I honestly cannot think of any time where the latter has happened. Also...

I honestly cannot think of any time where the latter has happened. Also, how many PP clinics have been bombed compared to ISIS or other radical bombings?

You can literally reverse those and that is the left.

A couple attacks by whites

>see racist Christian fucking white males are violent and evil!!

A million Muslim attacks

>n-not all Muslims

> PP clinics bombings

What?

PP= Planned Parenthood

Fallacy: False equivalency

The lefts favorite fallacy these days

>PP bombings
Once.
>Muslim terrorism
Every week

Literally doesn't happen. Might as well post
>ban all meteorites
At the rate such events actually occur.

Also
>implying such poor impulse control sociopaths at abortion clinics SHOULDN'T be removed....

If Cred Forumss only argument for abortion is to remove undesirables, then such events aren't even a loss.

When was the last time a Planned Parenthood was bombed?

Yeah.

There was a PP clinic bombing? When?

PePe clinic bombings. Shillary's hit men are attacking alt-right meme factories. It's been all over the news.

Using the IRA as an example would have been better. I guess they're just too stupid to know what that is.

except all Christians have been demonized in the last decade or more for countless reasons. Whats her point?

Maybe a few years ago. I honestly forget, but the left sure does like bringing them up despite being vastly outnumbered by radical Islam bombings.

But user, it's not all muslims who are performing terrorist acts
Just the soldiers

Provide a source for this.

Really niggulates my noggin.

The difference is, that the christian one are just lunatics that have no idea what the bible actually says. When a muslim does it they are just following what Muhammad told them to do. Christianity doesnt give instructions for war

>30 seconds after anyone is killed, injured, or just shot at with a gun
>BAN ALL GUNS MUH CHILLUNS COMMON SENSE GUN LAWS NOW

Doesn't matter either way after we know that it's a kike underground for killing white babies and selling their body parts.

And of course they all leave out they are all soldiers who need to go forth and poison their wells etc.

>PP "clinic" bombed
Two wrongs don't make a right

The guys that did the abortion bombings were always complete nut jobs anyways. Watch Soldiers in the Army of God to see. These weren't normal people.

>Christians have the highest kill count per attack
Muslims really need to step it up. Can't even do that correctly.

I wish all Christians bombede planned parenthood

Muslims bomb (or attempt to bomb) something almost every three weeks. Sometimes foiled by police/fbi/etc.

Last planned parenthood was in co springs by the guy who said God told him to save the babies. Pretty sure that was almost a year ago. (9 months?)

It's false equivalency. Libs love to do this on tweets because you can't explain logical fallacy in 120 characters.

>christians know what they're doing

shes the type to get raped by her black boyfriend and not press charges but instead move out and leech off a childhood friend thats white and blame him for men being awful to her when he tries to make a pass after she stayed with him for a year

using IRA was such a fucking anglo's strawman to be a dick fuck them and fuck this hippy using the very same defense as us when it suits her, funny that but what she doesn't seem to realize is that its majority christian where she is so its not an attack on USA but a defense for it

she wants Muslims go to one of the many shitholes they harbor and ruin lets see if she feels safe and free around them.

There have been ~60 Islamic terror attacks (dand counting) since the last act of abortion-related violence in late 2015.

There have been ~7 abortion-related acts of violence/terrorism since 2010. There have been 7 recorded acts of Islamic terrorism since July, and that's not counting "lone madmen whose motives remain unclear." Counting them, it's probably more like 7 in the last month.