Why do parents who have Zika babies keep them alive?

Why do parents who have Zika babies keep them alive?
If there ever was a situation where euthanasia would be morally acceptable it would be with these mutants.
How can someone raise a vegetable trapped inside their bodies?
They will never contribute anything to the world, most dogs would have a better life than them.
Whenever I see pictures of these kids I imagine that behind those blank stares they are saying "just kill me you fucking bitch!"
It would be so easy just to put a pillow over their face and claim it was SIDS.

Other urls found in this thread:

healthmap.org/zika/#timeline
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The babies in your pic have microcephaly though

If they killed them, they couldn't milk them for attention and donations

Which is caused by the Zika virus. The same question would apply to any baby born with these kind of birth defects.

The same reason they keep the black baby and lie to their husband about being on birth control.

This might work for a few years but eventually the novelty would wore off.

That's because the Zika virus makes it very likely that your children are born with microcephaly you genius

Those kids will well pay off their worth after you sell them for organs.

It could be, and I'm just spitballing here, that the parents have genuine love and affection for their children, which makes it hard to decide to kill them.

are they legal yet?

A dog or cat will usually kill and eat a deformed or sick offspring, and will eat still-born offspring and afterbirth as well. Rabbits and rodents also have been observed to do this.
Other animals simply abandon or reject the offspring so that they shortly die of starvation and exposure.

>It would be so easy just to put a pillow over their face and claim it was SIDS.
Found the psycho.

hard to love a fuckin vegetables that make inhuman noises and shit themeselves in their teens

>and shit themeselves in their teens
But it's just a regular american thing

I couldn't do it. I want strong children, I can not afford to raise a child that will cost me 5 times as much and will only ever be as successful as a carrot.

Spartans supposedly left deformed children in the woods, I don't think this is a bad idea.

I also believe that if the chance arises for me to genetically modify my children before they are born I would do it.

Come on, they just look like Shillary voters!

The psychotic one is whoever parades these poor things around for social brownie points.

They were both born well before the zika virus was a proper problem though

religion mostly.

>and shit themeselves in their teens
>what is /r9k/

I wouldn't modify my kids but if the doc told me my kid would come out severely retarded or deformed I'd definitely abort

BURN THE COAL

BECAUSE M-MUH GOD LOVES ALL HIS CHILDREN IT'S A SIN!

>Which is caused by the Zika virus

You're a fucking idiot. The Zika virus only increases the chances of the fetus having microcephaly, it's not why microcephaly exists.

Normal people love their children even if they died in the womb.

September 12 2016: “A new study from the Rockefeller University found that the virus can also affect adult brain cells in mice — suggesting the potential for Zika to hold long-term neurological implications for adult humans.”

It decreases IQ. I don’t know how long they will be able to suppress the findings that it lowers intelligence. And don’t bother asking me how or who I know. All I know is that it is confirmed to lower intelligence in healthy adults, but nothing about to what degree it does so, and which groups/areas are most susceptible or which Zika strains do it. Long-term effects: mental illness.

healthmap.org/zika/#timeline

Zika Virus Map

>Spartans supposedly left deformed children in the woods, I don't think this is a bad idea.

You lack empathy. I think it's horrible that they exist, it's horrible for them. It's like trying to keep a Harlequin-type ichthyosis alive, it's fucking crazy, infant is in complete suffering and the naive parents just do it because 'GOD BLESS SUCH BEAUTIFUL LIFE ;_;7.

I placed in my will that if I ever become a paralyzed vegetable, that I would wish to die. I come from a Catholic family and I refuse to be some type of human pet stuck in a stasis of suffering for the rest of my life.

You can earn money for having them in the West

>Spartans supposedly left deformed children in the woods
Don't do it, you'll get turks

Zika babies>NEETs
Your parents think the same thing about you

so, these things are like human fleshlights right?... i think i would

REEEEEEEEEEEEE LATIN AMERICANS STOP BRINGING YOUR SHIT

No there are like nature's donor organs bags

Remember, fetuses aren't people until they're born with horrific deformities and then they're the most precious form of life to ever bless our planet.

Are they quality organs though? Like normal ones?

What should be wrong with them?
Also people who wait for 10 years with motor in chest and batteries in backpack won't differ.

I don't know, I would assume microcephaly would effect them since the brain is what moderates the functioning of the organs in the grand scheme of things.