politiek.tpo.nl/2016/09/20/prinses-amalia-begint-startsalaris-15-miljoen-euro/
youtube.com/watch?v=lEL_xGifWDk
drive.google.com/file/d/0BwJ_e7gokkUQX1c4YlhHQVBnQ0U/view
youtube.com/watch?v=IcRgfK_vWtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>king

AHAHAHAHA

Anyways, bump. Enjoy your thread, Nederlander

Wanneer verander jullie je vlag terug naar oranje wit blauw.
het is zo debiel dat jullie over "kracht van oranje" praten maar geen oranje zie.
het kookt mijn bloed gewoon.

Helemaal mee eens mijn neger

tulpenfag

en als buffer zone belgie opsplits dan weten jullie wat je te doen staat

we'll change it when you rejoin us

>tfw you only have colgate in the bathroom, not the flag

>king
>salary

... what?

politiek.tpo.nl/2016/09/20/prinses-amalia-begint-startsalaris-15-miljoen-euro/

So the little princess gets a 1,5 million starting salary for... being a princess?

in addition to owning stakes in pretty much every major Dutch corporation ol' Wimlex gets a tax-free salary of 800 000 euros, the rest of his extended family gets roughly 200 000 euros tax free each

Stelletje uitkeringtrekkers

You forgot to add

>you speak the most disgusting language know to man

testsing flag

>implying I read sentences posted by faux-Romania

Sure thing bootleg romania

It actually feels kinda good when you're angry.

Says the guy with a cow in the flag

>Salary

Moar like welfare

hou je kanker bek a mattie gewoon boef man

I have red, white and blue colors

>Willo is koning der NEETs

WILHEMUS VAN NASSOUWE
BEN IK VAN DUITSEN BLOED

I'm on a work trip to Amsterdam, so I have the correct flag temporarily.

Very lovely city but no offense, you'll all be speaking Arabic in 20 years.

Agreed, that flag is far superior.
Fuck this French-colored shit, we aren't as cucked as those stinking frogs.

Koning van de NEETerlanders. Goeie vondst kerel, 10/10.

Oh shit, it's that obscure country no one knows about!

>The king
>6 figure salary
Confirmed non-jewish

t. country with a lower HDI that several sub-saharan African countries

Ik weet niet wat het is, maar die vlag voelt niet goed aan mijn ogen.

it used to speak Yiddish 100 years ago, but that was all resolved as well, I think we'll be fine

I dunno man, I don't even live in a city and I see these damn muddies on a daily basis.

Godverdomme indeed!

Draad thema: youtube.com/watch?v=lEL_xGifWDk

unlike the other faggy replies, I agree with you. it sounds like fucking barfing

Amsterdam is like London. We don't consider it part of our country.

Same with brussels

>maar geen oranje zie
Neger ken jij wel Koningsdag, oranje vaandels en de kledingkleur van de internationale teams?

At the rate at which you bear children? I don't think so Jaap.

why are there so many swamp jews on Cred Forums

maar niet in jullie hoofd-vlag daarom zuigt het ook.

our birth rate is significantly higher than yours, even if you only count ethnic dutchmen

>tfw you will never be anyone's princess
>why even live

Moroccan here, I hate this shitty country and no Im not leaving

Are we talking about Poland? I thought the subject was Islamification of the Netherlands.

salam aleikum

Moroccan here, I hate this shitty country and no Im not leaving

No offense taken because the odds are extremely low of that happening in that time period.

Is this sufficiently tri-color enough?

we'll make sure you gonna hate it a lot more in the near future

Proxy fail faggot

DAG VAN DE TOUW :DDD

I'm going to live in Brussels in October

what should I do there?

I might also visit NL for le weed

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman who light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

You dream of the beautiful face you have found in this place. So soft and sweet.

One day you will both die and your ashes will fly from an aeroplane over the sea.
But for now you are young and all you want is lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing you can see. Love to be in the arms of all you’re keeping here with you.

What a beautiful dream that could flash on the screen in a blink of an eye

alleikoum salam broeder uit Schaerbeek/Molenbeek

>DAG VAN DE TOUW :DDD

keiharde neonazi's hiero

Try not to get bombed.

Islamification is not an issue
If things get too bad we just drown the country and reclaim it again

Suddenly, you awaken from your slumber to the sound of a bloodcurdling scream. You open your eyes to darkness, it takes a split second for your vision to readjust. You feel lonely and cold. Another shriek knocks you back into reality. Anne sitting next to you, clutching her belly, face contorted from pain. A foul smelling fluid lies pooled on the floor around her mid-section. Your hot dirty fuckfest has brought on labor. she cries your name, begging for help, begging for you. The noise. She’s louder than a line of Louisiana Tigers giving the Rebel Yell right now. You raise your finger to your lips to tell her to be quiet. But the agony is too much for her to bear. You’ve got to do something or else it will awaken the entire neighborhood and with it, the Nazis. Suddenly you remember the bulge in your pants. You’ve got morning wood. It’s not the best gag, but it will have to do. You stand up, squat like a slav, using her belly as an impromptu stool, grab your still cum-crusted cock, and shove it right inside her mouth. At first, she tries to scream even louder in surprise, but your circumcised 100% Kosher dong blocks her windpipe, reducing her screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, she bites down on her your meat with each contraction. Now you’e in pain too. With each contraction, she bites down harder, it feels like she’s gonna tear your cock right off. Eventually, the pain subsides for her and she doesn’t bite down as much. Now it seems almost as if she’s starting to enjoy it. You can feel your child kick on your testicles. Clearly it’s excited too. Suddenly, your cock starts to shake like a V-2 again, you pull it out of her mouth just in time. You bust your steaming hot and sticky load, blanketing her like an incendiary carpetbombing of Dresden. Semen stains her mountaintops (all three of them), along with her hair and most of her face. She quietly giggles from the ironic amusement of it all. You giggle too.

Then a look of sharp pain shoot across her face. She’s having your baby. You wish you could bear all the pain for her, but all you can do is sit and watch. You look down at her vulva, still oozing with cum from that great fucking you gave her a few hours ago. You can see a head of black hair poking out. You fear that she’s gonna start screaming again, much to your relief, it seems that she’s gotten better control of the pain, thanks to you. She begins to softly moan, it seems as if instead of experiencing excruciating agony, she’s experiencing an orgasm. You can’t help but grin as she keeps pushing. As more of the head becomes visible, her moaning intensifies. Finally a small head emerges from her vagina. You can see a face wrapped in an umbilical cord. A small pair of hands grab the head, she weakly tries to pull the head out. You put your hands around the head and begin to help her pull. Desperately, she goes into the next contraction with all of her energy, and pushed with everything inside of her. She feels everything. She feels shoulders and hips and feet all slide down inside of her and pop out in one long push, with a rush of fluid behind it, and it feels amazing. She throws her head back with a rip-roaring orgasm that penetrates the very heart of her soul.

You look at the newborn now lying on the floor and see that it is a boy. You have a son. Perfect, perfect in every way. He begins to stir and you realize he’s about to cry. After all that’s happened, you don’t to given away to the Germans from the wails of a newborn. You gently lift him up and place him on Anne’s semen stained mountaintops. The baby quickly finds the breast is soon sucking happily. Semen, blood, amniotic fluid, breastmilk all mix and fill the air with a strange scent that while repulsive, is also extremely arousing. You can’t resist the urge anymore. Your mouth land on top of Anne’s opposite breast, sucking first your own cum, but then her tasty milk. You look into her eyes, she’s somewhat annoyed, but too exhaust to really care. A gust of wind coming from a hole in the wall blows through, cooling both of your sweat-drenched bodies, but also disturbing the little one. You’re afraid he’ll start shivering. You look around the dusty attic for something to keep the baby warm. You settle on Anne’s fur winter jacket, having sat unused for the past two years. You know Anne will definitely not be happy that you ruined her favorite coat, but it’s for the best. She hasn’t been able to fit in it for the past nine months anyway. You carefully wrap your little one in the coat and hand him to an exhausted Anne, she continues to quietly feed him. You notice the dead silence for the first time, not even the other occupants of the Annex, mere feet away in the next room, were roused. You feel a sense of relief. You’re safe, for the moment at least. Eventually you curl up next to her quietly and begin to doze off. Your secret sleeps in winter clothes. Tomorrow, you can find a way to explain the night’s events to your parents and hope they don’t kill each other. You can somehow find a way to get your little bundle of joy to safety. But tonight, you just rest, your first night as a family.

Oh god, just thinking about this is making me rock hard. The hardest I’ve ever gotten. Oh, I think I’m gonna… I’m gonna-

*Cums in Diary*

15 MILJOEN MENSEN OP DAT HELE KLEINE STUKJE AARDE

dumb response

Inderdaad. En daarna is 't weer gewoon HET touw.

Nu heb ik nog meer kanker dan eerst.

Moslim hier, met een boodschap voor islamofobische mensen zoals jullie.

Het Westen heeft deze puinhoop gecreëerd.

Het was u die het land verdeelde.

Het was u die marionetten in de regeringen heeft gezet.

Het was u die oliebronnen op islamitische heilig land heeft gebouwd.

Het was u die het de Joden mogelijk maakten de Palestijnen uit te roeien en tot slaaf te maken.

Het was u die geopolitieke spelletjes met Irak en Iran speelde tijdens hun oorlog.

Het was u die Saddam chemische wapens gaf.

Het was u die Ayatollah aan de macht liet komen in Iran.

Het was u die de Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden en Al Qaida heeft gecreëerd.

Het was u die met uw vraatzuchtige olieverbruik, macht gaf aan Saoedi-Arabië en een oogje dicht kneep toen u financiering van Wahhabi extremisme constateerde.

Het was u die de Arabische wereld zo misbruikte dat ze het noodzakelijk vond om uw grond aan te vallen op 11 september 2001.

Het was u die een eindeloos bloedbad begon in heel Afghanistan vanwege de vergelding van een kleine groep die er woonden.

Het was u die Irak zonder aanleiding binnenviel, de infrastructuur vernietigde, het volk heeft afgeslacht, en het in puin achterliet.

Het was u die heimelijk burgeroorlogen heeft gesticht in Libië en Syrië, omdat het uw geopolitieke belangen schikte, om vervolgens bloedbaden te doen laten stagneren toen uw doelen waren mislukt.
Het was u die niet alleen het bestaan van ISIS veroorzaakte, maar ze ook liet groeien als een tumor.
Het was u die het leven van miljoenen Arabieren vernietigde en hen dwong om hun vaderland te verlaten.
U bent de oorzaak van dit alles. Toch gaat u uw gang en geeft u ons de schuld voor al deze tragische incidenten. Ik laat mij niet gemakkelijk provoceren, maar dingen zoals deze maken mij echt boos.
Dus de volgende keer dat u denkt over het laten verdrinken van vluchtelingen in de oceaan of ze buiten uw omheiningen laat, geef jezelf dan de schuld van deze oorlogen en aanslagen en laat ons samen wonen in harmonie.

Kings suck my dick but stroopwafels ftw.

Ik heb helemaal niets in die zandbak gedaan, sodemieter op met je gezeik.

Turner Diaries > Anne Frank's Diary

Those are some low quality stroopwafels.

>surrendered to Hans
>Leafs had to cross the world to help you out

Posting anyway

>het westen
Amerikanen bedoel je.
Het zal mij groot plezier brengen wanneer alle moslims in ons land opgehangen worden zodat we verlost zijn van tuig als jij.

Hello.

We zijn nog lang niet klaar vriend.

Bek houden kut kaaskoppen, ik wil hier helemaal niet zijn. Maar nu we hier toch zijn nemen we deze hele kk landje van jullie over.
Gaat vrij easy tot nu toe want jullie zijn allemaal flikkertjes

Why not both?

youtube.com/watch?v=IcRgfK_vWtQ

>ik wil hier niet zijn
waar dan wel? Want in marokko hoeven ze jullie ook niet :^)

>ask for America to help us
>we get canucks and some crazy tank poles
Life is weird

>Amerikanen bedoel je.

neocon globaliseren met hun naam vaak geschreven tussen haakjes bedoel je

>Russian with an Italian accent

Okay, sure.

My grandma was grateful for the chocolate you brought along.

Jullie nemen helemaal niets over. De kans is groter dat er een Hitler 2.0 opstaat en jullie allemaal afmaakt, Europeanen blijven nog altijd 50 IQ punten slimmer dan de gemiddelde moslim.

Is dat zo? Volgens mij zijn jullie zowat de grootste achterstandsgroep in NL. Zo neem je een land niet over, smerige inteeltrat.

top kek a dream come true

Do Dutch people see this as a good thing?

>Hitler 2.0
HAHAHAHA met partijen zoals SP, GL, PvdA, CDA, D66, VVD en al die andere droeftoeter partijen.... HAHAHAHAHA

Kk kneuzen dat jullie zijn.

>muh PVV

Nooit 75+ zetels
Als ze de grootste zijn dan wil toch niemand met ze regeren.

That's the first pic I found on Google images. Is this better?

There's 2 sides to it really
Even though the kings earns disproportionate amounts of money
His presence has actually overall generated more money than he gets

>No mention of Brits (1st Airborne, XXX Corps) or Americans (101st and 82nd Airborne)

Goddamnit, no appreciation for the 15,000 of us that fell during Market Garden.

I don't know why but this picture makes me angry

Searching for a slip ramp around Limburg or Nijmegen. Not to much flow, cause electro boat. Any ideas?
I only know Hatenboer/Roermond.

Such a cool country tbqhfam.

Shouldn't have gone a bridge too far then
Americans just rushed trough leaving destruction behind and passing us a massive bill to foot for it
Canucks and poles supported us

>ik wil hier niet zijn

waarom ga je niet weg dan? genoeg mensen die hier wel willen zijn

t. van poolse komaf maar verliefd op nederland

What is the most interesting tourist spots in the Neanderthals?

Niet van een partij, gewoon los daarvan of zelfs vanuit een ander land. Het hoeft geen Nederlander te zijn, dat was Hitler ook niet. Daarbij sterf ik liever als een blanke niet moslim dan dat ik leef als iets anders.

Nietes, tijdens veel van dat gezeik wat je opsomt was ik nog niet eens geboren.

Krijg toch de tering en prettige avond verder.

Hunebedden in Drenthe.

I really wouldn't know
I suppose the dams are an impressive sight

The stroopwafels seem of higher quality, but anyone would ruin that beautiful circular shape is beyond me.

Heb ik dit allemaal gedaan trouwens? Tering, goed bezig. Als ik verantwoordelijk ben voor wat de Amerikaanse regering doet, ben jij dan ook verantwoordelijk voor wat extremistische moslims doen?

Godverdomme kanker draad

cool flag, cuck van kek, you stole this from us.

Volgens mij ben jij gewoon een verveelde tata

Waar naar toe dan?

HAHAHAH wie dan??? Ben benieuwd met welke namen je gaat komen

Weet ik niet. Dat zullen we wel zien. Ik denk niet dat die persoon nu al bekend is.
Kunnen we niet alle moslims inruilen voor Polen?

>Dat gevoel wanneer prinsjesdag begroting je 20 euro extra per maand op levert

The problem is that the Netherlands really has no specific sights
The beauty of this country is the country and people themselves

>Shouldn't have gone a bridge too far then

Blame the Brits, they didn't push on Arnhem for almost an entire day when nearly a hundred American died taking Nijmegen bridge. Even though it was their boys who dying by the score to hold Arnhem.

>Americans just rushed trough leaving destruction behind and passing us a massive bill to foot for it

If you're gonna retake the Netherlands, you gotta disrupt their supply lines and destroy their fortified areas somehow.

Also, the fact there was not a sustained air campaign to suppress German forces beforehand was probably one of the major reasons Market Garden failed.

Dunno. Utrecht is a nice city with unique canals. Not that much tourists.
The waterworks in Rotterdam and Zeeland are interesting pieces of engineering.
Amsterdam is a tourist-infested drugs-filled shithole.

Inruilen voor Polen en dan alleen de meisjes.

>HAHAHAH wie dan??

dat gaat je nog verbazen

nice flag eh bud

Sorry gasten, ik verveel me.
Maar wees er op bedacht dat er echt zulke mensen in ons land zijn... Op dit moment

Ja, nergens, want je bent een doodsaaie 20ste generatie Brabander.

Nee, ik heb een hekel aan de cultuur van onder de rivieren.

Boven de rivieren masterrace

Groningen beste stad.

>Boven de rivieren masterrace
Waar precies?
Randstand is namelijk totale kanker.

>ik heb een hekel aan de cultuur on de rivier
Waarom

>take my flag
>turn it sideway
>call it "their" flags

fuck off

Boeit me geen ene flikker, vanuit mijn perspectief is Groningen en Brabant hetzelfde kutvolk, waar jij gegarandeerd een van bent.

Yes
That is indeed exactly what you did
Our flag design predates yours a lot

>take my flag
>turn it sideway
>call it "their" flags

fuck off France

Mooie (studenten)stad idd
Leiden
Get rekt, fucking retarded frog. Your official flag is white only anyways. The absolute opposite of your demographics

M-maar Rotterdam is goed? Toch? Feyenoord is nummer 1?

Te veel buitenlanders en moskeeën tho. Vroeger elke dag om 13:00 dat gezang dat klinkt als een geslacht schaap.

t.Serviër

En nee ik ben geen vluchteling

Afghanistan was voor die heerlijke heroine niet over een of ander paar kut gebouwen.

Je maintiendrai

>this triggers the nethfag

kanker op boef

>haha your royalty spoke French once
Shocked

Wegwezen.

Based Serbs zijn welkom.