Why is blonde hair blue/green eyes views as so different and edgy in Japan?

Why is blonde hair blue/green eyes views as so different and edgy in Japan?

I have naturally blonde hair and blue eyes, and above average looks.

In Japan everyone stared at me like I was an alien. The only place I didn't get CONSTANTLY stared at was the large cities, but people still looked at me.

Is there a reason for this?

It's like when you see a burns victim you can't help but stare.

Alien means foreign so you literally where alien to them.

There ancestors were promised those genes by hitler and to become aryan. Had the same problem when I went there. Lot of gene stealers out there man. Be careful.

light coloured eyes + hair that's not black = aryan

even if you have these traits but aren't notably attractive, you still stand out when you're among people who literally all look the same

Because you're a strange foreigner dumbass. Imagine seeing an abo in real life.

I guess it's the same here when you see an asian person. They are not very common...

Because you are an anomaly, user.

I stare at Asian people here in the States, but because they're rare. It's like if you saw a purple cloud, "Whoa, hey, that's new."

EAST COAST REPPIN'

We have less Asians here

...Southeast USA

YOUR ARYAN GENES ARE FROM ANCIENT ALIENS

YOU ARE DESTINED TO RULE

3MBRAC3 YOUR D3STINY O CHOS3N ON3

Makes sense, I had more Asians in my school though than we did blacks (I am talking 5/200 were Asian and 3/200 were black). Also Asian neighbors so not that much of an anomaly to me, but I see where you are coming from, I love me some redheads so I always give them a good look up and down.

Are you subtly bragging about being good looking.

There's nothing sadder than a good looking perma virgin. You have great looks but you don't even make use of it. Stay a virgin and continue searching for people to compliment you on your looks loser. There are bald ugly as fuck men who are fucking 10/10s at this very moment. Go ahead and keep your pretty looks faggot.

just stop dude.
not funny anymore

They don't stare like you're an alien. You're imagining it. People in Japan are used to it.

Even if I said I was good looking it could be a total lie; and it'd be your fault for believing me. And no, I was wondering why the Japs stared at me like I was a frog.

pic related, it's a hike I went on

Nono, I can assure you. They don't fucking care. You're reimagining reality to fit your expectations of standing out in Japan.

I've been all over Asia though, user. Vitamese were the worst because they automatically assume I have money.

Japanese just stare though. I literally look them in the fucking eyes and they still stare.

Why so salty user?

The japs are the biggest cucks in the history of cucks. They love aryan features and long for an aryan bull to fuck their wife. They get extra cuckold if you tell them theyre honorary aryans too so mention that to them so they hand there wife and daughters over to you on a silver platter

They stare because you do. White people who walk around town with their eyes darting around paranoidly searching for eye contact will find it.

>I literally look them in the fucking eyes and they still stare.

Give them a wink and a kiss (blow them a kiss? make a smoochie face? I'm not sure how to say it, but don't literally lock lips with them) while you're at it

The same reason you'd stare at a unicorn if you saw one.

I wish I wasn't in Madrid right now

Stfu achmed

hardly, there are asians everywhere here

Because the Japanese don't have blonde hair, or blue/green eyes you dumb burger. Of course everybody's going to stare at you, the Japs all have the same skin color, eye color and hair color. Plus weebshit romanticizes aryan traits for whatever reason.

>we did blacks

That's gay.

Asian girls want to be white

I visited Madrid and saw so many Asians.
They all wear matching clothes or hats cause they're in these huge groups. Really funny.