The entire rest of the walk was her trying to guilt me into giving it to her like-
"I haven't found a ruby in sooo long."
"Wow that has such a strong aura!"
A couple days later I went to her house and lo-and-behold, she had a fucking terrarium just filled with a variety of stones and rocks, it was filled practically to the brim and I wish I could have snapped a picture. Half of them were neon plastic beads and were bedding stones. No actual gems though.

That was the last time we hung out, it was like she bought a tropical fish kit but ran out of money when it came to the actual fish and the water.

Christianity isn't edgy enough for them, and has unpopular ideas about homosexuality. They still want to believe in something, but they don't want to follow something mainstream.

Doubtful. One spell of hers was to write a person's name on a slip of paper, insert it into an ice tray, fill that compartment with some witchy brew, fill the rest of the tray with water, and freeze for weeks.

I asked how a spell passed on throughout generations could involve a freezer and she got pissed.

Because they want to compete with meme magic.

> Redpiled her
> She got mad

No retard, going on an unhinged racist rant isn't "redpilling" someone. If their point of view hasn't been changed, you have done nothing but lose credibility in the public. Red Pilling is a form of persuasion that involves eroding the narratives that they take for granted, which you clearly failed to do.

>Andraste
Is that the female Jesus from Dragon Age?

>witchcraft

Because it's so damn sexy.

It's also because many of the women who do that stuff are also lesbians. It's their religion.

It's actually pretty funny. These are supposed to be nature based religions, but I guarantee you half of them don't go outside and hike or camp. They might dig around for pretty rocks but that's it.

It really is a shame that so many are liberal faggots too.

S H A D I L A Y

bong knows what's up

>posting on le meme magick HQ about hipster occultism

because it's literally

"it's magic I ain't gotta explain shit"
And it gives you an out to explain everything and make excuses.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypatia

Hypatia, even the logical ones get flayed alive by seashells, thank the christian mobs :/

The worst ones are "pagans" who seem to think Norse were some kind of gay hippie tree hugging fags and not snowniggers.

They have a Pagan temple up in Iceland for this shit and I don't understand where they get it all from. There was no codex of Norse Paganism as such but we know they definitely weren't gay liberal faggots.

Same thing with tarot cards.

Women love that shit. Many of them think that it justifies their actions and decisions. They'd rather "let the cards / stars decide" rather than use facts & logic and good advice from friends.

it's feminism as a religion

and all the butthurt daddy issues that would come with that

i skimmed a couple of books on wicca and you couldn't go a few pages without them directly mentioning "the patriarchy." no lie.

I had a friend go there to get married to two lwa. The possessed woman drank Florida water and stabbed her leg with a pen for the signature.

>"working with Athena" to curse Donald Trump
>tfw you had to sit in on a coven meeting once and they were cursing Cameron for limiting X person's bennies

Isn't it funny how female, Left-wing politicians "look like" witches?.

Remember these are the same people who start all the "lol kike on a stick" threads and pretend like their faggotry is necessary for nationalism.

>tfw pagan, have been praying to old gods since I could read (secretly as mum was a Catholic, just told her I liked mythology)
>tfw one of my best friends is a hardcore christian, can't say shit to any of my friends
>only one guy from work is aware via social media but he doesn't really care
>tfw my bad luck has shed and my life is drastically improving to match the hard work I put in since praising Thor every Thursday with booze
>going to start praising the other gods too this week
>tfw no pagan husband to raise a whole brood of children

I've performed two spells in my whole life, and they worked too fucking well. Thankfully I asked my ancestors to protect me throughout, so I ended up in a better situation than before; but it was all about things beyond my sphere of influence.

"eat the hotdogs you vegan faggot!"

what is that picture

Worst is the grown men who are seriously into astrology. I don't even know what to say at this point

I see you too dated my ex.

Check out the Asatru Folk Assembly, they just pissed off all the liberal pagans by accepting only straight whites. Maybe find a husbando through there.

>"working with _____"
>these silly cows think they have the power to actually summon a deity and funnel their energy into whatever cause makes them feel good because they're "working with" a God like they're a fucking colleague.

I'm only half-white, but I still respect their views even though they'd never accept me.
Thank you nonetheless, user.

Actually no, not from my experience.

There are the faggot libtard hippies then the Neo-Nazi tards.

Lack of religion. There have been studies done and being irreligious makes people less rational.

At first glance it may seem counter-intuitive but think about it. People who are irreligious are in fact more likely to believe in witchcraft, healing crystals, tarot cards, fairies, ufos, etc

Basically religion cures the itch to believe in something supernatural. Without it people find other bullshit to waste their time on.

I have literally never seen or heard of anything like that happening and i think your just pulling out of your ass