Hmm... REALLY made me think

Hmm... REALLY made me think.

How can you argue against this logic?

Orchestrating war in a foreign battlefield is hardly comparable to defending one's life in the name of service to the law. There are rules of engagement for the police anyway, so how retarded is this comment right here

Small basketball American points later sighted weapon at you.
QUICK, POP SMOKE
Oh shit, you are dead, and the only person responding.

Oh well, basketball American lives to murder more.

Cool story Ahmed.

Rules of engagement are for pussies anyway. And this description sounds greatly exaggerated. I have a hard time imagining marines getting told to fire warning shots and people trying to kill them.

>I fought for Israeli interests
>I acted as a glorified traffic coordinator
>I sucked dick for jalapeƱo and cheese
>this makes me smarter than police who stayed stateside

Soldiers sign up to get themselves killed for the merchant.
Police sign up to get a paycheck and maybe make the community less chaotic.

>I was in the army so checkmate

This is the most annoying fallacy of them all

>average military engagement distance: ~300ft
>average police engagement distance: ~3ft
Indeed this information did compel me to muse.

Blah blah blah, it's same shit stop making invalid separation

Because the army never shot civilians when it shouldn't have.

>invalid separation
You're literally retarded.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Utilization of non-lethal takedowns is for the general population. Killing everyone you come across scares people. If the general population is scared they will lash out in fear.
The police need to get their act together because this is a deadly fight they can't win.

>Implying they shouldn't have just killed everything that moved

Shit it's almost like the government is misusing the military or something.

Because it's a lie. Most of the infantry units who were in Iraq completely disregarded it for the most part. Even killed innocent people, although not implying I don't condone this, this faggot is probably one of those shitbags who has never been on the battlefield.

And people wonder why USA loses every war.

>disabling shots
>real

Nice try.

>we found non-lethal ways of stopping shitskin attacks in Iraq
And that's why you had so many causalities.

So this is why americans are losing to fucking vietnamese farmers and desert people.

The points made in the post have almost nothing to do with BLM.

Those "rules of engagement" are bullshit. You fight like a pussy like that is how you get yourself and your men killed.

And Iraq's an unstable violent hell hole that gave birth to ISIS...you sure showed the cops how to do it right!

>welfare queens being this ignorant of the civilian world
This isn't Iraq and you can't just burn a SAW or 240 down the street to "scare" people into submission. Not that SGT Clusterfuck isn't letting PFC Genius smoke cars running the gate anyway, because yeah yeah we did all the warnings *wink*.

>Trained killers are better with guns than your everyday cop

Wow, really flooded my synapses with Ca2+

This actually should have ended the thread

Guy sounds like he shoulda used that GI Bill and went to school

We all know escalation of force, its the cop not the manual training

>Cool story Ahmed, want to bring it to the white house?

Go crawl back up soviet ass u fucking scrub bucket

>Trained killers are better with guns than your everyday cop
This is a meme that needs to stop. A notable portion of the armed services can't shoot their way out of a wet paper bag. People need to quit thinking that a uniform makes an individual pro at guns.

Is this supposed to be an argument in favor of employing those rules? That "war" was LOST.

Former Infantry Marine here. This shit pisses me off to know end. There is not such thing as warning shot. That is a hollywood meme. Don't ever fire warning shots is pounded into your head from boot camp. It is stupid as shit to fire a warning shot
1. taking sights off target
2. It breaks a weapon safety rule " know where your target is and what is behind it" Firing a bullet, especially one in a suburban or urban environment is just going to hit bystander.
3. gives them a chance to charge you.

The sad fact about grappling/fighting someone with a fire arms is that you just escalated everything to life or death. The officer has to assume that you are going for his fire arm and that if he loses control of it than he has to assume this criminal is going to shoot him with it or maybe even beat him to death.

better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6

and most of what that faggot says is bullshit by the way

Kek. And you wonder how we lost that (((war))) . Reality is cops aren't soldiers, cops honestly should not have guns. Cops should have a copy book of laws to make sure society follows . S.w.a.t. should be dealing with these situations you see blm crying about.

Okay, I should have worded it better.

>Someone who has had a much higher standard of weapons training is better at handling guns than your everyday cop.

Nothing pisses me off more than when people try to hide behind military service as their argument. Being a vet doesn't make you a god.

Army brother here.
This.
And this.
The rules of engagement are "the five S's", show weapon,shout stop, shove them away, shoot to warn, shoot to kill.. in that order. Every units different but, I can't imagine anyone ever popped smoke while a suspected vbied "barrels down the road" at you.. how is that maintaining security when you can't see the suspected enemy anymore? I doubt this guy's credentials as a combat vet. Probably a fucking fobbit fag at best. In a line unit, you learn to go through the 5 S's in like 2 seconds, just lifting your weapon, while shouting, while shoving, and then instantly shooting if you still feel justified in those split seconds.. you can still shoot some unarmed guy on accident, but generally the Iraqis had enough fucking sense to stop fucking around as soon as they saw a gun. Fucking dindus obviously dont.

one of the perks to being a beat cop is getting to put a nigger in a box.

#NDM

I forgot about the great military power that is estonia. The countless conquests and military dominance that it projects throughout the region , nay sir the world

Isn't your country clamoring for my US troops to be based there to deter russia

>disabling shots
Stopped there

YEAH WHEN I WAS IN THE ARMY AS A COOK I NEVER KILLED ANYONE LOL

>but when a gunship sees someone holding a broom on an IR feed and thinks it's a weapon then they can glass the whole city or when a SOF unit raids a suspected training camp they're allowed to fuck anything that moves

>Reality is cops aren't soldiers, cops honestly should not have guns
GUNS ARE SO SCARY THAT NOT EVEN COPS SHOULD GET THEM!!! JUST CALL IN A SWAT TEAM EVERY TIME SOME NOG PULLS A KNIFE ON YOU!!!

You must have been a zika baby

In the marines we are taught that racking a round is the last warning. Sort of a pucker factor hearing it I guess.

oh and whenever I entered a room and and saw a single weapon(even if it was on the floor and everyone is asleep) that gave us a green light to shwack everyone in the room.

Why would you want to sign up if you can't kill somebody?

Soldier only fights when deployed and during missions.

Cops are on duty even when they're not on the clock and constantly under threat.

I'm an OIF vet and I have never heard of "disabling shots" in my life.

Sounds more like a problem with the military than the police tbqh

I'm not saying we should return to Genghis Khan kill and burn everything strategies but if a car is barreling towards a military checkpoint you shouldn't have to jump around like a monkey in hopes that they stop and just shoot them.

Well he's not technically lying. It's kind of hard to fight an enemy when you care about the rules and they don't.

/thread

>gross fucking ROE
>we had control of our engagements

Meanwhile in real life...
>shit ROE
>lose more soldiers in firefights trying to get permission to shoot dune coons with actual hostile actions

>t. Vet on the ass end of operation new dawn

Both of those faggots are more likely paper/water pushing POGs

Current army guy here.

Police want to be hated and feared, they're not trying to win over hearts and minds with minority communities.

Police aren't well paid.
Good luck finding someone who wants to risk their life for what you could make working at McDonald's.

You get what you pay for.

Our "official escalation of force cards" had it on there but the only time I ever saw a possible vbied coming towards us we just shined a laser at him for a few seconds and when he didn't stop our 48 gunner unloaded a belt on him until the goose gunner came over and blew it to shit lol.

Yup. Civilian leaders commanding miitary personnel is the most retarded idea ever, you can't win an insurgency unless you're more intimidating than the insurgents.

yeah, that's definitely not gonna save American lives.

Shit. Did they mean disabling shots on PEOPLE or on vehicles?

Were we really supposed to blow off people's kneecaps?

We didnt pacify the Iraqi population

best post

I think it means "why didnt you shoot the tires out of that truck carrying 500lbs of explosives"

Like shooting a guy in the leg

probably just a POG trying to pretend he's a real vet, and using the smoke example from generation kill.

Underrated

So if you are in a foreign battlefield and somebody points a gun at you while you are alone, you are suppossed to not shoot them?

Is this guy in the French military?

So wait, were we actually supposed to blow off people's legs at the knees if we were threatened but not enough to shoot him in the torso?

What is a situation that warrants blowing off someone's legs but not shooting their torso?

Aaahahahahahahahaha

Back to the basement, your tinfoil needs attending to

This guy did NOT see combat. A car barrels towards you, you shout at it for a third of a second and then allow the ghost of Chesty Puller to guide your hands as you fill it full of holes. You do not pop fucking SMOKE at a possible suicide bomb, if he advances towards you for more than footstep after you say "stop" you spray him with 5.56 until there's nothing left but gore and the faint smell of hash.

>even tho the smoke method smoked some ass hat in the dome piece in the show

On vehicles
>hey that dump truck coming at us at 75mph just shoot the engine block then it'll be safe

"disabling shots" were for the vehicle but were still "warning shots". all this has to do with dirtnigs being confused and the language barrier causing uncertainty. how do you go straight to shooting someone when they might be lost or haven't seen a checkpoint before? niggers speak english, they shouldn't need bedazzlers or warning shots to take police directions seriously.

is he advocating the militarization of police?

Well we didn't but the sons of Iraq whom we funded and trained sure did. Those guys did gods work in anbar province. Sunni militia group that we payed. The didn't play by any rules you should really research them interesting reads.
"when we would come (marines/army) the women would cry because they knew we hated that. When the sons of iraq would come the men would cry because the knew what was comming" basically these guys were the death squads we needed to instill order. We stopped paying their salaries and the Shia gov fucked them over. I don't think ISIS would have been able to spread so swiftly if these guys were funded and armed properly. I heard that either they joined ISIS so they could fight the shia who disenfranchised the Sunni or they were hunted down by ISIS

Nah, just liberal fuckheads bitching about violence. Like whenever some nog gets capped they're all why didn't you just shoot the gun out of his hands, you know?

warning shots, disabling shots, lol

In some cases ROEs can be that gay. " can't engage until you have been engaged"

>and people wonder why im not reenlisting

>pop smoke, warning shots
so basically he got lucky as shit and never saw any real combat? him and anyone dumb enough to follow his lead wouldve been vaporized in an ambush/kamikazier scenario

Under-rated post.

>logic

jesus this guys 'argument' basically consists of saying that he doesn't understand something.

thsee escalation of force cards are the reason we spent 15 years over there with no good results

>thsee escalation of force cards are the reason we spent 15 years over there with no good results

That's not even close to being accurate.

Police should act more like soldiers, but "militarization of the police" is currently causing problems?

Someone break this down for me.

Damn, that's sad, thinking that we had a way to get around the RoE, sounds like we could have saved Iraq afterall.

The combat vet who reposted looks like a pussy too. Most likely never had to kill anyone. Those who have usually have a distant thousand yard stare as if they're already dead.

You're a Marine, the fucks in the pic were most likely ChAir Force. So they basically had desk jobs during their combat tours. They sure sound like Airmen to me. Most airmen are stuck up snobs who have political views that are similar to limousine liberals.

Nigs confirmed more dangerous than jihad Johnny

CAF here. I'm non combat arms and even I know that this is true. If you're firing, it's effective fire with intent to kill.

>because yeah yeah we did all the warnings *wink*.

Or the area we were going to move through was declared to be exclusively combatant beforehand and we were told to engage everything.

>REALLY made me think
>Cred Forums BTFO reworded
Bait thread.

>pop smoke
Poster has no idea what he's talking about.
Shit thread.