Book: The Great Degeneration

You have to read this.It's short and clear and accurate.

They spell it out: the mass immigration problem is happening for one reason...the West is trying to deal with DEBT. Opening the borders and inviting millions of turd worlders is a desperate, last-ditch, panicked attempt to import cheap labor to stave off economic collapse. They are in denial and expect Muhammad and Paco to come and pay into the social welfare systems that are destroying Western institutions.They will not honestly face the fact that they are speeding the end.

Do NOT expect them to change course until the great international collapse that leads to WW3.

Other urls found in this thread:

prospectmagazine.co.uk/features/the-degeneration-of-europe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump, you illiterates.

i've read a couple of niall ferguson books. he's really good. i'll probably get this.

Niall Ferguson is awesome. I have read all of his books. I will order this ASAP.

Haven't read it, but quick bump for Niall Ferguson. He's been more than halfway decent in the past.

Maybe if they explained it like this we'd be more understanding.

But nope they had to treat us like children and now people like me are voting trump and hoping it fucks up everything the people currently in power are doing.

As edgy as it sounds, I don't care. Fuck em.

Is he the neo-con cuck who married a Somalian

Bless this post.

>The Great Degeneration
>Marries a Nigger

Yeah she's Ayaan Hirsi Ali. She looks kinda like a man. Gross.

i think he has kids with a white lady though. nigger is his second marriage i think

I'll pirate it from Audible on your recommendation.

i'm not sure how into feel about this dude marrying a nigger. In an age marked by degeneracy what's one more drop in the fuckin bucket? Especially when around 85% of qt pies are Staciis. Or is it that type of complacency that got us here in the first place I wonder? Maybe that uniquely qualifies him to write on the subject.. Hmmm really got my noggin joggin

>Opening the borders and inviting millions of turd worlders is a desperate, last-ditch, panicked attempt to import cheap labor to stave off economic collapse

why not drop taxes across the board? i keep hearing and i cant tell if its something people just parrot or if there is truth to it?

he's basically on our side. it's pretty clear to me that ferguson has tried to make himself a more prominent figure in the media but hasnt been able to break through the goyim ceiling

Civilization is great.
Its about WHY the western world dominates this planet.
Great red pill for normies who claim its "because muh opressing negroes".

Well duur
King nigger went from 1 trillion in debt to nearly trillion in debt

A friend of mine, a hedge fund analyst said this very thing to me 10 yrs ago! Didn't know someone had put it in a book.

Illegals do double duty, they are to prop up the corrupt govt via democrats, prop up the Fed and finally destroy the idea of the nation state.

Historianfag here, just a warning that Ferguson is shit as a historian and his actual historical work is nothing but trash-tier pop history. I really wouldn't read Niall Ferguson (especially don't ONLY read his works) if you want to properly educate yourself about history.

There's a reason why he spends most of his time now using his ''''qualifications'''' as a ''''historian'''' to appear on television every opportunity and sell books with dull contemporary political revisionism and commentary.

yea i didnt read it. i saw him give a talk on it though. the book is basically a rebuttal to jared diamond's, guns germs and steel.

then what should everyone be reading?

not at all.

ITs about western values.
Private property, protestant work ethic, critical thinking, individualism... has nothing to do with "you cant tame zebras".
Its about our core values.

Why both north america and south america were colonies. The south had gold and was much more valuable at first. But private property and anglo saxon values caused the north (your country, famalam) to become the strongest country in human history.

It is a magnificent non-racist red pill. An excellent first step for normies.

I think we should stuff a bunch of alien backwards in here with totally different values to help them along.

> drop taxes
You mean implement taxes?
How does this deal with debt?
Self reliance, trade balance, high employment and low state burden and more tax than expenditure are key to making sure the coffers are either full or irrelevant because people are doing it by themselves.

Explain goyim!

did you read GG&S? i did and the main thrust of the book was that western civilization was successful because of geographical determinism. ferguson even said in his speech that his book was meant to be a rebuttal to GG&S. forget about the zebra meme. that's not what GG&S was about.

(((DEBT)))

Go back to /r/badhistory.

Yeah you're right.
I didnt read the "rebuttal" part, famalam.
My bad.

Burger, please. USA + Eurocuckistans are not the only countries in the world. If you don’t allow immigration your countries will be overpowered by the Asians in one generation timeframe, in everything: gdp, research, technology etc.

>itsnotthejews, goyim, believe me!

LOL.
>research
>technology
>Asians
>research
Lol. Not even going to type it out m8.

>Muhammad and Paco to come and pay into the social welfare systems

>30 million engineers graduate a year
>not one dare say No to their professor

All China has is the Zerg rush

Kraut, you’re in denial. Look at how many STEM Chinese professors are there in European/American/Australian universities. Do you realize they had to compete with everyone else to get their jobs? And many of those who lose in this competition go back to China and take jobs there, but they are also pretty good. One generation, remember.

For what history? British, economic, global, Middle Eastern?

The best way to learn about history is using journals and articles, and you don't even need to do it online. Go to a library, find large textbooks/publications that are collections of articles by different authors on one subject (or similar) and just read those. Then read even more, especially ones that challenge them, because your interaction with the past should not just be through pop historians whose narrative you like or agree with.

The trouble with "best-seller" historical books is that they're just a product. They can be decent, but Ferguson is generally not a good example of this. If you're looking for historical works then at the very least make sure it's not just a narrative, heavily references and challenges itself, and then go and investigate those references and broaden the subject out. People like Ferguson are literally just trying to sell history as a product, not to create discourse. What you need to be doing is finding as much material as possible and constantly challenging (something most journals and articles will almost always do, since they are always peer reviewed), not finding celebrity/best-seller and taking it at face value.

Ferguson is really no different than Hobsbawm or Carr or Elton, and almost all of Cred Forums would completely disagree with and mock at least one of those - but they're all historiographical memes that trap you into shit ideological history.

Saying that "I love Christopher Hill, I have all of his books recommend me some more like this" is essentially just saying that you love Hill's Marxist interpretation of the early modern period and don't like reading anything that disagrees with what he says. If you can't understand the problem with pop history, go pick up a history book by someone like Ferguson and read the fucking blurb -- it's peer reviews by people (often journalists) who only agree with the author distilled into a single sentence.

I literally don't know what that is.

So you're more of a John Green guy?

is david mccullough pop hisroty as well? i guess that's pretty much all i read because i'd rather have it all packaged up for me in one book rather than getting down in the weeds at the library.

Agreed and checked.
99 and I might put it on a wishlist.
999 and I would order it.
9999 and I'm ordering it right now and bumping it ahead of my current reading.
Kek wants everyone to read this book.

Anyone gotta link to a pdf?

Flooding the West with third world economic parasites will only accelerate the collapse.

Actually, Ferguson addresses China specifically. Expect your shit-hole to go down the same path when you get done saturating all the markets you possibly can with exploding phones and lead-poisoned drywall.

Here's a great review...
prospectmagazine.co.uk/features/the-degeneration-of-europe

That's actually the nice thing about china & most of asia's govenments
Our expectations of the government is piss low compared to White nations
The damage would be easily mitigated if the cards are played right and NorthEastern Asian countries fall into slumber (japan is in the process of doing so, not sure about south korea)

>i did and the main thrust of the book was that western civilization was successful because of geographical determinism.
Jesus Christ, No, you did not read the book or you have the reading comprehension of a gnat.

>No, you did not read the book or you have the reading comprehension of a gnat.
then sum it up for all of us.

Don't you mean John "Pants were invented by the patriarchy to oppress women" Green?

Syria had 26 million inhabitants before the civil war. Europe currently has 800 million. China has 1.2 billion. If population is all it takes to win against Europe, even if they imported all Syrians at the same time they would still be behind by almost 400 mi. Clearly competing with Chine is a lost cause

Actually, quite the opposite is true. Mass immigration from the third world is a way to ENSURE the continuation of debt.
If you have a declining population, wages and living standards will go up. You won't need to prop up a welfare state (except for the elderly) and the cost of sacrificing homogeny is enormous. Having mass influx of 70% illiterate shitskins is a way to ensure massive government spending for their 13 children for another generation.

Niall is Henry Kissinger's lapdog

Hello Niall

And if the only excuse to import shitskins is "muh labor" then you're retarded. They cost more to keep on payroll than they yield for a company, especially if they don't understand your fucking instructions. Automation destroys that argument. Japan realized all of this a while ago

His work on the Rothschilds and early 20th century Germany is great.

Dont be so butthurt

That's the problem. It isn't LOGICAL. It really is a stupid mindset, based in all of the sociological fallacies/fantasies of the left.

>We need more people working to make our productivity higher!
>We need to keep labor costs dirt low!
>We need people consuming!

It's fucking "Brave New World"-tier shit.

>the mass immigration problem is happening for one reason...the West is trying to deal with DEBT.

Oh, so they're doing EXACTLY what the Romans did before they collapsed? Because this idea failed miserably.