I'm never able to donate sperm

I needed some extra money for my WoW subscription so I looked into donating sperm. I'm an intellectual with some college experience. I thought you know, maybe I could help some people have a child.

Then I got to the paper work.

Pictures required, from birth to now.

List of all illnesses, cancers, surgerys, etc from not only me but my entire extended family.

Then education and job experience.. hello I am donating sperm? If you don't have a degree, forget about donating sperm. a NEET? forget about it.

Got past all of that only to be told at the last stage before I got to look at all the naked ladies.. I was too short.

Being 5'9 was not tall enough.

I don't understand. I felt like I gave them more information than my own doctor knows about me. Do people not need sperm? Isn't this something like eugenics. Does education pass down through our genes? No more WoW for me. :/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c
coparents.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>No more WoW for me.
Good, maybe now you can make something of your life, you manlet dropout.

youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c

>I'm an intellectual

>5'9

hahahahahahahaha

Daym, kamerade

>Mexico trying to get in on the manlet meme

EVERYONE

POINT AT LAUGH AT MANLET MANUEL

Those are Mexican inches dumbass.

if serious you're fucking pathetic. Why would anyone want your sperm.

>tiny beaner laughing at anyone elses height

Stop playing WoW for a year, save the subscription money, move in africa with the fortune you saved, and donate as much sperm as you want right into vaginas

>Mexican inches

kek

You must be tall enough to ride space mountain to post here, pablo

Ben Shapiro is like 5'5

and
>die soon from AIDS and poor living conditions
but what a short, happy life it would be.

Kek

No wonder we Mexico got btfo, we were fighting midgets

AIDS is just a social construct

How trash are you? You can buy wow subs with gold now. Its like 35k gold that's it.

Anyone who can't farm 35k gold in a month is a massive pleb. I havnt paid for wow time since they offered the tokens.

I had over 1million gold at one point. Anyone who can't even break the 400k needed for a whole yead is absolute garbage.

>5'9

;^)

Are you seriously degrading someone because they haven't wasted as much of their life as you have and continue to do?

You know what's really pleb? Your sex life.

But where is proofs?

coparents.com

You are welcome mate. Now you can sire 500 illegitimate children. Also great opportunities for BLEACHING. Remember though that single morhers are the largest creators of crime and all leabians are turbo SJW. Donate responsibility.

5'9 is only 1 inch below the mean though

>nig voice over
no thanks

It's like 85k on EU servers, suffering.

Midgets frequently don't have enough genes to share to make a baby why should they waste their time and resources for your feelings

>Midgets frequently don't have enough genes
>don't have enough genes
>enough genes

What did he mean by this?

wow!

I always knew I was a mean person, now I know why.

>Pictures required, from birth to now.
No one wants an ugly baby and they want it to pass as being the cuck's that would buy your jizz.
>List of all illnesses, cancers, surgerys, etc from not only me but my entire extended family.
No one wants cancer or another gene based disease.
>Then education and job experience.. hello I am donating sperm? If you don't have a degree, forget about donating sperm. a NEET? forget about it.
Okay, I admit you have a point here. Still, despite what leftists try to claim most people admit intelligence is hereditary. Again - no one wants a retard child.
>Got past all of that only to be told at the last stage before I got to look at all the naked ladies.. I was too short.
>Being 5'9 was not tall enough.
Welp...
>I don't understand. I felt like I gave them more information than my own doctor knows about me. Do people not need sperm?
They do need sperm but they need much less of it than you'd think. A single load has about 300-500 million sperm cells in it and can be frozen indefinitely.

Eggs are much more valuable because they are a pain to retrieve and not as many willing donors. First of all they hit the woman donor with shock dose with hormones so she releases like 10 of them (one of the reasons why it's not recommended to have sex right afterwards), second of all you need to catch those cells. That's why good eggs can go for thousands of dollars.

You wank for 5 minutes, blow the load into a cup, and get paid 20-75 bucks.

Who pays for wow sub anymore? Learn to farm without selling ur soul.

Donate anonymously. Less money, but easier to do. Or donate blood plasma.