Can someone on help me haplogroups? Pic related is haplogroup R1a, it's very high in Poland and northern India/Pakistan...

Can someone on help me haplogroups? Pic related is haplogroup R1a, it's very high in Poland and northern India/Pakistan. Does this mean that Poles and north Indians are the same, or have both the same ancestor?

Same goes R1b, which is said to have originated in Iran. Does this mean that people who carry R1b are Iranian and share common ancestory with modern day Iranians?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatians
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andronovo_culture#Genetics_and_physical_anthropology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centum_and_satem_languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scythians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Iran
realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/White_people.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It just means they share a common ancestor, nothing more.

So Poles and pajeets are related? Kek

that's iran, not india

and yeah they share the same ancestor and slavs came from iran

Well they share a common ancestor, but racially they are still different. Just as an example, if haplogroups determined race, then Finns would be >50% Asian, which memes aside is obviously ridiculous. Also there are elements of r1b in some areas of sub-Saharan Africa, but they are by no means "related" to Europeans in a racial sense.

Aryans am I right?

THIS. KYS you idiot who doesn't know geography.

Well Poles are from Scythians and Samaritans, both Iranic peoples, so they are the same I guess?

There's also a high concentration of R1a in north India stupid monkey mongrel

yeah okay

Haplogroups are a meme. In before haplotards arrive.
Haplotards have no understanding of genetics and think that haplogroups alone determine things(they does not).
The Proto-Indo-European Yamnaya culture was majority R1b proper and Corded-ware majority R1a proper. The research my image is from shows that Corded-ware people are genetically descended from Yamnaya people.
The R1a subtype prominent in Scandinavia is found only in Scandinavia and Germany and was present when Proto-Indo-European was being spread in Europe. There is nothing inherently "Slavic" or "Celtic" about haplogroups, the earliest uniformly R1b group carriers are more genetically similar to Scandinavians than Irishmen, the same goes for R1a-carrying Corded-ware.

that's the path slavs' ancestors took, after they left africa and moved through india.

Are Germanics from Iran?

i think the germanics that invaded rome and became what is now western europe came from the kazakhstan
but don't take my word for it i'm too lazy too look it up right now

see migration maps, can't be arsed

The Yamnaya culture were also called Aryans right? They domesticated the horse if I'm not mistaken.

Also funny that chart doesn't show Germany and the Netherlands.

Which one? There's a million of them lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatians

>The Sarmatians were eventually decisively assimilated (e.g. Slavicisation) and absorbed by the Proto-Slavic population of Eastern Europe.

>My ancestors are from kazakhstan

REEEEEEE

Also, Haplogroup I comes from sandniggers, meaning "Nordics" are just semites. This explains why Sweden wants middle eastern people so bad.

Don't be sad m8, if you go back far enough we all came from niggers. It's what we are now that is important.

The people who called themselves "Aryans" were people who spoke the Proto-Indo-Iranian language, these were people of the Andronovo culture, this culture descended from the Corded-ware culture of Europe.

If you check out the end of the second paragraph here you'll find something interesting;
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andronovo_culture#Genetics_and_physical_anthropology

Its not Iran, that's Afghanistan/-Stan area.

"I" probably split in Europe from IJ.

We wuz Aryans an shiet.

I remember a quote saying something among the lines of "The Germans, eyeing vast lands of central Asia called themselves Aryan and cried for a return for the homeland"
Is this bull?

Trying to figure out Europe after the mess Jenkis caused is futile pham

We wuz Sarmats.

YDNA Haplogroups are like genetic last names, passed down from father to son with occasional mutations. So imagine a Prajeet born 10,000 years ago and now 50% of Indo-Europeans from Poland to Afghanistan/Tajikistan have the same last name now. R1a correlates with the Satem indo-european languages and the spread of Scythians. Scythian mummies in china were R1a.

So Iranians are... Slavs?

Only partially, Andronovo culture which is where Indo-Iranian languages (Aryans) originated descends from the Corded-ware culture which stretched from Germany into Russia.

>Iranian in central Europe
No

It's sarmatians not samaritans. Don't you even compare us to anybody that lived in the ancient jewlands.

Tajiks* not Iranians in general. Iranians are a mutts. They're distant cousins.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centum_and_satem_languages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scythians

So this quote basically means that Germanics decided to venture outside of central Asia and suddenly find out Europe is shit compared to their homeland?

What are you talking about? Germanic YDNA haplogroup is I not R1a. Nazi racial theories were complete nonsense.

No, but Slavs are probably more closely related to Sarmatians (an Iranian speaking people) than Iranians are, because Iran was populated for much longer than the steppe.

Don't know about Germanics, Germanic probably wasn't a language family back then, but most likely Germans and the Aryans had common ancestors.

Its more complicated than this
The people of the region that today is Ukraine developed the whole horseman/nomad culture
They then moved east all the way to Mongolia mixing their genotype with local populations on the way
There are still mixed couples to this date to the few nomads left in Central Asia
Anyway Mongols assimilated the Scythian culture and their Myths
They then got a massive hard-on to move to the west because accordign to their myths the First Horse came from the west and spread their genes westwards the same way the Scythians did
This is why the Central Asia and East Europe are a complete genetic clusterfuck and you get caucasoid looking Tajikis and asian looking fins and slavs from time to time

They weren't that bad, they predicted some things that only later research corroborated. Haplogroups is only measuring common ancestors, a black nigga from Africa can have a common ancestor of r1b stock but that doesn't make you the same race as him. Limited effectiveness.

i have distant eastern european ancestry (did the dna test), 3/4 of my grandparents had blue or grey eyes and one of my parents has grey/blue eyes. i have green eyes.

t. true persian aryan mustardrace

Ok leaf since I have R1b, that means I'm not Germanic but some horse fucker from the steppes?

Hitler was right, praise Indra

>Samaritans
oh my...

Hitler was right. Slavs are not white, they are from Asia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Iran

You do know there have been two major invasions through out the entire European continent that resulted to settlements of horse fuckers from the steps right?

Mydians
I hate Mydians

Honestly, some groups or North Indians, people in Afganistan region (Not ethnic Afgans) and Iranians look very much like Slavs with Darker skin.

The Zorastrian Iranians here in Canada I've noticed especially look like darker South Slavs/ West Slavs. Not Eastern Slavs though.

>haplogroups thread

s a g e

Who? The huns?

from 23andme

Is this what's off about Slavs?

Huns and Mongols
Not to mention the whole Russian involvement on Central European wars
Having R1b is not so far fetched

Does this mean that it originated in west Europe yes or no? Because I've read other sources that claimed that R1b came from either the PIE homeland or Iran.

>Can someone on help me haplogroups?
wut?

Das rite.
realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/White_people.htm

R1b masterace

I know mongols are raiding mongoloids. But were the huns caucasian?

what do you mean people in the afghanistan region but "not ethnic afghans"?

WE WUZ EUROPEANS N SHIET

>Northern India and Pakistan

It's Afghanistan you fucking retard
How fucking shit are you at geography
Look up Pashtuns
A lot of them actually look kinda Polish

Rate.

Yall basically just Mongols whose ancestors got white washed by some Swedes.

I am not Finn. Just living here

i dunno bro heres the rest from the website and apparently these people have the same haplogroups "Charlie Rose, Emperor Nicholas II of Russia, John Adams, John Quincy Adams"

R-U106 masterrace reporting.

R1b was seemingly spread to its current extent by steppefags but it's origin is still not properly known
Consider that an European forager from Italy, 14000 years ago, had R1b as well.

Basal R* is at least 24000 years old.

Go home Joao

Who knows what the fuck they were
See All I am saying is dont get so fixated on the idea of ancestry genes
If you take a good look at the history of population movements the whole Y halpogroup thing shows only an abstruct general idea to what was settled by whom
R1b is for example 60% tops at the most prominent areas that appears
That means that less than 2/3 have it
It is interesting stuff but dont get too much stuck on it

That's interesting, because R1b is found in Asia and Africa, I dunno about the africa part other than the WE WUZ part

>Hitler is a respected scholar among westerners

I'm R1b1b2a1a1. What does that mean? I read its from the North Sea, but y'all are a lot smarter than I.

Can you prove this genetically?

>Same goes R1b, which is said to have originated in Iran. Does this mean that people who carry R1b are Iranian and share common ancestory with modern day Iranians?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatism

Have you done a ancestral dna test? What % of Asian and sub-sahan african DNA do you have?

by looking at diversity and more basal clades you can derive some ideas about movements and origins
in Africa for instance R1b is pretty much strictly R1b1c also known as R1b-V88, while Eurasia has the greater variation, with just Europe having all sorts of variations, and also the most basal clades
this for instance suggests that Africa is not the origin of it

R1b from arfrica came from mid east pastorilists who entered the region around 6000 years ago

>As can be seen in the above data table, R1b1c is found in northern Cameroon in west central Africa at a very high frequency, where it is considered to be caused by a pre-Islamic movement of people from Eurasia.[23][76]

I am too, it's associated with the Nordic Bronze age and germanic people. You probably have English, West Scandinavian, Dutch or German/Austrian ancestry on your direct paternal line.

Posting my haploshit

>You probably have English, West Scandinavian, Dutch or German/Austrian ancestry on your direct paternal line.
Not necessarily. I'm U106 also and my father is Portuguese. Another guy on here who knows a whole lot more about this stuff than I suggested that it might indicate that one of my ancestors was Suebi (which would have been about 1,500 years ago).

R1a is 5% in Turkey? That looks wrong wrong wrooong.

I havent
I am not exactly thrilled with the idea of handing over my DNA with my name written on it to some private company
But as far the history of Greece goes, probably none subsaharan, some asian due to turkic admixtures and maybe some italian due to Venice holding on a large part of Greece for more than 200 years

Oh and plenty of slavic maybe
Lot of slavic settlement during the Byzantine Empire

why is R1a important?

WE WUZ SARMATIANS N SHIEEEEEEEEEET

I did 23andme, came out like 65% italian 0% asian 0% sub saharan, .1% Ashkenazi, 5% Balkan, 15% southern euro, 10% middle eastern that seems like red sea/north east african when I broke it down further gedmatch. Both parents are Greek immigrants.

I'm R1a1a1 whatever haplogroup too, it's fuckin retarded.

dat pic

Haplogroups are just uniparental markers. They don't mean anything except common ancestry. The common ancestor could be from a hundred years ago or twenty-thousand years ago, depending on the age of the clade, as an example.

That being said, there are undeniable correlations between certain (meta) ethnic groups and certain haplogroups.

>that pic
Kek, well memed friend!

65 italian and none slavic?
Western Greece I take it?

>Mongols in Ireland and Iberia
Right

Holy shit, is all that information from 23andme?

Saxons spread it maybe?
As it was mentioned above it goes from father to son

Nope, exact opposite, south eastern Aegean, Rhodes.

I'm not sure if the Mongols got anywhere near to the Saxons or not though.
As you said, patrilineal genes may have spread far, though I doubt roughly 80% of Irish are descended from an alpha Mongol

I WUZ ARYANZZZ. My mtDNA is U3a1... That seems pretty rare as far as European's go

I assume he was referring to Y-DNA N, not R1x ones.

Oh right, fair enough lad

>In 1912, Italy seized Rhodes from the Turks during the Italo-Turkish War.

Yeah that works too

You do know they kidnapped lots of white wiminz during ottoman times right?...

Dont forget the Hospitaliers too

>R1a
>women

honestly polish we wuzers fuck off, sarmatia is a meme from 16th century, pope suggested scythians which is also wrong
next thing i knoww we wuz nords

Before that you had the Knights of St. John on Rhodes.

for starters thats a male haplogroup, secondly the Seljuks that invaded Anatolia and became Ottomans came from central Asia that was inhabited by turkified Iranians that mostly belonged to R1a

Isn't nazism basically rebranded sarmatism for germans? Was hitler a pole?

WE

yeah well he wanted to legitimize german claims to land from Vistula to black sea, Atilla conquered sarmatians and brought protoslavs, we may or may not have some sarmatian admixture
slavs were invaders for sarmatians desu