Hey trump-supporetrs

Drink some moar

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/nyt-report-trump-owes-money-to-bank-of-china-goldman-sachs/article/2599815
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>environmentally friendly

THEY'RE RIPPING US ON TRADE

OH SHIT FUCK HOW DO I DELETE?

Like that

>believes everything the media says
>calls others brainwashed
Really grinds the peanuts

>Government brainwashes the public through mass media.
>the left trusts the state without question
Man Norwegian niggers aren't too bright.

You're a fruity ass fruitbowl gay bastard that's playin' with his peter popper to anime

Trump is a kike, everyone that has fallen for him is a kike slave.

>not realizing numerous sites archive Cred Forums and us oldfags have 4chanx
Fag

OH FUCK ME I'M VOTING FOR HILLARY NAO

Enjoy your politician...fuck I don't know his name because I don't live in your county thus I don't give a fuck.

washingtonexaminer.com/nyt-report-trump-owes-money-to-bank-of-china-goldman-sachs/article/2599815

Is this why he hates the chines people? Oh shit, am I the only one that can see trough the everyday box?

Globalism is great! Vote Hillary!

Trump doesn't hate China. He just observes what everybody else in the world knows. If you bend over and spread it for China, you're going to get reamed.

irony of all statements only OP could achieve it

If thats true, why don't you all just throw away you sword and guns, and the enemy will do the same.

Where is Gandhi when we need him?

Just build the Great Wall of China all the way around and let them deal with it.

Three interlocked gears will not be able to turn.

Out of all the orgasms I've had over the past few decades, this relieves my autism like I haven't felt since I was a child.

nice

Haha you believe we're the brainwashed ones? Clintons literally a dirty whore who sells pussy to voters , never did shit worth while and claims experience haha . Even bills tiny cucks dick was to much work for her lol kys