Which type of Asians does pol dislike? I know they hate chinks and shit skins. Wut about the Japs and Koreans...

Which type of Asians does pol dislike? I know they hate chinks and shit skins. Wut about the Japs and Koreans? Do u guys consider Taiwanese as chinks too?

All non-Japanese. Best Korea sometimes gets a pass

Wut makes Japs so special though? The weeb culture?

Nobody likes leaf. You are probably a chink leaf...

Pinoys are the shittest asians

There is no question about it

End of story

I'm Taiwanese, is that Chink?

Do you hate chink land?

Cred Forums doesn't hate chinese/taiwanese. You've read too much comments from angry posters from vancouver.

Even as an asian I find the lack of cultural diversity in Vancouver disturbing. It's all Asians

Meh. Im indifferent

I have mad respect for Taiwan, true ROC and the one true China.

Cred Forums usually doesn't care about asians. There's some threads on Cred Forums about asian women from time to time and also Cred Forums generally see asian men as feminine and weak. That's about it. Cred Forums is too concerned about muslims, latinos and blacks to talk about orientals.

>Wut makes Japs so special though? The weeb culture?

It is said that around 7,000 years ago Anglo Saxon tribes left England in search of the great cod migration

Some of these sailors were swept ashore the island of Japan where they traded with the Korean and Chinese empires of time

>pic related Anglo Saxon skulls found on Hokkaido

The Japs might have whiter features than mainland Asians, but I believe that's a result of mixing with the island's native Ainu people who are like a hairy Russian/Eskimo/Asian combo

I like the ones with fat tiddies.

If you're east Asian, Cred Forums loves you and will make several threads a day celebrating miscegenation with asian women. If you're anything else, you're a nigger.

This, OP clearly hasn't browsed Cred Forums often. Cred Forums loves their asian women. If you're an asian male though, you're shit out of luck.

But that's the problem. Eventually the chinks will take over with sheer numbers through reproducing. A gradual threat from within. All the while pol is distracted from Islamic shit skin threads

What about east asian men banging white women?

Degenerate

fair game. knowing todays white woman they will bang a syrian migrant without batting an eyelid.

I can't tell the difference at this point.

Aren't you a oriental? why do you care?

chinks = chinese.

>implying women go on the internet
>implying women can be found on Cred Forums
>implying women can be found on Cred Forums

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Saged and hidden. Violating stated rules, defaming the board and sliding away good threads.

>bang a syrian migrant without batting an eyelid.
Are they that use to the roving rape gangs now?

If you mate with any Adrian female and Sully your white genes you are a race traitor and your kids will look nothing like you

Fuck off with these pointless threads.

Filipinos.
Chinese.

>looking for women on the internet
>looking for women on Cred Forums
>looking for women on Cred Forums
Only the greatest of beta cucks would even imply such a retarded idea.

There is a simple rule, if it burns after being drenched in napalm it's bad.

women exist on this board, too bad your testosterone doesn't, leafy boy.

anything south of northern china

I wanna see which tier of human I am

U should have expected this much when u saw it was a leaf post

hmm, there's something fishy about this post.

I don't see it

Fuck all asians goyim.
Fuck this thread
Here's my twitch stream,I'll take on any topic, religion, race, politics, anything.
Oh, and I'm 3/4 white 1/4 asian.
>twitch(dittleydot)tv/oh_hans