Tfw I am doing it all for her

>tfw I am doing it all for her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N5kWu1ifBGU
youtube.com/watch?v=jYmn3Gwn3oI
reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-statement-idUSKCN11K2CI
youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c
thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wew lad.

>her's

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Isn't that how it used to be?

>probably working lots of hours
>hardly comes home
>her hands stay like that for her side dick

Yes, keywords "used to".
I'm 25 and my hands are like this everyday yet I'll never attract a millenial woman in our day and age.

>male privilege

wouldn't want a wrinkly handed cleaning lady to grab my dick, that's for sure

oy vey

Hmm or do both hands belong to OP??

>dealing long term damage to your body by working in manual labor

why

maybe it's different in france but women in north america love guys that do physical work/trades/etc.

RARE
A
R
E

>Used to be
Now women work too, and when women work only bad things come because women don't like working real jobs, they like working fluff-bunny feel-good social program/government jobs that bleed everyone of resources and make absolutely no difference. But at least it makes them feel like they are important.

Seems pretty cuckolded to me. Woman's hands are soft and well-manicured. She probably spends a ton of his money looking like that. She will teach his daughters that they should depend on men, and when those daughters become SJWs, they'll be the worst kind, the ones demanding all the benefits for none of the costs.

>not making the lazy whore work
Literal cuck

>calling himself a man
>doesn't do manual labour

In just about everything we need to back in time, work being one of the most important.
Deskjobs are literal degeneracy.

Women love effeminate guys who make a lot of money for producing nothing, and manual labour field provides neither.

No.

Women would've been cooking during the day while their men were working, not styling their nails.

wtf I love being a cuck now

That is fucking retarded, we WANT women to feel like they depend on men because they should depend on us.

The problem today is that women feel like they don't need us and treat us as expendable doormats. That is why we're basically 2nd class citizens after we're divorced, that is why only women's health problems get talked about, etc.

The reality is both women and men need each other. It takes two to make a child, a child cannot grow up healthy without both parents present. Men don't typically deny this, it is women who think they are better, stronger people for raising a child alone and casting the father out.

Bad spelling like that is a diamond dozen these days

come home pierre.

I hope he bought that ring for next to nothing at a shit-hole pawn shop.

Realistically though, these two people have never met and some faggit shopped this... So other faggits could post it on (((social media)))

Literal Chad here.

Keep my bitches well maintained, beta faggots.

Stop jerking off with motor oil

This is now a MGTOW thread, post women destroying all hope for the future of mankind.

>ring on the middle finger
???

When my parents die I'll leave France for sure.

Absolutely correct. "Women working" is what the jew wants, it gives them twice the tax money because there are twice as many people in the working field.
As such, housing is twice as expensive and us millennials are fucked up because of that.

Looks like a class ring

>mfw my hands look like that but I keep all my money instead of supporting some roastie

Pretty much. If you want to own property with the ease of your parents you have to do so cooperatively with some Lilith whore.

Getting a Lilith whore millennial woman to cooperate; not going to happen unless you're a chad.

kek

Once worked with a guy, who did just that for his newest gf. Skip forwards two years, and he has lost 3/4 of his friends, is 60k in debt for a house he couldn't afford in the first place, and only bought on her urging, and - yeah, you called it - out of a girlfriend.

Diamonds are probably the biggest scam in human history. You are literally buying rocks.
Even buying gold is more sensible than buying diamonds.
Even if someone is dumb enough to think diamonds are rare, the fact that we can manufacture them should have broken DeBeers' hold on the industry, but it has not.

Fuck, it pisses me off that women attach so much value to them.

youtu.be/N5kWu1ifBGU
I know this is normie shit, but he makes good arguments and actually goes through the avertissement history of the diamond industry.
Also look up "Diamond Empire" if you have the time.

A woman that has nails like this isn't worth marrying
Prove me wrong faggots
protip : you may be able to but i'll refute it anyway so kys oneself

fucking sucks/10 b8 desu.

>her

it's pretty sad that making memes about jews controlling us is the best we can muster...

I was that idiot once too. Been over for a few years now and I'm still financially reeling.

I'll be a slave to the Jews for at least 2 or 3 more years before I'm out of the mess she left me in.

I'll probably have a nervous breakdown and end up in a padded room before that happens though.

There is nothing left in this world that feels good that isn't a Jewish trick.

It's called JEWelry for a reason.

THE ETERNAL ANGLO STRIKES AGAIN!

That's very nice. I hope you'll be happy.

At least you're aware of your captors.

Women are absolutely in the dark about that stuff. You could force them to read mein kampf and they wouldn't understand nor leave with anything.

hitler was a faggot
jews are shit cunts but that doesn't mean you have to suck hitler's cock

Most of the gold in the world was mined under hardly better conditions than the diamond industry. If it is worth something then usually greedy people get hold of it and greedy people don't give a fuck about the lives under them.

>calling himself a man
>not leading a bunch of labourers instead of being one

Peasant.

Her nails are fucking gross

>when life sucks so much you kill yourself and get reincarnated in an AnCap universe but you are born on private property and you are enslaved to serve in his child army.

Holy shit.

He fell for the Marriage meme.

So sorry OP.

The day that you return home one day early from work to "surprise" her, you will find her in bed with Tyrone.

Damn.

Sorry, pal.

And if you think your girl won't cheat, you don't know women.

These hoes ain't loyal.

Sad.

I have a gf, she's hot and fit, goes to the gym every day and does squats, and has big tits and dat ass and wears yoga pants
truthfully she's way too good for me.
I'm one of those funny fat guys who isn't particularly funny but everything I say just happens to be funny because I'm fat, have a beard, and wear hawaiian shirts and crocs all the time

anyway she is gainfully employed, she makes more money than I do, and the only thing she asks of me is that I'm not a mooch and I pay my own way for things, and she's fine paying for herself when we go out.

I don't know how I managed to hit this jackpot, but I feel like the king of the jungle

What's wrong with her nails? They look cute.

I can never understand why women need to do their nails constantly, I swear they are getting ripped off by the Vietnamese. There are simple kits you can get, I get you want to get pampered but you can easily do it at home without getting some sort of bacteria on your feet or hands. I tried doing my nails once at a salon and couldn't do shit with nails. Ripped them off the first chance I got. I don't see how they wipe their asses without getting shit on their nails.

Cause your such a catch right?

My hands stay like this because 2D is too appealing.

Doesn't the appostrephe show possession. So in this case, the hand on the left belongs to her?

girls don't poop, silly

>giving your wife(?) money so she can piss it away on stupid shit like pointy nails
why?

>hitler was a faggot

I see Ausfalia's educational system has been properly ruined.

Go sniff petrol off the highway, abo cunt.

Spoken like a true perma virgin.

its a fantasy. Alt Right are forever virgins let them have their daydreams...

So all those scat videos are a lie?

Gonna need some pics of >dat ass

right now desu

THIS REEEEEE

"I'm a nurse I make a difference!"

>>>>you clean poop and roll over fat dying people, and you take care of degenerate fucks exploitng the healthcare system so you can participate in a job that only exists because of a cycle of poverty the gov't body that created it maintains. Ffffuuuuuuuckkkkkk

Her's" in that context is possesive and is grammatically correct, the fuck you going on about?

>American education system
>Being useful

Pick one and only one.

Definitely the opposite in Burgerland.

Women hste effeminate man and only want Chad's.

It's pretty sad you come here to be enlightened

Yes. Sadly. ;_;

My wife is a cake decorator while Im a chef.

My hands my smell like garlic but hers are always fucking blue or some other fondant color

stupid redneck cuck. don't feel bad at all for him.

and look at that bitch's hands. the fuck is up with her fat distribution? look at the huge lump of fat next to her thumb.
disgusting.
Honestly, the two were made for eachother.
One fat uggo bitch, and one retard cuck redneck.

they have working buttholes but those are just for sexual purposes

ever hear the term packing fudge?

That's what they do in the scat videos, they literally pack the womans colon pussy with fudge and she simulates pooping by squeezing it out

that's why its a fetish, because its complete fiction and can never be attained in real life

Here at Cred Forums I think you will find we are traditionalists, so we promote giving your all for your wife and children. You are there to provide them money, gifts and whatever else their hearts may desire, for it is your duty as a man.

Godspeed fellow traditionalist and stay a real man.

No. The apostrophe means that it is a contracted "is".
Hers= belongs to her
Her's=her is

Actually, alt right went their own way, They only marry men now and more normal men get all the women.

there is no contraction for her is

her is is not grammatical

source: im american not a VPN shill like you

you win the internet today

This muslim chick at my old high school made a reply to this

But thats what you have orderlies for. Nursing is pretty complex and rough nowadays, just look at the influx of veterans wearing scrubs.

FUCK OFF LEAF

here you go

>not even wearing a wedding ring
This is blue-pill shit.

Yes goy they are making a true difference in the world through... relationship counseling, or ..... babysitting

used in an incorrect sentence:

>I was going to vote for Hillary but her is too smart and alt right is intimidated by intelligent women.

Nah, man. The alt-righters go for trad wives.

Okay, so I'm pretty sure you're wrong here.
>>This is Carl's dick.
That is the proper use.

Her is already possessive, so it doesn't need the apostrophe.

no shit you dumb faggot you are both in agreement

>american reading comprehension

You must be new here. Any time a girl is within a mile of alt right they post a pic on here and everyone gawks and goes "can you believe it? i cant believe it" in astonishment.

these cucks will never read between the lines

Well fuck

you're right, he deserves to be single forever.

POO IN LOO

You must be new here. Trad wife = tranny. It's a joke.

Spicy meme!

Good one master

I want to see this bitch change a tire

I agree. A woman who is worth her place will have hands free of nail polish and extuntended fingernails. How is she supposed to pull her weight around the house if she is always afraid of breaking a nail?

Well what's the solution? Realistically.

The best men are the ones who will work hard and let their wife raise the children and tend to the household. My husband is an engineer and we figure that he will have enough income alone for me to stay home and be a housewife.

Kek
Even those with little almonds and whatever the fuck confetti brownies are?

Did he get a spiderweb tattoo on his hand to further his career for her too?

you are a cuck, kys and her.

Fucking NEET

She's blowing the mail man while he's slaving away away long hours to keep her nails pretty cause she feels her husband isnt giving her enough attention

Yeah a woman would say this as she sits around all day long and spends copious amounts of money on paying for other people to do what she is supposed to do (laundry, ironing, food, cleaning) while her husband works all day.

Unless the woman keeps the house super clean by herself and has top tier cooking she should work.

The second sentence is also a fragment.

I'm in college now actually. But he already has a good enough job that we don't need two incomes. We were thinking I could homeschool the children since the public school system is so bad these days.

>Fat beta turbo virg detected

Wow you sound retarded.

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.
Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

>Wait, all we have to do is convince them that we're responsible for the family unit and the'll goy themselves for us?

>homeschooling

Enjoy those autistic kids and robbing them of all the cool shit they could experience with other people

>love

No, they give up sex for guys they find handsome and have a skill when they need that skill, otherwise we're SOL.

t.mechanic

Well actually it would have depended on their social status.

>Her is

Fuck off kike. Why do you think they earn less? Because they pick shit jobs and take less hours.

All of the homeschool children I have met are very smart and sociable. The stereotype is dead wrong.

>leaf intellectuals

You are still robbing them of cool experiences

>being a traditional woman with family values instead of a feminist degenerate
>still gets shit on

Only on Cred Forums

Seems rather unfulfilling to be honest. I was in that situation, growing up in the late 90s homeschooled by a stay-at home mom. As it were, she didn't do much teaching and I mostly self-educated via dial-up internet. Nowadays with broadband and videos like Khan academy, homeschooling is probably even less involved for a parent.

I wish more women would go into fields where they could work from home, like accounting or network/systems administration.

How are they supposed to hang out with girls growing up?

That's a weird turn of freeze.

>updated for Cred Forums

Thats because lazy bitches use that excuse to sit around all day and they end up paying for all the shit they are supposed to be doing.

essentially this is 2016 in a nutshell

How is public school a "cool experience"? Based on what I have been told public schools in the US are very boring and mindless, at least until high school.

If we need more money I plan to work from home making websites. I don't think that will be necessary though.

I am used to it.

>Make my words
>Not mock my words

One fucking job.

top kek

That hand looks pretty manly, too bad it doesn't show what that hand is wrapped around when he is at work.

And while you're at work she's in bed taking that big NEET cock

They will still have friends. I will make sure they join some kind of community program like 4-H and they will still have neighbors to play with and there will be other kids at the church we go to. You do not need to make all of your friends in school.

REEEEEEEEEEE

>being a wagecuck

Not even once.

Truth up in this shit

I work craftmanship too but my wife also has a job - she doesn't get dirty hands though.

Why in the fuck would you want a mellenial woman in the first place? Literally cancer of the brain and way too easily manipulated by mainstream media. She's probably already brainwashed by current schooling anyway.

>not wearing gloves
youtube.com/watch?v=jYmn3Gwn3oI

They would if it was a university and pushed narrative.

>want equal rights
>still want breadwinner husband and princess life

Sign them up for brazilian jiujitsu and they will be killers

Honestly, if you don't do somekind of manual labour then you're nancy.

>>>redit

There is no situation in which "her's" is correct. Possessive pronouns do not have apostrophes.

that is the most cucky mangina beta thing i ever saw

agree

Childbearing sexbots WHEN?

>why be a doctor when you can enjoy life doing manual labor

Kek blue collar workers are funny as hell and pathetic

Nothing has any value. You make up the value and play the game. If you don't wanna play then I don't get what's getting you up in the morning, beside posting sollipsis fedora tier shit on the internet.

>Reading that far down without catching all the other intentional mistakes and realizing its a bait copy pasta

>When my parents die I'll leave France for sure.

This is why Europe is falling apart, you and your kind keeps abandoning it.

>calls phillips head "the X shaped one"

Cred Forums are hypocrites like SJW

>being a retarded leaf who didnt get his post

>Implying a mexican will ever reach above manual labour.
Okay uncle Tom.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-statement-idUSKCN11K2CI

Is that the dust off your keyboard?

basically thats what happens, cucks

>Traditional gender roles are cuckoldry

Make up your fucking mind /prol/

MGTOW is the only way, women revealed their true nature

>work you ass off so lazy bitch can buy useless stuff and be satisfied
>still get divorced, kids taken away and forced to pay her ch. support

wow, such alpha goy

>mfw a leaf is hating on another leaf

Thats because women dont cook or clean anymore, they spend money on shit they should be doing themselves

exactly, theyre cucks

you heard it here first: the alt right thinks women are like dogs with the same levels or respect.

He left out and so her holes can be filled with Jody

Kill yourself neet.

wtf wear some work gloves you stupid nigger

this desu

He could be from Quebec

If they had a mother that would teach them instead of pampering them and telling them the world should be at your feet, then there is the problem. My mom despite working, taught me and my brother and sister to clean and cook because we had to be alone before she came home. So we helped her out and helped ourselves out in knowing how to Amina tin the household.

danish women still does that.
Mexican women just want to mooch on America, make shitty pancakes and buy whore clothing. Trash of humanity.

*maintain

All of the homeschooled kids I've ever met have are way to naive and clueless. They think everyone in the world is a good person and that crimes and bad things only happen to non Christians.

Coworker is homeschooling his kids and they are, for their age, far behind any sort of social interaction. The oldest which I think he's 11 acts like a 5 yrs old and throws fits over most things other kids their age wouldn't even care about.

Homeschooling sounds like a great idea if you have money and can afford a great tutor. But DIY homeschooling is personality suicide and forever outcast. This is just my opinion on kids I've met.

Don't worry friend. The meter is running.

"Equality"

Average women actually used to be productive and were expected to keep a home and take care of the children and cook for the man while he went to work to provide for her every day. Now a man is expected to provide, and spend his off time "sharing" the duties of the house with the wife while the wife isnt expected to do either.

Just get some comfy office job

I already tutor elementary and middle school children and am pretty good at it. I think I could handle teaching my own children.

Well, jobs that require physical work aren't that attractive for women anymore.

The little princesses expect a man that looks like a 25 year old working in some fancy office, well combed, smells good and expensive clothes, goes to the gym and of course, all of this while he earns a high salary for both of them.
I actually know a girl like this IRL

The future looks bright, so bright that melts my fucking eyeballs.

Sure thing cuck, i was talking more about american women, i doubt you know a single mexican in person so why do you shitpost about things you know nothing about.

too bad i won't ever trust any woman. i'm just not good enough for a woman to be able to be loyal to me.

If you were looking for a worthless field, medical care probably isn't it, you fucking leaf

>beingsaltyaboutthetruth
Wew lad.

>danish women are perfect
>said no one ever

plus loneliness is super comfy. like i don't have to stay looking good all the time i can just be myself

He's a poltard and an alt right cuck boi so he obviously knows how the world works and people are

>looking down on the sweat of a man's brow.
Shalom

Good on you both- remember, this board is plagued with bitter, kissless virgins who, while they can hold great political discussions, are absolutely clueless about functioning relationships. Providing that you're doing it right, raising children and maintaining a household is no mean feat. It's a full time gig. Good luck to you both; you are the antidote to Cultural Marxism's mission to undermine the western, nuclear family.

Lol why is the alt right obsessed with black dick

Or.. He could use safety leather gloves so that they can both end their day with pretty hands. What a fucking scab that guy is. They should run his scabby ass off site.

Working without PPE is not only stupid, but something only immigrant scab niggers do.

Quads confirm

>making white babies will fix everything

Your kind is absolutely retarded.

Non degenerate children largely disconnected from the modern world. What's the problem?

Says the guy who comes from a country in which Mohammed is the most popular name for a newborn

Wow. When you put it like that I guess cultural marxism and the kikes don't stand a chance. It's so easy a caveman can do it.

I never said it was easy but socieites are based on trust. If you don't trust the system as whole you shouldn't let it raise your children for you

kek, nice ad hominem.
Look at what it has achieved. It works. Societies that consist of stable, functioning families thrive. See: the industrial revolution. Also, >implying white people aren't the master race

Tfw full time manager in ups and still making 100k+ for manual labor and paper work after.

kek

You're putting the cart before the horse, shill. White people need a homeland of their own that's free of kike influence before having white babies will do anything of value.

Post this tagged as #femaleprivilege and watch the feminists go apeshit.

Nonsense. Are you implying jews weren't around in the west when white people achieved everything worth noting throughout history?

Jews have always been around, they're like cockroaches. Maybe one day they'll lose their grip on the west, but you're kidding yourself if you think that'll happen any time soon.

how well a woman takes care of her nails is a direct indication of how well she takes care of her pussy.

reddit please. Why would a mechanic wear work gloves? Stop posting.

>love meal tickets that work 12 hour shifts so they can fuck Chad while their man is working
Wew

diamonds might be a "scam" but there is an undenyable difference between noble metals and cheap replicas

You've convinced me. Let's just forget about the kikes. I'm now Team Muh White Babies.

Someone needs to shoop the right hand with a girl's hand holding BBC for the keks
i'd do it but not sure if it's allowed to post here

>Tfw in love with someone in love with me

and what's wrong with her reply?
Not everyone wants to live like a property princess and you cant expect them to

It was done and that fool was banned you manipulating Jew cunt

>goes to the gym to squat in yoga pants

WHORE
H
O
R
E

Girls squatting is a meme, yoga pants are a whore's attire.

Prove me wrong

>those disgusting fake nails

Ups bro here too. Going to be a delivery driver in a few months, making 100k a year before I'm 30. Feels good man

Then that handjob better be the best handjob he's ever gotten.

The only thing this proves is that mudslimes lack originality.

found the cuck

lmao fuck that shit
not really, no

Or that there are more of them being born because you're apparently not spreading your seed fast enough sir

underrated

Here's your (you)

Well memed nigger.

I'd rather use my brain to work out a manner of replacing you, my dear peasant

That woman has amazing hands though

the reason diamonds are a scam is that you can't resell them. Invenstment-tier diamonds exist but they're not sold to plebs on engagement rings. You get the shit diamonds and you're too much of a pleb to tell. A diamond is forever because no one's going to buy it back

Have you ever caught her red-handed?

Thats a shitty ring though! You need to work harder!

NEVER
youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c

DELETE THIS! Oy, no wait, that's not a diamond, yes yes, delete it, should be a diamond, what a cheapo.

That's so fucking gay.

I've seen this posted by a few guys I went to high school with.

None of them are with the woman they were at the time they posted it.

Underrated

u know bitch high class gettin railed on the often when her nails make it impossible for her to masturbate

>tfw hands are starting to get calloused

It's unfeminine and I'm deeply insecure about it.

this is why gay relationships are theoretically superior

women are mentally weak overgrown children who expect to be treated like royalty. They're only good for fucking and birthing children.

I can't wait for the day when two males can produce children via artificial wombs so that these parasites will go extinct

>tfw vagina is starting to get blown out

It's unfeminine and I'm deeply insecure about it.

feels good man
You a bitch or a poof?

Notice the lack of a wedding ring...

Thank you Brasil, may you live a long and prosperous life

This is the rickyism edition. Make my words.

That's what sex toys are for. Prime reason why it's considered "acceptable" for women to own dildos and vibrators while it's fucking strange for a guy to own a pocket pussy,

Kek is that the picture I made, nice one

Screw you I wear what I want.

>I can't wait for the day when two males can produce children
The day fags are legitimised is the day I do something stupid.

I hate how fucking numales and progressives turned bieng a gentlemen and gender roles into a meme. And then it's only been made worse by Egalitarians in general who think equality means sameness.

Fuck why can't we just go back to when men were men and women were women.

Thanks God I grew up in a old upper class southern family and went to conservative old private prep school. Last bastions of tradition. Hope there's enough holds outs left when I have kids to keep the culture and Southern virtue alive just a little longer.

Though ideally the HABBENING will finally habben and the dregs will be shed or assimilate. Because let's be honest Egalitarians (modern), sjw, progressives, athiest, etc can only survive in a society of plenty. They beliefs are an intoxicating luxuray that only rich society can afford. With no identity, community, self sufficientcy, true individuality, or tradition. They are I'll equiped to survive any crisis.

Holy shit I went off on a tangent. I needs sleep bros

>using the spaced text format like the users of a certain website

Be gone cuckold

Sweet reddit formatting bro

They're called paragraphs, you fucking idiot. Reddit doesn't hold a monopoly on paragraphs.

>paragraphs a rebbit

Holly shit yall are cancer.

>reddit formatting

Quick reply window is much smaller, thus makes people go overboard on paragraphs as it starts to look like a large wall of text. When converted to posting it turns out like short sentences per line.

Lurk moar.

Poor bastard. Hope she isn't like the lady below.

>Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But I Am Now

>I don’t know you yet but I’m so ready to date you. Seriously, I am. For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last. I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted. Let me tell you, I’ve dated so many jerks throughout the years. A lot of times, I ended up being disappointed with how it ended with them, and wondered why I always had such blind optimism about these guys I clearly knew were jerks to begin with.

>But to be honest, I don’t regret any of it now.

>With all that being said, I’m ready to date a Nice Guy. I’ve learned all the lessons I need to learn from bad boys.

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

maybe she is a prostitute

The problem is she's muslim so it's very oxymoronic