Brangelina divorce HAPPENING | Brad Pitt is red pilled

That's what happens when you adopt African kids and turn your own kids into scholomosexual idiots.
cbc.ca/news/arts/jolie-pitt-divorce-1.3770419

Other urls found in this thread:

perezhilton.com/2016-09-20-angelina-jolie-divorce-brad-pitt-substance-abuse#.V-FcwZMrJ0I
morningnewsusa.com/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-divorce-actor-abusive-father-23106468.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aLtTx2wAUbk
eonline.com/news/792842/brad-pitt-weighs-in-on-the-possibility-of-donald-trump-becoming-president
popsugar.com/celebrity/Brad-Pitt-Talks-About-Donald-Trump-T-Magazine-Sept-2016-42343321
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/08/brad-pitt-cant-bring-think-trump-will-charge/
pagesix.com/2016/09/20/angelina-dumped-brad-after-private-eye-uncovered-marion-cotillard-affair/
radaronline.com/celebrity-news/superstar-actor-sexually-abused-teen-corey-haim/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8WHoDRWIqg
youtube.com/watch?v=Uc8SFB8zukU
mackenzieinstitute.com/islamic-state-algeria-isa/
youtube.com/watch?v=sC75aU47GRk
youtube.com/watch?v=vBETeDjfBLs
youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JUST cut my tits off and gimme another niglet

>perezhilton.com/2016-09-20-angelina-jolie-divorce-brad-pitt-substance-abuse#.V-FcwZMrJ0I
>"Anger Issues"
>A danger to the children
I would be pissed off too if my female child thought she was a boy

What a cuck

morningnewsusa.com/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-divorce-actor-abusive-father-23106468.html

If I was him I would have literal suicide issues.
Poor stupid man really, I'm sorry, pray for him.

Update the trump .jpg

Three kids for you and three for me

sage goes in all fields

She musta been pleasant to live with.

No tits.

Body like a dry arrangement of pointy sticks.

Niglets everywhere.

Wew.

Lucky guy.

So, are their children refugees now?

Also, to bring up the drug issue (Jolie was pissed Pitt was smoking pot) Angelina used to shoot up heroin with Billy Bob Thorton

Brad is the biggest cuck in Hollywood. He's not only getting sloppy seconds from Billy Bob Thorton, but his wife is also a militant feminist that doesn't spend any time at home cuz she's in Africa all the time and she chopped off her tits. Then he also has to raise a truckload of brown kids that aren't even his.

With this divorce maybe the uncuckening process can begin, but it will take a long time to complete.

>Multiple previous marriages before

Absolutely degenerate

I thought he hated Trump.

Did he just get redpilled recently?

Exactly, hypocritical whore.

I would also abuse substances if I was married to that literal bimbo

Can we hack this news and use it as a point to redpill people about divorce and borderline women?

Women literally say anything for custody, my mom lied about my father sexually abusing my sisters.

Fpbp

she has pretty hot in mid-2000's
it's debatable if she's as good looking now though

RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG

>Did he just get redpilled recently?
Nah usually when a faggot op in this case plus brazilian favela monkey mentions a person is "red pilled" it's bullshit. Same with the shills claiming pewdiepie was red pilled but constantly bashing Trump.

It's not so much that she is a bimbo, but a manipulative, conniving bitch with Cluster B tendencies

No surprise - this was inevitable. Brad could still get any fucking pussy he wanted and this will continue to be the case for a decade+ assuming he keeps in shape (hell even if he lets himself go he'll still be able to get plenty of pussy just cos of his fame and money - see Jack Nicholson).

Angelina on the other hand is inevitably going to shit the way women of that age do.

If I had:
>african kids that were not mine
>had to raise them
>had feminist stupid wife
>complains all the time
>won't let me be a man
>can't even abuse substances
>will have to take care of literal niggers
>white son is faggot

Wow I would just LITERALLY KILL MYSELF

>No tits.
youtube.com/watch?v=aLtTx2wAUbk

He can get all the pussy he wants but he has his kids to deal with now, and some of them are not even his nor even look like him, I would suicide

Praise Kek!

eonline.com/news/792842/brad-pitt-weighs-in-on-the-possibility-of-donald-trump-becoming-president

>"A Trump supporter is fighting against just about everything," he added, confused. "What does he even mean, take our country back? Would someone please explain that to me? Where'd it go?"

>The 52-year-old actor can't even begin to fathom the idea of the real estate mogul running the United States.

Girlfriends hate weed though. That's a universal truth in any relationship. Weed makes men self conscious and doubtful and very inwardly focused and the gfs consider any doubt or self esteem weakness a man shows as unmanly and then they hate the fact that you ignore them when high. GFs always feel like they have to compete against a weed habit and will usually force the bf to quit.

t. Had two gfs and both of them hated the fact that I smoked weed even though they both smoked as well and wanted me to quit it. Ended up choosing the weed over the holes.

Kek wills it.

Brad Pitt is an anti Trump pot smoking cuck, update the Meme_magic.jpeg

THEY HAVE 2 WHITE KIDS, NOW STOP TALKING ABOUT RACE DUMBFUCK.

not taking advice from number one nigger importer you fucking degenerate

I bet he gets custody of their daughter and she gets the niglets.

Stay mad nigboi

That's a pretty roundabout way of justifying your addiction and poor company.

Eh, I dated two people who smoked weed and I was okay with it so long as it stayed recreational.

PRAISE KEK

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR LEAVING AMERICA'S SWEETHEART YOU SKINNY NIGGER

ALL KIDS ARE ANGIE'S NOW BITCH NIGGER

UBER PAYS 12 AN HOUR BITCH BOY

>white son is faggot

What are you trying to say fucking favelas country?
THEY HAD 8 YEARS OLD, WHAT "FAGGOT" ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

>Muslim nigger who thinks he's french

>African kids that aren't mine

Aren't any kids you create African by default

Well if they're going to nag about weed you can just imagine what the future will look like, especially once the looks fade.

QUICK, WHILE BRAD IS VULNERABLE, SOMEONE SEND HIM A LINK TO Cred Forums

WE NEED TO START RECRUITING LIKE SCIENTOLOGY

My country is favelas because we were dumb enough to adopt revolutionary french principles.
Now go literally fuck yourself man, I hate you.
Our population is not massively mixed with blacks but with natives.

Bantz

Be 2
Have 2
0 population grouth
given the fact that they are millionaires they could've had hundreds

Not the girls I had, nobody gives a shit unless you have problems in your life because of it. I imagine that if it's illegal in your country young girls would suck your dick if you gave them some.

I would be more than happy to explain it to this retard. I doubt he would get it though. Just stick to your script, faggot.

True enough, whatever one's habits if the your partner refuses to accept it it's clearly not going to work.

Brangelina BibleThump

Bad things happen to people when they talk shit about Trump. Praise Kek!

> Brad Pitt
> Redpilled
Top Kek, He's not redpilled, he's a marxist douche

popsugar.com/celebrity/Brad-Pitt-Talks-About-Donald-Trump-T-Magazine-Sept-2016-42343321

Better a lesbo/trans-man than coal burning bitch

Now TMZ reports Angelina made the decision to split from her longtime partner after becoming "fed up" with the actor's "consumption of weed and possibly alcohol" in combination with his alleged "anger problem" — a situation the actress believes is dangerous for their children.

DUDE

>the divorce is finally settled
>Brad, Pit, now approaching his 60s, smokes a fat spliff all alone, in his small resort, he bought with new money from this shitty remake playing a role that offered nothing like having a roll in fight club or se7en.
>the marijuana overdose kicks in, and Brad Pitt closes his eyes to rest in peace, while the reel of his life replays those moments of pure lust of life, running around like a retard in a gorilla suit in a jackass episode.
>his nigger son is on the set of bad boys together with Jaden Smith when the news comes in. Time to use the publicity to ride the sympathy wave to the A-list.

Kek'd

Its ok we have Chris Pratt his stock value is higher nowadays anyway

>the number of children is determinate by your money

This is the most ridiculous comments I have ever seen on Cred Forums. Congratulation Pedro.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/08/brad-pitt-cant-bring-think-trump-will-charge/

Brad status: REKT

fuck you

Your mother sounds like a whore

Pewdiepie is redpilled as fuck

Hooking up is not dating.

Canadian mothers everyone

>white son is faggot
Is he really?

Brad who?

shes a cunt

>six children
>Maddox, Zahara, Shiloh, Pax, Vivienne and Knox

I'd say he dodged a bullet but the names were probably his idea

Pitt is a conservative nationalist. Jolie joined the communist global agenda. You simply cant mix the two.

>he insulted trump
>his life fell apart
This will be good for him.

I am in the same boat buddy, not gonna quit the herb for some hoes brah :D

He'll either go full cuck, or become stronger after this.

I dont know why these people marry each other. I'd find some country cutie, prenumps and hidden money everywhere, and breed out 10 kids.

He joined the ranks of the JUST league, it was only a matter of time.
I wonder who's next. My money is on Matt Damon

>223 get

Marriage truly is a mistake

>cousins both married
>can't go nowhere, must report by text every time they receive a text
>if they are suspected of something, they must answer their phone when called or else
>constantly getting bent over and their money funneled to help their idiot mother in law who doesn't know how to manage money (blew $100k in 2yrs, mostly through brother in law)
>everywhere they go they must bring their mother in law
>constant arguing over the dumbest shit

Ive never met a married truly happy guy.

How is it that Angelina's daddy is so redpilled yet she turned out so wrong?

According to internets, the net-worth:
Brad- 240 m
Anjewlina - 200 m

Is there a reason for giebsmedat alimony if you have 200m?

This shit doesn't happen in conservative cultures like Mediterranean or Muslim.

The wife stays at home cooking and cleaning and realizes whatever the guy does away is for the benefit of the household.

Fucking white cucks I swear

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!

give it time

>inevitably going to shit
This. She's what, 41? She'll look like used trash in ~5, 10 years tops

>white cucks

Not white m8

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE ALIMONY IT'S ABOUT SENDING A MESSAGE

ITT:

> I CARE ABOUT WOMEN'S THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS
>WELL MY ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE ABOUT THE TWO GIRLS WHO TALKED TO ME IN HIGH SCHOOL BELIEVES ME TO BELIEVE...

jesus christ

Shes female and works for hollywood.

underrated kek

>lied

Oh shit I forgot that Pitt recently trashed Trump. Add him to the list!

we /tmz/ now

Two useful idiots having a divorce. Wow really makes you think, huh? That faggot deserves to be called that, for being a cuck and support the PC bullshit.

daughter with apparent gender dysphoria, calls herself john and dresses like a man.

Don't be mad Rachid

Thats why I fear having a daughter man. Especially in today's world. They are constantly being mindfucked by the left.

My take on the whole racket is that Brad got cucked by one or more of his adopted black bucks straight from Africa, in accordance to the laws and the customs of the american white male

That's embarassing. Not as embarassing as having an autistic child, but still embarassing.

>wife chooses to chop her tits off

I would leave too.

Holy cuckmas, where did that pic come from

>black kids from africa will reach maturity and breed
>white kids from their biological parents won't

Superb!

the only happily married guys i know are professional captains/skippers, lots of time away from their wives.

those ones are probably getting cucked.

a few of them have gotten divorced, though, and just fucked off out of the country when the divorce eventually came and married an indonesian woman instead.

i know one guy who gets paid to take surfing competition yachts out to remote islands, insane amount of money, and he now has a beautiful house near Jakarta, married a young Javanese girl, and now her poor family, who moved into to the house as per their apparant tradition, maintains his fucking castle while he's away.

>stayed there once and it's literally like having indentured servants because they're so grateful not to be living in a grass hut full of mosquitos

>Chad literally getting cucked
>mfw

Is there even a super famous Hollywood actor who never divorced?

>every woman on earth

i would like a child but not the bitch or better she gives birth, breastfeeds and nurtures until puperty, then goodbye. child can visit her once a week on sundays and thats it.

Gene Wilder.

based Britain

From the United States of America "tear rolls down cheek"

>The JUSTice League
>starring: Will Smith, Brad Pitt...

Feminism

This holy fuck.

i fucking read all of that and it's like staring into the fucking abyss

Thats good for Brad Pitt, he can probably get a 30 year old younger woman. Jolie is not going to get any younger.

This. Another cuck stumped

Someone add this to the Trump Collage.

So much fucking this

>T. Le """french""" niggah

A Buddhist.
Nothing new.
Every woman i know that became a humanitarian Buddhist divorced her husband.
Beware of Buddhism and Hinduism bullshit. I literally know over 10 women who divorced their husband when they started with this nu age Buddhism aka yoga.

That can't be real...is it?

angelinas home looked like a refugee camp in sweden. brad had enough and left. it was bound to happen sooner or later. rumor has it he hadn't lived there for years always on the road working and doing other stuff.

Its a dissolution not a divorce she won't take his money, he will only visit the kids.

He had 4 wives.

Nigger RPing

>all written by jews LARPing

Babies are fashion/ fetish
""""Western civilization""""

The american male works in mysterious ways

That's a catch 22 situation
Youre a cuck if you let the woman push you around and quit smoking
Youre degenerate if you choose your fucking drug over pussy

don't ask me how i know this, but a lot of that shit is roleplaying. good portion of cuck fetishists are basement dwellers who'd never be able to live the fetish out themselves anyway.

i am actually rolling now while the missus does the dishes..
i told her it's fine so it's fine.

Did you fuck her?

If so, post more. She's pretty hot for a brown woman.

>trump stumpers
Heh. We're going to need a bigger pic.

actualy the opposity u kike

>I would be pissed off too if my female child thought she was a boy
I thought lots of females around that age get through that phase? They tend to grow up from it, unless someone brainwashes them.

I CAN LIVE WITH DENIAL

We need to gas a good portion of the white cucks in this country more than jews or nigs

Resulting in her being wrecked and no longer cutie

Are you retarded?

Fuck off, if they want to fuck with other people, let them you fucking fascist pig.

>those posts
Jesus christ

Thats fake

Spoken like a true cuckold/nigger/jew

holy shit the degeneracy level in our country is off the scale

How does it feel to know that if your wife cheated on you and you got a paternity test for the kid you'd go to jail?

No matter what Sweden and Germany do, France will always be the biggest cuck of all time.

>it's debatable if she's as good looking now though

how's that debatable?

I could go to my local dollar store here in rural Mississippi and find a hotter chick
Might have to hang around 45 minutes or an hour but it'd happen

Never change with zoccola's banter famiglia.

even that is grounds for the rope

my life is over bru-

who cares

It could be real though

Men age like wine, women age like milk. I'd say he'll be okay if he wasn't such a cuck.

Nice try Trudeau, aka the most cucked president on earth.
>Implying you wouldn't fuck some arab gf

get a life looser.

If Clinton wins I give us 2 years tops before shit like that goes mainstream

Has it been updated with the non-rapist rapist Mexican?

I hate when that happens with cows.

>implying men and women are the same

Wait... Chris Pratt is for Trump?
GOOD MAN
HAIL KEK

It's just not usable as a proof in front of a court, you have to go to a certified organism that work only if a judge ordered the test.

If the baby is brown or you have a negative paternity test, this happen 100% of the time.

Meanwhile, you traded your rights and your stability for legal weed.

and to think he dump Aniston for that
she's just about as hot as she's ever been

pagesix.com/2016/09/20/angelina-dumped-brad-after-private-eye-uncovered-marion-cotillard-affair/

HAHA BRAD PITT FUCK WITH RUSSIAN PROSTITUTE AND MARION COTILLARD
WHAT A FUCKING CUNT!

You can't even deflect on Canada, cuckboi.

Why don't get some Algerian bulls for your wife, Pierre, there are millions upon millions of them in your country looking for ficki ficki.

>literally wifes son

No wonder he left

Didn't she have a double Mastectomy? Of course it was for a "cause". Also, she was always beat. Humans are so fucking stupid at times. I wouldn't fuck her in her prime but..of course they would.

Shit taste. If you ever want to learn about people learn their taste in females. They're shit. Shit shit shit shit shit. Henceforth, the people are shit shit shit. Trust me.

She already looks like used trash.

I hope they shot it after they were done recording

Wonder which famous nog she'll rebound with.

They look similar...

>MARION COTILLARD

hopefully they stick together

She's an upgrade over Angelina

>Jolie: "I want custody of our children"
>Pitt: "Good. I never wanted the little shits anyway. Make sure you ship the niglets back to Africa while you're at it"

>become famous millionaire
>life going pretty well
>can do p much whatever
>no worries
>I know i'm going to adopt a horde of children from all forsaken regions of the globe as my wife conducts gender experimentation on my own kids

kys

Sure, Cuckdeau, sure.

Who says it will be a man? Angelina is a bisexual.

it's fucking creepy that it just looks around like nothing happened

A bunch of adopted niggers. Why wouldn't you leave? They never have a father it's cultural. Don't be so oppressive.

If I was him I would fuck black trannies because my head would be so fucked I wouldn't even care anymore.
He surprised me by fucking Russian whores instead of simply fucking qt trannies bareback.

Lol at this facial impression

>Look at this white kafir baka

Oh my sides

brad is a follower of kek.

brad is oldfag. brad could be here right now.

hi brad! -

>With this divorce maybe the uncuckening process can begin
ever heard of alimony?

poor Brad is gonna get triple-cucked and driven to suicide like most men nowadays #ParyForBrad

Spot on for me and my ex annon.

angelina might be a cunt but she looks better than aniston.

JUST

Fuck off Reddit

but he did accept that he would be in charge. classic. scott adams would enjoy this one.

what was in the box?

Wew he deserves the shit he's getting also.
For fucks sake.

>breed 10 white kids
Isn't it illegal in the USA?

>Drumpf supporters literallty trying this hard

Stop with those fucking bullshit mate.
Every normal star shit on Trump at least one time (Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Chloe Moretz, Katy Perry) and they're still fucking ALIVE!

Canada is more fucked than france, I will agree with that

Norm now looks like if Norm wore an extremely unrealistic looking fat suit

Have ran through alot of girls, about 95% are all crazy cunts.

GUYS

I KNOW WHY THIS IS HAPPENING

BRAD PITT IS THE PEDOPHILE
radaronline.com/celebrity-news/superstar-actor-sexually-abused-teen-corey-haim/

>angelina

give me Jen to be honest

Shut up, you're more cucked than Sweden, Germany, Canada, France combined dumbfuck

maybe it IS true: white woman today are cancer.

I mean, if even fucking Brad Pitt can have a great marriage. Who in the world can hope to have one?

#FeministsDontDeserveLove

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Thanks GermanBro.
Oh God I am laughing.

(((Brad Pitt))) will be paying for niglets that his wife wanted.

ALL ABOARD THE ALIMONY TRAIN!
TOP FUCKING KEK.

If your girlfriend doesn't like that you smoke weed, she is not your girlfriend.

Pretty fucking simple, user.

>hot
>brown woman
A FUCKING LEAF

He needs to take back his dignity after the JUSTing of a decade.

>that pic
Im laughing and feeling fuzzy

Men can always recoup their losses. He'll bounce back, he's Brad Pitt.

Women are cars, they only depreciate.

kek

Cotillard is a truther

>scholomosexual

>Most Americans don't have time to watch CNN and Fox and Al Jazeera
And aren't we thankful for that.

>What I'm most hopeful about is that we're a global neighborhood now, and we start to understand each other more and more . . . and yet, you see this reactionary push for isolation and separation again
I love how this is sufficiently vague enough to mean anything. Who gets to run things in this "global neighborhood," Bradley? The banking cartels and the corporate media bosses who oversee CNN, Fox, and the Qatari propaganda outlet known as Al Jazeera? Being a "citizen of the world" must be pretty great when you're a multi-millionaire and one of the elites who can afford to sell everybody else down the river, but most of us don't have that luxury and or necessarily aspire to it anyway.

Leafs calling out other leafs. Wew.

im gonna call your mother ahmed if you continue like this,good luck fixing your tourist industry youtube.com/watch?v=Q8WHoDRWIqg

They are Christians btw and justified their decision with their faith.

She also looks like Pepe irl. I wonder what happens the moment he realizes it

>400 million for that

Fuck he bought the rental car, fixed the engine and transmission, body went to shit and he still owes money on it.

I don't think this is a conversation you want to continue here.
Now say sorry and promise you won't do it again

Wait I don't know anything about this. His white kid is a faggot now?

That's just disgusting but hey, at least cucks are loosing their balls, m i rite?

The Day of the Rope is still to come, lads. Kek wills it.

OH GOD

OHHH GOD NO

And get replaced with rich, diverse african males, but yes that's one way to look at it Germany

>Angelina filed for divorce because "she didn't approve of how he acted around children"

Holy fuck it is him

You know you're unironically a fucking faggot if you wouldn't fuck that, right?

You always have a hard time deciding how much of this shit has to do with religion and how much of it has to know with the inner desires of the anglo male

CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E

Even as a black man how is that shit not awkward and disgusting as fuck?

god shut the fuck up you disgusting hue bastard

This

Top tier brown pussy is ok to go inside

They're hollywood celebrities. these people dont deserve good marriages

My fuckind sides

Fucking finally, I've been fucking passionately triggered over this shit since the start..

Thing that pisses me off the most is the medias reaction to it, treating kids like fucking collectibles is insane on a whole new level and everyone is just fine with it.
Hope he takes the kids for their sake..

What does this even have to do with trump..?

>white son

That's his daughter. Pitt has no biological sons

Well it's not like whites raised from that cuck wouldn't be cucks themselfes.

Let this serve as a warning to us all

Reminder beautiful women are still crazy cunts.

That's a question to ponder for your beautiful, diverse and rich mixed race successors.
If their IQ will be high enough to do that, that is

Based taste

There's something about French chicks that is intriguing.
I hope the smell rumor isn't true.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uc8SFB8zukU

Pitt is the paedophile from last nights "A-Lister" rumour that a very recognisable face from current hollywood is about to be named as a Paedo and its an open secret with everyone in the elite already knowing.

Some user called it then this happens a few hours later. The reason for it? "Parenting methods and deeply upset by them" and she wants "Full custody of all 6 children" sounds dodgy to me.

Some fetishes are like that, awkward and disgusting as fuck.

>Hope he takes the kids

And leave her without her 4 black bucks? You are a heartless bastard Sweden, this was a low blow especially coming from you, i thought you could understand

What are you even talking about you smell like constant curry you mexican nigger

*reads*
>cucking his - OKAY
>with boyfriend KYLE

Maybe you are right, greatest ally

French girls do it for me, too. Automatic +2 bonus.

DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD

THIS IS Cred Forums NOT CELEB GOSSIP

Example of a good thread:

>I hope the smell rumor isn't true.
Oh child

Wtf I hate degeneracy now

Why cant all women been like Polish Teen Kasia and just get dildo'd until they cant speak

>boyfriend
HAHAHAHA THIS BITCH TURNED A FAT NECKBEARD GAY

Let's be real here user. The guy is still going to be insanely rich after this divorce. He could live the rest of his life out in comfort redpilled and never get married again. Just one night stands bachelor life with no nigglets to watch over. Sounds great desu.

Problem is: they are role models. It has some effect. But then again: it's (((Hollywood))) anyway.

>based taste
>fucking Angelina in the first place

Sorry mods, the man needs to know.

Angelina has daddy issues. 10/10 women without daddy issues are the most likely of all women to have fewer sexual partners, be red pilled, and have a stable temperament.

I think this is a largely accurate statement for most girlfriends after college, unless you're dating a stoner/festwhore

>will have to take care of literal niggers

Mate you know you are Brazilian right? There's no fucking white people in Brazil no matter what mental gymnastics you guys come up with.

You are just as black as the Ethiopian kid, you trying to fit in or something...

>nazi larping on 4chinz
Yes, i'm sure the paki pedo rings are scared shitless now

>That image
WTF Sweden?! explain yourself now

leafs have been stepping up their bantz lately. I like it.

Will Brad join his former father in law in supporting Trump now? Please be uncucked

>I'm 200 years old but so clued in
So sad.

Mine tried to complain but I put her in her place, our relationship is better after.

Hilarious may-may!

> that comic
why should countries even enter alliances or agreements that aren't beneficial to themselves whatsoever? Just allying itself with Poland was like marrying a 45 yo woman for the Brits

What are you trying to get at m8? Some women being whores make some fetishes less disgusting?

It Charlie Sheen.

Did you notice how every french man or woman inevitably ends up reverting to the mean and looking like Gerard Depardieu when they reach their 40s?

Luckily the trend is shifting

>Marilyn Manson shirt
Not overtly proud about listening to him a few years back

I just start hard as a rock to the thought of teen kasia everytime I see a polish flag

They've all given up their souls Cletus. The Cuck, the Wife, and the Bull have all traded their souls.

Interesting

Poland wasn't aware of the Eternal Anglo. Should have just handed over the damn corridor and it would have been done.

" ISA’s radical ideology is consistent with that of ISIS. ISA seeks to topple the government of Algeria and replace it with an Islamic caliphate under Sharia law."
mackenzieinstitute.com/islamic-state-algeria-isa/

BRANGXIT

It looks like a boy anyway.

Where is this hidden valley, this lost world where that is not true of women in general? Where, senpai?

youtube.com/watch?v=sC75aU47GRk

Brad Pitt is a great actor who has made great movies. What's happening in his private life is none of my business.

After Kek's countenance shone on us with that epic GET it's like we were born anew.

Good for you Tyrone. Just just stay where you are, it is too cold here.

brad pitt & johnny depp should become bros and realize they're better off without those hideous bitches sucking them dry every day.

invite marilyn manson over, make sure he brings the ketamine and weed.

i bet brad got drunk and was like "maga me a sandwhich, bitch"

There really are no sane women over 40 and Angie "Just fuck up my tits" is the worst. She warehouses kids like Mia Farrow and we saw how that turned out.

Fuck. Bourdain's splitting with his wife too.

Maybe the homos are on to something.

>liberal progressive turd
>redpilled

lel

uhm how about i choose the drug and plow her pussy?

Ouch, touched some delicate fiber there I presume

Are you bashing Marion with that reply? Because those tits are A+ tier.

>posting beta niggers and their wishful thinking

Also, niggers are the biggest porn consumers. Who do you think watches those 'big black dick white cuckold mistress' videos?

They stand no chance with actual, normal, healthy-size white women so by the laws of supply and demand, their Jewish overlords sell them cuckold porn in exchange for dem video clicks by niggers.

Oh and by the way, I can tell you're a NEET and haven't gone outside by thinking people like this actually exist.

this!!!
Let's make it happen Cred Forums!!!
#FEMINISTSDONTDESERVELOVE

Same.

Everyone has an edgy rebellious atheist phase at some point in their lives I think.

got any bigger picture?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Please come back Raj

>invalid argument
>Catherine Deneuve, 72years
>check what's some US popstars have finished..

>implying it ever ended
We're on Cred Forums

It's our "heroes" who went mainstream and their message turned out to be weak

>schlomosexual

Ahahaha, that's the best term I have read in a while. Fucking jews, kill them all.

Nyanpasu!

Angelina's dad much have corrupted Pitt.

Another faggot RETK

Nice

>why should countries even enter alliances or agreements that aren't beneficial to themselves whatsoever?

Defending Poland is just code for justifying belligerence against Germany. The Germans tried to dethrone British hegemony during WWI too. Nobody actually truly cared about Poland.

>Girlfriends hate weed though. That's a universal truth in any relationship.

>double checked, still in Cred Forums, not /po/
You faggots need to exercise pussy control.

They don't even deserve a hashtag.

more like another faggot KEKD

I'm white you polish nigger and richer than your whole family

Neither one is a human anymore

They're just full blown degenerate demons

That picture is much larger now.

so how can rich white landowners get away with buying baby niggers and bringing them to a country where police will shoot them on sight?

>Should have just handed over the damn corridor and it would have been done.
Yeah, like Czechoslovakia just handed over the Sudentenland in return for Germany's guarantee not to invade. Then after they handed it over Czechoslovakia never had a problem with Germany ever again, because Germans are so trustworthy.

Also - and I really can't stress this enough - WHEN GERMANY INVADED POLAND WE DECLARED WAR ON THEM. In what sense is that not holding up our end of the bargain? And yet Poland - who promised us that they could hold out for three to six months while the western allies mobilised their forces - still thinks that WE screwed THEM.

The whole 'Eternal Anglo' meme is just a way for Poland to blame their allies for their military and political failures during and prior to WW2. And to let Germany pretend that there's someone else who's even more back-stabby then they are.

She's Jon Voight's daughter, right? He's cool as fuck if you ask me. Watched a clip of him defending Trump and blasting idiot reporters asking stupid questions. How on earth someone this based could sire a raging liberal fuckwit like Angelina Jolie is a mystery.
youtube.com/watch?v=vBETeDjfBLs

Oh boy, here we go again youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0

>How on earth someone this based could sire a raging liberal fuckwit like Angelina Jolie is a mystery.
because he's a douchebag deadbeat who abandoned his family.

not really surprising that he's voting for Trump. If there's one demographic that Trump has consistently courted, it's the asshole vote.

Voight's got some stones on him.

A stick insect.

i love the guy, but sadly, he is an establishment shill.

I could never understand why someone wants to be in a relationship yet let another man fuck your girl. It literally makes no sense. If some random couple asked me if I was down to fucking the woman in front of his man, I'd probably beat the guy up right there.

You will never know that, ''''white'''' man.