ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE EVERYTIME A NIGGERS GET GOT BY A POLICE

>On Tuesday’s episode of “The Steve Harvey Morning Show,” the former secretary of state and current Democratic presidential nominee said she wanted to speak “directly to white people” and let them know that “this is not who we are.”

No link because fuck 'em.

>muhammed al rahqiz khan sets up a bomb
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS
>dumb bitch's fear gets the better of her
>WHITE PEOPLE

Hitler was right

Is this going to be an official speech?
Is this where she crashes her campaign with no survivors?

The Oklahoma shoot happened because quotas SHE SHILLED FOR injected women into front line police work.

I thought the cop was Chinese?

Internalized racism. Asians would not shoot people if whites didnt exist.

That's why I am voting for TRUMP, because this is not who we are. Keepin it real Hill!

Asians are the X factor from hell because they don't have an arguement. They are "minority" and begin "disadvantaged" but they enjoy ALL WHITE PRIVLAGES more than whites.

>trying to tell me who I am

How does they not get that this arrogance and condescension is why people hate them?

I'm pretty sure Hillary Clinton has killed way more people than I have.

She has no place lecturing me on my behavior.

Cause they don't commit crimes as much as the other races

You see it every weekend when the Chicago gang shootings kill more niggers every year than the last 30 years of cop shootings combined

Let's see how she responds when a black man rushes her to get an autograph

Niggers killing each other. You say it likes it's a bad thing

White people are a deplorable basket of skittles!

Uhh res gooda job hirary get tose white devirs

Unless your name is Pol Pot

white people BTFO

We need to use this against her. Is she whitephobic?

Why doesn't she speak directly to nigs and tell them to stop nogging?
Or address beaners and tell them to stop raping?

>he thinks racism against whites is treated seriously by people
How new are you?

the only solution to your problem is to dismiss the police force entirely, and let your citizens become their own domestic keepers of peace.

surely, everyone would be responsible human beings that would respect each other, right?

Based on how blacks 'need their own police', 'need their own schools', 'need their own city council', I'd say segregation is the only solution

hitler really was right.

i wish he would come back.

i wish trump really was hitler

i wish all the FUCKING LEAFS were dead.
you leafs are so weak and effeminate and cucked beyond belief that i just call lefties leafs. thats how garbage you leaves are.

oh I am sure blacks would like their own little black america. so would the mexicans would like their own little latino america, and asians their little asian america. and so on and so forth. the only solution for your union is to break the union.

russia approves

She's just a pandering fucking bitch.

This really makes me want to go out to the range.

>duh not all white people

Nice hate speech, Hillary

How can you vote for this anti-whitey dindu pandering? I know for sure Shillary doesn't care about dindus at all but how you can you accept to hear someone say this about you?