European women unironically want to fuck these inbred turds

>European women unironically want to fuck these inbred turds

What the fuck is wrong with their brains?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/disgusted-owen-jones-walks-out-8177606
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Real men get called rapists and dont want to deal with the spoiled disney princess attitudes. Shitskins beat the women and make them obedient.

Its all about the attention. They get a shitskin that wont leave them alone, can brag about their man, and piss iff white guys with their shitskin slave owner. They just love running our noses in shit.

they see immigrants as helpless little babies that need "mothering" since most of them are childless thanks to feminism

at the same time they are slightly turned on because they are basically wild animals that rape everything in sight which makes them "dangerous" and therefore attractive.

so essentially muslim immigrants are rapebabies that satisfy two bizarre entirely divergent female desires.

Except they don't, it's just your abstruse cuckold fantasy. Meanwhile women get blacked in the USA and race mix at the highest rate in the world.

>European women unironically want to fuck these inbred turds
Says more about you desu

who are you kidding?

Just like a German to believe Jewish propoganda.

>Implying this isn't pretty much the first and last time these women have seen a refugee
They don't even live anywhere near of them

or all the times they get molested by them in public

Women have no loyalty to the tribe. They have loyalty to masculinity and those who wield is so they don't end up dead.

Look up what the french women did during nazi occupation. They all banged the germans.

Women will lust after whoever is the strongest. Western men have had their balls cut off, achmed sees women as a sex object. Guess who gets laid?

They don't. I visit nightclubs quite often and these guys are either standing around by themselves or they get thrown out because they groped somebody. Most woman tell these guys to off immediately.

Could say the same about OP, except in the case of the US the rate is extraordinarily higher than it is here. We don't even have enough non whites that this could be an issue in the near future.

They dont.

Good, good.

I distinctly remember a year ago when white German girls going to "refugee welcome" events and crying to the news once they were inevitably raped.

guy looks whiter and healthier than most americans tbqh.

If they want or not is not an issue for these gentlemen

That's our title actually mate

British women adore 70 IQ cock, they love the idea of raising a black child.

go publicly ask a german woman if she wants

she will say yes, I guarantee that

I would never. Weak women with weak minds open their legs for weak men.

this

exactly

amerifats can fuck off trying to spread gosop how they want it but in reality

american girls are blacked for decades now

they're more manlier than us.

Girls with dicks aren't real girls

do we have a folllow up for this? I want this guy's twitter.

>they love the idea of raising a black child.

which reminds me of something, anyone got that webm of that german girl that wants to move to new york and marry a ghanian soldier?im sure some newfriends from cnn havent seen it but its hilarious so lets have a laugh again.

I wonder if the girl already fled with the refugee ''teen''.
This pic reeks of infidelity
>arab guy bigger than her bf
>her smug face
>the hopeless look on the man's face

I wish I could see the outcome of this pic.

I don't get it, I've been to the middle east and a vast majority of them were smelly, hairy, chicken legged DYEL manlets.

They live in a country with 6'+ blonde men, why the fuck do they choose some dirty haji over a blondie chad?

I don't know, I'm a bean and I can't see the logic behind it as an outside perspective.

What did she mean by this?

Don't worry, they're in an open relationship.

No they don't.

That guy is definitely getting cucked. Just compare those two dudes lol. Guy on the left is like the epitome of a manlet.

To gain politically correct points on facebook, twitter, etc.

It will be interesting to hear where all this goes once they wear out their welcome. These Germans honestly believe that muslim guerrilla fighters can somehow learn to be German.

Weak men assume informed female posters are transgender laughables.

Lol that fucking dumbass on the left just uses a word salad to try and make a point and even confuses himself.

She is showing how modern countries resist radical Islamic terrorists.

I assume all female posters are trannies. Tits or gtfo.

Do you live in ca? Can we make fine nationalist babies together?

Cultural marxism spread through American media. Thanks!

The results on her back doesn't look like she's using protection. She'll get whats coming to her probably. Too bad though, that is a nice view.

That's the whitest refugee I've ever seen. Cannot blame her, he's probably whiter than her neighbors

You caught me. I'm a degenerate trap and this photo shows the impressive length of my boipussy bulge.

That's owen Jones, head homosexual cuckold in the UK

Here he is the moment he realised he's spent his life defending an ideology that wants him dead.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/disgusted-owen-jones-walks-out-8177606

No, you're an attention whore using someone else's pics.

Or a trap. Or both.

Jesus, stop spreading this meme.

Euro women don't want to fuck anything. They are just virtue signalling and trying to get social media likes. They want attention and they want to conform to whatever the current media narrative tells them will make them a good person.

Stop giving these women agency. The whole 20th century was about giving women agency they didn't deserve and now that they have full rights and responsibilities men had they can't handle it and are more unhappy then ever.

They are instinctually acting out in the hopes that white men will react and put them back in their place. They don't want a shitskin boyfriend on their arm, they don't want a caramel colored baby, they want a 6' blonde blue eyed alpha male and beautiful blonde children.

Wtf you look like my ex girlfriend.

Lacking white men actually manning up, however, shitskins are far more masculine and still more desirable. So they'll take it.

glad to see Bubbles managed to clean himself up

>posts fake posts

Exactly, women act out to get attention.

Here's a scary example of it:

When I used to walk around my city, and see a girl with a Brown guy, she normally won't do anything.

If I'm driving my father's luxury car, it's not rare to see a girl squeeze her Brown "friend's" hand and stare me straight in the eye.

It's all about attention whoring with them.

Jesus that guy is a whiny little fucking bitch.

Denial won't get you anywhere

SHEEEEEEEIT

Healthier maybe, but whiter? Lmao okay

Newfag

that's hot. I wish this to happen to me if I ever have a daughter.

Tits or gtfo, with timestamp

The same people think for them as what think for Americans which is why you're "60"% white. I'll give you some clues to see if you can work out who it is

>4 letters
>Starts with "J"
>Ends with "ews"

You're a German, but are you white? If so I will deliver

Pure German. Grandfather on my father's side was doctor in the occupied Paris and NSDAP member, grandfather on my mother's side was in the Wehrmacht and Hitlerjugend and fought in Rommel's army in Africa.

They really don't. Go to some place like Germany and you'll have a hard time finding coalburners. Liberals don't like niggers, they like the abstract idea of a nigger, it's two different things.

NOOOOOO