Why EVERY white guy in Asia is a loser

youtube.com/watch?v=XJaQXj5wVXA

FINALLY!

After years of the white man invading Asian countries under the guise of "teaching English" (read:trying to have sex with Asian girls), an Asian man is putting his foot down and publicly saying what he, and probably every other Asian man, thinks about white men in Asia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFD70pf64_w
reddit.com/r/hapas
youtube.com/watch?v=qIyxWlvwoXo
rarehistoricalphotos.com/french-female-collaborator-punished-head-shaved-publicly-mark-1944/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022103116300555
heretical.com/sgs-2002/wfpim.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ytkOwZAhH4g
youtube.com/watch?v=wizE6ESfs58
youtube.com/watch?v=WuT7y_W5-P8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/16/japan-has-a-worrying-number-of-virgins-government-finds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good. string em up. fuckin hate weabs

>trying to have sex with Asian girls
>trying

>being so much of a loser in asia that you need to blame others for your mistakes
wew lads, he is probably buttmad that no chick is dating his ugly ass and whites can date any 6/7 girls in that shithole

ENRAGED ASIAN MANLET DETECTED

It's not the white man's fault that Asian women fetishize them.

Why are women allowed to do sport exactly ? she's not good at it and its obvious her only obsession is to twerk she literally could not care less about scoring decent goals

This.

Is his accent Australian or New Zealand? Either way, he's grown up around a lot of healthy juicy Anglo girls who probably won't have been over-anxious to try his Dim Sum...

Seems just as lame as every white guy angsting over white girls not dating them.

good to see what /r/asianmasculinity looks like irl

Kek, this

wow desu, that futbol chica gets my blood pumping.

I just want to bring her home and take care of her.

but asian girls love white cock

Does this mean that every Asian in the western world is a fucking loser?

Does this gook who's jealous of white people have anything that's true to say?

Checkmate, people who have no skills live with their mothers.

Checkmate, a couple jewtubers is not all white boiz living in asia.

This envious gook's video is a fallacy of composition.

no, but it is his fault if he's so weak that this makes him slink away from his own country in the name of easy sub-par pussy

Ironic that this yellow faggot only says it in a youtube video as he'd never dare say it to a white guys face. Which is fucking pathetic because he's absolutely right about those white men, it's literally the most faggy beta white guys imaginable who are so effeminate they cannot make it in western society that get that yellow fever and go to those Asian countries.
Yet what does that say about Asian men like this fellow? How much more beyond omega level beta can you be to get cucked by omega level beta white guys?

This. It's easier to fuck big booty latinas (and more fun).

I seen that already, the guy on the train getting told off lmao

ok

He speaks the truth. Yellow fever weabs are pretty degenerate desu. Honorary Aryans in particular don't deserve these lower tier white pigs.

Can confirm. A college in my state has a really good student exchange program with south korea. Fucking korean babes dude. anyong

He's right.

Thankyou asian aussie

I actually chatted to this guy when I was in HCM city. He seemed like a heroin addict. In passing conversation I mentioned being a white guy and he blurted out "Oh yeah you guys are like GODS here man". Odd guy.

FUCK OFF GOOK! JEALOUS OF MY BIG WHITE COCK!

thanks based anglo

we must kill those traitors and their mongrel babbies together

and its incredible how horny they get for white cock

He jelly.

He has no evidence for this.

Besides, Asian countries, i.e. Japan and China, have very strict immigration policies. To get into those countries, you actually have to have skills. If the skill needed is English speaking, you probably have to have some professional communication skills, otherwise, there is no point hiring them for a business purpose.

The west imports many Asians for certain technical skills as well. They are also advantaged because everyone is an "equal opportunity employer" so that non-whites have a hiring advantage. Since the west can pay more, this creates a shortage in Asian countries for those skills, so importing white people who have various reasons for being interested in living there. Also, in the east, graduates from American/European schools are preferred.

This gook is just jealous of white boiz, saying that all of them in asia are losers because he saw a few jewtube videos made by one or two white boiz, white obviously being an awkward gook in the west who, by his standard--maintaining consistency, is either a loser who has no skillz, or the descendant of a loser who has no skillz.

Why can't women do anything without trying to make it sexy?

Sweet you seem to be at least competent in shooting a soccer ball. You don't have to be a whore as well.

>would
Can she juggle my nuts as good as that ball?

>and its incredible how horny they get for white cock

Pure nigger talk, you assholes sound like bix noods going on about muh dick

He's not wrong.

ITT: Hypocrite Niggers

Can someone explain why Asian "males" are so ugly short effeminate and unattractive? They also have the tiniest dicks in the world. The average Korean "male" dick size is just 4 inches.

>its incredible how horny they get for white cock

>MUH DICK

nigger

dump Trump amrite
youtube.com/watch?v=AFD70pf64_w

shitskins or micrococked asian males?

Yes he may be right. The vast majority of English teachers are losers.

But saying "ALL WHITES OUT OF ASIA! But Asians are more than welcome to live in Europe" is pretty cucked.

>Teach in Japan
>One of the teachers is married to another japanese teacher
>Screw her
>She tried that crying shit
>Tell her to relax and enjoy it
>She stops doing that weird crying shit

Maybe if Asian men were not creepy little goblins your women wouldn't jump on my britbong dong.

This. Imagine being an Asian male growing up in a white country, never getting any hot white pussy. So you move to your native land and find you can't get any Asian pussy bc white guys are there too. I'd be REEEEEing too

TINY
I
N
Y

>Autism speaks
>youtube.com/watch?v=AFD70pf64_w
>fedora
Yep.

I can go to Australia to do that

Dude lol. They really are thirsty for white cock. I think you are just frustrated.

That's the opposite of cucked

kek Cred Forums confirmed most hypocritical board on 4chanz

Are the stories true? Asian women love white dick?

That's great he's so right. It hurts so much that my race actually has niggers like that that would want to destroy another culture. I hope he tortures every white nigger faggot in his country.

He's Australian

>white women love the black cock.

IS that true?

I volunteer. I will seriously go to your country and kill every white person and non korean.

you will drown in asian pussy, they crave nothing more than white cock.

Whats your opinion on white guys who have a white gf and Just want to visit a culture thats drastisch different from his own ant not ooga booga savage-tier?

It's not cucked on the Asians part, it's the Euros cucking themselves.

>see WMAF couple in the street
>girl is fugly
>guy looks like betamax

nigger

Webm unrelated though; JAV Julia's only ever done it with her countrymen, no?

I hope we torture every asian faggot in this country.

Yes, because they hate being woman and want to destroy themselves and the world by mating with unintelligent and violent niggers.

>self-reported

the cognitive dissonance in this thread is pretty amazing

Let them have the coal burners,we are moving on to orientals that adhere to the feminine qualitieswe want

are you gay?

>be loser
>go to Asia
>still get easy pussy

*smacks lips*
this aint so bad

Yes! Save the Asian race while they buy all the property in your neighborhood. You should probably start learning Mandarin at some point too thanks.

This.

>mfw my anglo cock steals yet another Asian women

Drasticly * and*

Oh I see what u r saying

looks like even his cat thinks he's a loser

Haha stay mad little dick

Damn. I was never much In to Asians until pretty recently. Now it's too late for me to go there

>reddit
GTFO!!!

Well troy , is your fault that you run a shit tier nation that attracts shit tier people now isn't it.

You people are such obvious disgusting niggers. You are pitiable walking incubators that are as retarded as niggers and you guys will be destroyed and the world will finally become a stable place of peace and progress.

>be loser
>go to college
>koreans everywhere cause exchange students
>ez korean pussy slappin memes

white piggu go home

>be somewhat attractive
>go to asia
>don't even need to do anything besides chatting up a slant eyed woman
>mfw same day i'm already nutting deep inside her planting the white seed

>this is what I was wearing when I got raped
>still think I was asking for it?

>Cute kitty, want to save
>Cant even crop out that fucking mutant, because its fat puddings are still in the picture.

I cant imagine all the asian dudes ive cucked.

>korean pussy slappin

The chick in that webm will marry a white guy and she will pass for white in the white community. Their kids will be white and will act white.

Their kids will also marry either

1. other white people
2. other light skinned brown people like their mother

and they'll have more white kids.

Dark skinned people are going extinct. In the future there will only be very light brown people and Asians. All other cultures will disappear and there will only be White culture and Asian culture.

At least people will be unified, intelligent and peaceful. I'm really starting to think that maybe only Asians should live and the other races should be destroyed.

>You people are such obvious disgusting niggers. You are pitiable walking incubators that are as retarded as niggers REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Project projection.

Nope how can it be stable with a bunch of hooks and niggers fighting over the water the Jews sell to you when it runs out,not forgetting the shitskins only fucking camels because they won't touch you

Can confirm, rich white guy here. Been all over Asia, mostly Japan, to fuck different gooks. I have lots of money and look decent which helps tremendously but these girls are very qt and seek Caucasian penis, very awkward and cute, probably because of my confidence and straighforwardness, I think it's unique to them and gets their panties soaked. Would recommend to any white man with some spare time during the summer, they're tight and clean up when you're finished, had a nip babe fold my clothes for me before we performed the deed, very polite.

>beta white guys with bottom of the barrel genes having sex with ugly white fever gooks
Fair enough, but whatever you do, don't have any fucking babies (especially males):

reddit.com/r/hapas

fpbp

that seems way too small to be the "global" average.

Fucking disgusting. The children will be mentally fucked niggers because the parents are completely debased pigs that will destroy to generations of evolution by smashing them together.

I think you should actually live among some Asians in Asia for a while before you decide that.

Sure is, I agree with you.
I lived in Asia for 10 years BECAUSE I had a skill others didn't. Not very many people have a PHD in robotics, and Asia is where every great leap forward in the area came from. Having done that, I proved his whole theory wrong.

However, if his generalization did not include 'all' long term white men in Asia, and instead only included 'white men in Asia to teach English', it would be at least somewhat accurate.

maybe he's right, i don't know, but it's too fucking funny that asians immigrate to the west but don't want whites to immigrate to asia or some other country.

Lol no thanks Lang, I don't want your repulsive woman. I'm going to teach English in Asia for my Fulbright scholarship so I can go to Harvard business school. I don't give a fuck about your rice whores

But Taiwan bro I thought Asians were superior?

How do you type that. How are you such a nigger. One day I will peel the skin from your body you horrible nigger.

He's damn right, whites have no business living in Asia just as arabs and africans have no business living in Europe

weve got a muslim in here guys.

He said all white men for clickbait purposes. He clarifies he means English teachers, which I agree with.

>just as arabs and africans have no business living in Europe
So, when are you moving? Just curious.

No I am a Howaito Supremacist.

just like every chink and gook in north america is a fucking stupid loser

>taiwan

cucked chink detected.

>Small dicked asian salarymen who can't even leave work until their boss does whines about white men coming over and asserting themselves and not taking any of that shit
k

This is the male asian equivalent of the eternally cucked white supremacist

His point that "if your most marketable skill is that you speak your native tongue, you are pathetic" is true. But a lot of western guys go to Asia for adventure.
There definitely were a bunch of ugly white losers when I was in SK though.

Hapa or gook

You can be as mad as you want buddy, at the end of the day I'm going to marry a white woman and father white children, I like fucking gooks because they're small and don't talk back but I would never have a half race mongrel with them.

What pisses me off is the Cheekiness of it.

> Goes and builds a China town in every country in Europe and North America

"Oh white people in Asia?! No that's too weird you stay in your own countries"

Same here but with japanese exchange students. Although first you need to get over the fucked up teeth most of them sport.

This is confusing to me, for the past 5-8 years it has appeared that Asians hate us.

I can't help but to think he was on the toilet during the whole video.

nah mate, i'm swedish, just to clarify, i've been to turkey, but nowhere else in asia, and i've never fucked an asian girl even though i could if i wanted to so don't get furious at me.

gooks immigrate to the west and vote on democrats and other pc parties, but as soon as a white guy immigrate to their country they get furious about it because he's fucking their women.

Pol the hypocrite strikes again

You are such a nigger. You are a complete degenerate nigger.
>working hard is bad
>being a nigger and doing things without thinking about it is good
Where the fuck do you come from. Tell me about your parents.

ITT: hypocrites who defend race mixing and act like niggers

Your lift home is here

>No exceptions.
Right in the description of the video.

>Tell me about your parents.

Don't you mean parent.

ill admit. at first i cane to asia to inpregnate their women. but then i fell in love with their culture and how their social awkwardness blends with mine and it was easy to fit in and gain confidence rather than living among western amazon brute females who wanted to keep me as a beta. and basically i can do whatever the fuck i want without much gonewnynanavernment oversight.
also i love tight asian pussy so much

sauce?

>even though i could if i wanted to
Virgin detected.

WMAF

Some of us have empathy

youtube.com/watch?v=qIyxWlvwoXo

Holy Christ. You things are complete animals. Complete mindless bacteria. What fucking horrible things to say.

Has nothing to do with weebs, you gigantic faggot. Why would weebs even want 3DPD slags in the first place?

This.
Cred Forums is always hypocritical when it comes to race mixing, when they see a black man/white man, they'll chimpout, but if it's a white man/asian woman, they'll think it's normal and act like niggers.
This board is a joke.

In chapter 12 of Book I, St. Clement writes:

He Himself formed man of the dust, and regenerated him by water; and made him grow by his Spirit; and trained him by His word to adoption and salvation, directing him by sacred precepts; in order that, transforming earth-born man into a holy and heavenly being by His advent, He might fulfil to the utmost that divine utterance, “Let Us make man in Our own image and likeness.” (Genesis 1:26) And, in truth, Christ became the perfect realization of what God spoke; and the rest of humanity is conceived as being created merely in His image. (Paedagogus, Bk I, Chapter 12)

In the next chapter he writes:

the transparent Word, by whom the flesh, regenerated by water, becomes precious. (Paedagogus, Chapter 13)

St. Clement teaches that in baptism we are cleansed, i.e. completely purified from our sins.

It ought to be known, then, that those who fall into sin after baptism are those who are subjected to discipline; for the deeds done before [baptism] are remitted, and those done after are purged. (Stromata, IV.24)

I love Latina women, but a 9-10 asian girl is literally the top tier. different game

Wow based gook

He keeps saying asian. His name sounds vietnamese. Is he really talking about se asia? Whats asia to aussies?

He looks like a friggin zombie wtf

black man/white woman*

One good wave washing over that transom and they'll be floating the seven seas

Is it tiddy time?

I'm Swedish you idiot.
t. mutt living on a stolen continent

WMAF IRL

He Himself formed man of the dust, and regenerated him by water; and made him grow by his Spirit; and trained him by His word to adoption and salvation, directing him by sacred precepts; in order that, transforming earth-born man into a holy and heavenly being by His advent, He might fulfil to the utmost that divine utterance, “Let Us make man in Our own image and likeness.” (Genesis 1:26) And, in truth, Christ became the perfect realization of what God spoke; and the rest of humanity is conceived as being created merely in His image. (Paedagogus, Bk I, Chapter 12)

the transparent Word, by whom the flesh, regenerated by water, becomes precious. (Paedagogus, Chapter 13)

St. Clement teaches that in baptism we are cleansed, i.e. completely purified from our sins.

It ought to be known, then, that those who fall into sin after baptism are those who are subjected to discipline; for the deeds done before [baptism] are remitted, and those done after are purged. (Stromata, IV.24)

Every bone in your body will be broken.

> Why would weebs even want 3DPD slags in the first place?
>3DPD
You are giving yourself away so easily. Why?

This is what pol always get

He's right and clearly cares for his nation and people more than 99% of Cred Forums probably does, just browse some of his vids.

I'm actually surprised that I saw some of that in this thread. No race is perfect but all niggers that would be a raping and destructive nigger needs to be killed now

So black men should be bred with white women?

IGNORE SLIDE THREADS

WATERGATE 2.0 HAPPENING

>t. mutt living on a stolen continent

Of course Swedish faggots by into leftist propaganda like this.

yep, hypocricy.
lol you really have no clue do you?

I have a sincere anthropological/historical interest in Japan and will teach English there insh'allah
All I want to do is experience Japanese aesthetics and chill in gardens and read and drink tea
If some Jap dude has a problem with that cause he interprets me as competition then it's his fucking problem

>physical sex
baka

Yes he is a real Aussie Patriot.

>salty straya-gook gets mad because his crush went with a white guy
Being a manlet certainly didn't help either.

Working in comp sci, I already see one flaw in his reasoning.

The reason so many of us are sent to work in asia is because their asian branches need someone who isnt a total fuckwit to train the sad sacks of shit that pass for engineers in asia.

When so called "superior" asians can actually produce quality software without some white whip-cracking manager holding their hands, maybe you'll see less of us there.

>mutt living on a stolen continent
>stolen continent
That may be so. However, who's going to come claim it? YOU?

KILL RACEMIXER

ah hes back, the 3rd world micrococked totally buttannihilated mudhut dweller

Time to go to tumblr

ok chang

I'm a nationalist, not a leftist. I want everyone to live in their ancestral homelands, not on stolen land they have no right to, such as the arabs in Sweden do and the europeans in America do

shes not bad. better looking than he is

You are destroying the culture you love nigger. Visit but how could you stay there.

>lol you really have no clue do you?
What? The clew that your "blacked"? Got it. Thanks for clarifying.

No, but the solution certainly isn't bitching about it online, further emasculating oneself
You're mistaking me for Sven obviously

KEK MAD I POST FACTS

This guy is an idiot. What a shocker that people make a living teaching English there. Just like how here we have people from Spanish based countries teaching Spanish and Germans teaching german. This dudes mad because white men there stole his pussy.

WE NOW KNOW THE DEGENERACY OF
POL

>Be Xiao Ming
>Parents lived through 5000 years of famine so they think if you spend one second not studying you will die
>Teach you how to be a good beta because that is how you find a waifu.
>At 25 you have 4 PhDs but zero relationship experience
>English teachers are always white, because your parents' generation believes language skills are tied to skin color
>Westerners are taller, stronger, better looking and most of all whiter than you
>They slay mad pussy in a country with a surplus of 20.000.000 men or so
>"Hurrr t-they are betas anyways"
>Cry to the Mao Zedong poster in your room every night
Zero sympathy. If you spend your life being as beta as possible it's your own fault.

Who cares? It's fine to be hypocritical, this is an eternal war between races. You should only breed with your own race but others will always try to race mix, it's a fact of life. Of course I don't like when a nigger or chink touches a white women, I hate it, but do I blame them? No. So I can sit around and bitch about it, or I can actively fuck their women and do my part, I do not want to be a passive player in the grand scheme of things. I've probably fathered several asian children overseas without knowing it when I was in the Navy, but it's alright because I've "claimed" those women so to speak genetically, I won.

That's life pal.

Koreans girls are the best lays and the worst girlfriends.

Japanese are the opposite.

what facts? that I keep getting all dat asian pussay while you get none?

MY FUCKING DICK!!!!!

>mad 4cm dicklet living in america

jackie what are you doing

And there would not be any need for "english teachers" if the local education systems were not complete shit when it comes to languages.
>t. french teacher

No, America, Australia, Canada and other former colonies are way beyond saving in terms of getting rid of multiculturalism, they were basically founded on it - we just have to contain it there and make sure it doesn't further spread.

This is normal WMAF

I am 100% white. How is the world where you assume everyone is a nigger?

You get none and only
Ugly
Ones

better video: Why Every asian is Asia is a loser....

Moar tiddies

Of course you are Swedish

I mean English is the lingua franca of the world, no shit there's gonna be a home for teaching it in foreign countries.

If you are against it then why hide your opinions? Back in the olden days they would publicly humiliate women who spread their legs for foreigners.

rarehistoricalphotos.com/french-female-collaborator-punished-head-shaved-publicly-mark-1944/

FOR SHILL/IRRELEVANT THREADS ON Cred Forums ONLY:

IGNORE SHILL THREADS LIKE THIS AND GO TO HILLARY THUGS BROKE IN TRUMP HQ IN SAN ANTONIO, RUMORED TO GOT HEAVY INFO

IGNORE SHILL THREADS LIKE THIS AND GO TO THIS IS JUST WATERGATE: DEMOCRAT EDITION
A SCANDAL LARGE ENOUGH TO IMPEACH A PRESIDENT
WE MUST INFORM THE PEOPLE

IGNORE SHILL THREADS LIKE THIS AND GO TO +

>Who cares? It's fine to be hypocritical, this is an eternal war between races. You should only breed with your own race but others will always try to race mix, it's a fact of life. Of course I don't like when a nigger or chink touches a white women, I hate it, but do I blame them? No. So I can sit around and bitch about it, or I can actively fuck their women and do my part, I do not want to be a passive player in the grand scheme of things.
>"i am okay with my race dying and everyone being a mongrel"

I thought this board wasn't satire.

Better video

TALK ISLAM

This person is a nigger. It is wrong to rape other people. Asians should kill all whites and non asians. It would be so easy for you to crush us, you should really consider doing it.

>combining two best cultures
>destructive

Keep telling yourself that chinko :^)

you're a fucking moron you know that? do you want me to fuck an asian girl just to prove it to you how easy it is? tell you what just tell me and i'll do it, i record with my phone when i cum in her mouth and she swallows it. deal?

Then fucking repent those niggers!

>inb4 Russians are 14, no, 25, no 69... 98% muslim
come to my country, new swed and we will show you how we treat your black kind.

WMAF

>former colonies are way beyond saving
When I need a Swede telling me about being saved, I'll walk to your cuckshed and ask.

LOL DUDE. Korean girls are hardcore. They will berate you for anything mate. Gets me hard.

>manlet gook going full denial

lmao
does it feel so bad knowing you get cucked by mighty whites?

Honestly, good for them. I'm sure the number of white people living in Asian nations is pretty miniscule, but we should follow Asia's example.

Every Asian man is America is a loser. It's time to put our foot down about all the chinks coming here to open haircut places and laundromats.

I'm not Asian. But my gf is :^)

hhhhhhnnnnnnngggggggg

>I want everyone to live in their ancestral homelands,

It is not the 1400s.

The USA is the ancestral homeland of whites now.

Getman be mad I exposed his lies and all weak betaweebs ITT

but sometimes teaching english is legit. My plan is to go to China after graduation to teach English for a year or so until my Chinese is good enough to become a translator. I can improve my language skills and save money at the same time. I have no interest in women not from my race, and I already have a beautiful Russian girlfriend whom I plan to marry.

>German have to project this much when his lies exposed

That's true.
What's also true though is that the stereotypical "english teacher" can be detrimental to the discipline to some extent. Depending on how common that type is, it can lower the standards for language teachers in elementary (no big deal, really) and high school (now it's starting to be a problem), it can lower the salary as well.
But again, if there were some good local teachers for foreign languages, there wouldn't be any need for foreigners, and only properly trained foreigners could make a living off teaching their language.

>every white guy
>"i'm not talking about tourists"

nice job hitting ctrl+v OP

see

wait does this chink actually live in north america? LOL

>I caannot
Get any girl

So
I lie the post

Yeah your making a really great point with all your bible quotes and pictures of south east asian prostitutes.

he's right. today's betas are riding on the credibility built by their ancestors. but this guy is just buttblasted

Our nationalist party has very good hopes of winning the election 2018, also don't believe the memes; Sweden is very polarized, with large amounts of SJW but also large amounts of nationalists.

That's what I meant with America being beyond saving; it will never again be a country where people live in their ancestral homelands. Do the best of the situation I guess

WMAF IRL

>3.8"
No wonder why they crave for white dick.

He's a complete debased nigger that wants to destroy the world around him because he's a worthless faggot. His skull will be crushed one day.

And no, America is not a white ancestral land. It's the native american's ancestral lands, but they're fucked lol

Pathetic german have no proof to back his claims

Fallacios muxh

ok then i fuck an asian girl. and i will record it and upload it on the adult section.

do we all like asian women because they are more submissive? also, they are a lot more approachable (just going to laugh at whatever you say, intimidating looks).

hes right though its just affirmative action. women are shit and shouldnt be competing professionally anymore than the mentally handicapped

Damn, your people are ugly.

(just as europe will be if the immigration continues)

DESTROY ALL POL BETAWEEB

SAGE THREAD

Niggers can have white women. They're trash.

Let me drown in some asian pussy.

>having sex with an actual physical living thing

What are you shills goals? Why are you so evil?

Asian males are mostly penetrating women with their thick black pubes. They go to white men for penis penetration.

That is what you get MOST OF
THE TIME

Thanks. I need something to fap to. Just don't blur that shit out, okay.

>weebs
>not wanting 2D

Wut

>Niggers can have white women. They're trash.
>Let me drown in some asian pussy.
t.nigger

Idk mang, but this is her I guess

THIS THREAD IS SHILL

I AM DEFENDING POL HYPOCRITE

What a poor and senseless decision.
Think about what you posted and how much sense it makes.

lol i'm not even attracted to asian women and their boy bodies and squinty eyes. but i can easily fuck some of the asian girls here that are orbiting around me when i'm in the gym, public transport et cetera.

This is WMAF IRL

>Niggers can have white women

Everytime i think my country has reached cuck bottom a nice swedebro is there to show me that it could always be worse

She is disgusting. Her face looks like her brain wants to tear itself to shreds.

No

A good decision

Sage thread

This
But according to pol, you must become a slave to a white girl who will treat you like shit and you actually have to go out of your way for just so she won't be a total bitch.

Meanwhile there is millions of girls treating you as good as they can, making you good food and taking care of their appearance, no drinking or smoking, no more than 1-2 past bfs. But yeah all for that white baby right:-)

Okay, most of your people are ugly. My bad.

Friendly reminder that this babe loves white cock.

Pol like thid

>Worried about who other men are fucking
Cuck detected.

Niggers can have white woman. Woman are useless evolutionary stepping stones.

Not that I'm a gay or anything disgusting like that but I can't see a cock in OP's webm. What is the point of going to Asia on a fuck mission if it isn't tight anus I'm plowing open whilst giving a reacharound on stiff gook cock?

it's hilarious seeing all these asianmasculinity betas get triggered

saved

anyone teaching english for 15k a year anywhere is a loser

You gay

She is disgusting. I can only imagine how clogged her arteries are. Flesh heap abomination.

Hah this is probably true. The only macho asians ive know were first generation christian chinks running from mao and first generation koreans that left after fighting in the war.

Everyone else is poos and flips just wanting to milk NA

>lies to cope with betaness

cmon post one good looking chink lady from your shitty country

This is what pol gets

asian girls here look like little girls. no tits or ass and they're all orbiting around white guys who simply ignores them.

well i guess you'll soon see what they look like lol. i mean when i take one home and cum in her mouth, filming it and everything.

Lol, that really ugly asian dude making a video raging that the "white losers come here to steal our women", aka, he is jealous the average/low looking white is getting asian pussy while he is too fucking ugly for any woman to touch.

You see this shit with whites too btw, with all the ugly white men bitching that black men are stealing white women.
Then you have shitheads like the supreme gentlemen, losers who try to deflect their shitty attitude and no self-worth by pointing out that someone else is the loser. hilarity.

Your countet is shit

Reminder that if you blame OP's guy you are basically the feminist who rages over men acting sexist or something.

>Bias against interracial romance is correlated with self-reported feelings of disgust.
>Interracial couples elicit a neural disgust response among observers – as indicated by increased insula activation.
>Manipulating state disgust leads to implicit dehumanization of interracial couples.
>Findings suggest that meaningful social units (e.g., couples) influence person perception.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022103116300555

Praise the one and eternal KEK!

Krauts confirmed for literal white niggers

The malaysian guy posts in every thread that I have seen that says that asian women like white men. Guy is really dedicated.

>publicly saying what he, and probably every other Asian man, thinks about white men in Asia

Sooo the true reason why asian men hate white men in asia is becuase the females in asia would rather have a white man than an asian man.

instead of bitching on the internet, why dont they just grow the balls to go out and talk to girls?

Video is not that bad. He makes a couple of points. A lot of the western men that are living there are specifically there for the Asian women and an easy life. They've had enough of western women so they've gone to somewhere where they can be appreciated again. I can understand it on one sense, but on the other it's just as bad as white girls fucking niggers. Except not only has the white man engaged in miscegenation, he has literally turned his back on his homeland and has probably been replaced by some filthy 3rd world mestizo or Somali ape.

You dumb. I love the female form.

Why pol likes this

My school is loaded with korean exchange girls mate. Its probably half and half, between boyish and hot babes.

he's not ugly enough for some white woman though although it might just be a pitty fuck and not more.

I make in a month what you make in 5 years chink.
now post some good looking sluts from your shitty country

cmon we're all waiting

him and the amwf korean are probably the biggest autists on this entire board

Those who post anime are Gay

Kys weeb

>beta asian gets triggered by autistic weeaboos

pretty funny

Your country is desteoy by islam and I will relish its destruction

Just how many of these white beta / ugly asian pics do you have?

I bet he was cucked by white male, his sister probably got her pussy filled with thick ubermensch semen

Support my patreon first asshole

Dat ass is perfection

I hope she doesn't shave

Stop posting pictures like that. These thoughts of superior white dick in sideways pussy is making me horny.

>asian man
>complaining about white men
>while in a white country
>with a white accent

That is literally what happened dude.

>The male/female game is the game of opposites: the male instinct is to compete (maximizing fitness) while the female instinct is to conspire (raising the cost of sex, enforcing monogamy). Applying this simple yet powerful and most important of all, accurate model, the male instinct is to be racist (because it is males who fight to protect territory and to retain the racial integrity of the tribe), so therefore the female instinct is to be “anti-racist.” Similarly the female instinct on seeing a mixed race couple is to smile approvingly while the true, deep male instinct is homicidal.

>In an environment where male influence is strong, females will conform to male expectations; but in a society where masculine influence is diminishing, race-mixing by females will become increasingly prevalent. This is plainly evident in areas where there is a high proportion of coloured immigrants. Those females who would not enter into this behaviour (and the majority would, given the opportunity and an environment that is amenable to it) are actually exhibiting a masculine characteristic.
heretical.com/sgs-2002/wfpim.html

How come most asians I see are tan like in the OP? Whenever I see pics of japs they look more pale than most white people.

>All the Koreans looking at him like the crazy man walking around talking to himself that he is

That is fact

Sorry to tell you the truth

Loser

>I hope she doesn't shave
I have no problem pretending.

too tasty

>32 post by this ID
Wew lad
Btw isn't Malaysia a Muslim country ?

Now we onow the reason for your projection

I could shatter your frail, tiny, gook body in one blow.

white men go to asia since asians men are such losers theres plenty of untouched cooter to go around
also, asian women are all dumb sluts as the attached videos prove
youtube.com/watch?v=ytkOwZAhH4g
youtube.com/watch?v=wizE6ESfs58
youtube.com/watch?v=WuT7y_W5-P8

Inside inferior you mean

Shows how low pol is

typical asian girl here: 150-160 cm. a-size cup if even that. question is if they even need a brah because they are basically flat chested. face with tiny nose, squinty eyes and lips with no fat in them, literally and old woman's lips.

but yeah most of the women here are from china or south east asia, not north east asia so i dunno, maybe there's some regional difference. they basically look like girls who just hit puberty.

SHADILAY

Why are you so obsessed with this? And why to have a whole hard drive full of these pictures?

the more you fetishize asian women the more immigrants are gonna flood your country. travelling to another country of another race is degenerate

I can't believe my race has so many niggers in it.
He would probably be a better person if there weren't destructive niggers in his country.

Stop promoting race-mixing your crazy cuck chink.

Wtf am I even looking at here? Did aliens abduct him and steal his chin?

Sorry for pronouns btw, inb4 cis white shitlord.

>The only white guy who can't get an Asian girl.
That explains the salt.

I knew it gay

different races really should live in separate planets

All of these posters aren't real. You niggers will never be allowed to die. Why are you such degenerate cock sucking niggers?

Gay

>asian women flood US
>my cock can't handle it
I'm ready pham!

>A weeb

The only thing that shatter with you is your jaw when Jamal slides his dick into your mouth faggot

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/16/japan-has-a-worrying-number-of-virgins-government-finds/

>42%
>42%
>42%

Most white men get this

Bi. Wanna phuck?

Why do you not go back to your country instead of living with disgusting nigger barbarians? Or better yet why not go on a shooting spree?

You proved my point on how low pol standard are

they're not asian. and plus if you have a lover in an asian country, please take her with you in your country and never come back again

Why are germans so cuck

Huh...why not

You are the girl since you post anime

>please take her with you in your country and never come back again
K. We're here. You can celebrate now.

Sorry about what I did to your mother, but she just couldn't help but act like a cat in heat when she saw my massive white dick.

i'm swedish so basically as pure european as you can get (descendant of the original human colonizers of europe and all). feels pretty good to be honest.

so nah i think i stick here. i promise i won't forget to fuck an asian girl and put a video of it online here on Cred Forums. i've even bookmarked this thread so i can link to it once i've got the video ready, which i will upload on the adult section.

have a good day now.

I hate Indon

I want to kill all indonesian

Yes thank you for fuxking a corpse

Thanks for answering my questions friend
Do you just google translate that shit or is your english comprehension level just shit?

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHITES ARE THE USELESS NIGGERS OF ASIA CONFIRMED

AGAHAHABAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

SUCKIT YOU LOSER ASS BETS YELLOW FEVER KEKOLDS

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>You are the girl since you post anime
If that's the way you like it. I'll have to ask the misses, but I'm sure it won't be a problem.

>too late
Why?

>t. Abdul Ahmed Mustafa
You're not fooling anyone m8.

Pls kys

Asian women love white dick so much they'll even come back from the dead to get it.

Wow...ok

I love you

>You're not fooling anyone m8.
Was it the cuckshed that gave it away?

you're relevant only because you're part of the commonwealth.

so you love skeleton sex

How low is pol

Top kek, ace bants.

hey just remember this thread and await my upload.

like i said i've never fucked an asian girl because i don't find them attractive, but since he just dared me to do it i will, and i will prove that i did it as well.

Burn Indog burn

This is the kind of girl white weeaboos go for when chasing yellow pussy.

Like how niggers always go for the trashiest white girls.

I love you too. Now, to complete our arrangement...

Top tier bantz isn't saying you love to fuck skeleton

Leaf so stupid

is there anything special you want me to do with the asian girl?

fuck her doggy? ask her to say nasty shit in her language? what? tell me, i'll make sure it happen.

I'll be waiting with baited breath and some lube Abdul.

Hmmm...how?

I laughed at this video. I'm white. I came here because of an ex wife.

Then their children end up looking like trash because they have shitty beta weeaboo genes.

your country is so not original like how come you sell lots of indonesian pop culture products but none of us likes your shit lol and you people stink as fuck, none of your bitches are pretty.

You really do need to work on your reading comprehension, friendo.

Yea they're all just a tier above your standard Cred Forumstard. Hypocritical wastes of white trash the lot of you.

Praise Kek.

Seriously look at South america. They're pretty shitty but they went from hunter-gatherers to third world in a few centuries, simply because of white dick.

Leafs cannot into context

Islam will rise again

gtfo bring all your japanese relatives with you please

What have you proven? In all the pictures you've shown the man and the woman play in the same league.

yep, well i have to go to bed now. see you all soon.

Yes, she should be wearing a buttplug cat's tail, with ears and whiskers. The only thing she is allowed to say is "meow".

What's it cost to fly your faggot ass to California?

the men look better than the women

And that is pol league

You can rise early and mow my lawn. We don't have Mexicans here, so Muslims will have to do.

Why aren't we in the same country man

I am sad

Good idea

I will mow your beains out

Dude is hideous.