Pic related is one of the key arguments of the left when it comes to multiculturalism

Pic related is one of the key arguments of the left when it comes to multiculturalism.
And they spew said argument all the time.

But I've never seen any actual data on it. Is there any at all? I'm curious.

Also, feel free to spam thread with data against it, I'm sure you've got loads of that.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
ted.com/talks/tal_golesworthy_how_i_repaired_my_own_heart?language=en
youtube.com/watch?v=rd6j-rld08Y
buildwithchrome.com/builder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How is this an argument

last time I checked, NYC had individual areas divided by race or nationality, it's not a mixing pot there, and it certainly has nothing to do with fucking legos

It's not really an argument. If you must respond, use one of the alt-right's similarly retarded rubik's cube or paint mixing analogies.

Are you high OP?

Always wondered why my Lego's were different colors
>Swedish invention
It all makes sense now

hahah dont you like good ethnic food bro? : )

what do you mean diversity isn't a strength? uh it JUST IS bro : )))))))

not

Looks like an argument of the right, to me.

>everyone is diverse; strong wall
>everyone is a gray mixed blob; easily falls

data is not needed

The correct response to any leftist propaganda is "Fuck off, kike."

Usually walls are made of the same bricks stacked competently, maybe with different colorants to make it look pretty.

>Diversity is strength
There's a reason why they never buried dead peasant builders into the actual Great Wall.

It affects the consistency and therefore the structural integrity of the Wall itself.

As a side note the Wall failed not because it was breached but because the somebody opened it's gates.

Food for thought.

Then why are homogeneous societies like Japan and China doing so well?

their argument is
"look at america, it is strong and diverse therefore it is strong because it is diverse"

However the difference is that when America was unselective in its immigration, it got immigrants almost entirely from european countries.

And since WW2 it has been very selective about which immigrants from africa, th iddle east and asia it lets into the country, resulting in those immigrants being very successful contributing to America's academic and technological success.

Whereas what many european countries are doing is being not selective at all about which immigratns tehy let in from the middle east and africa and expecting the same result as in america.

In reality what they're getting is trash.

Exactly what I thought this was what it was saying at first.

a stack of lego bricks is a key argument for multiculturalism?

What will happen is that at some point some of the bricks will disappear and there will be only one color left.

I get it
Because a multiculturalist soviety is more able to adapt to change?
You know kinda like with evolution. A population needs genetic diversity to be able to adapt to change

correct?

The wall on the right looks faggoty as fuck

it's danish

wtf i hate lego now

But what happens when the black lego blows up few of other legos?

Yeah I think that's it.
Just throw em all together and let the strongest survive.

There's a difference?

>If you don't use the black legos ISIS will win

Oy vey

I prefer this argument for fucking off and leaving me the hell alone.

that pic is racist because the falling blocks are homogenous black.
which is incidentally also absolutely correct, looking at africa and all.
lefty racism exposed again.

PEOPLE ARE NOT BRICKS!

#STOPRACISM

Thank you for finding a picture of exactly what I was thinking.

I googled Jenga Lego hoping to find some mix of bricks not matching
This came up
Coincidence?
I THINK NOT

As always, the lefts ideas dont eork in the real world.

Sweden's cuck island.

BUILD A WALL WITH THE CORPSES OF YOUR ENEMIES

So they are LITERALLY saying that all white people are the exact same?

Notice how the white blocks only have one shape

But we're the racists

It's fucking Duplo.

>implying you'll ever fucking have enough diversity' bricks of certain shape to build a decent wall

Wouldn't it make more sense if the diverse blocks were a bunch of weird pieces like the round and triangular ones?

Those aren't FUCKING LEGOS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

"They" are fucking idiots.
(pic related)
If each piece is as strong as a 2*8 piece (education and shit) and stacked up like this cooperatively,
the structure will stay up no matter what color it is.

One problem. Those are all Legos.

Niggers are more Mega-Blocks.... Look similar but can't function as well as Legos. You ever try and use Mega-Blocks and Legos together???? The legos fit well and are made of nice plastic while the Mega-Blocks are made of cheap plastic and don't stay together.... and fuck up whatever you're making.

So much for diversity.

It's a terrible analogy, whites are the reason we have civilisation at all, multiculturalism is only serving to dismantle it.

Why are they using Lego bricks to make their case when they could just use the example of strong ethnically diverse nations such as Yugoslavia, Rwanda and Syria?

Ive never looked at legos as being multicultural... they're fucking lego blocks

Jesus fuck.

I give up.
I should have used an image that used no lego and only text.

Nice one CTR, have a few cents on me

There is no evidence for it. The people that spread this meme live in homogenous upper-class neighborhoods.

Librals thinking evrybody just magically helps each other and there is no ethnic conflict.

Diversity? in order to fit together, all the blocks have to conform to the same standards...
Ever played with Legos? I used to as a child... It was my favorite kind of present to receive... one day a distant relative gave me a lego knock-off set. Guess what, it didn't fit with my Legos... the blocks were of different dimensions, and had different interlocking mechanism... Can't assume that all plastic toy blocks are the same
and can be mixed, if they conform to different standards...

There's data showing that pro-social behaviors disappear in diverse neighborhoods. Diverse neighborhoods become impersonal and shitty in many ways. archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
"the greater the diversity in a community, the fewer people vote and the less they volunteer, the less they give to charity and work on community projects. In the most diverse communities, neighbors trust one another about half as much as they do in the most homogenous settings. The study, the largest ever on civic engagement in America, found that virtually all measures of civic health are lower in more diverse settings."

The picture shows cooperation between distinct cultural groups, not interbreeding.

"In documenting that hunkering down, Putnam challenged the two dominant schools of thought on ethnic and racial diversity, the "contact" theory and the "conflict" theory. Under the contact theory, more time spent with those of other backgrounds leads to greater understanding and harmony between groups. Under the conflict theory, that proximity produces tension and discord.

Putnam's findings reject both theories. In more diverse communities, he says, there were neither great bonds formed across group lines nor heightened ethnic tensions, but a general civic malaise. And in perhaps the most surprising result of all, levels of trust were not only lower between groups in more diverse settings, but even among members of the same group."

it looks more like
>pic related

"In a recent study, Glaeser and colleague Alberto Alesina demonstrated that roughly half the difference in social welfare spending between the US and Europe -- Europe spends far more -- can be attributed to the greater ethnic diversity of the US population. Glaeser says lower national social welfare spending in the US is a "macro" version of the decreased civic engagement Putnam found in more diverse communities within the country."

So you guys in Europe who are letting in millions of shitskins can look forward to a future that looks more like the US. Say goodbye to your socialized healthcare, paid vacations, and high taxes.

OP's statement, or the concept of "strength in diversity"?

I agree with OP, this phrase needs to be questioned. I'd like to see the left give examples of how diversity makes us "stronger" and what that means exactly.

Also, about OP's image - The globalists are pushing race mixing, so they want to make everyone into the gray blocks. Why do they want us all to be the same if we are stronger when we're diverse? Can't have both.

one million hours in ms paint

Man I fucking hated Mega Blocks

6 gorrillion hours in MS paint.

>denmark
>island
jesus what do they teach you over there?

I'm pretty sure most of Denmark is made of Jutland peninsula.

I get it. Strong minorities build better walls. Good, And now stay the fuck out, the west belongs to the whites.

All of the falling blocks are black. Are you saying blacks can't make it on their own, OP? Way to be a racist bigoted fag, Norway.

>Ungaria
>bozgor
>the west
>whites
you've had enough kush for today

Even if it were true (it's not), does it matter? Nationalists are capable of thinking on a global scale. Adopting the "diversity is strength" mindset will only lead to one race, one bland culture worldwide. This is such a basic truth that I refuse to believe liberals cannot grasp it, and instead must be lead to the conclusion that they're acting entirely with some ulterior motive, subversion on the highest scale.

>implying that a black 4 square loge piece is the same as a blue/orange/white lego piece.

Made me kek

if humans were equel , born equel , with the same predipositions then maybe.

But niggers are more violet and aggresive rape rape
And whites more inteligent and social, working togheter to overcome odds.

Evolution made whites like this since the shit ones were exiled from comunties and died in the COLD

While niggers success in africa was determined by if i steal yo shit and rape your wife , i have yo shit and twice as many kids.

Thus survivial.

Diversity is mixing all the colors of the rainbow in the same bowl. What color does it turn out? Shit brown.

this and only this

>Pic related is one of the key arguments of the left when it comes to multiculturalism.
>And they spew said argument all the time.
But crime stats disagree.

Ey, FYROM, you're trying too hard, but nice dubs, kys

One could argue that monolithic societies are diversity on a worldwide scale. This does have its benefits as different regions would develop different immunities and shit like that.

Yeah problem isn't that diversity does not lend strength to a system, but that leftists are obsessed with irrelevant qualities to measure that diversity.
They forgot that race doesn't matter and think that if everyone's a different color good ideas will just bloom. In reality we need diversity of thought, regardless of race. In thoseither environments you really do get progress and innovation.

For instance this plumber designed a medical device that is more effective, cheaper, and safer than the established treatment. The company cent eluded medical professionals because of how they view the human body.
ted.com/talks/tal_golesworthy_how_i_repaired_my_own_heart?language=en

Yeah it's a ted talk but it's an old one.

if you dont love multiculturalism in western countries you are a faggot
the sooner their society gets destroyed from within the better

youtube.com/watch?v=rd6j-rld08Y

My usual reponse is as simple as "show me a society where people of different race or culture live together in harmony without any of the groups being overrepresented in crime, poverty or lack of education."

A FUCKING
F Y R O M
Y
R
O
M

well that's a load of shit. /d/iverse nation here.

shitskins just come to this country in hoards, stay bunched together because they aren't diverse in their own country, then the white people get cucked.
look up statistics from Brampton, Canada, it's 90% shitskins. look up Vancouver Canada, it's 90% Asians.
and guess what?
they're not "diversifying" this nation at all. fuck they don't even speak English properly or even try to. they stick with what they know and bitch that our methods of doing things don't work for them. of course this country is filled with liberal cucks so we bend over for them whenever they demand it. fuck diversity. every immigrant that doesn't want to incoperate themselves into this culture can go fucking die.

What if...

>he doesnt know how to stack bricks

nigga you're actually stupid

>can use any colour of bricks to accomplish the same goal
>diversity is an illusion
HMMMMMMMM
IM
THINKING

Diversity only works with a proper foundation (e.g., White Genetics & Western Civilization).

I was going to make something to challenge that image but I not creative enough. Maybe one of you fine young fellows could.

buildwithchrome.com/builder

What's the difference, faggot?

wow, really makes one's presynaptic neurons excrete excitating neurotransmitters into the synaptic cleft

>yfw most of the orange, black and red bricks actually have no pegs, and the whites and yellows are actually propping up the entire structure
Really revs up the old noggin

It just doesn't work. People mingle around people who are similar to them.
Just how humans work.

All its going to take is your daughter bringing home ONE and I mean ONE brown or black guy and you opinion is going to quickly change.

>People are legos
>legos are stronger when interlink
>people must all interlink like legos

I notice the columns falling in the background. That's what happens when people stand on their own. What I think this message means is that we must all form a human wall together and see how high we can get it. Then we will be strong.

I thought about it too

There is no data. This is a flat-out divide and conquer lie.

Thank you. Was skimming thru thread and this is first non shit post

Realistically, the connections between the same colored lego wall would be stronger, not to mention that the same colored wall looks better than a rainbow mess.

If all the pieces are a standardized shape and color, you don't have to struggle to fit them in a proper shape and create something bigger. With a huge mish-mash of different pieces, you have to go digging for weird pieces that might just fit right but still compromise the overall structure.

Multicultural societies are less stable, period. Whatever else are the benefits of multiculturalism, stability is not one of them, that's just a blatant lie.

Is there any real data disproving the allegation?

/thread

If you ever want to argue with this kind of bullshit poured on you take out black and yellow "bricks" and point out to the bullshitter that those blocks use standardized mechanisms to interlock which are not diverse at all.
Take out knife and cut down the interlocking "nipples" on one block and give both back to bullshitter wishing her/him good luck building wall with those "diverse" blocks because this is the real situation at hand.

More like this

it isnt, just a bunch of legos.
Best countries in the world are white, niggas just want to get what we worked for generations

ur comment and image are gold eheh

Look at the brick wall
All the bricks are the same
Argument invalidated

(((Multiculturalism))) without integration to the host culture is doomed to fail. The problem with ((("multi-culti"))) is that it's (intentionally) not designed for integration.

What good are high-IQ Chinks that come over here, if they refuse to speak English? They'd be limited to washing dishes in Chinese restaurants because no one would hire someone who won't learn English.

The same with wetbacks. They can't/won't speak English, so they can't find jobs. If they can't find jobs, they almost often resort to crime and eventually get killed.

You will adopt your host country's culture and language, or you will fail. You abandon who you WERE and become who you are NOW. If you're a no-good wetback, you will be a law-abiding and English-speaking American, or you deserve deportation. Or even death.

Fuck your Mexican heritage. It doesn't matter anymore. As far as you're concerned, you are American and NOTHING ELSE.