Does IQ matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The argument will never end. People that score high think it matters. People that score lower don't. There's nothing to discuss.

Since it can be proved that niggers have measurably lower IQ's, no.
We need "diversity."

Categorically incorrect.

IQ correlates with functionality. Higher IQ means more able to perform. Low IQ means more likely to commit robbery, rape, breaking end entering, murder.

More IQ = more godly
Less IQ = more animal

Source: your ass

:^) you sure told him Jerry

I think you mean more likely to get caught committing a crime.

Goering
High IQ
Robbed a bunch of art museums

Depends.

Chinks and Jews have higher IQ than Whites.

More White countries (Anglo-saxon heritage) accomplish more than anyone else.

t. low IQ

Only if it's an extreme in one way or another. Sub 80 and 160+ is when it matters. For everyone else it really doesn't

t. 116 IQ

>chinks

Do you really think the average Chinese or Laotian has a higher IQ than the average American or Englishman? Think about how many of the chinks live in squalor in a hut in the middle of field farming rice all day, every day for the rest of their lives. The only reason we think they're smart is because the smart ones make their way to the west. It's all we're exposed to

where can i find some credible iq test?

Not sure if 127 is high, which is mine, but I don't think it matters much.
Average iq in East Asian counties is super high, but the richest and most powerful countries are in the West.
I always use the analogy of a wise old man vs. a not so wise young man. Your intelligence doesn't necessarily translate into real world avantage.

Success = préparation + opportunity

I've never taken one but I imagine it's probably below average. I'm just not that smart. Thank God I was at least smart enough to realize that not going to college was the smart choice.
I also don't drink or do drugs because I fear becoming even stupider.

wow, it must suck to be that average and assume you know shit about when IQ matters
talk about Dunning-Kruger

t.140 psychiatrist tested

Chinks in China are 100. Chinks in the US are at 105, but that's because the smarter ones move to the US.

Ashkenazi jews are at 107, by the way, not 115 as one faulty study suggested.

For comparison, nig nogs in the US are at 85. In Africa the average is about 80, though that hides some substantial regional variation.

Charles Manson had the IQ of 108 before he could even read or write. I still think he cant read or right.

All IQ is, is the study of people's logic when forced to make decisions. You dont need to be educated to make a logical choice. IQ is just economics.

Culture does play an influence.

Get tested by a professional. Online quizzes don't work

The Chinese tell all bad students to stay home, they are also prone to academic fraud. Japan and south Korea is another question. The askehnazi iq is over blown, it is very high, but more in very specific sub sets of the test. Part of their strategy seems, to make female jews sleep with the elite of the host country.

>IQ is just economics

Nothing about this statement makes sense.

i can tell you have a low iq

>1 post by this ID

sage goes into the options field.

In what way, bong?

I got redpilled by fucking CK 1 of all things, when it comes to congenital traits and character traits.

Your IQ and capabilities don't matter until you reach a position of power,
or wield enough resources and power. It simply doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, of course you will outperform the worse people, but you will take
orders from worse people and live significantly worse than your employers.

Don't ask me about IQ, it is not a good measure by itself, as proven by Mensa membership often being irredeemable, total imbeciles.

This guy really seems to get it.

Ask Africa

In the fact that better education systems equals better overall IQ.

Chinks only do core subjects like math and stuff. Their cirriculum is basically just revising an IQ test, which is why they probably do so good at IQ tests.

Look at India, the wealthy and better off have higher IQs than those poor people. Mainly they are wealthy because of higher IQs, but their is a massive difference of like 30 IQ points. India is the perfect example, theres many sub races in India with different scores, differing across different geographical locations of India. Obviously race does play a part, but if you have a good education system then you are more likely to have a hugher IQ than someone else.

Not always the case. Some people just do have higher IQs than others.

Lol
youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c

Hermann Goering had genius level IQ. Look at how well he handled the Luftwaffe. (spoiler: most of the party hated him with a deep passion and his incompetence costed Cuckmany the war)

You tell me.