Brit/pol/ - A e s t h e t i c Fascism Edition

>Theresa May rounds on EU leaders who criticise Brexit telling them they will have to sign a deal with UK
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/19/theresa-may-rounds-on-eu-leaders-who-criticise-brexit-telling-th/

>Theresa May to tell world leaders that Britain has 'a right' to protect its borders
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/18/theresa-may-to-tell-world-leaders-that-britain-has-a-right-to-pr/

>Smoking rates in England lowest on record
bbc.co.uk/news/health-37406105

>Douglas 'Civil Nationalism' Carswell thinks the Sun causes tides - not the Moon
uk.businessinsider.com/ukip-douglas-carswell-twitter-tides-2016-9

>BASED Polish Brexit supporter admits stealing Eddie Izzard's pink beret
standard.co.uk/news/crime/polish-brexit-supporter-admits-stealing-eddie-izzards-pink-beret-during-proeu-rally-a3348691.html

>London’s Muslim Mayor Tells New York And London to Get Used to Terrorism
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/19/londons-muslim-mayor-tells-new-york-terror-attacks-normal-trump-scapegoating/

>Activists organise white only foodbank in Glasgow
eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14750935.Neo_Nazi_gang_organise_white_only_foodbank_for__soup_kitchens_of_hate__in_Glasgow_streets/

>No EU deal is better than a bad deal, Theresa May is told
express.co.uk/news/politics/711932/No-EU-Brexit-deal-better-bad-deal-Theresa-May-Tory-party

>Lib Dem split emerges over policy of seeking second EU referendum
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/19/lib-dem-split-emerges-over-policy-of-seeking-second-eu-referendum

>Labour front bench: 14 'would return' if Corbyn wins
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37400280

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37421525
strawpoll.me/11266140/
youtube.com/watch?v=XEsGwIickmk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mickey_Brady
io9.gizmodo.com/reminder-rudyard-kipling-was-a-racist-fuck-and-the-jun-1771044121
youtube.com/watch?v=lm8U_vCxYyc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Member_state_of_the_European_Union
youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY
youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk
youtube.com/watch?v=JDf2G1vyNX8
strawpoll.me/11266575
webtv.un.org/
youtu.be/bwDffzMP3iM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for Jack

#napalmcalais when

RE-ELECT CAMERON

What about the 16 million that didn't vote for Brexit?

Second for monarchy.

What's for dinner lads?

Also

>Work begins on the GREAT WALL OF CALAIS
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37421525

They can go live in the EU if they wish

>tfw you see a britcuck

et's just not natural

fuck devon

They still have at least two years to go live in another EU member country.

I am ready for a Leave vs Remain civil war

risotto, chicken and mushroom

Anyone just watch bbc London news? About the fight in Bexley yesterday? Show the white kids beating up a black kid, not the black kids stabbing the white kid.

I've already earned the amount I'm getting paid this month, about to start 12 hour nightshift to fund NEETS and refugees.

PAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FASHY KEKS

If she commanded would you obey?

strawpoll.me/11266140/

strawpoll.me/11266140/

strawpoll.me/11266140/

Posting the superior version

pot noodle, chicken and mushroom

Just had a chicken burger with mayonnaise and ketchup mixed together on it.

It's pretty shit tier, but I enjoy it.

Any of you lads well versed in Skyrim modding? I need some help

The Daily Mail was right all along

Anyone else feeling optimistic about the future lads?

>new royal yacht
>monarchy more popular than ever
>labour dead
>scottish independence bids dead
>brexit vote happened
>trident renewed
>less "refugees" over five years than Germany takes in a week
>came 2nd in the olympics, 1st in the mens table
>calais wall
>people speaking out more against immigration

It's not ideal but imagine how it could have turned out

Resounding Karen victory.

>Darjeeling
who?

I'm still hopeful that the monarchy will be given more powers tbqh. Tired of living in a oligarchy where money and special interests rule everything.

>>monarchy more popular than ever

Shame. Lots of gulags required.

>Not watching Girls und Panzer

Not until we article 50

>That one other top bloke that voted for Darjeeling

You're my boy, fellow bitches and tanks fan.

>Finishing up tomorrow's article
>Almost 50% it is exposing the Frankfurt School and Critical Theory
Oh boy i'm probably going to get vanned soon

its definitely more socially acceptable to speak out about immigration now which is brilliant. i remember before farage spoke about it it was taboo to even talk about negative sides to immigration. now the pm's are admitting it

Karen is a slut that loves black cock

r8 my oc

none of which will avert demographic death, if everyone just goes back to sleep now because mummy may said some vaguely Cred Forums things and there's a fucking yacht (?) you may as well have been a lefty to begin with

I know lad, in 3 years we'll be the greatest country once again!

Don't feel optimistic.

Remind yourself that England is only 79.8% white British as of 2011; down from 87% in 2001. That's a 7% drop in just 10 years and I dread to think what the percentage is in 2016. Probably ~75%. Give it 30 more years or so and whites will probably be a minority in England and soon the UK as a whole.

Fucking delete this.

Pretty much spot on lel

Kebab. The only good thing the Pakis brought to the western world.

Brit/pol/ more like FAG/pol/
HAHAHAHAHA
Roasted

The backlash against the left is just starting

>Left
Feels

>Right
Facts and Feels

>this is the country that gave us king william
what happened

>Left vs Right

Feels vs Reals tbqh.

Thoughts on Jonathan Bowden, lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=XEsGwIickmk

Absolutely based

>monarchy popular
not for long

>less refugees
its not a competition, we should have 0 "refugees"

>scottish independence bids dead
i thought that was a bad thing and that brit/pol hates scottish and most Daily mail readers want rid of scotland

>new royal yacht
what? what is that to be proud of

>calais wall
*fence which will be cut in 2 minutes

>brexit
yes we voted but its up to the politicians now, this could well be the great betrayal which future hitler speaks of

"Alles angestiftet und alles verantwortet und alles gemacht von den Männern des June 2016"

yes he was

>Smoking rates in England lowest on record

wondering how long it takes big tobacco to crush the little guys making the good juice

Where did it all go so right?

Vote for Corbyn, vote for more NEETbux

Promote your thread properly.

Seem to be going down the right track- still gonna be tough to damage control though as a lot of damage has been done already demographically. London seems unfixable unless the country went full reich.

We are out of the sewer pipe, but we are still covered in shit.

We just need some good politicians to take us to the shower.

BNP have poor public relations but the content of their message is always on point.

Do any of you know your local MP?

>tfw local MP is Sein Fein member Mickey Brady
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mickey_Brady

The cunt doesn't take his seat in parliament.

Representative democracy is a scam, Sein Fein out REEEEEEEEE

You did this in the Nick of time britbongistan. Go for it! Don't wait like my country.

Moron. Glad he's dead.

Tim Nice But Dim currently going on about Cumbria on BBC One

My local MP is a Scotcuck (Alberto Costa). He cares more about issues regarding Scotland rather than his own constituency.

my room

bomber harris do it again

fck nzs

I would be Liberal too if I lived where he lived. But I live and work in the cesspit that is Londonistan

>free syrian army flag
>anti-fascist

I remember the EU election 2009 when they got 2 seats. The butthurt BBC hosts and experts said "It's a sad day for Britain" like every minute that evening.

Good times

Are there people that would come onto a politics discussion forum and not know their MP? And then admit it instead of having a cheeky search to find out?

who's the other bed for?

How do you fap or watch weebshit sharing a room?

>picking sides in Syria

Either Assad or get out.

Top Kek

No it's not famalam, it has a Cred Forums filename.

>alberto costa
>scot

go to bed Nick

Nah. Kurds desu.

A E S T H E T I C

>mfw dup safe seat

Fine

""scot""

One in a million type person. He was pretty much the only openly far right intellectual we've had in decades.

The bad ones can go to the showers too

Just watched the Jungle Book

fun piece of Trivia: it was written by Rudyard Kipling who grew up in India when it was still under British colonial rule

Mine's Tristan Hunt, labour shadow education. Hope he gets booted out, shall be voting Tory me thinks

Nick who? Griffin?

Lel nice merchant

io9.gizmodo.com/reminder-rudyard-kipling-was-a-racist-fuck-and-the-jun-1771044121

How did he not end up in charge of the BNP, even before he died?

And what was it that killed him?

>That FSA flag
>That anime collection

The lads

karen a cut

Hunt is one of the biggest Blairites around. Wouldn't surprise me if he joined the tories.

ETHNIC MINORITY
T
H
N
I
C

M
I
N
O
R
I
T
Y

How come there has been no red-pilling happening in Britain for such a long time? Last time must have been the murder of Lee Rigby

Karen a cunt

CUNT
U
N
T

He fell out with Griffin and he grew to hate the chavy skinhead type scum that the party unfortunately attracts.

Mine is Alan Whitehead, doesn't do much but looks like a paedo

Mate we just left the EU, that's a pretty big red pill

Where have you been

The British people are too complacent

On Saturday, when Jeremy is announced as chairman of the Revolutionary Labour Party the streets of Liverpool will run red with blairite blood.

white kids hang swatikas as an act of rebellion

german kids hang union jacks

You gotta flip the man on the right to also be on the left for it to be proper m8.

>He grew to hate the chavy skinhead type scum that the party unfortunately attracts.
So the Common Filth pill killed hi,?

>rebellion
antifa is literally payed for by the state here
it's the least rebellious thing you can do

But that hasn't happened yet has it?

You're still on the EU map

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Member_state_of_the_European_Union

What's your problem with Bowden then? Triggered christian?

Dominos, two for tuesdays Feels Good Man

If you're anti fascist you need to gas yourself akmed.

That's just an old map

nazi please

>tfw domino's garlic bread is the work of the GODS

>look at how normal I am! I have a flat cap too!
>Disregard that I grew up in a manor house in the Shropshire countryside with my millionaire parents, went to a private school in a castle and have never had a job that wasn't in Politics other than a few weeks as a journalist immediately after school

helicopter rides

Post a picture of your hands I bet you're brown.

Madeleine Moon at home. Utter cunt.
>MUH MINES MUH MILK MUH EEEEEBIL TOOOOAAAARIES
>muh dead husband
>literally English
Visiting my grandma right now though, apparently hers is Andrew Tyrie who is a pretty top lad

Nothing, I can't afford food at the moment desu.

>tfw dying for a pizza

this is me

He's like a shit version of Lenin, he's a massive hypocrite.

>tfw used to get a free large dominos pizza twice a week

Puts you off eventually though.

You guys have some dank propaganda vids from mosely? Currently watching "Sir Oswald Mosley - British Revolutionary" on repeat a bit.

I'm not liking these new fivers lads, they're too small, too shiny and I don't like the way they crumple and feel

>This is me
> looks like a turkroach
> top kek

You're going to be so disappointed when there's a second referendum immediately before Article 50 and Remain 2.0 wins.

Turk detected

Did you work there or something? How can one get free pizza?

>german watching moseley on repeat
It's happening.

shut your mouth kaffir

100% bavarian phenotype

There would be blood on the streets if that ever happened.

>this is what lib dems actually believe

youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY

youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk

youtube.com/watch?v=JDf2G1vyNX8

I used to volunteer at uni. Only good thing that ever came out of that students union tbqh.

It's an offer lad

No, I'm an atheist. I just disagree with pretty much everything he says. Tries too hard to be eloquent to disguise his awful views.

Karen is confirmed to be Queen of brit/pol/!

There is nothing wrong with Mosley, he wanted to stop the war. This guy is inspiring too. I often put Mosley or Hitler on my 2nd monitor or just listen to them in the background.

Though nothing compares to Hitler in terms of giving speeches, if you don't need subtitles for Hitler that is.

Thanks, need to expand my propaganda collection.

Of course you are mohammed
> claims to be pure Aryan German
>Isn't attacking migrants
>Pic related is pure Aryan, you're not

>thinking the British public cares that much

Plenty of other countries have voted against the EU and nothing changed.

Literally who

Which parts do you find awful? Genuinely interested.

strawpoll.me/11266575

strawpoll.me/11266575

strawpoll.me/11266575

strawpoll.me/11266575

strawpoll.me/11266575

strawpoll.me/11266575

He's clearly SS not whermacht

Rather dangerous to have a propaganda folder in Germany inst it? Good luck tho, hope things get better soon

I have many ss pics so I saved that one as whermacht so I could find it easier desu

Face facts, it's what's going to happen.

There's no way they can spin one referendum as "giving the people a choice" and then block another and it's been such a clusterfuck so far, a big chunk of Leave voters will switch to Remain to try and get some stability back, in addition to the apathetic and protest voters who'll be kicked into gear.

They're here forever

Britswede from last night jumping in

Is Nick Clegg still doing public speaking? Was Pretty sure he'd be to embarassed to show his face in front of the Lib Dems again...

Slit your own throat commie. Your ideology is dead. I broke all the fingers on both of an Antifa's hands, and he cried for his mommy. Meanwhile your cuck friends can outnumber right wingers 100 to 1 and you still get stabbed.

Losers don't get a voice. Go size the means of shit production by blowing your own brains out.

>Stage 4 bargaining
Still at stage 4 lad, thought after 3 and a half months you would have moved on a bit further. sad

Why would it be dangerous? The only thing dangerous would be presenting NatSoc propaganda/swastikas through official channels, i.e. facebook and stuff. I can have on my computer anything I want except CP obviously, I can hang Nazi flags in my room if they are not visible from the street through my window etc... nothing illegal about it.

Only publicly displaying Nazi information/symbols, playing down their "crimes" or denying the holocaust would get me some shit, otherwise everything is fine.

>he's still going
K E K
Face it Tim, nobody with any credibility is advocating another referendum and nobody is going to vote for you or your wet blanket party

You tell em son

>nu-pol

> a big chunk of Leave voters will switch to Remain to try and get some stability back

What instability? The Tory's quickly and efficiently replaced Cameron, Nige stepped down because his work was done and despite a fall the Pound and the markets are now performing again. The only instability is the Labour party, and since they're not in power, it's not an issue.

Oh I thought they did raids recently on people.

Fine, whatever. Just don't post here complaining when it actually happens.

Leaving the EU is going to be an absolute mess across the board. The politicians might talk tough now, but by the 11th hour, they'll be looking for ANYTHING to weasel their way out of it and a second referendum that let's them throw their hands down up and say "well, we gave it to the people and the people decided, so it's not our fault" without ruining their careers a few weeks/months later when things really go to shit.

>Clegg killed the Lib Dems
>Labour killed themselves

We're gonna need a new party over here.

MAte, get a grip.

I don't disagree, it just suddenly became apparent how the fire is rising in Germany again.

I've made pasta with tomato and bacon bits sauce, slipped when I was putting the chili stuff in so its pretty toasty. Nice though.

Meant for

>two major political parties one of which is in government having leadership contests, the economy shitting itself at the thought of brexit and only recovering due to people realising it's not over yet and Britain already becoming a 2nd rate power on the world stage isn't instability in the eyes of the normal person

Sounds /comfy/ lad. I love pasta and tomato sauce.

Thoughts on who's gonna win the Labour contest lads? Or have i missed the results already?

>I often put Mosley or Hitler on my 2nd monitor or just listen to them in the background.

MAte, think like a politician. Six months- year after Brexit when the economy is it tatters, people are lining up at the food banks again, Scotland is about to vote for independence again and a whole host of other things going wrong, you think anyone currently in power wants to go down in history as the ones who let that happen? "Theresa May, the second female prime minister and the one who oversaw the breakup of Britain"?

They'll want a legacy of business as usual, and will do anything to get it.

I never denied that there wasn't any instability following the referendum Tim. My point was that we recovered quickly.

If there was another referendum the damage to the UK being a democratic country would be massive.

It would be a massive tool for opposing parties to attack anyone who proposes a second referendum. It would be a huge stab in the back.

>>two major political parties one of which is in government having leadership contests, the economy shitting itself at the thought of brexit and only recovering due to people realising it's not over yet and Britain already becoming a 2nd rate power on the world stage isn't instability in the eyes of the normal person

>there are people in this thread who say 'tomato' like 'tomayto'

Disgraceful

Corbyn. He's people powered.

>MAte, think like a politician

You may forfeit your passport if you say that in my books.

britain more like SHITTainN lol am i rite guys?

potayto potahto

ter-mart-o

Good for you. Does the average person see it like that though? Does the rest of the world see it like that?

They'd just need to spin it as more democracy. "We gave you a choice before, now you get to choose again before we do something irreversible to make sure it's what you really want".

Expect to see "democracy allows you to change your mind later" cropping up as a talking point.

when will you anglos stop ruining europe?

>it's fedora to claim that politicians will try to weasel out of a bad situation

Let's call the whole thing a thoroughly nice chap, and it doesn't matter what race he is.

>tomatoes
>not whimsical scarlet saladberries

Talking of, is there anyone in here that pronounces potato as "po-tar-to" like how you'd say tomato? My granddad is the only person I've known to have, but that might just be because he was Welsh.

>germany

Literally none of that will happen.

>Tfw all the lefties had to do was slowly funnel migrants in ensuring they never get out of power
>tfw they overplayed there hand
>tfw people don't give a fuck about PC anymore
>tfw the future is bright

You're mixing up Anglos and Germans mate.

Yes they did, but that was for the cases where people literally wrote on public facebook walls things like "put them in concentration camps and gas them" and stuff like this.

Only if you go full retard in places like this, it will happen. It usually happens to low IQ idiots posting with their real name on kikebook.

Still I don't agree with that. We claim to have freedom of speech, but obviously we have not. Germany needs to have a few terror attacks or a small civil war, maybe some commie uprisings just like during the Weimar Republic, that'll do the trick and fascim will gain further momentum.

Sadly our "far right" party is rather new, rather retarded but can expect 20-30% in the next federal elections in 2017. They are the fastest rising party ever (the NSDAP needed 13 years for what the AfD will do in just 4) but they still have a lot to learn. They don't want to be a governing party anyway, they say they want to be part of the opposition to get more experience.

Well, we'll have to see won't we, seeing as Mummy May isn't going to actually tell us what is happening with the negotiations.

Nice autistic fantasies there Pedro.

>Post yfw the May-Reich ends non-European immigration slowly reversing the ethnic genocide blair started

>Thinking you can even comprehend what some of most informed and intelligent people that are being briefed by the civil service are thinking.
>Can you also give me the euro numbers

And did you listen to her reason why?

Isn't she a lesbian?

I want to believe.

Unfortunately

I think if the loonies keep pushing for a hard WTO option there will be a push for a second ref or a kick into the long grass option (Like beg the other members states to approve an extension to negotiations).

But I think May is a different sort of character, there are numerous accounts of people saying once she has said or agreed something in private she will stick to it. So she might view this as an opportunity to be one of the greats, to carry the country out of the EU.

when the fucks is may's speech it was 7:30 then 8 and now i guess delayed again?

there is no face for that because it'll never happen

Aestheticism is the only real thing going for fascism. I can't really say I have much respect for Mosley other than the fact he was a brilliant orator and a political maverick akin to Joseph Chamberlain. But the fact of the matter is, the man was a socialist, completely disloyal, a national threat, and wanted a European super-state.

Enoch and Nigel have done much, much more to try to protect the British identity and culture than Mosley ever could. And they were true patriots in a way the BUF could only dream of being.

>genocide
Last time I checked there's no mass killings

Don't really need to kill them to reverse it, if society becomes hostile enough to them, they'll probably just leave.

What speech?

>no blairite gf

we are trying to fix and you keep getting in the way! hurry up and go!

THERESA MAY IS UP IN ~10M

webtv.un.org/

webtv.un.org/

webtv.un.org/

>People hate immigration openly now
>May needs to bring down immigration numbers to sustain the reich
>Kills all non-EU immigration to keep everyone happy
>White Utopia intensifies

Something about not revealing our hand prematurely right? Reveal our hand, to people who would have to already know our hand as we're conducting deals with them?

Lads my ac is fucked, please send help, I'm melting here

>Killing members of the group includes direct killing and actions causing death.
>Causing serious bodily or mental harm includes inflicting trauma on members of the group through widespread torture, rape, sexual violence, forced or coerced use of drugs, and mutilation.
>Deliberately inflicting conditions of life calculated to destroy a group includes the deliberate deprivation of resources needed for the group’s physical survival, such as clean water, food, clothing, shelter or medical services. Deprivation of the means to sustain life can be imposed through confiscation of harvests, blockade of foodstuffs, detention in camps, forcible relocation or expulsion into deserts.
>Prevention of births includes involuntary sterilization, forced abortion, prohibition of marriage, and long-term separation of men and women intended to prevent procreation.
>Forcible transfer of children may be imposed by direct force or by fear of violence, duress, detention, psychological oppression or other methods of coercion. The Convention on the Rights of the Child defines children as persons under the age of 18 years.

She's a qt chubby but not Blairite enough

Liz kendall is the chosen one

Aaaah I see
Mosley never got a chance after the Jews had him locked up

>" deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its
physical destruction in whole or in part"

I don't go for the term 'white genocide' myself because it just makes people shut down when you mention it but the definition can easily be stretched to Europe right now

You do realise that thanks to Brexit, MORE non Europeans will come here? Part of the Leave campaign was based on it being unfair and even racist for Europeans to be given an advantage.

Surely you want more Canadians and Australians and fewer Romanians and Poles?

>Part of the Leave campaign was based on it being unfair and even racist for Europeans to be given an advantage.
Nobody bought that shit, it was pretty obvious what was going on

How can we help lad?

Certainly, but we all know that's not what we're going to get isn't it?

Goodbye Pavlov, hello Shitpak and his 15 kids.

Not clicking that.

>wanting subversive super-leftist leaves instead of based christian poles
mfw

That was to convince normies it's not racist to vote leave

Americans > Australians > Canadians > Poles > Indians > Czechs

And what was going on was all the immigrants from outside the EU voted for Leave so as to give cousin Arsefan a better place in the queue.

Everyone was posting it in the previous referendum threads, saying how cool and based they were.

We've got Czech's living downstairs. Their food stinks.

The thing about the poles is we are getting their lower class, basically the equivalent of chavs and stuff like that. The rest of the poles e.g. the ones who came after the 2nd world war are great.

When is May speaking?

This fiji guy had be going on forever now

Yeah my grandparents came then and we're great.

>This fiji guy had be going on forever now
Non-native spotted

Next

I think you might be a bit biased famalam

>Not wanting to take in child refugees
Explain this Brit/pol/

>catholics
>christian

wot

If they have family in the UK then their family should go to Calais to be with them.

If they have no family in the UK then they have no reason to come to the UK over France.

>owner of a local retail park donates to UKIP, has loads of anti EU signs and flies a crossed out EU flag above the store
>tfw he employs loads of Poles.

They grow up into terrorists and third-generation muslims are the most alienated of all.

The sentence is grammatically incorrect.

I'm fine with sending them food and supplies to stay safe but we can't take everyone that wants to come here.

Best thing we can do is stop this war which is less just than the Iraq war.

can she get to the point ffs

She only just started lmao

Not if we only take the orphans, then they will get assimilated as long as they are not put into tower hamlets.

U WOT M8?

Who fucking cares lad

czech urself b4 u rek urself

I do, peasant.

>May ratifies the Paris agreement

Fuck

>tfw consituency with lowest population
>tfw one of the swingiest consituencies

I feel powerful. It's a shame we dumped based Esther for a Corbyn-loving hippy though. She doesn't even live in our borough.

You can send some qt Czech women

Slavomir and Ivanovic can stay home

Theresa May rambling about pointless shit on the world stage

She should have hit them with DAT BREXIT MOFO

Your fucking British flag is the wrong way around you damn pleb

Dafties

11/9 would read again.

>wants to abduct children and force them to become civically british
How progressive of you.

I never said I was progressive.

You are retard.
Why you can't spot typing error?

Lads help

May sounds nervous tbqh lads

>Paris agreement

Literally who cares.

Co2 in the atmosphere have been the lowest they've been in 600 million years.

This climate change bollocks has gone too far.

What? Learn to use English correctly, you illiterate.

Or, we take them and put them in the blood factories. Seeing as the Syrians are true Aryan Germans.

Shes got the eyes of an 80 year old. Fuck me, that is sad.

What with?

How cucked of you?

I must admit I do feel sorry for her knowing she'll got taken as a sex slave, even if she was brought the UK the result would be the same. Some rape gang would pick her up.

wtf I hate May now

You plop down $500k to relocate her then if you're so upset about it.

My ac is fucked, my apartment is like the inside of a volcano.

Interesting question.

What's your ranking for girl's ethnicities?

For me, it has to be:

Mulatto > Paki > Arab > White > Black > Asian

She's got the mannerisms of a 50 year old, its pretty sad.

That being said we can't take all the worlds troubles.

wtf I love mass immigration now

Fuck off to Pakistan or Saudi Arabia, lad.

Make a paper fan

Why?

Nice list Ahmed, want to bring it to the Tower?

I'm white.

Except he fucking hated the BNP, and called them out as the edgy cunts that they are.

>tackle all forms of extremism
>islamist AND neonazi

Mummy May coming for Cred Forums and Pepe when?

White > Arab > Asian > Indian/Paki >Power gap > Black

Your tastes aren't.

>brexit destroying every political party
Top kek

NEW THREADINGTON

Definitive list of ethnic preferences for the non-retarded European Man:

White >>>>>>>>>> Slav > East Asian > Subcontinental >>> East African >>>> West African >>>>>>> Aboriginals

>just out of shot, thousands of military age men with iphones

>white
whatever you say Mr Ahmed

ETERNAL

t. arab

Tastes confirmed for not white

My only known ancestors are English and one Scandi, literally no Arab in me.

You need to take responsibility for this man..
youtu.be/bwDffzMP3iM

>tfw Kstew will never kick your balls with her gf

Ur mufa woz an amster nd ur farfa smelt ov eldaburries

No they didn't, except maybe our ANZAC allies and sihks.

Then you're just a race traitor without any excuse.

White > Arab > Mulatto > Latina > Pakistani > Black > East Asian

Anglo>non-humans

I'm not actively breeding with Arabs lad.