Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems

archive.fo/bi690

>The other expenditures involved smaller amounts. In 2013, Trump used $5,000 from the foundation to buy advertisements touting his chain of hotels in programs for three events organized by a D.C. preservation group. And in 2014, Trump spent $10,000 of the foundation’s money for a portrait of himself bought at a charity fundraiser.

Who do I vote for now?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/776816093830778880
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/16/trump-said-hed-give-away-5-million-or-maybe-50-million-for-proof-obama-was-born-in-the-u-s-will-he-pay-it/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775812373269454848
washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/09/05/trumps-history-of-corruption-is-mind-boggling-so-why-is-clinton-supposedly-the-corrupt-one/?utm_term=.9dad9c52a1fb
youtube.com/watch?v=6BzkJVk7nqw
youtube.com/watch?v=MxpJvrclIfM
youtube.com/watch?v=2BoYJOwh3O0
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/may/31/list-veterans-groups-donald-trump-says-he-donated/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you for Correcting The Record

You have been nominated for the Elijah Cummings Shill of Excellence Award.

>In a settlement, Palm Beach agreed to waive those fines — if Trump’s club made a $100,000 donation to a specific charity for veterans. Instead, Trump sent a check from the Donald J. Trump Foundation, a charity funded almost entirely by other people’s money, according to tax records.

>In another case, court papers say one of Trump’s golf courses in New York agreed to settle a lawsuit by making a donation to the plaintiff’s chosen charity. A $158,000 donation was made by the Trump Foundation, according to tax records.

So he donated charity money... to other charities?

This is still shady and probably not entirely legal, but how is this so abhorrent?

Thank you for Correcting the Record

I spent last 50 years voting for Donald Trump but this year I'll be voting for Hillary Rodham Clintom.

He donated charity money to charities! The absolute madman!!!

You're welcome. Did you read the article or do they not have internet inside of your rectum?

I mean it's definitely pretty self-serving too, but the way it's spinned, it's made out to be like he was paying pure legal fees, when at the end of the day, it went to other charities.

The only really damning thing is the 10k payed to the artist who payed him, which is pretty scummy, but people make it out to be like the 20k that went to the painting originally was all to the artist, when another half went to charity.

Same for the Tim Tebow helmet- it still at the end of the day went to another charity.

Good. Savvy business man.

Nice flag, are you actually located in Russia or what?

>savvy businessman
>violating tax laws
>gets audited every year
>cries about it

This shit doesn't matter at all.
What matters is if the guy is on the side of fuckhead globalists who want to flood your country with more cheap labour.

So you do a check.

"Does this candidate want to import more third world labour"?

IF the answer is no, then you vote for that candidate.

I hope this has helped you. Praise Kek.

First question to ask before any of that is:

"Does this candidate's word mean anything?"

The answer is no.

All other considerations are moot.

Why are you deflecting so hard on the Clinton Foundation?

So true...and witnessed

The article completely neglects to mention half of the painting went to charity, and all of the money to the Tebow helmet went to one- I've seen this (((Fahrenthold))) do the same multiple times before on this. He was also a few days peddling the shit about Trump owing Obama 5 million over presenting his birth certificate when Obama never produced all of what Trump asked, and Trump's deadline expired nearly 4 years ago.

Bare in mind the Washington Post's position on Hillary is that she's done virtually nothing wrong and the media is biased against her, not Trump.

I don't recall mentioning the Clinton Foundation.

But it's good to see that Trump is on roughly the same level of corruption as his crooked opponents.

Their daddy figure can do no wrong, even if it's slimy jew-tier shady shit

>Trump spent money meant for charity on charity
????

>didn't read article

he did nothing wrong. using portions of the fund to promote and manage is what you're supposed to do. OTHERWISE THE FUND WOULD CEASE TO EXIST.

there is no comparison to trump doing completely legal and on the books management of charity funds (with an actually STELLAR margin compared even to the red cross) and the clinton foundation... which only lets 1% get through to charity and is concealed through criminal subterfuge.

consider yourself schlonged, shill.

That's literally what the article says though.

>correcting the record

He used foundation money to pay for ads of his hotels

so what is this? a CTR scheme to lower Trump's voter turnout now that you can't defend Hillary anymore?

It doesn't if you read it.

>did nothing wrong
>broke tax laws
K

The Clinton Foundation is many times larger and is by every measure far more corrupt and shady than Trump using a charity's money largely to donate to other charities.

Not saying what he's doing is ultimately rather self-serving and probably not entirely legal, but there's no comparison. Nevermind WaPo being shameless Hillary propagandists.

Sorry for posting facts you don't like.

Where was this mentioned?

Where is the proof? How is this worse than Hillary making 155 million dollars from selling government favors which cost the taxpayer trillions?

In 1 of the 3 articles I have read about this scandal today

>Not saying what he's doing is ultimately rather self-serving and probably not entirely legal, but there's no comparison
How is there no comparison. Your argument is he's doing the same shit but on a smaller scale. That's not exactly encouraging bruh

>How is this worse than
Who said it was worse than anything? It is what it is.

I just dont give a shit

How the fuck is buying a portrait the same as taking money to sell weapons to terrorist nations like Saudi Arabia? Where is the fucking evidence of Trump having even done these things for these small amounts? The Democratic party leak showed they steal hundreds of millions from America every year, how is this worse, if it even happened?

i'd sill vote trump if i was a burger

i'm far more concerned with foreign policy than domestic, the clintons are part of a wider group who have been running fucking amok worldwide. haiti is a great example.

but who knows? maybe what it takes to make america great is constant interference with lesser countries, and trump's focus on domestic policy and an isolationist foreign policy will lead to decreased american strength. i don't fucking know, we're all just guessing that the power brokers actually know what they're doing rather than being as retarded and out of control as everyone else on earth just going along for the ride.

either way, a stretch of the bush/clinton dichotomy stretching from 1989 all the way to now (you can just bet clinton's people were influencing obama, with her at the wheel of secretary of state), with the possibility of another 8 years is unacceptable to me.

plus as an ausfag, i'm behind anyone who's tough on these fucking chinks. i've had enough business dealings with them to know that nobody is going to play fair.

Where is the proof you fucking CTR faggot. Are you stupid or something?

I missed that one. Pretty shitty if true, but it was for this purpose:

> In 2013, Trump used $5,000 from the foundation to buy advertisements touting his chain of hotels in programs for three events organized by a D.C. preservation group.

Well considering how small the Trump Foundation is compared to the Clinton Foundation is and how much shit there is surrounding the Clinton Foundation and how at the end of the day Trump has used the bulk of the money for other charities.... yeah, there's virtually no comparison.

A lot of people see them as crooks so saying one does it on a smaller scale isn't a good thing. You call Clinton a crook and faggots defend her, you say Trump is a crook and you have faggots defending him. I don't care that he is lower on the totem pole of corruption than Clinton is, the problem is still that he is still on the totem pole of shitty people

So he'll embezzle UN funds to pay back US debt. Sounds good to me.

"That's the kind of thinking we need for our country" - DJT

Where is the proof? Do you not understand proof you niggerdicklover? 58000 emails and 1gb in files prove Hillary and the DNC should all be executed in the streets, where is the proof of Trump's alleged misgivings? You can't just say these things and not expect us to ask for proof.

Your analysis is retarded.

>In one case, from 2007, Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club faced $120,000 in unpaid fines from the town of Palm Beach, Fla.
So his private business owes money to the city

>In a settlement, Palm Beach agreed to waive those fines — if Trump’s club made a $100,000 donation to a specific charity for veterans.
Those fines would be waived if Trump took money from his club, not his foundation, to make a donation for veterans.

>Instead, Trump sent a check from the Donald J. Trump Foundation, a charity funded almost entirely by other people’s money, according to tax records.
Instead of taking money from his club, he took donations from other people
How are you not seeing how fucked this is.

>private business owes $$$
>I have a charity where people donated $$$ for me to spend for charitable causes
>dip into my charity fund to pay off my business's fine

The money ultimately went to charity but that was still $100k that was meant to come out of HIS pockets that he instead took from the pockets of his donors. He essentially paid off a fine for a private business using CHARITY MONEY. This is called self-dealing and it's illegal as fuck.

If he had paid the $100k out of his own pockets, he there would still be another $100k to use for charity.

Do you see why what he did was fucked?

I missed that in the article. Pretty shitty if true, but it was for this purpose:

>In 2013, Trump used $5,000 from the foundation to buy advertisements touting his chain of hotels in programs for three events organized by a D.C. preservation group.

Well considering how it's on a vastly smaller scale and how at the end of the day, the bulk of the money went to other charities... yeah, there's virtually no comparison (even if what Trump is doing is self-serving and probably not entirely legal.)

>How the fuck is buying a portrait the same as taking money to sell weapons to terrorist nations like Saudi Arabia?
Trump isn't in a position of power to do such things. But people like you seek to GIVE him that power, knowing that he already plays crooked just with the little bit of power that he has.

(((THEY))) ARE PUSHING THIS STORY NOW TO DISTRACT FROM THE HAITI SCANDAL
>CLINTON FOUNDATION STOLE 98% OF EARTHQUAKE DONATIONS

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>THIS IS NOT A DRILL

HAITI IS THE DAGGER IN THEIR HEART
>IT IS THE ETERNAL BTFO
THE CLINTONS ARE FUCKED IF THE HAITI STORY GETS OUT
>CLINTONS HAVE PILLAGED HAITI SINCE BILL PRESIDENCY
THIS IS THE SMOKING GUN
>THERE IS NO COMING BACK FROM BEING EXPOSED FOR ROBBING FUCKING HAITIANS
>LIBERALS WILL NEVER RECOVER
DONT LET THEM BURY THIS REEEEE

TRUMP NEEDS TO CALL HILLARY OUT FOR HAITI DURING THE DEBATE

Great answer, so in that case you're unable to vote for anyone.

Guess what user, even if you don't vote, other people will and one of the candidates will be president.

Where else can we find Trump dump's that show his hypocrisy?

Where is the fucking evidence you monkey retard? Where is the fucking evidence of this mismanagement?

>implying the shit Hillary does isn't worse
We'd probably be more inclined to agree with you if your candidate wasn't so... deplorable.

I missed the fact that he was supposed to pay out of his club- which if true does make it more fucked than I thought, though I never denied what he was doing to begin with was shady and probably not entirely legal. And again, the bulk of his money has still been going to charities at the end of the day.

Then again, I'm trying to figure out how you think this is comparable to the Clinton Foundation, or if you think everyone here thinks Trump hasn't done anything shady/corrupt.

>>implying the shit Hillary does isn't worse
Where did I imply that?

Do you have any defense but "but Hillary--!"?

Hillary should stand as an example for what Trump would be if he spent his life in politics instead of trying to amass a billion dollars.

>HYRR CORECT DA REKORD

You fucking DRUMPFAGS, every single goddamn time. It's time to face the music, your candidate is crook, a liar, and a THIEF

And now his bullshit has been exposed. Hillary has a clear path to the white house now, thanks to you. Maybe if you fucks chose a TRUE conservative, this wouldn't be happening right now

>Where did I imply that?
>Hillary should stand as an example for what Trump would be if he spent his life in politics instead of trying to amass a billion dollars.

"lol if drumpfler went into politics like hillary he'd be just like her!!!"

Trump releasing his tax returns would be useful for a start. Fuck that "under audit" excuse, it's been done before.

Why hasn't he made them public?

My defense is I don't care because of the particular situation we are in.
It really does not matter to me.
Most retards don't have a clue of what's really at stake.
Apparently you are one of them.

Even if this is true it's not even 1% of the treasonous, illegal, unethical, and country toppling shit that the Clintons have done....

That's literally one speaking fee to Bill so he can give your friends mining contracts in war torn countries. Or a donation that allowed Hillary to give Russia Uranium mining rights.

Doesn't make it right (again if it's even true) but this is where we are. Not sure how you don't see the difference.

Who gives a fuck, a claim was made without proof. Where is the proof?

literally no one gives a fuck about his tax returns except ctr shills

>you guys at hate Hillary too but Trump is just as bad maybe we just shouldn't vote at all
Is this the Sept 5th shift in strategy coming to fruition?

It's not true, there is no proof. It's just like "he's a pedophile" and "he hates black people, just ignore 50 cent, mike tyson etc etc etc it's a long list of black friends"

Just spaghetti thrown at a wall, see what sticks and run with it.

Hillary gets paid $350,000 to speak for 10 minutes at a charity event. She and Bill pulled this exact stunt with the Haitians, except it was on the level of $9 billion.

>meanwhile, the clinton foundation scams 98% of the funds going to haiti

Haiti was fun, Chelsea Clinton who has only ever worked for the CF bought an 11 million dollar house after Haiti.

Also, here's an example of Fahrenthold stirring utterly useless, dishonest shit with Trump- after the birther hysteria, Farhenthold took to trying to grill him over owing Obama 5 million:

twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/776816093830778880
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/16/trump-said-hed-give-away-5-million-or-maybe-50-million-for-proof-obama-was-born-in-the-u-s-will-he-pay-it/

Despite even him admitting the deadline passed (nevermind Obama has never provided all of what Trump asked):

>The deadline of that original offer was Oct. 31, 2012. At the time, Obama had already released his "long-form" birth certificate, showing he had been born in Hawaii. But Trump wanted more.

>The answer to that may depend on how Trump viewed his initial offer. Was he promising only to give that money if specific documents were released? Or was it more a plea for any evidence that would establish Obama's birthplace beyond doubt?

>And was the offer entirely off the table after that deadline passed in 2012?

>"Yeah I mean he technically never fulfilled Trump's deadline or all of the information asked for almost 4 years ago and he was really clear about that.... but I'm gonna try to weasel this one into relevance again!"

Fuck that, you don't get to play that game after all the shit flinging the other side has done without "proof", Benganzi, the emails, her health, the Clinton foundation, her starting the birther movement, literally responsible for the creation of ISIS blah blah

Don't jump on the high horse pleading for proof after all that shit, NONE of which by the way has been proved with anything approaching proof other than the half truths and innuendo shared between users on this and other right wing hug boxes

>blah blah blah blah blah
>the money ultimately went to charity but--

That's where I stop reading. "I'm wrong but I'm still right". Something so dumb only leftist could say it. Then again, leftists seem to think buzzfeed is a legimate publication.

That's what I was thinking too, especially since it's from the Washington Post. My points are still very valid though.

Bill
>signed telecommunications act of 1996 allowing for even further media consolidation
>Armed Muslims
>Mass incarceration
>speaking fees for weapons and deals with friends

Hillary
>helped arm terrorists
>helped push narrative to topple libya
>tried to convince Obama to arm terrorists in Syria even sooner
>speaking fees for weapons and deals with friends
>donations from Saudis and other shitty governments
>donations drove weapons deals

I don't feel like even typing anymore, there's a lot more, but anyone who even thought it was even close in "levels of corruption" is a fucking retard.

LOL did you seriously come here thinking you can change anyone's mind on pol?

I wouldn't accuse you of shilling if it wasn't Washington post and there weren't like 26 "DRUMPF BTFO RIP TRUMP" threads, causing me to disregard your entire post.

Thinking anyone here would care he shifted some $ around a few times is pretty funny too.

>Benganzi, the emails, her health, the Clinton foundation, her starting the birther movement, literally responsible for the creation of ISIS blah blah

What the fuck are you talking about, all of those have been proven, most of them years ago.

Trump has been advised by his legal council not to release his taxes until the audit is done. The man has buildings with his name on it everywhere and multiple successful books, obviously he's not broke.

Again, where is the proof that the Trump Foundation did shady shit?

Here's 700 mb of documents proving the DNC is corrupt as fuck together with Hillary. twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775812373269454848

Where is your evidence?

>took money from his donors
So his own money since they donate to him?

Scummy. Most likley why he refuses to release tax returns.

Also, the WaPo's official position is Hillary has done nothing wrong and the media is actually biased against Hillary: washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/09/05/trumps-history-of-corruption-is-mind-boggling-so-why-is-clinton-supposedly-the-corrupt-one/?utm_term=.9dad9c52a1fb

>Whenever we get some new development in any of those Clinton stories, you see blanket coverage — every cable network, every network news program, every newspaper investigates it at length. And even when the new information serves to exonerate Clinton rather than implicate her in wrongdoing, the coverage still emphasizes that the whole thing just “raises questions” about her integrity.

>The big difference is that there are an enormous number of reporters who get assigned to write stories about those issues regarding Clinton. The story of something like the Clinton Foundation gets stretched out over months and months with repeated tellings, always with the insistence that questions are being raised and the implication that shady things are going on, even if there isn’t any evidence at a particular moment to support that idea.

>When it comes to Trump, on the other hand, we’ve seen a very different pattern. Here’s what happens: A story about some kind of corrupt dealing emerges, usually from the dogged efforts of one or a few journalists; it gets discussed for a couple of days; and then it disappears. Someone might mention it now and again, but the news organizations don’t assign a squad of reporters to look into every aspect of it, so no new facts are brought to light and no new stories get written.

>The end result of this process is that because of all that repeated examination of Clinton’s affairs, people become convinced that she must be corrupt to the core. It’s not that there isn’t plenty of negative coverage of Trump, because of course there is, but it’s focused mostly on the crazy things he says on any given day.

>all of those have been proven

ugh.. Really? You know what, you win, I give up, enjoy the rest of your day.

Nope, they quickly audited him when he announced he would release them. The government already has access to them, just not the public. Obama is openly using public funds to campaign for Hillary, if there was something there he would have used it.

Meanwhile Hillary is trying to bring in moderates like these, just like Obama is doing now:
youtube.com/watch?v=6BzkJVk7nqw

Clever guy, what can I say? He doesn't deny he played the system

>the Clinton Foundation is evil meme
Do any of you even know what the fuck it does? It's a well-regarded charity. There's absolutely nothing about it that isn't above-board.

>b-but they took money from dictators
No shit, dictators like to make themselves look good. If the check cashes, it's good enough for an AIDS doctor's salary. The Olympics lets North Korea compete; it doesn't make them sympathizers.

There is not a single solitary scrap of evidence linking the decades' old charity to anything illegal, no matter how much spin Breitbart tries to put on it.

>Obama is openly using public funds to campaign for Hillary, if there was something there he would have used it.

Got any of proof this? Not that I doubt it though.

>Nope, they quickly audited him when he announced he would release them. The government already has access to them, just not the public.

also this

>LOL did you seriously come here thinking you can change anyone's mind on pol?
Yea he legitimately forgot that to persuade Cred Forums you can't use facts and reason.

You have to resort to pre-modern medieval tactics of name-calling, belittling and invoking magical thinking and gnostic demiurges (globalists, jews, NWO)

Here's a congressional hearing on the Benghazi emails. Congress is the highest legal authority in America. She's also famous for voting yes on Iraq, pushing Libya and having armed Al'Qaeda which all led to the creation of ISIS.

youtube.com/watch?v=MxpJvrclIfM

There is no law against releasing them durring an audit

Also obama can do as he pleases freedom of speech

youtube.com/watch?v=2BoYJOwh3O0

Infowars is shooting outside, happen to catch Obama and Hillary arriving together on the same ride. He's also endorsed her on numerous occasions while still working as president.

>Congress is the highest legal authority in America.

Now that's just blatantly wrong. To begin with, the Constitution clearly supersedes the Congress. And regardless, no matter how powerful they may be, something doesn't become true just because a congressman won't shut up about it.

Not even a conspiracy. He said he is spending one or two days a week until the election campaigning.

This is corrupt AS FUCK. Presidents have never done this before. They usually do an endorsement and photo op then be done with the campaign. They have a job to do but instead Obama is using public resources to campaign. This is fucking unreal

He is the only president in human history to endorse a candidate outside of banana republics.

Ok, here you have the entire email archive

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

#Cruzmissle

0.2 shekels have been deposited into your bitgoym account. thank you for continuous record correction

Proof where?

I make about 100,000 a year. Some people think that is alot.

Trump makes about 500,000,000 a year.
258,000 to trump is the equivalent of 50 cents to me.

I don't keep track of 50 cents, do you? Trump has layers of people spending his money and accounting for the spending of that money.

I'll give you a break because of your flag, but seriously? Bush endorsed McCain. Clinton endorsed Gore. Reagan endorsed Bush. Etc.

Fuck off CTR faggot.

>your candidate is crook, a liar, and a THIEF

Sounds just like Hillary, but without all the insane.

Clinton was kicked out of the white house for rape and repeated sexual assaults.

Nah I knew he was campaigning for her, I just never looked at it that way. Not that I needed anything else to confirm Obama was a colossal piece of shit.

He already had to pay a fine for breaking the law with his charity...

And using a charity for self dealing is against the law

>Drumpf
Opinion disregarded

Thank you, all I wanted is for you to admit you are making this up. Record corrected!

His names are on the checks. If the charity broke the law doing this he'll be the one on the hook

I'm making up that he had to pay a fine?

How so

Not likely, Mehmet. I'm having such a good time watching /sg/ getting beat down, I think I might just spend all day liberalposting on Cred Forums.

If it makes a difference, we don't particularly know if other presidents would have done this, because most of them didn't get along with their party's nominee (usually because they ran against each other 8 years earlier). McCain still held a grudge from 2000, Gore wanted to do his own thing, Reagan famously mispronounced Bush's name, and Johnson didn't give a shit about anything.

Charities are just tax havens for rich people.

Who the fuck even donates money to the Trump charity aside from Trump

>Who the fuck even donates money to the Trump charity aside from Trump

Have you not been paying attention? Trump hasn't even donated to his own charity since 2008 and hasn't been the top donor to his own charity since 2007.

but Trump molested corey!

There's nothing to stop a president from campaigning for a candidate.

They campaign for down ballot candidates all the time.

It just hasn't happened lately because-
>'08 McCain didn't want a VERY unpopular GWB to be out there for him b/c it might have hurt him. In fact McCain was late to an event that was supposed to be Bush supporting him.
>'00 Gore didn't want Clinton campaigning for him b/c he didn't want to be associated with the Lewinsky scandal
>Reagan DID campaign for GHWB

And there are things like Eisenhower not campaigning for Nixon because he fucking hated him and it was probably one of the reasons Nixon lost the first time he ran.

There's more to a president campaigning than whether or not he is "corrupt"

Hillary and Obama most likely "get along" with each other out of necessity. The last email leak kind of proved beyond a doubt Hillary deeply resents Obama for taking the election from her and Obama himself is wary of her damaging his legacy. Which is funny, because most people thought Obama was shilling for her because he's afraid Trump will destroy his. He deep down is probably very wary of Hillary herself doing so, but sees no other choice but to drum her up.

And most of that money has been going to veterans.

mmmmm

no it hasn't. In fact Trump said he was going to give to a vet group and when someone followed up the person running it said Trump never sent the check.

He picked her to be his secretary of state. They got over it.

You mean the one vets charity that said "We don't want your money, you racist"?

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/may/31/list-veterans-groups-donald-trump-says-he-donated/

congress can't do much if the DoJ refuses to prosecute, while granting immunity to everyone else.

Here's the truth: The money actually did go to other charities, so by law Trump was not the primary beneficiary of all this. Don't let the MSM spin this one. Trump did absolutely nothing wrong here

No. I mean a charity in White River Junction, Vt., called Friends of Veterans.

The Trump foundation said they gave them money and when called they had no idea what was going on and never received any money.

>It's time to face the music, your candidate is crook, a liar, and a THIEF

Nice projecting bro

Fucker's been trying to go after Trump for years now. This article is a way for him to make up for his massive fuck up. Trump did nothing illegal in his article, since all the money went to other charities and Trump was not the primary benefactor.

Also that painting is bullshit

Trump is human garbage so what.

praise kek

And your evidence of this event having occurred is where...?

The Trump Foundation is not Donald Trump though.

wtf this article doesn't even say anything about killing americans for personal gain or evading indictment from the FBI for selling classified information to other countries

>White River Junction, Vt.
pretty sure their local rugby club is all openly gay men

>(nevermind Obama has never provided all of what Trump asked)

The deal wasn't that he had to provide ALL of those documents. He simply had to provide documents that would prove he was born in the US to TRUMP's satisfaction.

If you take Trump at his word that Obama was born here "period" that must mean that Trump is satisfied with the long form as no other documents have been provided by Obama and was released before the video. So the deal would have been fulfilled before the deadline.

It's not that hard to understand.