Why is Obama giving the beaners $75M to build a wall on their southern border?

Why is Obama giving the beaners $75M to build a wall on their southern border?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-64Mz9kezSI
youtu.be/sNrCEM6HiC8
laprensa.hn/mundo/956485-410/hondureño-en-méxico-mata-a-golpes-a-su-bebé-de-7-meses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's no fucking wall m8

You are going to be opening your border with them competely. They need a wall on their southern border to stop the whole of south America moving north.

>Much of southern Mexico is impassible being mountains and rivers. The parts that are passable are walled, fenced and patrolled.

Breaking news. Try Google

It's technically not a continuous wall. It has parts that are walled, fenced and natural barriers. Therefore there is no wall you racist!!!

We have open borders with Guatemala and Belize.

youtube.com/watch?v=-64Mz9kezSI

Obama just gave the $75M three days ago. Mexico is greatly expanding their wall right now

And there's no fucking wall, not even a fence.

One is bigger bro.

Small wall = not racist
Big wall = racist

Why you think whites are racist towards niggers
Because niggers have big dicks ! thus racism

It's not because they are lazy individuals that don't share the burned of society and only operate like a fucking chimp on gibs me that or steal me that

It's bigger dicks
Muh BBC white wymon going crazy for.

In other words
small dicks = not racist
Big dicks = racist

Do you understand how that works ?

>In 2006, Joseph Contreras profiled the issue of Guatemalan immigrants illegally entering Mexico forNewsweekmagazine and pointed out that while Mexican presidentVicente Foxdemanded that theUnited Statesgrant legal residency to millions of illegal Mexican immigrants, Mexico had only granted legal status to 15,000 illegal immigrants. Additionally, Contreras found that at coffee farms in the Mexican stateChiapas, "40,000 Guatemalan field hands endure backbreaking jobs and squalid living conditions to earn roughly[US]$3.50 a day" and that some farmers "even deduct the cost of room and board from that amount."[1]The Mexican National Institute of Migration estimated that 400,235 people crossed the border illegally every year and that around 150,000 of them intended to enter the United States.[2]

Sure you do.

>what are duty free zones?

Thanks user! I smashed my head on the desk a dozen times and then it suddenly made sense

You literally do not have an open border with your neighbors and do maintain a border against illegal immigration using natural barriers, guards, walls and fences.

youtu.be/sNrCEM6HiC8

>no security, no wall, no documentation

I don't blame then. Anything above Costa Rica is filled with unbearable bastards and murderers.

oh Cholombia you're one to speak.

Tell you they are working on wall now
> Posts five year old vid to prove they're not

Trust me, you want both walls.

Well of course, last time they built something that was that kind of a spectacle was thousands of years ago and not really by you assclowns

Why are you complaining? That's a good idea.

Fuck it. everyone gets a wall. how sick would that be? #Wallsforeveryone

Canada is going to pay for their fucking wall if I have anything to say about it

>>Much of southern Mexico is impassible being mountains and rivers. The parts that are passable are walled, fenced and patrolled.
so the same of the usa

Wall with the swede cucks and russhits and Trumps gonna pay for it. Fantastic

We have been paying for most of the world for years. why stop now. Make Earth Great Again.

that sound a bit NWOish..

Oh well.

No...usa is mainly traversable. Very flat in the south

We don't have a wall but we seriously need one. There are a lot of centroamericanos on Monterrey, you can't move on the metro or on the bus without one of these fuckers asking for money saying the exact same words "Hermano mexicano, una ayudita". Fuck these pieces of shit, they don't like Mexico and would prefer to live on US anytime, but our government is protecting them for some reason.

I thought I was the only one from Monterrey, hello fellow regio.

Sudaca and chilango genocide fucking when?

Chilangos are fine as long as they are not chairos, what I despise is that the city is now filled with hondurans and salvadoreans, theyh are poor, bring crime and litter the streets. Also, they kill their own kids: laprensa.hn/mundo/956485-410/hondureño-en-méxico-mata-a-golpes-a-su-bebé-de-7-meses

Maybe he's just a dick?