Why can't you grow a family and save the white race?

Why can't you grow a family and save the white race?

Fuck off nigger

>muh autisms

Why does an ape concern himself with such abstractions.

Because I'm gay, oh well.

Waiting till marriage

Uh oh, triggered much?

Because I will marry a black angel

Because woman are disgusting and we have the technology to start making men that aren't niggers.

>muh uglyness
>muh depression
>muh schizoid personality disorder
>muh free time playing vidyas and working on my opensource projects

niggers and jews

Vienna.
No women that come even close to be marriage material.

That's what I used to think, started hitting on girls at the convenience store I work at and they all went along with it even though 9/10 they have boyfriends. Just do it man

Why not some girl you rescued in the war? Like from a band of Serbian rapists or like a monster that prowled the rubble of your bombed out city.

>No women that come even close to be marriage material.

I went to a language school in Vienna in 2001.

The great European past-time of young people is drinking alcohol to excess.

I believe Austria has potential out in the countryside, but Vienna was kinda gross over all.

>The great European past-time of young people is drinking alcohol to excess.
No it's not.

I live in Vienna. You are right, but you can still find marriage material. There are still women out there who actually like having a family.

I was born after the yugoslav war...

But next one seems to be close

Where would I find those? Living in 16, easily 50% of women are headscarves and already have at least 3 little Muhammads. The younger ones in the other 50% seem to be massive oil burners, judging by whom them associate with, I wouldn't touch those.

Not enough women where I live.

>white
>father has brown hair
Pick one.

Checked.

I hope to raise a 2nd family. Nothing more honorable.

>ooga
>booga

Can anyone traslate?

>why don't you want a shell shocked refugee that was being used as a cock sock?

Because I have standards you looser

I'm torn, because I like my Croatian pistol, but I also like my Serbian AK

I am faggot. I put my potent latino seed inside my pale Aryan wife. She's 4 months pregnant and i get a fucking hard on seeing that bulge and knowing my Hispanic child is developing inside her White angel womb.

top kek
How dating and life for young people in Faroe?

Do people get married young? do you have places to go out? do many of you go to college/work in Denmark etc

Holy shit i think i have problems. Why am i fetishizing about my own interracial child?

Me and my gf would need mass amounts of government aid where it would end up being a third parent.

I practically raised my younger brother. Maybe he can do better in life.

Because you did Gods work user

now find another white women to destroy her offspring
whites must perish

Life is decent, but there is a real lack of young women. They all leave for education, and most don't return. People don't get married young here either. On top of this we are starting to see a slow increase in immigrants from shit countries.

Because most white American girls are fucking useless. They concern themselves with self pursuit only.

I live in 4th. Pretty comfy life here, the only thing that may be a bother is the TU abd the faggots that go there.
You are absolutely right about that, but I just "formed" my gf into a normal person. Find one that has the looks, then just get her used to your way of life GUIDE her into accepting that either she has to live by your standards and if she doesnt accept it, well then leave her.

I'm not a Duggar. I can't afford a family.

It means he fucks your gf for free.

With is not true of course because we all know you don't have a gf.

Tried this twice, both times women couldn't handle it. Can I consider it setting up franchises to go for a third.

We are unlovable

I'm not a Duggar. I can't afford a family.

lol
Highly doubtful jungle bunny

lack of suitable mother material

name any women anywhere who are not useless

I doubt I have that much leverage to emotionally abuse my gf. By the time it would take me to become a /fit/ Chad I'd be in my early 30s.
From what I see in terms of teen-rapefugee relationships that's still young enough but I do care less and less about women (probably low test due to age).

Because children are vile.

Because I haven't finished my studies yet, and because my boyfriend claims that he can't "afford" to have children.
My dream still is to marry one day and to have kids, despite the fact that my partner comes from a family that has a history of degeneracy (a cheating father and a sister who is an unstable single mother).
Nevertheless, I am confident that I will raise my children into virtuous people, despite the world around them.

>>On top of this we are starting to see a slow increase in immigrants from shit countries.

What, globalists can't even leave the Faroe Islands alone?

I have a nigress fetish that I can't get over. I blame Cred Forums for this too, I never had a urge for nigresses until I came here and started reading all that bleaching power fantasy stuff.

Soon, brother, soon. Karlobag-Ogulin-Karlovac-Virovitica line or death.
Only dieing with honor gives our lives meaning. Let there be war.

Why. Why bother.

For every child I might could have, there are thousands of genetically poor shitheads being born.

No, not until people get their shit together.

In case there's another Yugo war, I'll join Serbs.

Kosovo je Srbija

Nope, we get random brownies from african countries that open kebab joints. We also get southeast asian women that come here as mail order brides.

Fixed

white race is not supposed to exist. your genetics are not strong enough.

That's really stupid.

because the average white girl looks like they came from a long lineage of incest. you get the rare few that aren't and they end up being interested in 10/10 ubermensch whos living of daddys trust fund

ah serbian delusion is what will lead you in your own self destruction. You always thought you're something "big" and "important" but in reality, your country and your people are nothing

Such a shame. Because there are good people in Serbia

I hope you'll die by Albanian and not by Croatian bullet then my dear Slovak brat

Judging by the average inbred redneck qt, I wouldn't mind mixing in a few fresh genes myself, ifyaknowwhaddImean

Because they tax me to pay single mother whores and feminism encourages the majority of women to abuse unfair gender laws

>based Slovakia
>based Spain

Clearly not recognizing """""""""""""Kosovo"""""""""" is the real rest of honor and a sense of justice. There might be hope after all.

Not following, which one of you two ethnically identical slavobalkangypsoshit is supposed to be the good guy i should pretend i like because of muh values and master race?

you're on Cred Forums which is full of underage racist virgins who hate muslims and blacks because they get bullied by them in school and they see serbia as "le kebab removers xDD" because of all the muslim civilians you slaughtered like a pussies you guys are
what did you expect?

You dont have a life right?

>Shitalian replies to your post

Having white babies is racist. Why aren't you having black babies? Are black babies inferior or something? White supremacist.

You unironically used the term racist, which means you are the biggest cuck in town here.
Well fuck you Croatia, you and your 50 euros per hour women, romanian hookers are better and cheaper anyway

I have an exam tomorrow so I'm shitposting on Cred Forums and studying on my laptop at the same time

did you say that because of the morning thread?

>and your 50 euros per hour women
YES. Our whores are indeed too expansive. I'm glad someone is mentioning the problem

no gf

Heh, nah, I'd really rather you came to some kind of amicable arrangement over Bosnia, really. Can you remind me who agreed on a decent border during WWII, a Croat and a Serb politician, I think in exile in South America somewhere? I was looking for a map of that proposal the other day.

>croatian whores
>croatian women
Aren't them the same?

They are. Which is why I'm into blacks

Dating a few Croatian girls for a short period of time was enough for me for two lifes..not only this one

So you'd rather we all look like shit instead?

>mixing his slavoshit genes straight outta Albania with some negroid genes

Bravo

>dont want a family
Dont have the means to afford one
>A house
See the above, plus check out UK house prices
>A car
See the above again

Why do they all have reptillian eyes?
David icke might be onto something

Well, Croats the experts about killing women and children, thats the only thing you knew how to do in WW2.
>le evil Serbs genocided muh Srebrenica meme
Google Naser Oric. Killing women and children is never justified, and neither is war prisoners, but people died there in legit fighting, and were later claimed to be "genocided". Meanwhile Croatia ethnically cleansed its territory of Serbs, exactly what Bosnian Serbs were defending against. Given their experience of UstaĊĦe in WW2.

I only regret that so much Serb blood was shed because we defended Dalmatia for you, shit-tier traitors and German bootlickers.
We should have just split that amicably with italbros. No WW2, no suffering. You could have lived in your beloved reduced Austria-Hungary, in Croatia's true borders (Kajkavian dialect borders). Everyobody happy.

grow up m8

could've should've I have better things to do than to argue and read this gibberish

>Waiting until she has legal papers to fuck you over whenever she wants.

That's the joke.

Because my wife is a """white""" Brazilian.
The caucasian race is doomed.

Women have cooties and I'm not a cuck

Shut the fuck up. I can get it done over night if I want to.

I am not worried m8, next time you lose in a World War, Serbs wont be there to save your ass yet again. God willing, we will have our revenge for Oluja and Jasenovac, well and proper this time.

>ywn make family with taytay
why live?

we'll see about that

Because it's easier for them to make excuses.
/thread

Because there's hardly any white wife material in this niggerland of ours, op.
You fucking nigger!

Women don't like me, even if I did attract a female I would get sick of her. I get sick of everyone, I am too fucked up and not even in a cool edgy way. I wish I could be a normie, good luck to all the normies living or trying to live the dream.

Fuck off im working on it. I need to keep losing weight so I can attract a girl first.

You might as well ask a Mongolian why he doesn't grow crops.

He doesn't need to, and it would be more to his disadvantage if he did.

>got my gf at 360 pounds
>lose weight now /fit/ 4 years later
>muh excuses

>all those non-whites with eye colors anything other than shit brown

LMAO

Croats for the Deus Vult, but Serbia were your allies in WW1 and didn't compete for the same land that Italy did.

Life is suffering.

(Checked)

Well, they are a part of Deus Vult because they're Catholics, unlike us. But we're better at killing people and hold bigger hatred for Muslims and other manner of vermin.

Who cant? Also I had a gender that was useful to society.

>to be continued

no wonder that guy is autistic and has no shot with swift

She literally had 15 boyfriends before, enjoy dreaming about touching Tom Hiddleston's dick by proxy