>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump Rally in Ft Myers & Pence Q&A Mason City IA FL 9/19/16
youtu.be/ajZ5CfEpPzI
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump rally in Colorado Springs CO 9/17/16
youtu.be/H-qsQrSkKm0
>Pence Rally in the Villages FL 9/17/16
youtu.be/fKm-85D1tO4
>Trump speaks at Rememberance Project 9/17/16
youtu.be/xmmvgZtY4b8
>Trump Rally in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/jcbBCCecEtI
>Trump Haitian Townhall in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/x5IS6Ya005E
>Trump parade in the Villages FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/VThmo08CAWg
>Trump Speaks in Washington DC 9/16/16
youtu.be/Xp-pTg2-Js4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Media Buzz 9/18/16
youtu.be/aP9jlf5mMYE
>Trump on Mornings with Maria 9/16/16
youtu.be/ELPozB7mM_E
>Don Jr on GMA 9/16/16
youtu.be/q_42WERMMbk
>Trump on Fallon 9/15/16
archive.org/details/TheTonightShow
>Watters World Trump Rally Edition
youtu.be/HIJcadPdvyI
>Trump on Dr Oz (audio) 9/15/16
youtu.be/RocWRZoqbss

INSPIRATION
>Trump - Les Deplorables
youtu.be/TEiTKloMgBg
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fwhfu0j-_Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=782YX34R2PI
youtube.com/watch?v=Wa9SlOxffrk
c-span.org/video/?415590-1/donald-trump-campaigns-high-point-north-carolina
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwhfu0j-_Lg
pastebin.com/Jn1ub19T
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/20/hillary-clinton-vows-speak-directly-white-people-stop-racial-police-shootings/
youtube.com/watch?v=wVNUGPNsfhY
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/778261601069793280
youtube.com/watch?v=SXfym3Mf5-A
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37421886?ocid=socialflow_twitter
dailystormer.com/france-jews-converting-to-islam-and-joining-isis/
youtube.com/watch?v=sDEdlLib4V4
youtube.com/watch?v=GZDl_R8Zp2E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Onofre_Nuclear_Generating_Station
youtube.com/watch?v=c5KWndji2fM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>More AWOO with swords ?!

Awoo!~ But in need of hat.

Trump Rally at Noon ET

Streams:

>youtube.com/watch?v=Fwhfu0j-_Lg RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=782YX34R2PI NU

>youtube.com/watch?v=Wa9SlOxffrk DTSE

>c-span.org/video/?415590-1/donald-trump-campaigns-high-point-north-carolina

Lol

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwhfu0j-_Lg

Daily reminder that pic related is exactly what the map will look like on election day

Wtf? Comparing humans to skittles is bigoted and deplorable!

Can somebody else make next????????

pastebin.com/Jn1ub19T

pastebin.com/Jn1ub19T

pastebin.com/Jn1ub19T

reminder that trump is still being beaten in the polls despite being "his time"

notoriously inaccurate polls

I am excited for another AWOO filled day

>tfw have class from 12:15 to 5
>tfw gonna miss at least the first rally
get extra comfy for me lads

TRUMP

>inb4 left says profiling = racism but affirmative action =! Racism

wow really makes you think

Scott adams seems kinda pissed about the propaganda of CNN.

>I don't understand analogies

Hillary Clinton told Steve Harvey that if the African-American community came out and voted for her, she would work to stop racial shootings by police officers. “Maybe I can by speaking directly to white people say, ‘Look this is not who we are,’” she said.
>breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/20/hillary-clinton-vows-speak-directly-white-people-stop-racial-police-shootings/

>These fucking green shills

Anyone else b8ing them?

>this is the host of the first debate

holy shit they really couldn't have gotten a more biased host, could they?

This guy is going to defend Clinton so hard. More than Crowley in 2012.

awoo!

he tries to come across as the aloof persuaderman, but he was really fuming over it on his stream earlier

DONT TALK ABOUT TEXAS

Its insane, it used to be, under Bush maybe, the pundits would be mean to him, maybe once a month a most something unfair to him etc, but now its daily.

>note: not a fan of Bush

Watch Trump Stump the Shit out of Him

>Head to Head: Hillary 45 Trump 40

Man, Johnson does really hurt Hillary. I can see why the media doesn't give him free airtime anymore. I hope that Aleppo moment didn't destroy him

It's going to be balanced out by the fact that Trump is going to call him out on it in front of the largest audience in American history.

anyone think they'd use the brat pitt angelina jolie slide?

things must be really bad for HRC today. When is oversight?

Also they should have went with this guy.

All these qts

>All these cuties at this rally
Makes me wish I didn't have crippling social anxiety.

DONT TALK HOUSTON!

It was very offensive to compare immigrants and refugees of terror to fucking skittles.

love that shit

Especially how they added racial within the quote.

No shit, he's mad that the media is lying. He's been operating on the assumption that the media is telling the truth.

Watch him publish a new article soon about Trump vs. the Media.

that's the single best photoshop, of any kind, that i've ever seen

my refugee ms paint smuggie pls save and use

ON A COLD WINTER MORNING

IN THE TIME BEFORE THE LIGHT

DON'T TALK ABOUT TEXAS

>tfw you're a wizard who's only reason to live is MAGA

>maryland
>red

Once upon a time when Baltimore and Prince George's County was white

>Maine Peoples Resource Center
Probably not a great poll.

Your right, how dare he insult skittles like that.
Should have been M&Ms

AWOOVEMENT!

> mfw Trump rally

I would of missed if not for you

aleppo probably hurt his antitrump demographic but not the afterberner "I want to make a 3rd party statement" demo

Hillary doesn't have real supporters, she has people voting for her out of spite for Trump because they've been fed kike drivel calling him literally Hitler. Hence when you provide an alternative - most of Hillary's voters choose the alternative.

Trump's voterbase however is solid as a rock.

is that game any good?

Ines is cute but Pence is cuter

daily reminder that the polls are going to be "corrected" after the debates to force the narrative that he was crushed in order to demoralize supporters

Nah. The US doesn't really have neighborhoods where only muslims live and don't speak english to the same extent as Europe.

The closest thing there is would probably be Dearborn, Michigan.

These are the states with the highest muslim pop/total

Illinois
Virginia
New York
New Jersey
Texas
Michigan
Florida
Delaware
California
Pennsylvania

For the most part this is pretty well spread out along the eastern seaboard (NY,NJ, Va, Fl), a portion of the midwest (Il, Mi), and west coast.

The muslims that came to the US until very recently were the moderate ones that fled religious extremists and were more well off than the average.

notoriously unreliable poll please don't post these, thank you!

impossibru

Exactly I'd much rather someone bring skittles into my community

What game is this?

New Taiwanese animation featuring Trump and Hillary. Might be able to get some good webms out of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=wVNUGPNsfhY

>Aleppo Man polling 11%

True. I'll give Fallon credit though, last night his worst jabs really weren't bad at all compared to most people. Was refreshing tbqhfamily.

Seems the hatemongering is so awful this cycle, just because he is a threat to established political lefties. Man I can't wait for him to just turn on the MAGA pressure washer and blast them the fuck out of there.

>CD2
Good, not great yet.

You have not yet distinguished the cases. In France some people didn't want the refugees because they worried some of them might be terrorists, then people like you said "stop being a racist and let them in."

Then dozens of French civilians get murded because some of those people actually were terrorists.

People like you have a lot of nerve defending yourselves after being so fucking wrong in France. You think you're being kind and compassionate but you're really just importing people to murder your own countrymen. This was proven.

The argument has already been settled. The people concerned about terrorism were right, and the feel-good progressives turned out to be wrong. Their racial politics got people killed. So fuck off, I don't want to hear anything from you except and apology about assuming they were all peaceful and moderate. Your idea of extreme vetting is the fucking honor system and it got people killed- own it.

Blonde in the bottom, right hand corner is best.

Guys here is what one of the shills I was talking REALLY thinks about Gold Star Families.

So Progressive!

>Picture
>Mfw

Drumpf will lose.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GET FUCKED CTR

Reminder that we're going to "correct" the open polls to show the discrepancy and legitimize the claim that the debates and polls are rigged against him in the debates following.

1. That bowl of skittles contains millions of skittles. If three of millions were poisoned, odds are you could reach in and grab most of them without being harmed.
2. There's no clear evidence that there even are bad skittles in the mix. The only word we have is yours. Why should we trust you if you don't want to use legitimate facts from reputable sources to back up your claim? Really you're just scaring us into not taking any skittles at all.
3. That bowl of skittles already has to go through ten different international and national agencies to even get to your table. What security measures could you possibly take that haven't already been taken?
4. Human beings are not skittles. We can't pass up the chance to save thousands of people just because we think one of those people may or may not be bad based on no clear evidence or statistics and no good reason other than the words of a rotten xenophobic jack-o-lantern.

It always blows my mind that this happened and it ended up looking exactly like the meme. I know we're engaged in mememancy and whatnot, but we shouldn't be as good at this as we are by accident.

>Taking lunch break in Commiefornia yesterday
>Decide to listen to the radio while I eat
>Alex Darnell is on

Holy fuck is this guy salty. He spent 25 minutes yesterday rambling about what an awful person Trump is, offering nothing concrete. And any time someone would call up to challenge his views, the calls always ended with him hanging up whenever someone brought up a solid point.

This truly is the greatest year for schadenfreude.

Pence is like Christmas, and Trump is summer vacation

hnnnnnnnnnng

Qek confirms.

Drumpfkins btfo.

>You Trumpkins ready for your cockmeat sandwich?

digits confirm the drumpf meme has lost. Trump will be president.

It's really fun

One election campaign takes about an hour max so it's more of a casual game but it has high replay value through the customizable candidates

Political Machine 2016

NOBODY KNOWS WHY SHE"S DANCING ALONE~

>english narrator

what is this shit

I agree. Chicks in chokers shouldn't have just been a 90s thing, it's hot as shit.

Let me show you how it's done Drumpfkin.

PRAISE MOLOCH

IT'S RALLY TIME NOW

Dude I just got a CTR shill to admit he hates Gold Star Families.

All my keks right now.

Is American country popular in Aussieland? Unsure how Aussie country music is if that exists?

>Dont talk about cunts m8

how about this?

So with that analogy you are pro gun.. Thanks for clearing that up

3DPD awoo! Now everyone's mad!

NOBODY KNOWS
NOBODY KNOWS
WHAT SHE'S RUNNIN FROM

POST YFW TRUMP FIGHTS FOR YOU

POST YFW TRUMP WINS FOR YOU

Hit him with the shit he said about how Trump supporters can't attack khan.

I got all the good sprites m8, if you want one, just say so

kinda true tho, they think they're special but they're not

And just like in 2012, about 70% of them will break for the Republican candidate at the last minute, 10% for Shillary, and 20% won't bother showing up

Rack -10/10
Implied incest-GOAT/10

they dont even bother hiding it anymore

Banning guns and being tolerant does fuck all for France

>implying i'd ever vote for a fuckin racist like donald dump

fuck off pol your in the minority the rest of Cred Forums thinks your a fuckin racist regressive laughing stock

>tfw that shill only made your hatred of globalists hotter

drumpf fights for (You)

also why is there afuckingleaf on her shield.

MOOOOODDSS HE CHECKED HIS OWN DUBS

ok ctr

This is fucking great. You can see the media panicking as they desperately try to prop her up.

fukken nice

this is only the beginning the real fight starts after the globalist kikes are dethroned

make no mistake, this is a war

I wish her tits weren't so fake

Just that one you posted before and this one just now are not in my folder thanks

>FL
>TX

Former Miamian, can confirm many Saudi's with oil $$

TX, not as many it seems? More Indians/Asians though. I hear Houston has more though. Likely due to oil business too I bet.

10/10 would take paint lessons from

>rest of Cred Forums
You mean certain threads on boards CTR is active on, between the hours of 9 AM and 5 PM?

bowl is full of 1000 skittles and m&ms in equal proportions, 5 of.the m&ms are instant death for you and everyone around you at the time.

I bet you don't just shove handfuls in to your face.

IT WAS JUST A PRANK, BRO

I cant even read that tweet.

When did people start talking like this bitch?

This is proof people just vote for Gary Jonhson because he's third party and he has "libertarian" attached to his name.

Except I saw a poll that showed Clinton lost like 10+ % among people under 35 while Trump didn't and that support went to Johnson and Green.

I think if millennial voters break at the last minute it will be more for Clinton than Trump.

Lel he panicked and is now trying to pretend he was a Trump supporter all along.

Thats what they fear, return of McCarthyism and nationalism, we need to clean house. They bitched that they wanted freedom under McCarthyism but once they had power they put the boot on our necks so fuck them.

Who

Really fires up the old neurons

More gant

That's nice. I posted the fact of what happened in 2012 and you posted your opinion. Wow, both of those are totally equal in legitimacy. Thank you for Correcting my Record.

How long until NC rally starts?

Yeah they really made that bed, didn't they?

>that bowl is skittles contains millions of skittles
>millions

Fucking Kek

8/10 bait

woof woof

funny

Of course, but we usually fuck with the online polls in response, no?

The focus groups are more important.

Most reliable poll available. This is a good one. The rest are wildly inaccurate and all over the place. This one is consistent.

Soon....

Lot's of QT's at this rally, noice!!!!!!!!!!!!

>moonbase flag

>chokers and high riding cut off jeans fampai
>plus nationalism
Birth rates going to skyrocket

Trump will be known as the bakers president from all the damn cream pies

It's not a fucking joke. The son of a candidate just compared our fellow citizens of the Earth to skittles!! He said that innocent refugees spread terror because of their race!

This is what will happen when Donald J. Trump is president:

>The wall will be built.
>Mexico will pay for it.
>Sanctuary Cities will be defunded.
>Every illegal alien that gets apprehended will be deported.
>E-verify will make it impossible to pay illegal aliens over the table.
>Legal immigration numbers will be reduced and/or suspended.
>Immigration from terrorists nations will be halted.

All of these things will happen because a majority of Americans agree with them. Trump is running on them, and he will deliver. Cry and scream all you want, there is nothing you can do to avoid it.

Also, President Trump is going to take a big, greasy shit right on your face. With the justices he appoints, the Supreme Court will be dismantling liberalism for the next 30 or 40 years. Kill yourself now. You are beaten.

What do you guys think of Reagan?

Why do people constantly say he's the worst president ever despite creating jobs like a mad man?

The US muslim population is actually broken up more than in European countries I think. According to the dept of state the largest subgroup is actually South Asians at over 1/3 with Arab and African both at about 25%

>NBC with their online meme polls and 1.x moes

Literally what I did in 2012 except I was 18 and arguably more dumb then.

this is what true desperation looks like

>the_mole_strikes_again.jpg

>WaPo
>Jeff Bezos' personal blog
Disregarded

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/778261601069793280
banter

This,

The troll response made me laugh 5/7

There was a really hot one but now some guy in a baseball cap is in the way.

Meh

Amnesty/10

>trying to chill and relax in /trumpgen/
>all these fucking shills
I wonder if CTR knows how many people they're enraging to the Trump side?

You guys, i feel like many people have missed the point of Donald Trump always commanding attention. Hillary is in serious trouble, because she HASN'T gotten the time to flesh out her bad policies which would be bad anyways but that's besides the point.

This election is only centered around ONE story. ONE person. and that person is Donald Trump. at least 70% of those that vote will either be voting FOR or AGAINST Trump. (More people tend to vote for a candidate than against them for reasons of drive and passion).

Trump IS the story. He IS the 2016 election. And he IS the winner. Not because he's necessarily the better person (which he is), but rather because of him making it 99% about himself

>everyone calls clinton
>wake up prove you aren't sleeping!

Kek he's fucking up her rest she's going to be tweaking out on adderall for the debate and get thirsty like rubio

definitely the best maga edit I've seen

Dick Masterson talking meme frogs on the latest podcast

The argument has already been settled.

They told everyone in France that the people were peaceful moderates and that they just needed help and aid. Then some of them actually turned out to be terrorists.

Given that your viewpoint has only produced dead Frenchmen, I would suggest that the burden is on ou to justify why the exact same thing won't happen in the United States, and until you can produce something more than "neighborhoods and assimilation" differences you haven't met the burden. I would have taken your word for it, but last time you basically got people killed, so I can't just take your word on sociological theories etc.

Terrorists use moderate Muslims as a Trojan horse, and you basically facilitate them doing so.

Just came back in time for the rally from grocery shopping and I didn't spend as much as I anticipated.
Literally under budget and ahead of schedule

>>E-verify will make it impossible to pay illegal aliens over the table.
>>Legal immigration numbers will be reduced and/or suspended.
you forgot
>Prices of produce and food at restaurants will skyrocket

Reagan was the worst president we've ever had.

Obama was the greatest president we've ever had.

Horrible Drumpf = Reagan
Wonderful Hillary = Obama

Who will you vote for, Drumpfkins?

Argument man joining Twitter was a pretty good decision on his part

Sauce me guy

Well this is an AWOOvement!

I wish Trump could do a rally/speech with an elaborate podium. It would denote powerful leadership.

these are so exploitable

What possesses a woman to just go full fucktoy on her implants? Did she do it to make money and she's going to get them removed when her skin starts to sag and she's made all she can make?

he looks nice with a hat.

she shows up wearing one of these with bottles of water

Dude, I actually baited one of them into admitting he hated the "welfare leeching" gold star families.

see

You can't make this shit up!

if we poll 30k democrats it means our MOE is onnly 1% !!!

Obviously for JEB

Trump, faggot.

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

3:14 epic rant
youtube.com/watch?v=SXfym3Mf5-A

So I hear you guys don't officially declare the winner until January, is this correct? Do you guys get kind of indication of the winner the day after the election or something? Was just wondering since I may stay up and watch the results if that is the case.

True

>race
you mean RELIGION. not all muzzies are one race. the mall stabber being a good example.

iraelies and palestinians are the same race. you're stupid. dummy.

lots of them

His running mate wants to ban your 2nd Amendment, open borders, and thinks TPP is such a wonderful thing for every country under it.

Lobbyists and special interests ditched both Republican and Democrat parties. Expect (((Libertarians))) in 2020 presidential ticket. The Democratic Party will have such a terrible name next year.

Man Trump knows how to fill a room. And this is just a college crowd.

Most blatant race baiting I've ever seen

those faces are creepy dude

fake shit paki hat

Honestly even having Don Lemon moderate wouldn't save Hillary. Trump literally always wins. His last name is Trump. His entire existence is centered around defeating his opponents.

Wtf? I love Ronald Reagan now!

Why are overall polls for Clinton still so high compared to the massive turnout at Trump rallies versus the empty rooms for hers?

Kate Bolduan looks especially hot today

Kek she has a midget nurse under the podium hooking up iv fluids and draining her catheter

Inauguration is in January. The winner is declared after the votes are all counted as far as I know.

Hey Faggots,
My name is Paul, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking thru reddit archives. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any place saved emails? I mean, I guess it’s fun doxxing people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than forwarding classified emails off of the state.gov domain to a private domain. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was under the advice of counsel, I respectfully decline to answer your question, and invoke my 5th Amendment privilege. [CONTENT REDACTED].
What servers do you manage, other than “lord kek praise me or someother bullshit”?
I also get straight A’s, and have a VERY VIP client(She just instructed me to delete EVERYTHING; Shit was SO cash).
You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves (like I'm deeply contemplating anheroing myself). Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my client

>I'm Hillary Clinton and I approved this message.

>Why do people constantly say he's the worst president ever
No one says this

Rigged polls & rigged samples mostly.

that's a nice boatslut

that's all i wanted to say, yeah

I'm sure slave owners had similar arguments, faggot.

are you retarded? The winner is announced that night or the next morning

There's just a transition period of a few months to get the new guy up to speed on everything that's happening because it would be kind of hard to just start the next day not knowing everything you need to know otherwise.

His real name is Drumpf. I'm respecting his ancestry.

Jeb would've been ok. Still a bad choice but better than Drumpf.

You can't beat Hillary though. The first female president will be great. History will remember this as a major victory over facism.

It's still racist, anti-Arab bigotry.

Mods He has to go back, nao

She's going to rig the election.

People should be expecting this and preparing for the worst.

>RSBN is based in Auburn Campus
>Camera goes to guy wearing "Roll Trump Roll" shirt

O im laffin

>So I hear you guys don't officially declare the winner until January, is this correct? Do you guys get kind of indication of the winner the day after the election or something? Was just wondering since I may stay up and watch the results if that is the case.

we'll know who's won on election day, but the elctoral college doesn't actually vote until December, though at that point it's just a formality. January 20th is when Trump will actually be sworn in

>RSB crowd cam

((record corrected))

Because only a rabid fringe fanclub go to the rallies, real voters are going clinton.

kek agrees

what did he mean by this?

Im all out of the ones I have

many people will say Clinton to pollsters because she's not Trump .. will they actually go and vote in November ? That's the big question.

Take a look at the demographics polled and that will answer your question. Most of the polls way oversample Dems and undersample Independents which Trump leads by double digits.
He's STILL in a virtual tie with her however, and at this point I feel like the MSM is only trying to comfort themselves by lying to themselves

>His real name is Drumpf

that's like saying his real first name is Dómhnall

>yfw this simulation lands you in jail

Wow, really corrected my record m8.

Trump has a massive loyal following that packs every event he hosts.

Clinton has very few to no real supporters of the sort, those she does have are extremely vocal, paid off, or bots. Almost all poll companies rig polls in her favor with improper sampling, and most of Clinton's REAL votes come from people that vote against Trump out of spite.

Unless Florida loses 20,000 votes again we'll know who won by the night of November 8th.

>We finally made it to the house, Cory.

But I've been a good boy.

>Why are overall polls for Clinton still so high compared to the massive turnout at Trump rallies versus the empty rooms for hers

rally turnout is not indicative of actual support at the voting booth. If it was we'd have had president Sanders.

>the guy who ratted out the suspect was a Sikh

Alex Jones is a drug.

>What did he mean by this

Well

nice maga altillery squad you got there

here, have this one, on me

BRO TIER SIKHS

pence will pass the mutant registration act

PRO TEIR

>It's an user tries to doxx his enemies episode

>Middle of September
>still using Drumpf

Get it together, grandpa

just answering a question truthfully I support trump

Nice game bro, see you in November. :)

SHEEEEIIIIITTTT

what aboout me??

Sikh and tired

man wtf PRAISE KEK

Look Sikh we know a shitload of you post on Cred Forums just so you can stay on good terms with whites but when the day the rope happens you won't be any different to us.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37421886?ocid=socialflow_twitter

>truthfully I support trump

AHAHA

Is this the new shill line?

kek, is that you?

what sre you trying to tell us?

dailystormer.com/france-jews-converting-to-islam-and-joining-isis/

be sure the chimps near you are on the path of light there slappy

those who betray will be shown no quarter

lucky for our enemies torture is uniquely a kike thing

the key to converting kikes is pointing out that their rabbi who was arguing with god was actually arguing with the devil the devil lied when he said the rabbi won the debate.

their arrogance is unfounded
converts will lead the charge and be the most rabid feeding the ovens, especially when they learn 1/2 their people already knew that answer and the jewish saudi royal line betrayed them

jews jewing jews into a non white wwiii.

/yawn i have no dog in this race.

there are 2 gods or forces no more
no less
light and dark
creation and destruction
love and hate
the god of light and the god of the kikes/christians/terrorists.

the god of light never wrote a book

Nobody actually cares about hillary, she's just 'not trump'

>drumpf is ok
>but mentioning Baracks middle name is racist

Kek is here!

statistics are bullshit.

if someone told me that 3 skittles in a massive bowl of 3 million were deadly poisonous, i wouldn't take the risk and just start chomping down carelessly. someone's gonna get the poisoned ones.

anyone arguing statistics with don jr's analogy is retarded and insensitive to those who do end up as the victims of terrorist attacks

>but it didn't happen to me!

Shit. I missed coffee with Laid 'N Persuade Adams. Does he do Periscope often?

>goyim look I'm one of you

*head pats*

That just means that Drumpf is irrelevant. Nobody likes him.

That's why Hillary gets all the crowds and Drumpf has to copy all her talking points. Sad!

I'm sure most people realized they were making fun of their own ancestors, who also "Americanized" their name, in order to assimilate.

It's unlikely. Clinton's support comes from passive aggressive anger spurred from the media saying Trump is Hitler. With all the backlash Hillary has been getting especially among niggers it could rain in Chicago and Trump could win Illinois.

Tranny: I'm Ashley now!
Left: How noble!

Drumpf: I'm Trump now.
Left: WHAT ARE YOU ASHAMED OF

Yeah the liberals are essentially telling the victims of terrorism that they should fuck off and stop caring so much.

>ruler of the world
i'm ok with this

most days once or more

Agreed, we can't call it yet for Trump
Trump blew up the turn out so far though. People don't seem excited for hillary. Let's see

Illary's bigotry is peaking out yet again

Can you guys post some "no refunds"-Bernies for me, I need a troll an annoying libtard

>this is what liberals actually believe

I got that guy to reslond to nothing but this pic with multiple paragraphs

HA, that really is the perfect argument. Liberals want a permanent indentured servant underclass of brown skinned people picking their oranges, and they will never understand just how fucked up that really is to want.

And if the argument is we should pay them more, why can't legal Americans then do the job?

statistics also tell you there's a chance you could die every time you get in your car, but you still do it.

Fuck this bitch

here (You) go

No kidding. Notice the qualifiers she put in there
>IF the African-American community came out to vote for her
>MAYBE she can talk to [us evil YTs]

And of course she's implying that all nogs shot by cops are shot by White cops

youtube.com/watch?v=sDEdlLib4V4

Kek is blessing us.

There's nothing wrong with liberalism.

Next you'll say that globalism is bad, too.

You might wanna loosen that tinfoil, friend. I think it's wrapped on too tight.

Dómhnall, the delegates

so you're a hillary supporter i take it?

jew nose quality on point

Steve Harvey seems like he'd make one of his retarded meme faces if a feud contestant said Hillary when he asked for a president's name

can't go wrong with this one

>That grammar
Why can't people just type normally. Trump fragments are much more easy to understand than her run on sentence bullshit.

IS HE THERE YET

BLOODY YANKS LATE AGAIN

The magic is strong today

this is the one i wanted the most, thanks

>Trump will bring back high paying jobs so it won't matter

Reminder that tin foil autismos are predicting a terror attack at this nuclear facility on October 4th

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Onofre_Nuclear_Generating_Station

JUST LIKE YOU WERE LATE TO LEXINGTON AND CONCORD

wtf and Drumpfkins still support him?

wow that's HILLARYous

Alex is fucking amazing.

Holy Kek!

Unlike Moloch, Kek doesn't require child sacrifices....Or does he?

Because getting in your car is a necessary danger if you want to enjoy many a higher standard of living.

Eating skittles is not. Nor is taking in immigrants. The life of one American is worth the lives of 50 immigrants.

Reminder that this actually happened

But you HAVE to get in your car so you can go about your day. You DON'T have to let 10 billion Muslims into your country.

they'll just replace wetbacks with robots, so all the autists who fell for the STEM meme can actually have jobs

I agree with you. There shouldn't be a class like you describe and they should be paid fair wages. I'm willing to accept a price hike for that. I also don't think many Americans want to do jobs like that. I could be wrong, and if they want that work they should be able to get it, earn a fair wage for it, and be given priority at those jobs over illegals.

I just don't think Americans at large realizes what's going to happen once all the illegals are deported and they're in for a big shock.

Moloch is greater than Kek

Owls eat frogs

>People still responding to the obvious shill
Christ you guys stop being dumb

Why are you using pepe for, you sad cunt?

I bet you're in that shitty office patting yourself on that hunchback thinking your hip.

HOW CAN THE BONGS EVER RECOVER FROM THIS

Depends on the color

NEW

Time for you to go

Why is this even a story? I thought Dems hated Bush? Doesn't this just show Clinton is a neo-con running as a Democrat?

Is picking strawberries suddenly going to be a high paying job?

I know this is bait, but here's your (you)

>1. That bowl of skittles contains millions of skittles. If three of millions were poisoned, odds are you could reach in and grab most of them without being harmed.

When the cost of eating a poisoned skittle is infinite, it doesn't matter the chance of eating one.

2. There's no clear evidence that there even are bad skittles in the mix. The only word we have is yours. Why should we trust you if you don't want to use legitimate facts from reputable sources to back up your claim? Really you're just scaring us into not taking any skittles at all.

Nice, Brussels, Orlando, 9/11, Fort Hood, Boston Marathon and now Manhattan and New Jersey

3. That bowl of skittles already has to go through ten different international and national agencies to even get to your table. What security measures could you possibly take that haven't already been taken?

Except they don't.

4. Human beings are not skittles. We can't pass up the chance to save thousands of people just because we think one of those people may or may not be bad based on no clear evidence or statistics and no good reason other than the words of a rotten xenophobic jack-o-lantern.

We don't owe them anything. They choose to blow each other up

.......We are the child sacrifice.

Did you grow up in the 90s?

Trickle down economics. On live tv, he convinced the American people that giving tax cuts to the rich and giving more money to the rich will "trickle down" to the rest of society.

Also, ted Cruz says he admires Reagan like crazy but is against amnesty. Reagan signed a bill in 1986 giving amnesty to 5 million illegals.

But he was cool amirite?

Memes are for everyone.

I can't wait to repurpose your racist nazi pepe memes into normie-friendly memes.

It'll be ragecomics all over again.

>kennedy daughter
the one who got a forced lobotomy?

Kek is mature enough he can harvest those he wants.

Make Sacrifices Great Again

>Tinfoil hat
Saya the shill that supports meh Russia made me sell state secrets, Russia hacked the world, Russia is funding Trump, pepe is after me, the alt-right is actually something

typical scott adams periscope:

>coffee machine noise
>scott idly reads inane one liners zooming down the page from anons
>haha christina
>muh neighbor
>persuasion, man
>coffee is god
>trump is funny
>my life is great
>misreads user's message
>goes off on 20 minute tangent
>lol christina
>did u know i wrote a book

it gets really old to be honest

He sure is

Hello dickhead

>implying i drive

>stþ ég finn Íslending(a) hér

This, this is a good AWOO

youtube.com/watch?v=c5KWndji2fM

It's getting harder and harder for the MSM. Trump should buy out the almost-bankrupt (in dollars and viewership) CNN and put this nigga in charge first day.

"how bad is trump, if even HW bush doesn't like him!"

kek

play metal gear solid 2, it'll all make sense.

helps to know that they know meme magic is real. they just suck at it.

AWOOO
W
O
O
O

nice double dubbies