Say something nice to each other in this thread. We're on one side after all. Almost...

Say something nice to each other in this thread. We're on one side after all. Almost. Use this opportunity and be friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WGKU8awk7Vg
youtube.com/watch?v=G6bVtqbUXqs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most of you probably don't smell too bad.

Russia has always helped India. My grandfather studied in USSR and his best buddy setup the maths department on one of our premier engineering colleges which is still considered to be the gold standard.

That's why I will always hold Russian people in high regard

I insult a lot of you because the English are supposed to hate most other nationalities because of muh conquest, but I really like most of you a lot

I shower two times a day with a good strawberry shower gel.
You're not fat and can control your anus in Walmart.

I would fuck that snail.

You too can control anus and not raping anyone.

fuck you, slav.

tandoori, masala and curry is pretty good, pajeet. Also, your fellow countrymen at 7/11 are always nice and friendly

Well at least we're accurate!

You Christians are the best part of /pol.

i like your history

I actually really like brits. Sorry I make fun of you about the nogunz thing, it's all in good fun.

I'm a churka.

The majority of Murricans are bro-tier. Enjoy your yesgunz for me

youtube.com/watch?v=WGKU8awk7Vg

Canada isn't all that bad...

>not posting the real feel worthy one

youtube.com/watch?v=G6bVtqbUXqs

I respect the fact that American Police are capable of enforcing the law, in direct contrast to ours.

I wish we could all be friends.
>Tfw I have none.

You all make me so damn comfy.

I honestly love Poland. You'll never get me to say it out loud, but Poles are the most based Europeans by a long shot.

Me too and i only talk to someone on imageboards.

Despite our race, religion, and cultural differences, I hope to have a beer or two with all of you.

Enough friendship for today?

Russians are generally nice people
Americans can be stupid, but their curiosity (at least from what i've experienced) towards other cultures is fascinating
Indians are the best immigrants we have in the country. I like your people
...Well, uh, i bet you're a cool person
Brits are still held in high regard over here, and i've met alot of cool Brits throughout time. Be it Scottish, Welsh or English

I do like you guys

you had a great leader

Aww, thanks ameribro

If serbos stay in their land we kewl.
Amerifats are ok sometimes.

I unironically wish blessings from Jesus Christ upon all of Cred Forums. May the light of the Lord shine upon you, may your path be clear and may you be free from the bondage of sin.

> ...yeah? Our place or yours pajeet? ( i think we all know the answer to that)

Nah, seriously, Indiabros need to send us some pictures of their local area sometime. It could be a great and noble country as a whole (and not just in gdp)

You're not a fag today , I guess.

i dont feel mad today. thanks for this thread

I'd suck your dick!

decent id get

Despite all, at least the Muslims have some form of God in their mind as opposed to 6-year olds and BBC.

Oh wait...

Then pucker up, buttercup

Most of you are okay, don't go to Reddit tomorrow.

>BLACKED

I know if you're on here you aren't shitting on a beach and are probably bro tier.

Dumb anime poster...

I'm still going to accuse you of it though. Give the community phone back now.

Poo in loo u shitskin nigger

I'd die for Hungary if it was needed

Most kind people I've encountered while traveling. :3

And I'd die for Poland. My best friend is Polish and his family are some of the nicest people I've ever met. Their accents are a bit hard to understand but I think I've gotten it down for the most part at this point

You have some hope I guess.

You're not as bad as they make you to be.

>Tainting Hachikuji
Disrespectful desu

>trips
What did Kek mean by this?

When will you fegits conquer Fyrom?

How's life as an english teacher?

I like that you cheeky fucks got rid of left parties.

I know a baker who is Albanian. A good man who makes good bread. I guess you could say the same for you.

Not bad considering it was never my goal.

I love all of you guys. I try to be as non leafy as possible

You look a little less fat today, user.

>I try to be as non leafy as possible
You're a very considerate human being, user.

Sorry I'm full of shit all the time,It's hard for me to admit it because not doing so is funnier

Your space program in the 60s was the tits, wish there was another space race t b h

Theres only a 40% chance you're not white

I'm a jew, say nice things about me

You danes, finns and norwgians are all right. DonĀ“t shitpost on Cred Forums tomorrow.

Russia rescued Orthodoxy, which makes it the only true Holy Land left in the world.

You are all actually pretty alright. Don't come to my hood tomorrow. Happening buckets will be posted.

We all know that Shinobu is best girl
Monkey is 2nd

I do love myself a good bagel

I would make you a bagel

Your people are almost as good as us at banking.

I think all countries are absolute except for America, Russia and Japan

you have best death metal

Absolutely shit*

Crab is best, followed closely by bat, with snail crawling into third place.

i like americans too desu. 90% of american posters are lads.

btw I want to say I really respect Christians despite having different beliefs

There is a kosher sandwich place at the end of my street that has a really good pastrami, ham, and some third meat I forget sandwich.

You like canada too, right?

None of you have Trudeau as a leader.

I admire your ability to have the history you do and still have the veneer of the moral highground

I like Hockey. You also have a very beautiful country.

>tfw all this camaraderie

I assume we would all help each other if shit went down in one of our countries.

Although I dislike many policies tied to the right wing of my country, I respect the source of frustrations many have with liberal america and think many issues many Americans have with the country are valid and aren't addressed with respect or empathy. We're all in the same country and we should be nice to each other in trying to steer clear of the shitter.

Thanks

>anyone liking canada after your constant trash tier shitposting
You guys think way too highly of yourselves

Wait no not ham.
Fuck I can't remember what's in it because they recognize me and I haven't actually had to order in months.

Russiya has a very rich background and I am deeply saddened I am only half ruskie

Chickpeas.

I envy your freedom

NO.

I envy your economy, also, your country seems like a paradise comparrd to mine... maybe I will emigrate some day

I love timtam.

sounds like my usual place, kosher delis have amazing quality and they always give you way more food than needed

For this thread only, Argentina ia a white country.

Corned beef, pastrami, and salami with swiss cheese.

Thanks for awesome music
both traditional and modern

I envy your culture, also, your country seems like a paradise compared to mine... maybe I will emigrate some day

You guys have the balls to tell the globalist to go fuck themselves.

Some of the friendliest foreigners I've ever met have been Indians.

Your attitude to carry on during hardships is admirable.

You guys have some of the most aesthetic designs for automobiles and architecture.

I enjoy some of your beer.

I like how you can make Aussies seem intelligent.

You will always be one of my favorite allies.

You guys don't constantly blame everything on a country that nuked you...twice.

You guys are great a copying trademarked goods and passing them off as your own.

Generally hard working and deserve better than the government you have.

You inspire cucks everywhere.

You hide Nazi plunder well.

Bantz.

I like your folklore.

I am half Peruvian, and I very much wish to visit someday.

Incans seemed very advanced for what they were.

you guys have great fl autists

>Not liking Cat

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I have lived in 9 different countries on 3 continents. And there's awesome people everywhere. And the best of them like crude humour and dabbling in politics... Just like you guys.

God tier thread.