Aesthetics

What is the most beautiful country in Europe and why is it Spain?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/super-rich-swiss-village-opts-for-200000-fine-instead-of-accepting-10-refugees-a7053826.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unfortunately Hispanics have ruined Spanish aesthetics.

it's not anymore since you fucking german tourists ruined all the Costa Brava and Majorqua, by invading it every summer.

>August in Majorqua is literally Germany.
>unbermensch attitudes demonstration at his best

all i know is that some german hawaiian makes good gypsy spanish music

That place looks like a properly built favella.

That place was built centuries before you sudacas invented favelas

Switzerland, no question. All those little towns nestled in between giant mountains and clear lakes. WHITE MAN COME HOME

this

>I'll never live in Switzerland

Why live.

they are completely un-cucked too
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/super-rich-swiss-village-opts-for-200000-fine-instead-of-accepting-10-refugees-a7053826.html

I even saw a White Genocide sticker in Lucerne

Good taste, but I prefer Portugal.

I liek spein

poor cucks get to live outside the castle ahahah btfo

Sweden

This is west coast Grebbestad

Why do you keep spamming this? Nobody cares about your indio/moor heritage.

Too bad it'll be a fucking Islamic ghetto by 2020

South barbossa is 55% moor.

I'm 0% Moor, unlike you.

Norway is also pretty comfy

Croatia. Dalmatia specifically.

I FUCKIGN LOVE TOUSIANT I WISH IT WAS REAL

Kek will rule the earth and he will be a coal miner

I thought Portugal was the most beautiful from my Europe travels. Lisbon is probably the prettiest European city I've been to.

Bavaria was a close second, but beautiful in a different way.

For me, it's Hungary. I really like my country, so my judgement towards other countries is kind of biased. Normally, you should feel like your home country is the most beautiful in the World, regardless of it's faults.

Scotland.

San Marino. Comfy status off the charts, and there's a huge cliff with a castle on top.

>well built houses and towns that match the cultural heritage of the people living in them and the environment they're in are comfy

Wow. It's like they are trying to destroy who we are by their modernist architecture and ideas.

looks like some shitty favela

There is a saying here that God gaves us one final piece of his creation, piece of land that he intended for himself and populated it with the biggest idiots.

I say it's true.

could depression even be possible???

Also mote

*more

that's because it was intended for Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia, instead of subhuman slavs

U.K

Meh, I really could not be offended. I just wonder why would you be so rude, but hey, do as you wish.

This is what you're giving up, Sweden.

>ameriga doesn't have beautiful/comfy villages and cities like yurope does
It's not fucking fair

It's the norm

>most beautiful country
>posts buildings/villages

U.S. is clearly the most beautiful country in the world. Add in Hawaii, Alaska, and U.S. Virgin Islands and it's a no-brainer. Diversity of climate and biomes creates a non-argument. Find me another country with everything we've got.

We had some qt cities but they've been overrun by niggers.

Portugal

Another one with good taste.

Norway,Iceland,Northern Sweden,Italy,Germany,France,Czech Republic are some of the most aesthetic

Among all the beautiful panoramas your country has (looking at you beautiful green hills with comfy villages scattered around) you post this...