Duterte calls EU to fuck off

MANILA — President Duterte let loose a fresh string of tirades against the European Union, on Tuesday, after it called for a halt to extrajudicial killings of drug suspects in the Philippines.
“I read the condemnation of the EU against me. I will tell them, ‘fuck you.’ You’re doing it in atonement for your sins,” Mr. Duterte said in a speech before local government officials in Davao City.
Duterte said members of the European Union have become strict about the behavior of other nations due to their “guilt feelings” over the atrocities they had committed in the past.

Read more: globalnation.inquirer.net/145146/duterte-turns-ire-on-eu-calls-them-hypocrites-and-uses-f-word#ixzz4KosOFi3n

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ebaeHVOw7w
youtube.com/watch?v=rr9pNDJkFas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The 10's are shaping up to be the most sensational and nationalistic decade of recent history. Depending on how this goes we will all be remembering this decade like we remember the 80's now, when Trump was president and the Punisher got to become the leader of a world nation. God Bless Us.

Why can't we have a leader with balls like this in western countries?

These second world shit holes have the leaders, but not the general population to achieve greatness

baka

I think we should nuke you now
bye bye, we are better Asians than you

This is fucking brilliant!

Support an American meme candidate that speaks his mind. Forget that he also has a lot of shit to back it up. Support degenerate 3rd world presidents who speak their minds out of idiocy. Forget that this 3rd world degenerate president does NOT have anything to back up what he says other than his own thug mentality.

Duerte is just a degenerate fucktard who would probably have me executed if I lived in his country and said this. That's how much of a degenerate retard he is.

I think it's time to extradite you to the Philippines to be executed, user.

America is going to kick the ass of the Philippines just because their leader has shown that they're undiplomatic as fuck.

>pissing off the EU
>pissing off the US
>pissing off China
Your flagship is literally a fishing boat. Better suck up to the Aussies or you're toast.

As expected of the strongest race.

what?

WTF I love the Philippines now

Dude....
WEED! LMAO

smug

>Dat Austrian made mp9/TMP

Makes me proud to supply based Philos with Austrian weaponry.

My cleaning lady/nanny is boss. Love her more than any woman Ive ever fucked.

Free trade deal when?

I'm voting for Trump but Duterte is a fucking barbarian. Just because they have a similarity of being nationalistic doesn't mean they're on the same team. He's creating a bloody fusion of Mexico cartel war and the Salem witch hunts.

What's even more alarming is the applause for him I see from Singaporean or Chinese news pages saying "this is just what the Phillippines need! Shut up westerners if you don't have a better suggestion/you don't understand our culture!"

Do the Asians truly have no respect for individual life and that outdated of a view of drug use?

Who cares faggot

>reading inquirer
>believing in inquirer

Yellowturd, he didnt say fuck you EU, he was referring to a reporter who asked a u
question.

Drug users should honestly be executed in the streets as a display for the children.
Don't fucking do drugs.

Either migrant in process of taking over or terminal case of yellow fever

if ONLY that happened

It's a finn.

Every Asian (in Asia, not bananas) feels the burn of the opium wars.
In this region, it is taught the main reason China lost is due to its citizens became slobbering idiots hooked on drugs, unable to fend off the British economically and in combat.
And no, individual life is your thing. Here family comes first regardless. The first born is special because he/ she is the parents' retirement agent. 2nd child onwards is for profit. If you are childless, well, hope you saved up enough/ can get a roadside job cause social security is not a thing here.

>"Free trade deal when?"
>not noticing this is an anti-white rant than an anti-EU one

why anglos, why....

Duterte is the greatest Asian leader since based Lee

He's overdosing on red pills.

For him you're still a fucking white nation that is part of the EU. Which is currently true.

>implying Duterte isnt a subhuman brainlet

>And no, individual life is your thing.
It used to not be our thing either before Anglo intellectuals and inbred French aristocracy fucked everything up
No one can compare to Lee Kuan Yew

4edgy5me. his diplomatic skills is shit.

This guy is a fucking moron. It's good to call out countries for their bullshit but he seems like an insecure Manlet who spouts bullshit insults when things don't go his way.

Wew most powerful race in the world

I can only dream of having a leader half as based as Duterte

Wait.. what is the European Union doing in a Southeast Asian country?

Exactly.

Personally, I don't know what is it doing in my eastern European country either, I think we already had our fair share of communism.

Foreign (European)drug traffickers are being killed as well, soft governments of the west demand other countries be nice to foreign criminals trafficking drugs in SE Asia.

Literally nothing to do with we--

Oh you're shitposting.

>oh no...he likes dem Arabs!

I'm more concerned with seeing this kind of authoritarian approach towards degeneracy succeeding

he also gave them the middle finger, but it's just light banter.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ebaeHVOw7w

>What's even more alarming is the applause for him I see from Singaporean or Chinese news pages saying "this is just what the Phillippines need! Shut up westerners if you don't have a better suggestion/you don't understand our culture!"
Well maybe you should shut up then.

Good luck Duterte

>implying when Trump gets in office he isn't just gonna deport all the Illegals to the Philippines so Duterte can give his boys extra target practice.

Bro, do you even Evil Dictator?

>Do the Asians truly have no respect for individual life and that outdated of a view of drug use?

you have no idea how bad it is over there. so you can shove that morality up your ass.

I bet this fuck begs for more money from the US and EU behind closed doors.

He is bitting the hands that feed good country

Asians fix problems, just like the US did before the progressive movement turned everyone into faggots

can anyone explain to me what he is doing? literally killing anyone who is involved with drugs?

would be pretty inbredesting to see if they'll put anyone other than "drug dealers" on those death lists, ain't it?

so based, you could just put your annoying neighbour on the list and have him shot. why didn't we think of this?

Good thing he doesn't mean us.

He should tell them that they're racist for speaking out against what he is doing and they only think they're right because they're white.

That'll shut them up and probably get millions for his country as reparations for EU racism.

>Echizen > Myaano

BASED

Fucking sub-humans.

Insulting everyone and exterminating your own people isn't exactly a good recipe for greatness.

The Philippines will most likely be fucked hard by all this.

if he was exterminating his own people his people would hate him

almost ever flip I speak to loves the guy, he's just clearing out the degenerates

Is this your way of apologizing for The Nutshack?

The problem is that most people of the West are degenerates which is why they get so offended by Duterte. They would all be on his hitlist.

It pisses me off that being a criminal is considered cool or 'badass' in the USA.
I wish we could have a leader like him but it'd never happen because of our bleeding hearts who care more about the rights of criminals & illegals far more than they do their own kin.

Hi I'm Josh, I'm 12 and criminals are bad mmkay

>be finland
>country in Europe
>people are mongoloid

Asian or European?

That absolute madman.

Our government couldn't give a fuck how the Philippines manage their country

Also if china declares war on them, then we will be kissing ass with china unfortunately

youtube.com/watch?v=rr9pNDJkFas

>Do the Asians truly have no respect for individual life and that outdated of a view of drug use?
are you saying... It's the current year?

hm... where have I seen this before

The drug traders in the Philippines aren't your typical suppliers who sell you marijuana in your country and leave everyone else alone. They're also notorious serial killers that have no problem with the civilian casualties resulting from their turf wars. They're also responsible for countless political scandals, with many drug lords directly funding very powerful corrupt politicians.

Almost other every heinous crime Philippines have a law for is tied to these drug dealers. Human trafficking, kidnappings, organ harvesting, terrorism, child labor, all financed by your "friendly" neighborhood drug dealers, who, surprise, have no problem being involved in those iniquitous crimes, because they have no problem selling meth to children. And they continue funding these crimes, all the while are immune to the law, because the corrupt politicians are under their payroll as well.

There's a reason why the Philippines sees Davao City as the example, one of the safest and economically prosperous cities of country, it's because Duterte took care of the people plaguing the city. If Duterte said the State would target terrorists, human traffickers, and serial killers, most of them would be involved in the drug trade, anyway. The drug dealers in the Philippines aren’t innocent victims.