Shot through the heart and you're to blame

>shot through the heart and you're to blame.
>You give cops a bad name.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-XFYTtgZAlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's just me and a jap, all cozy in our own thread ;3

I'd let her shoot my heart. Tfw

How new is this? I can't keep track of these things anymore.

>this is the one where the cop should be imprisoned
>it was a female cop
I love this so much desu, liberals are caught in their own snare again.

>women are too incompetent to be police
or
>Black lives don't matter
they have to choose, but instead they'll just say "whatever, all cops are bad reee"

Nah. We felt threatened. No jail time.

I meant she.

We need more trans cops

>threatened by a guy with his hands in the air
if thats not an example of real "institutionalized racism" then idk what is.

And generally i'd say institutionalized racism is a myth, but this woman was so goddamn stupid she made it real. Maybe she was paid to do it...who knows.

She dindu nuffin wrong, she's a hero.

talcum x

You know they will ignore her gender, right?
Maybe CNN will photoshop her face onto a fat balding man wearing a white wifebeater.

Also, mark my words, this will be the first cop they will punish for this shit and then liberals will say it was because she's a woman.

>cop asks for license and registration
>reach for license and registration
>get shot

youtu.be/-XFYTtgZAlE

I'm no fan of BLM but this is why they exist

Yes, women will calmly shoot you, for absolutely no reason, but you will feel good about it because they were not mad at you.

Why the hell not. They have no credibility anymore. May as well get ratings by being so crazy its funny. They can be the Comedy news network.

black American men being the one of the most deadly demographics on earth is why they are so ready to pull the trigger

I get both sides but we can't fix cops without fixing the poor first

::snicker::

I'm a cop, and most of our females are conveniently in offices somewhere, where they can do no harm to themselves, their co-workers, or the public.

It's the unwritten rule in departments all over the country; find room inside for these liabilities.

It's funny that a while ago the libtards were about "diversity" over at reddddit.

Now it's all about "standards".

I brought up that curious change of heart.

It was down boated.

Fug man. This is why we shouldn't exclusively hire borderline retards to be cops.

who us this erection arrester?
i'd let her cuff me

Shes an abomination.

looks like ann coulter if she were a woman

Oklahoman here. fuck I havent been keeping up with the news in the state. Did a nog get shot for no reason for once by an incompetent cunt?

Oddly enough I didnt see no rioting here. Maybe because everyone and their fucking grandma has a gun and if any ape tries something they are gonna get perforated.

dude. she shot a nigger