Daily reminder that "sexual liberation xD" was a subversive meme

Daily reminder that "sexual liberation xD" was a subversive meme.

Don't waste time if she's not a virgin

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/
youtu.be/1ikXim4wevc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This. Sluts belong in the garbage along with niggers.

Daily reminder that the internet is about to be handed over to the UN, losing any pretence of free speech under US jurisdiction, while becoming a global (((safe space)))

>Don't waste her time if you're used goods yourself.
I'll leave you virgins with the inexperienced girls, if there are any, and stick with a girl who knows what she's doing.

Fuck sluts until you're bored, then marry a virgin. Simples.

What if she is a "born again virgin"?

Hymens do grow back after a few years of celibacy

but im not a virigin why should i expect her to be one isnt that a bit hypocritical?

What if she has a cock?

In sex ed, I learned that if a girl plays soccer too much, her hymen might get dislodged.

Kei approves of this message.

That makes you just as bad.

>stick with a girl who knows what she's doing.
sloppy seconds ew

No. A vagina is all most women have to offer in a relationship. It should be yours and yours alone.

Let's see how long it is before angry Computer Science III majors put the kibosh on globalist catholic nwo censorship. Gay Fawkes mask people will go ape shit over such a move.

Every fucking time some roastie posts about experience

Female sexuality is not remotely similar to male sexuality. And that's the basis of the entire progressive view on sex. Women after just a few partners are basically guranteed to initiate a divorce later in life, men on the other hand don't change.

Its happening, thank obama

>catholic
Top kek

ok christfag virgin have fun

No, a "good christians warrior of trump" would remain celibate until they meet an aryan virgin.

My girlfriend regularly rode horses from 8 to 22, her hymen was intact.

On my wedding night, I am sure I will.

To be fair, it was always women teaching sex ed.

Lying whores, all of them.

>roastie

You don't even know what that word means. Please stop.

What's up with women and horses? Why do they love to ride them so much?

Are you fucking retarded?

The image is a double negative
the ring has a 'no' in front of it but it also has a cross through it. So that means you do wanto marry her?

Yes

I am assuming youre a woman because you are talking about experiance

Do some research, the Vatican is one of the richest entities on Earth and is heavily influenced by Masons. Or, you can stay ignorant and buy into the Jesuit Manson NWO lies. I bet you would lick pope francois's jesuit ass, you muzzie loving wallaby jockey.

It strengthens the humping motions. And they also have big dicks.

(You)

Agree with OP but good luck finding one above legal age.

>muh kike book tells me this

An intact hymen is NOT an indicator of virginity. In fact, if they get torn, they often heal. Usually they just stretch on penetration and then slowly return to their original shape. Some women have one so small they might as well not have a hymen at all.

It's not like the hymen covers the canal or anything.

>above legal age.
You're supposed to get them while they're young. It's the only way to instill the qualities they need as wives.

The user was obviously a dude.

Thought that was the point.

They do not, but some never break and you can have surgery to "fix" it.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

I'm not the person you were quoting but it was clearly a male.

That's what she'd like you to believe, yes.

This is true - currently living it.

"more than five, don't drive"

Hymens can absolutely heal to a 'virginal' state (assuming it was torn by penetration to begin with)

Top kek faggot, I was researching this shit since before pol existed, getting called a nut on Cred Forums and before that ATS, ZG...

>girl who knows what she's doing
Why does this meme exist?
Why can't you be the one to teach her how to please you?

Actually they don't but there are surgical procedures for women to regenerate hymens (this is growing in popularity as more women seek to be virgins again).
t. Med student

>there are people marrying sluts who wouldn't risk buying a refurbished iPhone

Wew

How do you get a tampon in there if you still have a hymen? Or do you just use a pad?

>I like to kiss girls after they sucked another man's dick
k liar

No, it's a fact that virgins make better wives

This. Nobody likes the idea of a woman being more sexually experienced than themselves. And then they just go "well you're just insecure!", even though saying that has literally never gotten someone to change their mind and have sex with them.

>no hymen no diamond growing in popularity so sluts are now getting hymen regeneration surgery and lie about being a virgin
I hate people sometimes lads

This. Of all the roastie arguments, this one is the worst

Literally a myth perpetuated by women for centuries from back when lacking a maidenhead made you unmarriagable to the nobility.

>N-no, Lord Haberbosh. Of course my daughter is a virgin. She... um... she, she tore her hymen riding a horse. Yes, that's it. A horse. When she was fifteen. S-so the wedding is still on, right? Please let it be quick. Our family needs the connections so desperately.

Tampons aren't big enough to break the hymen, virgins can use them without a problem.

What

think about that for a second

A male saying that he needs other dudes to show his woman how to fuck....Saying its preferable that his woman gets her experience with 50 other dudes instead of gaining it on your dick

My gf has a hymen, I've felt it.
>feelsgoodman.info

I plan on marrying her, but she know the value of her intact virginity so it won't be easy.

Does it really hurt the first time? Seems like it would be better to use a dremel tool instead of associating it with a penis.

>My gf has a hymen, I've felt it.
It didn't come off right away?

Manhattan?

I'm 20 years old and Brazilian so it's literally impossible to find a virgin qt. I'll just not marry anyone.

While i don't approve the hook up culture, i don't think not being engaged in sexual activities even once is a good indicator of someone being a good partner. I would have probably cared more if i wanted a slave.

I'm 40, and divorced with two kids

>I should only date a virgin?

In today's world; The current year?

> How exactly young are you recommending OP?

I wouldn't know I'm a guy lol, but I took a girls virginity and she bled a lot so I'm assuming it hurts a decent amount.

Don't waste your time anyway. Woman are unfortunate scum.

Well of course a 40 year old divorcee with two kids is not going to find a virgin

You are the failure they are trying to avoid.

Honestly what is it like to pay your wife to fuck other dudes?

but.... but.... horseback riding !!

I don't pay her anything and I still.fuck her.

If you don't know whether it hurt or not I can tell you're not good at communicating at sex with your partner.

You don't pay alimony or child support?

Lmao as if that fucking garbage matters, she was just a quick fuck. Either way I asked her if it hurt and she said no, probably to make me feel better, but I could tell she was lying.

lol what a slut

Good on you.

Not everyone gets fucked over by the court system.

Don't hate.

I didn't get everything I wanted in the divorce, but I got most of it.

But men themselves created this concept where if a man is a virgin, he is a loser

And if all girls stay virgins, wouldn't all men be consider sexless neets/virgins themselves?

Should everyone just stop having sex (men and women) to guarantee all women stay virgins?

Daily reminder that hymen means nothing nowadays.
Even a filthiest whore can have it restored for a small price and then lie through her teeth about her "first time" to some unfortunate cuck.
Hymen opening can be also carefully stretched so that it won't be torn during intercourse.
Finally, one can buy a fake hymen for 30 bucks on hymenshop.com and only learn how to simulate pain on the wedding night.
Knowingly marrying a slut or remain blissfully ignorant until you die?
Cucked either way.

there arent any virgin desirable females in out time. we pretty much all have to settle for used goods unfortunately. just make sure she is loyal and will give you several white children.

Right

You pay your wife money every paycheck and she uses that money to go out and fuck other dudes.

Its like some kind of bizaro hooker arrangement where you pay and some other dude gets fucked.

How do you not stop what you're doing right this second and go cut that whores head off. Maybe douse her in petrol and burn her alive???

How do you cope with your reality?

>buying a fake hymen for $30
HA HA HA HA HA HA OH WOW THIS WORLD NEVER FAILS TO DELIVER

Just the good ole days. Fuck prostitutes until you get married. If you fuck up and fuck a virgin you gotta marry her.

Daily reminder that being a virgin doesnt mean she wont suck ahmeds cock when ur out at work.

Men used to fuck whores, not sluts

>no hymen

all women have hymens even after sex
learn ur biology

>dude lmao just kill someone if they divorce you
t. Somolian immigrant

I didn't say kill them if they divorce you

I said how do you not kill a person who forces you at gunpoint to pay her money every month so she can fuck other dudes.

Don't let the jews turn marriage into a state contract?

I would say it hurts as much as stretching a little part of skin, you could tear it fast and it will be a sharp pain but for a short time, or you could stretch it multiple times until you stretch it out enough. And yes, dealing with it before sexual intercourse would have made more sense by being more hygienical for example, but muh virgin fetish is more important. Also teenagers are dumb lel

No, I don't. I could walk you through the exact legal details of why I don't have to pay her alimony or child support but I doubt you care.

And even though she did remarry I still fuck her on a pretty regular basis. It just goes against your narrative that men always lose in divorce proceedings. And the both parties have to be filled with bitter hatred towards each other. It wasn't a fun process but we obviously still get along well enough with each other.

no hymen no not ring? do we need 'no' and the red circle with slash?

During sex ed, they put us in two groups. In the male group, they were like, well, whatever, there's not much more to say. Sex is pretty obvious and we already told you not to get a girl pregnant.

I figured in the girl group it was just like, "yeah it bleeds here's how to deal." But I guess they failed to point out what to do about your hymen.

Its not a narrative its reality

you're a sad sack who pays your wife to fuck other dudes and lies about it on a mongolian throat singing forum.

A girl may have gotten a hymen restoration and try to trick you.

Would any of you, as a precondition to getting married, consider hiring a doctor / gynecologist professionally examine and certify your potential wife has an intact hymen?

And yet you're the one that believes that any story of a man not getting completely fucked in court must be a lie.

>pro tip have a much better lawyer than she does and get married to a woman who seems to do everything in her power to piss off the judge

Just kill the fucking whore you pathetic sad sack

That's some Middle Eastern shit right there. Or you're Prince Charles in 1981

Ok Ahmed

>full
>of
>shit

puta

>Unless you pay your wife to fuck other dudes you are a nigger

t. Justin Trudeau

I suppose it is just easier for them to ignore the topic completely and make them deal with it naturally, since they believe there isn't really much of a consequence except for a short-timed discomfort if basic hygiene is maintained. Hymene removal doesn't seem like a business unfortunately and my guess is they think girls would probably get ideas to use something that is not disinfected to stretch or break them, which would have caused more problems. This state of things doesn't really surprise me, since there are still people nowadays that would have prefered natural birth to caeserian section even the latter was safer/more comfortable.

> all failed relationships regardless of how or why they end should result in honor killing.

t. Pakistan

My girlfriend is basically a virgin. Previous guy pressured her into it once. Can't prove or disprove it otherwise and I have no reason not to trust her. Plan on getting married soon.

That's hypocritical of you.

this

Do you let other men break your shoes in for you, user? After all, new shoes are uncomfortable.

Sadly, though, a good half of Cred Forums is bluepilled on the sexual revolution.

The more sexual partners a girl has, the more likely she is to:

>Report Marital Unhappiness.
>Divorce (Fun fact: ~70% of divorces are initiated by women, the most cited reason for divorce is “dissatisfaction”).
>Report a lower quality marriage, when compared to her counterparts that remained virgins until they met their husbands.
>Report higher marital instability.
>Report lower happiness.
>Report depression.
>Engage in infidelity.

Conversely, the fewer partners a woman has had, the more likely she is to:

>Report marital happiness and stability.
>Be in a stable marriage
>Not be divorced
>Remain faithful to her husband.

When you take into account that ~70% of all divorces are initiated by women (And that, while declining ever so slightly, divorce rates have roughly plateaued since their spike in the 1980s) , and factor in things like slanted Family Courts, etc. One will find that there’s simply no good reason to marry used goods. Marriage is a Five Star Restaurant. Why pay Five Star prices to eat out of the McDonald’s trashcan?

Part of the reason for this lies with Oxytocin and the Law of Diminishing Returns. Oxytocin is a chemical that can be released through a myriad of means, one of which is during periods of arousal and after sex. Oxytocin’s effects vary, but in monogamous animals it’s instrumental for helping accelerate and cement pair-bonding. Like many other chemicals which effect the brain, Oxytocin suffers from diminishing returns. It’s no wonder, then, that the more sex a girl has, the more her ability to pair-bond with a long term partner is stunted.

While these conclusions are fairly simple to grasp, and do have compelling evidence to support them, there’s much we still don’t know about human relationships, and the effects of Oxytocin.

That gap in knowledge has led to underqualified scientists and socio-politically motivated anthropologists attempting to fill it. A good portion of the field of “sexology,” as it’s termed, is dedicated to overturning these basic truths with flawed studies, and fallacious assertions.

The most notable was Dr. Alfred Kinsey. Some of you may recognize the name, as one of his works “The Kinsey Scale,” which suggests most people aren’t exclusively hetero or homosexual and that sexuality is a spectrum rather than a binary, gets pushed quite a bit today.

Kinsey’s work was the “scientific backing” of the Cultural Marxist led revolution of the 1960s. While this cultural revolt touched on issues of class, geopolitics, economics, race, and law, Kinsey’s work was used to justify its position on the front of sexuality. “Sexual Behavior in the Human Male” and “Sexual Behavior in the Human Female,” were both works of Kinsey that presented shocking findings.

According to his surveys, the majority of people had engaged in infidelity, the majority of adulterers suggested it didn’t hurt their relationship, a sizeable chunk of rural men had admitted to having sex with animals, and roughly “1 in 10 men” were homosexuals.

Unsurprisingly, Kinsey’s methodology was flawed, and was subsequently scrutinized by proper academics at the time.

Kinsey twisted the definitions of marriage to include prostitutes, interviews inmates serving time for sex offenses, asked for volunteers to talk about their sex lives (A Stanford study later found that volunteers are ~2-4 times more sexually active than the general population), and even interviewed sexually abused minors and presented them as adults.

Fun Fact: Kinsey’s work was financed by the (((Rockefeller Foundation)))

The man even compared the human orgasm to a sneeze. With such a callous, and ill-informed view of the biological realities that orgasms present, it’s no wonder Kinsey had no qualms with promiscuity, adultery etc.

Despite the major flaws in his research, Kinsey’s work was latched onto by Cultural Marxists seeking to spurn tradition, and Second-Wave Feminists seeking “sexual emancipation” for women.

Kinsey’s work no longer holds the relevance it once did, but he does serve as the “father” of modern sexology. Despite the decreasing relevance of his work, the damage has been done, and modern sexologists act as immorally and irresponsibly as their predecessor.
To highlight how debased the field has remained, I’ll use “Sex at Dawn” (2002) written by Christopher Ryan and his wife Cacilda Jethá (Fun fact: Their marriage is open).

“Sex at Dawn” asserts that humans aren’t naturally monogamous, and that in primitive hunter gatherer societies, sex was a “shared resource.” Like many other related works, the book refuses to explicitly come out opposing monogamy, but makes implications intended to undermine it. The authors, aside from claiming that humans aren’t naturally monogamous, suggest that there’s no value in sexual exclusivity or virginity.

The book, as a whole, comes across as a presumptuous piece of work which takes bits of information and leaps to ridiculous conclusions. Most likely in an effort for these two degenerates to justify their own perversions.

But Ryan & Jethá, aren’t outliers. As stated above modern sexology is just as ridiculous now as when it started. This coalition of frauds, degenerates, pop-scientists, anthropologists and psychologists continue their work in undermining monogamy and promoting promiscuity and “alternative” forms of sexuality.

What “Sex at Dawn,” and works like it, fail to point out, is that the rise of civilization itself coincides with humanity’s adoption of rough forms of monogamy.

A peer-reviewed study published in the Journal of Molecular Evolution suggests a fairly recent shift in polygyny to monogamy. Coincidentally, this shift seems to have taken place around the same time humanity moved away from being hunter gatherers.

For Cultural Marxists, who can’t see beyond their own nose, and care only for engaging in reckless hedonism regardless of the consequences, findings such as this are of no consequence. These people are historically and scientifically illiterate.

They’ll never acknowledge the fact that monogamy and sexual virtue coincides too perfectly with the rise of civilization to be dismissed as mere coincidence. They’ll never admit that every time society has deviated from these truths, there have been consequences.

Sexual degeneracy, and a soft form of female emancipation occurred in the Roman Empire. Consequently, they suffered from low birthrates, and men turning away from marriage, which triggered the need for a bachelor tax.

The idealists in the USSR saw no need for strong marriages and virginal women. The result was the near destruction of the family unit, “Summer Brides,” failing marriages. Eventually Stalin had to enact borderline puritanical measures (Some of which were repealed by Khruschev), to fix it.

We’re seeing these consequences now. Divorce has seen a significant spike, single motherhood is increasing (Fun fact: Being raised by a single mother is worse than being poor or a minority statistically. Children with a father present have an IQ advantage of 8 points over their fatherless peers), men are beginning to opt out of marriage, and more women are branding themselves as not being worthy of marriage.

Great answer user!!

List of non-arguments:

>You’re just a bitter, beta virgin autist that needs to get laid!

Wow, I’m so glad that data can be refuted character attacks spawned from nerds LARPing as alphas on the internet. I hate to break it to you, but having sex in the year 2016 isn’t an accomplishment.

While I’m sure that there’s an overlap between people who hold this opinion, and male virgins, that’s completely irrelevant. Nothing, in the reasoning outlined above, comes close to resembling “bitterness.”

Furthermore, the male virgins might just see what you don’t. It’s a fairly common trope in Western Literature that those steeped in society can’t see what’s causing the social ills, and that sometimes it’s only those outside or on the fringes of society that can recognize the problem.

So what you’re really implying is that not only do you derive your sense of self-worth from the inflated commodity of bedpost notches, you’re also too steeped in a culture of degeneracy to see the quantifiable corrosion caused by the sexual revolution.

>You can’t close Pandora’s Box

Yes, you can. While Stalin was an authoritarian, near-absolutist dictator, he managed to do it. Culture won’t be changed overnight, but given the correct environment (ie, economic downturn), there is a chance at turning back the clock.

>Your statistics are flawed/it’s pseudo-science

No, they’re not. They have healthy sample sizes, methodology, and are reproducible. Conversely, those used by peddlers of degeneracy tend to be the ones that sample sex offenders, and prostitutes.

>Who cares? I enjoy casual sex!

Who cares about mass immigration into Europe? I enjoy kebab shops! Hedonism is not a virtue. When something can be shown to be this disastrous to society, partaking in it anyway is indefensible.

>someone pumped and dumped her
>presumably both sides were willing
repeat anywhere between 1-8 times
>You're going to marry that

Would you buy a used fleshlight?

A relationship failing should result in the dude paying the woman monthly for the pleasure of having fucked her.

Ok cuckold

If her cunny is not full pump her with a shotgun

A hymen does not tear in the sense everyone thinks it does.
A hymen is a covering over the vaginal area with a hole in it so that a girl can bleed out on her periods. It's designed to keep things out so that the vagina stays clean.
When entered by a dick or some other large object, it is forcibly stretched. Obviously stretching involves tearing apart some bonds and it results in bleeding. It is possible, though very unlikely, for a girl to tear the hymen through sports or horseback riding or whatever.
There are yet some other girls whose hymens are naturally small enough or flexible enough to not cause bleeding, though will likely result in pain.
You fuckers need a class in anatomy.

It's very difficult for me to find 4 of them OP

I actually don't know, my little sister is into horses.

However, the one guy who went to her school fucking DESTROYED them all.

Might be something to do with them being reasonable intelligent animals.

rare

Gyno reporting in. I agree that virgins are the better option for marriage but the whole no hymen no diamond thing is incorrect and you lot, as grown men, should know that hymen does not equal virginity.

1. In most women the hymen is not fully intact by the time they are at the age of their first sexual intercourse (16+). In the event that the hymen is fully intact, it is usually very thick and prevents entry of fingers, tampons or penises because it causes the woman much pain.

2. The hymen does not break or dissappear, it stretches out of the way as a woman gets older, inserts fingers or objects, or has sex. There is no way to tell if a woman is a virgin or not just by looking at her vagina.

3. The hymen is actually 1-2 cm inside the vagina, not outside covering the vaginal entrance. The hymen cannot regenerate or "heal" because it cannot be broken. The only women who may not have any hymenal tissue left are women who've given birth vaginally.

4. There are many different types of hymen. A half moon shape hymen is the most common I've seen. Septates are pretty comon too. The term for a fully intact hymen is imperforate.

If you don't believe me, do your own research but for the love of god, stop saying hymen = virginity. I'm tired of explaining this shit.

>Don't waste time if she's not a virgin
Virgin girls fucking suck. Immature and inexperienced. Never eve getting another virgin gf in my life. What a shitty experience that was.

So what criteria should we follow?

>inexperienced
Isn't that the fucking point?

This makes me want to cry because every word of it is 100% true.
I'm so glad I found a partially red pilled wife and I'm finishing the job.
I admit to being terrified about the future our kids will live in.

Obviously hardworking men with jobs and a future need to find a woman who has been with tons of other men before and therefore knows what she wants and doesn't want in a man.

>Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But I Am Now

>I don’t know you yet but I’m so ready to date you. Seriously, I am. For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last. I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted. Let me tell you, I’ve dated so many jerks throughout the years. A lot of times, I ended up being disappointed with how it ended with them, and wondered why I always had such blind optimism about these guys I clearly knew were jerks to begin with.

>But to be honest, I don’t regret any of it now.

>With all that being said, I’m ready to date a Nice Guy. I’ve learned all the lessons I need to learn from bad boys.

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

If a girl says she's a virgin, chances are she is. Sluts tend to say they've only had 1-4 guys when they've actually had 10. When you have sex with a virgin you'll probably notice she's "tighter" than other girls, this is because her nerves prevent her vagina from producing lubricant and "loosening up" enough for entry to be smooth sailing. Also if the relationship moves at a slow pace like, fondling to after a month or two, fingering then again after a month or two oral, then sex. The more she puts off sex, the more likely she is a virgin. If she gives it up real quick she's probably already had 2+ guys.

Cant virgins break their hymen by masturbating with a dildo ?????

fucking pedobear , stop catching 7 yo then ! and NO THEY DON'T SUCK ! THEY'RE FUCKING VIRGIN M8 !
La ila hal ilala, starfullah habibi...

The great truth.

Hymens don't break, they stretch out of the way and chances are, by the time she gets a dildo, her hymen will have already stretched out on its own. That being said, if she hasn't masturbated with fingers or used a tampon before she may bleed.

shitposting as always straya ? go back to medicine class before speaking bullshit.

No, actually. What I said was true, if you don't believe it do your own unbiased (non redpill or feminist propaganda) research.

It's just sex. Stop freaking out you virgin moron.

>tfw I've met some slutty whore in a club and doing casual dating with her, i.e. dinner dates and sex.
She's probably been with 20+. I don't even use a condom. Am I a degenerate?

See:

>over 20
>sticking your dick in a hole that had 20 different dicks inside multiple times before you met her

Consider suicide in the foreseeable future

>buying into the diamond scam
Good goy, pay out the ass for these stones. They're rare! And valuable!
Maidenhood=\=virginity. If was only fucked by her dad she's still a pure maiden even though she's not a virgin.

americans get out

>He wants to kiss a woman after she gagged a hundred dicks and their semen.

Are you a closet fag?

True. Any more than a couple of dicks and she is no better than a skank getting a nigga train ran on her every weekend.

But the same guys that say this are the same ones that sleep around wanting a virgin.
I'm a virgin and I won't settle for a non-virgin.

The memory of her sucking the dicks of the whole football team won't grow away.
The intact hymen is merely an indicator, not the actual issue.

>caeserian section
is worse for children.

Double this..

>Previous guy pressured her into it once
then she's not a virgin, you morron. learn to use words in the way they're intended.

What if I took hers?

How the fuck is that hypocritical? Male and female sexuality is different.

Good luck finding a decent looking western woman who is a virgin and of marring age.

Feminism is a communist tool designed to destroy the family unit... the state that would be god despises the primacy and privacy of the family

Yeah good fucking luck finding a Virgin woman over the age of 16 (being generous here). I'm sure there are women out there who are virgins but not many.

The world is a different place now. Hope you guys find what you're looking for but I don't have hope for myself.

since when is Communism trying to destroy family unit?

Since always? Children are property of the people/government, not the family, comrade!

this man knows what hes doing

so like in any first world country not rules by the communism?

Sorry to tell you, but if government can take your child(take away your parental rights), you do not own him.

They can't do that here, it's not Germany where the internet is tapped by law and the police can kick your door in any minute.

>What was sexual liberation in USSR
>What was encouraging proles to take "what's rightfully theirs" from disgusting bourgeois and their children

Polish government recently commented with glee and pride on their splending 500+ program, that 500 out of 800 PLN monthly spent on child comes from the government

>be a socialist party pretending to be conservative
>tfw you've collectivized on average 5/8th of every child
>tfw you've bought electorate for decades to come with their own money

i wish someone just came and annexed Poland.

>If the parents (or others entitled to custody) represent a threat to the child’s welfare, the courts may (partly) take away custody from them and transfer it to another suitable person. That person must be selected in the first instance from the child’s relatives, and failing that from others who are close to the child. If no other suitable person can be found, the courts will transfer custody to the Youth Welfare Officer (Youth Welfare Office). If the child is in imminent danger the Youth Welfare Officer is also obliged to take appropriate action, although he must subsequently involve the courts. The transfer of custody to the Youth Welfare Officer does not depend on whether the parents were the cause of or to blame for the problems involved in bringing up the child. This action serves to maintain the best interests of the child, irrespective of such considerations.

Yes they can, and yes they will.

non of you know what a hymen is

youtu.be/1ikXim4wevc

The thing is pal, ive had sex with a few women who claimed to be experienced. The fact of the matter is that they still fuck like a matress and suck dick like a virgin. Most women arent going to turn into some kind of yoga-kama sutra sexual godess after having anal sex or doggystyle or missionary with a few hookups and boyfriends.
Virgins too are overrated, its all overrated, just find a woman who loves you enough to cook you breakfast in the morning.

Thanks for posting this. At least someone is informed.

That's for Fritzl cases only and not if you write nigger on the internet.
Also
>That person must be selected in the first instance from the child’s relatives, and failing that from others who are close to the child.

Also there has to be a court involved, which are independent from the Government here. Unlike Germany no door kickdowns with "ohne underschrift güldig :D :D :DDDD" (((warrants))).

Then you are a fag, simple as it is

>Consider suicide in the foreseeable future

Good. The less of you cunts, the better.

Read that again.
Work on your reading comprehension skills.

You're insecure about your tiny penis so you put unrealistic expectations on women.

A woman's value is not limited only the state of her vagina. They have half the money and all the pussy. You need her a lot more than she needs you.

hello cuck

> Tells truth
> Obviously cuck.

>A woman's value is not limited only the state of her vagina.
WOMAN SPOTTED

Op needs to go to r/badwomensanatomy

t. would never eat a woman out

>They have half the money and all the pussy.
And I have enough money to afford quality pussy instead of mangled trainwreck.

Meh, in the end it's all a dice roll.
A girl being virgin doesn't mean she'll never cheat you after you pop her cherry after the first night of wedlock.
A girl with previous experiences doesn't mean she won't be faithful to you if you're not an autistic asshole.

>Calling others cuck
>British flag

roastie/unenlightened beta male detected

>it's all a dice roll.
Implying a uniform probability distribution that doesn't depend on the number of guys she whored herself out to.
Science says busted.

>catholic

>dead highborn British