Is hating on cops the new cool thing for kids to do?

Is hating on cops the new cool thing for kids to do?

I mean from what I saw if you hate cops you're either a teenager, a liberal college student whose degree won't be worth shit, or a nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/how-fired-police-officers-often-end-up-back-on-the-job/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tc_AsiZB1H4
youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ&index=4
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/house-committee-demands-interview-oh-shit-guy-friday-noon-over-r
youtube.com/watch?v=3kEpZWGgJks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not really. Being a leftist is the safest and easiest thing you can be right now.

They don't hate them. They are scared of them. Learn the difference.

whatever you say teeniebopper/liberaltrash/nigger

I used to dislike cops when I was a degenerate stoner
now I'm a degenerate alcoholic and I respect them

>Is hating on cops the new cool thing for kids to do?

Wasn't it always that way ? Dumb teenagers and losers always hated the cops, maaan.

Figuring if someone understands why we need them and the value they bring to your community is a good way to tell if you're dealing with an idiot or not.

Edgy kids always hated the police

>Progressives want black votes
>Blacks hate cops because niggers can't stop committing crimes and want to get away with it
>Progressives push against cops with niggers, rally to the apes
>Apes support progressives
>Progressives gain power

Also they are the biggest flip-flopping faggots when it comes to cops and guns.
>You shouldn't own a gun, that's why we have cops
>FUCK DA POLEEC, RAYCIS PROFILIN CRACKAS
>HELP WHERE ARE THE COPS TO STOP THE MASS MURDERER AND GET MY KITTEN OUT OF THE TREE

Otherwise, it's just edgy kids or kids grown up in single mother homes that are notorious for making criminals and problematic kids. I know a guy that hates cops because he's an autist that hates everything, is from a single mother home, and tried to start beef with a cop and the cop blew him the fuck out. So now he's even more of an edgy autistic shitbag and can't understand the concept of happiness or being nice to another person.

These cucks wouldn't be able to survive without police.

No, they SAY they're afraid of them in order to justify their HATRED of them.

Am cop.

Just came from Chipotle where some hottie bought me a gift card and touched my shoulder.

She was white, on a lunch break from work, and undertook a task requiring empathy and sacrifice.

It's for those fine people that I will deal with bullshit like OP's pictures.

The libtards like that are also distributed unevenly. Middle-American working people don't have time to be edgy and bitter.

Definitely not new.

Until they bust down your door without a warrant and plant evidence in your room and arrest you, shoot you without turning on their camera and tell the news that you were resisting arrest and opposed as a threat

It doesn't matter if it was a lie, everyone is going to believe the cop

Lawl. Live in a large city for a bit as a high-school kid. They harass you for being on the street but where else are you going to go?

Minor driving mistake or slight speeding when everyone else is doing it = ticket. Wait for your friends on the street with a closed by unsealed champagne bottle = misdemeanor, street cleaning.

>Until they bust down your door without a warrant and plant evidence in your room and arrest you, shoot you without turning on their camera and tell the news that you were resisting arrest and opposed as a threat
>It doesn't matter if it was a lie, everyone is going to believe the cop

That happens in areas where everything sucks. The environment is shit, and the police are drawn from it.

Don't be a meth-addled poorfag, or a nigger, and the odds of that happening decline by infinity.

>not having cctv around your property constantly uploading footage
Lol

in today's climate, it really seems like the default position is to NOT believe the cop
and I've been talked to by officers who (correctly) thought I had marijuana on me, but I wasn't arrested because I wasn't in a car so I could just say no thanks to the search
they didn't plant anything and I hated them at the time but they were just doing their job
the laws are very stupid but that doesn't change the fact that they are just there to enforce the laws, and I am grateful someone is willing to do it

trips of truth

>new

>Police pulling out of Detroit because of all the protests and hatred of cops
>murders skyrocket

Thanks for ya service sir

pic unreleated

It's like you've never played a Tony Hawk game or GTA. Hating cops has been a thing forever, the enemies in Duke Nukem were literally evil pigs in cop uniforms.

I don't hate the police but I'm not fond of them either.

>pic unreleated

A-are you sure?

or you could just not have illegal things in your car and you wouldn't care?

I've been arrested before after threatening someone with a gun that was trying to fight me. Cops knew there were weapons involved and nothing happened because i did what they said. Thank God for good lawyers

"Good" cops know there are people who are "bad" cops. However, those "good" cops won't say or do anything about the "bad" cops. Thus, there are no "good" cops.

I don't need no cop messing with my used fleshlight collection in my trunk.

If someone were to pull their car over, get out, take their signs away, and start beating the shit out of these kids, what would they do? Call the cops?

ya

I just wanted an excuse to post that photoshop

Goddamn are you going to suck his dick too, I hope you know there are just as many black cops with big black dingus'

I know cops have admitted to stalking poor neighborhoods to meet quotas
But if you're already poor, it sucks you have to put up with that

Huh, I've never thought about it like that

This is true except violent criminals are 10x worse

>"Good" cops know there are people who are "bad" cops. However, those "good" cops won't say or do anything about the "bad" cops. Thus, there are no "good" cops.

As a cop, I will tell you how it ack-chewally works.

I've had three degenerate cops fired from my department in the past 10 years.

Here is the process...they form a secretive little clique and keep their bullshit private because, like all criminals, THEY DON'T WANT TO GET CAUGHT.

They aren't doing their deeds in front of a dash cam, on a public roadway, where they randomly request back up.

People like Serpico do exist. Few and far between though. #NOTALLCOPS

No all the cool kids are alt-right, it was like atheism back in 2010 but when it got popular it got associated with fedoras and the same thing will happen again, people joining the "less popular" side to feel special, not because they have their own insight on issues themselves.

So what do you
>as a cop
Do about it?

nah I wouldn't suck his dick, and probably a high-end estimate of 5 police officers in america would ask for anything like that

drug laws should absolutely be changed but its very very stupid to hate police for enforcing laws

>if you aren't a criminal you shouldn't care that your privacy is violated

And who decides if I'm a criminal? What's legal and what's illegal changes at the whim of some bureaucrat I'll never see in my life. The Constitution protects us from unreasonable search and seizure but that submissive bootlicker mentality of yours is why you can't fly a plane without TSA groping your dick.

Hating cops and hating your country are the cool things in 2016. Bunch of fucking retards.

I will admit that cops are a necessary evil. If there were no wolves, the sheep wouldn't need to be looked after so much. But if you have a guard dog that is constantly attacking the sheep, you have to tend to that problem before you worry about the roaming wolf.

>So what do you
>>as a cop
>Do about it?

First you have to know about it.

Then you need to come with evidence.

It's over-stated how much cops come into contact with each other.

The opposite night shifts never see each other.

The opposite day shifts never see each other.

The opposite afternoon shifts never see each other.

Investigations only sees patrol in passing.

Cops are in an individual car addressing matters randomly as the working day dictates.

Can you name any other profession where peers and co-workers have to make a second job of investigating each other? Other than seeing something obvious and bringing it to the attention of a supervisor?

as a principal I can see standing up for privacy rights

but in practice its 100% exercised by drug users or people who are just idiots with way too much time and don't care about wasting the time of police

society can't exist without law and order, and enforcing the laws matters

the overwhelming majority of police are just there to keep society in tact

They were probably rehired by some podunk county. cbsnews.com/news/how-fired-police-officers-often-end-up-back-on-the-job/

No one hates police for policing laws
People hate police for abusing power

They literally can get away with any murder
All they have to say is "I feared for my life, I thought he had a weapon"
They literally can get away with any traffic ticket

People don't like cops who are racist
People don't like cops who assume you do drugs because you're a teenager and have a dream catcher hanging from your mirror
People don't like cops who take advantage of innocent civilians who don't know their rights against cops
People don't like cops who like to give illegal searches

I've been pulled over, I've been asked if they can search my car, I politely tell them no, they say "well then you're hiding drugs from me"

Wasn't it always the thing, though?
If their wish was granted leftists and anarchists would be exterminated by right wing death squads in a matter of weeks.

>They were probably rehired by some podunk county. cbsnews.com/news/how-fired-police-officers-often-end-up-back-on-the-job/

It's totally plausible.

Stick a hillary logo on it

I've had a local cop my town all hates, he got hired back on the force twice because he does favors for the mayor

1st time got drunk and crashed his squad car
2nd time got busted with drugs and using drugs

...and Mike Brown was just a gentle giant.

>I've been pulled over, I've been asked if they can search my car, I politely tell them no, they say "well then you're hiding drugs from me"

Spotted the frisbee golfer.

There are plenty of good cops who aren't corrupt.

cops are ok, i guess

but they'd be better if they were perfect

>Spotted the frisbee golfer.
Not me but someone I know, she's a girl and doesn't do drugs

if you are respectful and act as though you have nothing to hide I doubt they'd be fucking with you like that

I 100% agree that treating weed as a criminal thing is unbelievably stupid and it will be great once its decriminalized/legal both for citizens and police

yes abuse of power is a terrible thing, but the overwhelming majority of police are good people trying to uphold the law

It seems like the default position not to trust the cop on social media. In court on the other hand, they protect their boys in blue

Cops don't have more rights than civilians yet they act like they do because even though they break the law, nobody is going to punish them

>Spotted the frisbee golfer
This is from a video I've seen. That cop was a complete dick

If the cops really wanted to fuck them up, all they would have to do is stop patrolling their neighborhoods...
...and wait.

You probably have some shitty A.C.A.B. And antifa tattoos even though you're some suburban white boy who has never experienced police brutality.

You really got my synapses firing.

You shouldn't have to be respectful and act like you have nothing to hide.
These cops have done nothing to deserve respect besides passing a few tests and physical exams. Even people who join the military get better training, and they're considered "idiots who only joined as a last resort"
If military servicemen don't deserve respect, then cops definitely don't. These are just people with a job, not some super entity above the law

some aspects of that are fucked up I agree, but there are so many good police officers who hold themselves to a higher standard because they are police

really who would you trust? the teenager who says his buddy's hands were up in the air or the cop who says that he was defending his life?

There's a difference in patrolling and seeking out a crime

If the cop has a quota and is searching for action, he's going to find a victim to arrest regardless if he's innocent or not

Are you black?

Whatever; the point is that cops are the only thing protecting these idiots from rampant crime and hapless anarchy.

police deserve respect because they are the ones who run into life threatening situations when the rest of us get to run away, very similar to military servicemen

No, what does race have to do with it
I was in my freshmen year of college at the time so I guess Cops discriminate against young people

>kids grown up in single mother homes that are notorious for making criminals and problematic kids.
how do we fight the cancer that is single mothers? they're the biggest source of malcontents and scum, but no one can say anything about it because single moms are strong and motherly and brave

Honestly, the teenager.
When you do something bad, you come up with any excuse you can to justify your actions.
Most cops have never even fired their gun in action before, so when they have to use it they get scared and the fight or flight instinct overwhelms their training. They'll kill the kid, and then make any excuse they can do cover their ass.

It's not the teenagers responsibility to prove he shouldn't have been killed, it's the cops responsibility to prove he should have been killed. And we give the cops a lot of freedom regarding their responsibility

Well, I hate traffic cops, they are nothing but extortion.

hating people that make you accountable, is the cool thing to do.

I hate the British police but that's because they're absolutely worthless and dress like twats.

More often than not they're the reasons that these situations escalate to a life threatening level.
If they were held more accountable, there wouldn't be so many of these instances

Who makes the cops accountable?
Nobody, that's who

Beat the hell out of them or draw and gun and see what the first thing they do. Call the cops of course.

There's always been a counter-culture/anti cop part of the US. It goes back later than this of course, but ever heard of this genre called Punk?

Dumb fuck.

People with lawyers, Caleb.

Lawyers can't be bullshitted or dismissed.

I actually don't mind the reflective jacket.
Here in the US, it's all about subtlety.
Hell, in my city, the cop cars are all white except a tiny strip of plus on the side.
Is it any surprise that traffic tickets go up when there's snow on the ground?

So only wealthy people.

am I speaking to a member of #BlackLivesMatter?

do you not think that cases that even could POSSIBLY construed as the police officer acting wrongly that the case will go to trial?

yes the police are held accountable by the city and preisincts they work in, who can be sued out the fucking ass if they do something wrong, and you gotta know that they at least care about money

>kick out the cops
topkek

That's exactly what's happening. Just build a fucking wall around the nigger communities and throw away the key.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc_AsiZB1H4

No. Lawyers with a solid case will take a percentage of the settlement.

You think Chicago niggers are paying a retainer first before they win the ghetto lottery?

Do you see all the blacks that get shot and have a lawyer the next day?

Fuck, that Benjamin Crump is on MSNBC right talking about the Tulsa, Oklahoma shooting. He's already representing the family.

*right now

You're right about me never experiencing police brutality, but I don't have tattoos, I think they're degenerate. I do have a problem with unarmed people getting killed by police, but I understand that there are circumstance that call for it occasionally. I have seen America turn into a nation that is consumed by issues of security and that has led most to believe we should doggedly pursue justice at any cost, even if we turn our backs on the rights of the individual. I'm scared for future generations, I don't have that long left, but I want to people to remember this country once suffered more crime than today and we still valued a person's individual freedom.

>Lawyers can't be bullshitted or dismissed.
Where the fuck have you been? Lawyers can be dismissed on a judges whim.

Not only does a judge need to decide if you deserve retribution, but a judge decides if there's even a case. The state gets to choose whether or not you're allowed to sue them.

And as far as criminal charges go, only 6% of all police shootings go to trial. And that's not even talking about conviction rates.
If you want to murder someone,your best bet is to join the army or become a cop.

>Guns should be banned, the police can protect you
>Fuck the police, they are part of the white oppressive society

I hate everything the government steals money from my paycheck to pay for. So niggers, cops, Op's wellfare check...

It costs a fortune to even schedule a meeting with a lawyer to present your case. You're not just going to fall into the lap of a good lawyer

throw a brick at them, see who they complain to

>Let's kick out the cops
>Let's get rid of guns

Look how great that's working out for Chicago. Cops are pulling out of their neighborhoods because they are attacked and hated. Already on track to be a record year!

See Most cases never see the light of day

Cue robocop

Already going on in Chicago. See Below

>Where the fuck have you been? Lawyers can be dismissed on a judges whim.

Shit cases can be dismissed? Wow. That's some crazy shit, yo. It's almost like the courts weigh evidence and make a decision.

>Not only does a judge need to decide if you deserve retribution, but a judge decides if there's even a case. The state gets to choose whether or not you're allowed to sue them.
>And as far as criminal charges go, only 6% of all police shootings go to trial. And that's not even talking about conviction rates.

Because most police shootings are totally justified.

>If you want to murder someone,your best bet is to join the army or become a cop.

Go FOIA all the shootings from your specific hometown police department.

My local town of 50k had one shooting 15 years ago. It's a 60 person department. They are on duty 24/7 and are called to every shit show.

Trigger happy scum bags!

Grow up, sonny.

>It costs a fortune to even schedule a meeting with a lawyer to present your case. You're not just going to fall into the lap of a good lawyer

Bullshit, there are ambulance chasers everywhere.

>Shit cases can be dismissed?
When over 90% of every case is defined as shit, there's something wrong and your argument becomes invalid.
Cops are given more rights than the Constitution allows because they are protected by those in positions of authority

its almost like that only 6% of police shootings going to trial means that almost all shootings are actually justified

and its false that the state gets to decide if you can file a civil lawsuit against them

how many police officers have a desire to pull out their gun on ANY day, let alone kill someone

I hate cops because they are just low level government toys.

>most police shootings are totally justified.
They're justified because the court says so. It's literally the state allowing police to kill you. Even if there's evidence, the state will ignore it because it'll never go to trial

Pretty much. I know older people who used to go Paki and/or faggot bashing when they were young.

I would honestly like to blacklist these kind of people from any sort of police assistance. Let's see how they like it when they're being attacked and the police refuse to come to them.

Depends where I suppose

Californian here.

Fuck the police. They aren't protectors, they aren't guardians. They are enforcers. As one has told me to my face, they are the delivery system, nothing more.

Enforcing a system composed of unjust laws, a system that has broken the contract between the people and those who they allow to govern them.

Though I agree not all cops are bad, their overall state of existence isn't good. A significant contributor to this is the drug war, among other things

>Ambulance chaser
>Good lawyer
Pick one

>and its false that the state gets to decide if you can file a civil lawsuit against them
Incorrect

I'm not saying police WANT to kill people. I respect police as much as the next guy. Hell, my mom was an fbi investigator (insurance fraud) so I grew up around a lot of law enforcement. They're nice people. But they shouldn't get off Scott free when they fuck up just because they get a little scared.

If you get in a car accident, get out to talk to the guy, and he reaches in his pocket for his license to give you, are you justified in shooting him dead? No, because you'll be charged with murder. A cop does it, and there's not even a trial. They think having a badge gives them more rights than any other citizen

It's the system which protects them that is fucked up, not the men themselves

>I would honestly like to blacklist these kind of people from any sort of police assistance. Let's see how they like it when they're being attacked and the police refuse to come to them.
This. They could have communities vote to seal off police protection so that the cops would ignore crimes committed in the designated area. Then they could watch savage niggers and Spics flock towards them like moths to light.

>>Ambulance chaser
>>Good lawyer
>Pick one

Ambulance chasers are good at what they do; get paid.

Which doesn't happen in cases against the state.
They take slip and fall cases, fender bender cases, not suing the government. There's a 94% chance the case will get thrown out, so why would they even waste their time?

Fuck you subversive newfag hating authority is what it means to be america

>IN B4 YOU. HAVE NOBIDEA WHO THE REGULARS WERE
> IN B4 YOU ADMIT YOU DONT KNOW AMERICAN HISTORY BEYOND FRANKLIN INVENTING ELECTRICITY

>When over 90% of every case is defined as shit, there's something wrong and your argument becomes invalid.
>Cops are given more rights than the Constitution allows because they are protected by those in positions of authority

Yes, that's called a society with rule of law.

You can't send forth police into the jungle and then expect a precision response to every nigger clusterfuck.

Allowances have to be made for contextual reasonableness. Not perfection. And it's a different standard, because random citizens aren't dispatched to clusterfucks.

You were always an alcoholic and will always die sooner than had you remained a noble leafsmoker

This week they hate the cops next Week they hate the military.

>There's a 94% chance the case will get thrown out, so why would they even waste their time?

The "government" is a usually municipal corporation which a judge has no loyalty to.

>And it's a different standard
Legally speaking, it's not. Cops aren't given more rights than citizens

>random citizens aren't dispatched to clusterfucks.
Maybe if they were, there would be far less casualties. After all, its been proven that civilian shooters have a far lower rate of bystander injury than police do when given a threat.

Cops are just people who learned a bunch of codes, ran a couple miles, and then took a test to prove they know those codes. That gives them the right to get away with murder?

>Cops are just people who learned a bunch of codes, ran a couple miles, and then took a test to prove they know those codes. That gives them the right to get away with murder?

Murder is about intent.

Trigger happy psychos don't work for 10 years and then decide to get into one shooting cuz it's a good time.

Most of the high profiles cases are negligent homicides at WORST.

>thinks people in costumes hold authority over them
>judges others

cops can give orders to civilians, and if they're not followed its understandable to perceive the person as a threat

youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ&index=4

here's an emotionally powerful video that shows many police being shot with very little warning

wearing the badge is a target, but I do agree its reasonable to require police get more training in high-intensity situations like this before being given the authority and a gun

I've had multiple encounters with police in my teenage years and they've always gone well because my parents raised me right and I wasn't some edgy cop hating retard. It's sort of a self fulfilling prophecy when you hate cops. You hate them, so when you interact with them you have an attitude and act like a dick; therefor the cop is a dick to you back and you've somehow justified your hate for them. If you just treat them with respect and like actual human beings then this won't happen in the first place.

Then let them be charged with negligent homicide.

Like I said, if you shot a man because he was reaching for his wallet, do you think you would get charged with homicide?
You would now, but pass a couple tests and you'd get off Scott free

"Good" druggies know there are people who are "bad" druggies. However, those "good" druggies won't say or do anything about the "bad" druggies. Thus, there are no "good" druggies.

>Like I said, if you shot a man because he was reaching for his wallet, do you think you would get charged with homicide?
>You would now, but pass a couple tests and you'd get off Scott free

You can only compare what's comparable.

You aren't doing that.

Tennessee vs. Garner

Just read that and dull your edge.

>cops can give orders to civilians
Only to a certain extent. If a cop could give any order they wanted to a civilian and we were expected to obey, then we're slaves to them. You're allowed to resist when a cop is violating your rights.

Just because they have a badge doesn't mean they take precedence over our human rights defined in the Constitution.
If you want to be a slave, then go ahead. But don't be shocked that some people are upset

It'd be absolutely beautiful. Especially knowing they did it to themselves.

Sounds just like mudslimes to me desu.

>They harass you for being on the street but where else are you going to go?

That's called zero tolerance policy and it's how Giuliani managed to clean up NYC at a time when it seemed broken beyond fixing.

They figured out there was a correlation with minor offenses and crime. That if you let people behave like animals, crimes follows.

Sure, it sucks for a few but it's the only way to keep a lid on an overcrowded community.

And graham vs. connor

"The "reasonableness" of a particular use of force must be judged from the perspective of a reasonable officer on the scene, rather than with the 20/20 vision of hindsight." It also reinforced, "As in other Fourth Amendment contexts... the 'reasonableness' inquiry in an excessive force case is an objective one: the question is whether the officers' actions are 'objectively reasonable' in light of the facts and circumstances confronting them, without regard to their underlying intent or motivation."

This.

I've been pulled over many times and usually I don't get a ticket. Most recently I was coming home from the grocery store, and it was dark outside. But the streets are well lit. Well it turns out I didn't have my lights on, and I legitimately couldn't tell because my lights are so dog shit. So cop pulls me over, and was really chill about it. Even after pointing out the liquor I had riding in my front seat. Told me to turn my light son and have a good one.

I've been pulled over a few times for speeding, but only gotten a ticket one of those times.

Sure there is some racist tendencies, but how much of those are people not just complying and instead screaming "AM I BEING DETAINED?" If you legitimately think the cop was in the wrong, take your stupid liberal ass and go to the court date; the time to fight the cop is not in the moment. Once they plan on giving you a ticket, you're getting a fucking ticket. Accept it.

You don't want to live in a world without cops, because most of you would have to contend with someone like me. Social conditioning has instilled a healthy respect for human dignity and the law in me, and I see how it works. But it's absolutely not my nature. In a vacuum I would 10/10 establish feudal state in which I am lord. Dissenters are severely punished.

>You can only compare what's comparable.
This is superfluous

As for the case, guess who gets to decide what constitutes probable cause? Because its not a jury of his peers. No, it's his actual peers. His buddies. People who want to protect the boys in blue

You really need to put things in perspective. Even if a cop slaps you around for no apparent reason, it doesn't make him bad at his job.

If you want to see what bad cops do, go to any 3rd world shithole or watch The Seven-Five, the Michael Dowd documentary.

>see faggots standing on side of road with i hate cops sign
>serve car towards crowd
>what are they going to do about it, call the cops?

IKR. These guys are idiots, saying that they don't want the police when the cops are the only thing protecting them from ruthless gangs of niggers.

>As for the case, guess who gets to decide what constitutes probable cause?

A state's attorney, and then a grand jury.

An elected, state's attorney by the way.

The Ferguson one was risking everything by being simply fair to Wilson. Despite what the mob wanted.

well then I guess you're a slave to them too, you just choose not to obey, congrats

authority has necessary a place in civilized society

I agree its not insane to "resist" if a cop is violating your rights, but too many people take this kind of thinking to the point where they don't choose to listen to things they should and end up shot

>Even if a cop slaps you around for no apparent reason, it doesn't make him bad at his job.
Nigga wut?
A cops job is to protect the rights of individuals. Violating those rights is literally the opposite of coins good job

or the police could uphold the constitution like they're sworn to do

>Even if a cop slaps you around for no apparent reason, it doesn't make him bad at his job.
Nigga wut?
A cops job is to protect the rights of individuals. Violating those rights is literally the opposite of doing a good job

But Duke was a patriot and loved America.

>A cops job is to protect the rights of individuals. Violating those rights is literally the opposite of coins good job

Olde tymey city cops would slap a hoodlum and correct the behavior without putting a paper record on him.

Crazy, huh?

Now it's: "Oh no you di-int! Not mah chald!!"

The Jews waged a proxy war on the west using the most weakest link in its society, women.

So the government gets to decide whether or not the government was justified in killing a citizen? Got it.

It also leads to cops thinking they can do more things than they're allowed, and so when you do stand up for your rights you end up dead and your murderer gets a paid vacation

This. I vaguely hated cops until I went through a rough patch and slummed it for a while. Now I love the police and regard all categoric anti-cop talk as the best proof of immaturity.

>why yes officer go ahead and search my entire car
who's wasting who's time here? if there's no reason to suspect someone of a crime why do the cops routinely ask to search people's property?

it's your mentality and the general populace's that makes police know that most people either won't put up a fight or don't know that they can simply refuse a request to violate their privacy

>So the government gets to decide whether or not the government was justified in killing a citizen? Got it.

Look up grand jury on wikipedia. Wikipedia is on the internet and accessible with a computer.

>but I want to people to remember this country once suffered more crime than today and we still valued a person's individual freedom.

Utter fucking horse-shit because it was the exact same people who suffered more crime than today who created these laws in response to the overwhelming crime rate they experienced.

Dirty Harry blew thugs away and the audience CHEERED, so drop the bullshit about how people in the past used to value "individual freedom" more than the useful idiots do today.

I would kill you because I live my life for others and for the good of all. If I see you working against that, your life has been overriden by your ego and you do not deserve it any longer if you are going to force that onto others.

hope all of those virtue signaling fags get killed by niggers

>So the government gets to decide whether or not the government was justified in killing a citizen? Got it.

>A grand jury is separate from the courts, which do not preside over its functioning.[1]

> A cops job is to protect the rights of individuals.

No. It's to protect the peace. I wouldn't want a cop that puts your feels and fragile ego over the good of the community they serve.

Cases don't even go to a grand jury without a judges approval. Otherwise literally every single accusation would go to the grand jury.

Cops investigate, the DA builds a case, a judge reviews it and decides whether or not there's a case, then he takes it to the grand jury where they decide whether or not to prosecute.

Life isn't DnD and you aren't a paladin dipshit.

I don't hate cops, I hate the people that tell them what to do but that's another topic entirely. Militarization and the above the law asshole personalities are becoming more common as a byproduct of having to deal with nigs for so long. In an all white society cops wouldn't have to be afraid of getting shot at every traffic stop so they'd be much less trigger happy.

My town is 97% white and 2% asian. We have a great relationship with our police, the nonexistent crime rate means they can focus on actually helping people instead of arming themselves to the teeth.

Hasn't hating cops always been cool among degenerates and niggers?

I love cops, their salaries should be higher and they should be more respected.

Holy shit you're a retard.
>Muh peace
Peace comes by protecting individual freedoms. If I want to steal something from you, cops have the responsibility to protect your freedom to not have me steal from you

Get it into practice, anons. I can think of little to make people get woke as fast as realizing they're on their own and at the mercy of a bunch of savages.

this is beyond stupid. What are these anarchists gonna do when someone commits a crime on them?

>Cops investigate, the DA builds a case, a judge reviews it and decides whether or not there's a case, then he takes it to the grand jury where they decide whether or not to prosecute.

You do realize that the state's attorney has investigators. Public defender has investigators. Medical examiner office has investigators....

Cops are not a unique in their ability to develop probable cause.

You just have to accept that cops generally don't completely suck at their jobs and are not murdering people.

this mentality that police can search keeps everyone safer

I can understand your argument, my issue with it is that is almost exclusively used by drug users

consider if officers keep searching vehicles with no reason and find nothing. would they really keep doing it? would they keep wasting time?

I have refused a search of both my dorm room on one occasion and my person on another, both because I didn't want to be arrested for marijuana. I agree that if you don't want to be arrested for something like that you should fight the search, but if someone chooses not to then its hard to say that person didn't chose their own fate

Your country has white minority and majority of the whites are this retarded.

Your people are a lost cause

Police need to be abolished and replaced with a combination of private security companies and criminal run protection rackets. I trust the mafia and the free market more than I trust statist pigs.

>You do realize that the state's attorney has investigators. Public defender has investigators. Medical examiner office has investigators....
Literally all hired by the state you retard. It's the government investigating the government.

If cops are so good at their jobs, then why are civilians better marksmen? Why is it better to have a gun in your home than to call 911 in an emergency? Why are there constantly cases of police brutality and unjustifiable homicides being dismissed as "police following protocol"

The fucking protocol needs to change. They're fine at their job, but that's because their job allows for so much that even the shittiest people are still in line with protoco, and the best people are not.
Hell, a cop was recently fired for trying to talk down a suicidal man rather than shooting him immediately

>If someone exerts their constitutional rights then they deserve what's coming to them
GTFO statist

>Am cop

Get a real job that doesn't make you a taxpayer-funded government employee, you parasite.

nigger detected

>cringiest shit I have ever read

If he was a half decent feudal lord he'd have loyal bodyguards nearby. After they beat you senseless he'd give you to them so they could have their way with you.

You would literally have to raise an army bigger than his if you wished to kill him. And then what? You just removed any semblance of authority in the land. Unless you're looking to become a fuedal lord too.

Isn't easier to just understand life is much nicer when you have people around who actually enforce laws.

I heard this one joke:
"So why'd you become a cop?"
"Well it pays as much as the post office plus I get a gun"

I agree with you to some degree

but I believe most cops, even if they maybe flex their power more than they should, are still just good people trying to uphold the law

and I will never fear getting shot by police, and who knows maybe its because I'm not black

I know that if an officer tells me to lie on my back I will. Hands up, I will. If they tell me to to crawl toward them, and my pants begin to fall down, I will not try to pick them up because it will look like I am trying to go for something in my waistband

100% compliance with officers means you will not get shot. it really is that simple

not sure when I learned my rights, but if an officer asks to search and you say yes, not sure who to blame for that. especially if they find something, which obviously justifies the search. and if they don't, well obviously you wouldn't care

and why is it better to have your own gun that to call 911? cmon man you know that its obviously about response time, not a good argument

>If cops are so good at their jobs, then why are civilians better marksmen?

Why are shooting geeks in competitions better than people who aren't? Is that your question?

>Why is it better to have a gun in your home than to call 911 in an emergency?

Physics. Police car over here. Crime over there.

Why are there constantly cases of police brutality and unjustifiable homicides being dismissed as "police following protocol"

Many are. Graham vs. Connor. Tennessee vs. Garner.

>The fucking protocol needs to change. They're fine at their job, but that's because their job allows for so much that even the shittiest people are still in line with protocol, and the best people are not.

That statement was devoid of meaning. "Best". "Protocol".

I'm not a mind reader. Use your big boy words. Don't just whine.

>Hell, a cop was recently fired for trying to talk down a suicidal man rather than shooting him immediately

He was possibly endangering his co-workers, and possibly had a personnel file of similar cowardice.

>If I want to steal something from you, cops have the responsibility to protect your freedom to not have me steal from you

Cops can't stop crime before it happens, they're not bodyguards or private security or investigators, nobody but myself can stop you from trying to steal or damage my property.

What cops do is file my complaint after the fact and if they have a description possibly apprehend you when they find you.

Their only way they can try to prevent crimes is to crack down on behavior that correlates to more serious offenses, like fining or pushing around people pissing in the streets. That's keeping the public peace and it is more valuable to me than the individual rights of the guy doing the pissing.

If my hypothetical son did something stupid like getting caught shoplifting, I'd rather have the cops slap him around than filing a report that will follow him his whole life and calling social services.

>zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/house-committee-demands-interview-oh-shit-guy-friday-noon-over-r

legalise weed and u will see the youth stop hating police

t h i s

Its something you learn very quickly if you ever actually have something they wan't and they don't have legal cause to take it

Then you end up as a victim of a crime and they will try to frame you for a criminal

Also they don't think twice about committing perjury

If a cop asks to search and you say no but they search anyway (which does happen more frequently now), then do you deserve to get shot for trying to stop them? Because that cop who killed you will get a paid vacation because you tried to stop him from violating your rights.

Im not afraid of getting shot by police, because like I said I have connections in law enforcement. However, I will not tolerate people trying to justify cops abusing their power to ignore the Constitutional rights of citizens

If a cop came into my house without a warrant, I'd treat him like an intruder and open fire. His badge doesn't negate my rights.

Also, it's better to own a gun because police response times are abysmal. Even in a small town on a slow night, it'll still take at least 2 minutes for a cop to show up. Do you know how much can happen within 2 minutes? Count to 120 right now. Now take that time, and imagine a home invasion during that time. How much do you think has happened? Before the police showed up?

His badge doesn't negate my rights

Protection =/= prevention.
Nobody is expecting precogs

>His badge doesn't negate my rights

Use sentences which have meaning.

that's libertardian buzzword fluff.

why would you have something the cops want unless you are a criminal? doesnt make any sense, explain this punk, nope you cant, caught you, gtfo rekt lmao!

You know you can hate cops and niggers at the same time? OP stop underage and learn there's more than two ways to see the world.

So basically don't live in a shithole and no shit will happen to you? Those are wise words.

>AND GET MY KITTEN OUT OF THE TREE
I thought blacks were dog lovers?

No, that's a legitimate statement which you're avoiding
The fact that he was given a badge does not supersede my rights granted to me as an American citizen as stated in the Constitution.

If you think that's just buzzwords, you're dodging the argument. And that's what's known as damage control

>why would you have something the cops want unless you are a criminal?

You'll read about in newspapers soon enough.

My case is headed for supreme court and cops WILL be going to prison.

>being this much of a statist

Kys faggot. Cops will never be our friends.

I agree with the response time thing, you had portrayed it as a negative of police when its obviously better to have a near instant response, which is practically impossible for police

and if you want to die fighting the cops on principle thats fine, it just doesn't make sense to me. I would say over and over again I am not consenting to a search and record it on my phone

you don't deserve to get shot, but you have clearly placed yourself in a situation where you have a high probability of getting shot

my (admittedly limited) interactions with police have been them treating me fair, one I haven't mentioned was me leaving a bar, about 4 blocks from my house, and not getting a DUI after passing a field sobriety test when I know I was over the legal limit. again, who knows maybe its just because I am white. I am inclined to think it has much more to do with the way YOU treat THEM, but I guess I will never fully know. I can pretty much assure you that its not because they thought I was a qt3.14

>ironically yes

Not him but kys please

>I would say over and over again I am not consenting to a search and record it on my phone
And that would get thrown out in court.
I'm sorry you lack the backbone to protect your freedoms that so many have fought and died for, but not all of us are as weak willed as you.

The fact that the situation has a high probability for me to get shot is the fucking problem you goon! I shouldn't risk getting shot for defending my freedoms

I don't care about your encounters with the police. I promise you I've had plenty more encounters. That doesn't mean we should just let them stomp all over the Constitution and everything that the founding fathers designed for us

Most niggers claim to be so goddamn hard and tough, funny they'd be scared of police. Unless by "scared" you mean scared they're about to get arrested because they have warrants or just robbed a store, then yeah, they're probably scared.

It's not new.
It's that (((someone))) decided to throw money at people who think it's cool to hate cops.

>The ones who are fighting back are scared of the police! The real bravery is shown by the people who let their rights be violated with no objection!
>It takes a lot of courage to do everything you're told! Resisting is easy!

well before you were saying how many great servicemen you've met but I guess I shouldn't have said anything

I just sincerely don't believe that nearly all police in america will search without a warrant
the smelling of marijuana is a bullshit probable cause especially from a police dog, I concede that

but sure, if police raid my house for no reason, yes I will treat them as invaders who deserve to be shot. thankfully the police force in america is not one to do this so I don't have to worry. they want to kill as little as I want to be killed by them

This and they're picking on the easy target.

They're protesting against cops when they should be protesting against police chiefs, judges, and prosecutors.

If they would put their money where their mouth is about a racist system they would be criticizing the higher ups that let cops act like this without consequence.

Protest at the court houses, not random highways. Oh wait that would actually cause change in the justice system.

>I just sincerely don't believe that nearly all police in america will search without a warrant

The problem is that the "good cops" are willing to lie to cover the ones up who DO commit the crime

>Protest at the court houses

America has different courts and laws for rich and poor, your gotta be joking.

Yeah this.
You fucking bootlickers. Cops are to arrest drugdealers and crack pedo ribs not ask me where im going all the fucking time and ticketing me because a little yellow bulb on the front of my car is out

>thankfully the police force in america is not one to do this
That's becoming increasingly untrue recently

Of course police don't want to kill. I'm not making them out as bloodthirsty murderers. These are just normal people like you and me.
But that's the important part to consider. They're normal people like you and me. They don't have any more rights than we do. They're not allowed to violate our rights, but they know they can get away with it so they'll do it if it makes their job easier.
It's not that most cops are good cops. There are so few good cops out there that it's frightening. It's that most of the cops are just not-bad cops. They don't do the shit bad cops do, but they never speak up about it either. They just perpetuate the system. And when most cops perpetuate a system which allows them to ignore the rights of citizens, that shows that there's a problem.
If there were so many good cops, there wouldn't be so many bad cops.

learn more

fuck off trash

>losers always hated cops
So is it cool kids or the losers?

Thank you.
You're not a good cop by simply refraining from overstepping your authority. If anything, you're part of the problem by not trying to force a change. It's the classic bystander effect. Everybody thinks someone else will be the hero, so everybody just ends up watching the crime together

Hahaha what are you on about? Let me guess you or a "friend" are a good boy who dindu NUFFIN?

Ask officer Darren Wilson about his life since Mike Brown. Guilty until proven innocent despite a personal witch hunt by fucking Eric Holder, flown in from Washington for political race relations. Media smear campaigns, marches, riots, investigations, departmental politics Kek even rap songs. Now Wilson's laying low despite being exonerated for defending his life. Fearing a literal black panther bounty on his head. Cops face extensive often unfounded scrutiny for everything these days.

Not really. When a cop screws up, the entire media flips out, especially if the victim is black. People eat that crap up.

If the media doesn't get the story, then someone on social media will post it, teenagers see it and flips out.

No one likes authority figures, especially youngsters. If they see an opportunity to tear someone down in power, they'll do it.

>Cops face extensive often unfounded scrutiny for everything these days
See There is literally no scrutiny. It's just "protect our boys in blue"

fucking law n order n shieeet.... take it from me I live in England and our cops are emasculated and useless. Do not let them give you that fate America!

Well maybe it's because people like me had a bad experience with them. Once I got arrested and in jail and I punched a guard so as punishment they gave me this disgusting food, after not eating for three days I got very angry and started punching this guard and beat the crap out of him. Next thing I know I'm strapped in this chair/bed thing with my hands tied down my head strapped in. There was about 4 cops in the room with me and they knew they could get away with anything, they teased me, called me ratshit, laughed really loud in my ear. One brought in a flashlight and said we need to check your mouth for anything so I opened up and he spat in my mouth. It was disgusting and everyone laughed. I was then force-feed (it's fully legal in Canada if it's "medically necessary") and the guard whispered in my ear "I'm here to keep you alive until you die" and then did a mini laugh. I started crying and all the guards were laughing going "AWWWWW does boo boo want his MOMMY HAHAHAHAHA"

Honestly I should have sued but I'm poor and the judge would prolly choose the cops over me since all 4 of them could deny the story.

>Shame on social media is the equivalent of a criminal conviction
Well I guess OJ served his time for those murders then, huh? And Casey Anthony, she's been punished enough

It's very edgy to like the police

>She was white, on a lunch break from work, and undertook a task requiring empathy and sacrifice
what was the task

When I was in highschool I hung around the stoner and punk kids, all my friends would always talk about how they hated pigs and I always cringed. Pretty much all my experiences with cops have been cool and helpful, cops are awesome

>Once I got arrested and in jail and I punched a guard
Everything you say after this doesn't matter. You've already proven you're a nigger

couldn't you just run these people over? who would they complain to if I did?

....or they are found innocent by a jury of their peers? Or by evidence other than butthurt. Nahhh ITS A CONSPIRACY.

pic related is what i was in

>Cops face extensive often unfounded scrutiny for everything these days.

Government criminals are not happy with equal treatment? Sucks to be trash I guess.

I guess this is where we fundamentally disagree

I believe the profession, especially in this era, attracts not those who want power for the sake of power, but instead people who care about people and want to make the world a better place

go ahead and teach if you want to rule with an iron fist, be judge+jury, without a risk of fucking death. and I agree that an officer that doesn't call out a "dirty" officer is just as big as a piece of shit as the dirty officer, who is nothing more than a literal criminal and should be treated as such because that is what he is

police officers by and large serve the community and we would have to physically fight and kill without them

6% make it to court. There's no jury. There's one guy who looks at the report and then throws it in the trash. Only 6% of cases see a jury or his peers in which evidence is examined.

kek

after today i'm all for it. cops are owned by the feds who are owned by foreign nations.

they are all valid targets as far as I am concerned.

Don't punch prison guards you fucking moron

>people who care about people and want to make the world a better place
I agree. Like I said, I like cops. I'm friends with several cops and federal agents. They're regular human beings.

What I take issue with is the accountability system. Rights need to be protected and they're not being protected, and I take issue with that

Sauce?

until your boss tells you to go harass someone for saying mean things on the internet.

pigs are nothing but armed slaves.

>new
How old are you?

It has been proven by science that sociopaths are 4 times more prevelant in positions of authority than in general population.

No police officer or government official anywhere should ever be given the benefit of a doubt

They should be forced to wear 24/7 personal recording device with mandatory prison sentence for disabling it, even by accident if evidence is sought

>leaf
etc.

>I hate pigs!
>Why do you need guns when you can call the police?
>I hate pigs!
>'Hello officer, i've just been raped by a mudslime, please halp'
>HONK IF YOU HATE COPS.

The FBI crime statistics. In 2013, there were tens of thousands of police shootings. About 500 went to court. Only 41 were convicted

>asking for help against muslims from an agency directly subjugated to the ones who willingly let criminal in the country in the first place

better bin that sharp opinion laddy

fine, and I do agree

is it really fair to say that any video recording done by (me in this case) will just be thrown out? civilian video isn't thrown out by the mainstream media

sadly isn't it public perception that almost matters more than facts? and this is not assuming video evidence

and if an officer does fuck up, won't their district and city be on the the line for millions of dollars? how much more accountability can you need, even if they don't care about civil liberties or anything else? You can be damn sure they care about money

>You can be damn sure they care about money

Its someone elses money and if all else fails just stop more people for civil forfeiture

that's copophobia

I hate cops so much

stfu trash

>civilian video isn't thrown out by the mainstream media
Mainstream media makes no difference in court. If MSM tries to get involved, the jury gets sequestered. A judge can choose to ignore video/audio evidence as simply as saying"no." Hell, there are laws in certain states in which such evidence is inadmissible without consent of all parties involved in the recording.
The criminal justice system is totally separate from civilian life, and those inside the system get special privileges

you've just jumped the shark finland, obviously its not their money its their employers money, which you can be damn sure those people care about

I am not a cop

I'll think I'll trust cops over niggers, Achmed. Since that is the choice we face.

You're getting BTFO at every step, and this is coming from the guy who's arguing AGAINST police protocol and accountability

No clue how its handled in Britain but in America at least cops are municipal in nature.

Have you ever seen the wire?
They're both just as bad

>I'll think I'll trust cops over niggers, Achmed. Since that is the choice we face.

You do know that american police departments were started for the literal purpose of hunting down escaped slaves

if you hadn't imported all the fucking nignogs you wouldn't need a domestic anti-civilian army

>its their employers money
(citation needed)

its the taxpayers money

youtube.com/watch?v=3kEpZWGgJks

>You do know that american police departments were started for the literal purpose of hunting down escaped slaves

So american police were created for a purely good purpose with no ulterior motive in mind? I can admire that.

>if you hadn't imported all the fucking nignogs you wouldn't need a domestic anti-civilian army

and?

>You do know that american police departments were started for the literal purpose of hunting down escaped slaves
You just went full retard

>if you hadn't imported all the fucking nignogs
You do realize the US only accounted for 4% of the Atlantic slave trade, right? Countries a fraction of our size imported several times as many slaves as the US

obvious bait

Read your original message.

You stated you had to make a choice between 2 things.

Both of which were optional in the first place

>the new cool thing

Are you 12 or something?

Angsty kids have always thought that hating the cops was cool.

>Mongoloid thinks Euro cops would last a day in Nigger/Spic-filled USA

>Slave patrols and Night Watches, which later became modern police departments, were both designed to control the behaviors of minorities.

stfu retard

>You do realize the US only accounted for 4% of the Atlantic slave trade, right? Countries a fraction of our size imported several times as many slaves as the US

Clearly you didn't read the message to which I was responding because your point is pointless

>You stated you had to make a choice between 2 things.

No, I stated I have to make a choice between 2 things. Learning about tenses and time is hard, eh fincuck?

>Both of which were optional in the first place

And I wasn't around there so...

the only white people who really hate cops are the pot smoker faggets who got their stash taken by da popo

>tfw I unironically have a Gadsden flag flying in my yard and still obey police commands and always get along well with police because I understand that you don't fight the enforcers but the laws they are told to enforce

I really hate that the flag has been hijacked by memetarians and tea party faggos

I suppose you may be correct that some states would consider it inadmissible, and I agree that is fucked up, although if a case gets enough national attention it does seem like it can be brought to trial (see george zimmerman)

I have faith in at least 95% of police officers and 95%+ of judges that they truly doing the work of their conscience

yeah once a police force loses millions and millions of USD yes it technically comes back to the taxpayer
what is crazy is to assume is that there will be no recourse

>Implying America isn't highly segregated
Yeah we have a lot of minorities but they're in their own little bubble. It's not like Europe where theyre everywhere.
5% spread throughout is more noticeable than 30% hidden away. Unless you go out of your way to visit the minority neighborhoods, America is a white country

Why the fuck would any european officer move into le 60% white 3rd world country in the first place?

Get lost you fucking Nigger. Unfortunately societys laws don't revolve around your pathetic life.

Oh, I was obeying police officers as well up until the point where my civil rights literally flew out the window without any provocation just because they didn't find any other suspect for their "crime"

>everyone is going to believe the cop
Exactly what is happening all the time now

>It's not like Europe where theyre everywhere.

What are you on about? Ahmeds/nigs only live in cities in Europe. You have whole states/cities where whites are a minority.

Yeah, and those cops were in the fucking wrong, holy shit. Breaking the law and slapping someone isn't better than properly arresting and charging them for their crime. If you really don't wanna give someone a record, don't. The slap is that cop deciding to overstep his boundaries.

you are pathetic

You implied we imported too many nig note

Not an argument

Their conscience doesn't negate my rights

Why are you bringing up laws when you're okay with them being broken?

No idea how FInland rolls in that regard but in the states you never speak to the police once they put you in cuffs. Comply with commands to move here and there but don't say anything once they slap shackles on you

Lawyer that shit up ASAP.

100% compliance does not assure you will not get shot.

Why do we need them and what value do they bring to the community?

Progressives and liberals are idiots, cops are the reason WHY you need a gun. When Clinton takes office and the globalists lock down martial law, exactly who do you think will be the ones killing American citizens?

>movie
>reality
pick one

It does make it about as rare as being killed by lightning, though.

You are all morons, there should be no police. Everyone just wants to pass responsibility on to someone else. No person has the right to stop you from doing anything if you are not harming anyone. Grow the fuck up!

Name a single state where whites are minorities

You can't? Oh well, I guess you're limited to cities

Oh, and that doesn't even disprove what I said. With cities, there's the black neighborhood, the white neighborhood, the spic neighborhood, etc. They barely interact.
In Europe, the cities are just getting these minorities, so they have nowhere to put them except among the whites.

Americans have a higher percentage of minorities, but we have less frequent interactions with them as well.

You are free to live free of civilization's suffocating restraints whenever you so choose.

yes I agree it doesn't negate your rights
this is an example of change happening too quickly for the justice system to catch up, which doesn't make it ok
but I still believe in law enforcement

sure not 100% just 99.999999%
look at anyone who gets shot by police
remember that guy taking care of an autistic adult?
they said get on your stomach, he stayed on his back
listen to police, don't get shot, its very simple

>if you are not harming anyone
And that's why we need police you retard

There are like 5 states where whites are not the majority.

I could accept this statement. Yes, you will probably make it home if you are compliant and courteous to police. But it's remiss to act like every cop that ever killed a person was in the right, and it's incredibly remiss to act like we don't like in a climate that produces jumpy cops.

Already do, now figure out how to notify society of this and we can talk.

California... Arizona...?

New Mexico?
help

to add on, doesn't matter if its ok
I don't fuck with a volcano and expect everything to work out alright
doesn't make it ok
but it does give me a reason to NOT FEARING
GETTING SHOT
BY
THE POLICE

>No idea how FInland rolls in that regard but in the states you never speak to the police once they put you in cuffs.

They came to my home during middle of the night and reported a fictional cause to get a warrant before entering, architecturial facts set in literal stone over a decade ago prevent line of sight observations between alleged location of the officers and internals of my apartment.

No prior convictions. They just wanted someone to report as suspect in their report because they had responded with 5 units and could't find anyone after over an hour of searching

>Lawyer that shit up ASAP.

Yeah I took them to court but by that time the crime had already happened and damage sustained.

Currently waiting for supreme court to announce date for session

>listen to police, don't get shot, its very simple

>Police have you on your stomach, your arm is under you
>Police shouts hands behind your back
>Can't move arm because his knee is pushing your torso into your arm and into the ground
>Explain you can't move your arm
>He doesn't care, keeps the knee on you, and assumes you're resisting because you don't have your hands behind your back even though he's preventing it.

Seriously dude, watch at least one episode of cops

no that is why you need to grow up and realize it is each and everyone's responsibility to do this. it is also your responsibility to make sure your fellow man or woman don't come to harm.

Hawaii and D.C. Although D.C. isn't a state so I guess more like 4? I imagine Mississippi must be getting close. That state has to be damn near 50% just nig nogs alone.

>But it's remiss to act like every cop that ever killed a person was in the right

I never have heard anyone argue so and I will go to my grave without ever having heard anyone arguing that.

>and it's incredibly remiss to act like we don't like in a climate that produces jumpy cops.

Massively encouraged by the anti police movement, especially considering the current nigger tactic is to act out as aggressively as possible to try to goad cops into killing them, to trigger more police reprisals, to trigger more anti police activism, etc.

And you can't name one...
You're full of shit

That's at least good news. Are you able to get financial restitution in Finland for bullshit like that?

Good observations.

California and Arizona are both majority white you retard.
Guesses based on your assumptions aren't facts

Is defending cops the new cuck thing for Cred Forums to do?

I wish that cops nationwide would all go on strike for ONE HOUR. That would be enough time for every liberal faggot in the country to see that the police are literally the only thing keeping the dindus from completely destroying our society.

Every city in the country would descend into total anarchy during that one hour. The only people who would be safe are the gun owners.

Those faggots would be BEGGING for the evil police boogeymen to return to work.

Texas
New Mexico
Hawaii
California

D.C. (Obviously not a state but I feel it's valid to point out)

Plenty of other states that are teetering over or actually over if you don't drink the official statistics kool-aid.

Check IDs, retard. I made no such assertion.

Kill the welfare state

Nah, defending niggers is the pol cuck sport of choice, esp anti police activism is anti white by proxy in 100% of cases in America.

If the court rules in my favour, if not, next step is the european court of human rights and newspapers

...I have seen many episodes of cops, they only reinforce my world view

how many refuse searches?
how many cooperate with police?

watching cops had done nothing but confirm my world view my friend, I almost considered advising you to watch it

cops is incredible anti-degeneracy

a staggering amount of black men arrested on the show say something like >muh leg >I can't breathe

cops has shown me the legitimacy of police

>Counting anything but Non-Hispanic White as white

top kek

My city actually had all police services unavailable for the hours between 3am and 6am one day a couple of weeks ago. It was a normal night. If anything, it was calm. Don't act like the purge is a realistic movie

And this is a bigger city too. Omaha, NE

>Name a single state where whites are minorities

Hawaii, New Mexico, and California. In a few years you can add many more to that list.

>being this delusional

Forgot Texas

And that's if you don't count all of the illegals. No fucking clue on how many there are but I wouldn't be surprised if their numbers tip a few states into the solidly non-white category.

Check your post you retard. You said they were minority white

Literally all of them are white, excluding Hawaii since I know you won't count native Hawaiians as white. And even the white population in Hawaii is increasing. Itll soon be the 50th white state

Even discounting Hispanics, every state is still a majority white (save for Hawaii for reasons stated above)

So just ignoring the facts? Essentially?

See That is counting illegals you retard. They're included in the census. That's why we know approximately how many illegals there are. It's not like it's a fucking mystery

>You said they were minority white

It was a question, wasn't sure what states he was thinking about. You are mad over nothing.

That's what you're doing. Every census report lists every state in the US as majority white. You're the one saying "nuh-uh, cuz Cred Forums told me so"

>It's not like it's a fucking mystery

The amount of illegals is unknown. I bet you believe the official employment statistics as well?

Fucking delusional.

Okay. I didn't understand.
Yeah, well he's wrong. Every state is over 65% white.

Kids these days see the cops as the arm of an upperclass white government that tries to oppress minorities by jailing them for committing crimes.

>Omaha was quiet between 3am and 6am

HOLY SHIT I GUESS I'M BTFO

I'm sure things would be quiet in New York or Chicago or LA if word got out that emergency services were unavailable.

We'll find out soon enough.

>DISBAND THE POLICE THEY ARE RACIST NAZIS
>ONLY THE POLICE SHOULD BE ABLE TO OWN GUNS, THE POLICE IS HERE TO DEFEND US

>The amount of illegals is unknown
The exact amount is unknown. A range is enough.
It's not like 1000 more illegals will change the demographic statistics of California
Lrn2statistics

Underrated post.

>Implying North Omaha isn't just as dangerous
On a per capita basis, Omaha is one of the most dangerous cities for a black man to live in
We're not all farmers here

you are stupid

stfu idiot.

Not an argument

>Thinking it's really in the range of 1000

dear child.

>Not understanding what an example is
Like I said, lrn2statistics before you start talking about statistics. I will school your ass up and down the street in math if that's what you want

>Can't even read stated statistics
>Schooling anyway

Dear child.