Most Red-Pilled Religion

Daily reminder that the most red-pilled religion is Traditional Catholicism. Don't believe me? Listen to this: youtube.com/watch?v=Z7nizgcVjUk

Other urls found in this thread:

romancatholicism.org/pdf/civilta-jews.pdf
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/religion/why/legitimization.html
latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-ashkenazi-jews-dna-diseases-20140909-story.html
romancatholicism.org/pdf/pinay-plot-church.pdf
archive.org/details/AnOpenLetterToConfusedCatholics
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/radical-traditional-catholicism
youtube.com/watch?v=2bosouX_d8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that Traditional Catholicism(((TM))) was forced upon the warring early christians by Emperor Constantine only in order to get them in line in the council of Nicea. Not one them liked it, but the protesters was put to the sword.

Oh no!
A strawman MsPaint comic!
Whatever will we do ?!

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Cred Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven bullshit and in eternal rewards for dying a martyr would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Your politics should be based on your religious views. Not the other way around.

Please stop converting to Catholicism just so you can signal right-wing edginess on the internet.

Trad catholic is what your ancestors were for 2000 years.

Lots of confusion in this copy/paste job.

How about listening to the interview in the OP before you copy/paste a rant?

Based strong emperor

Religion and politics are indeed inseparable. Neither is going to be formed in a vacuum; both will be based on logic, inferences, and experiences.

How about actually reading the words of Jesus that you are supposedly to follow if you don't wanna end up in Hell?

Oh wait, you don't actually believe in the whole "love your enemies, lend to your enemies and never expect anything in return" seriously

Jesus always meant the opposite of what he said that?

Traditional Catholicism is literally LARPing, if you don't care about what Jesus said, fine, but stop pretending there is anything salvagable in Christianity's demented metaphysics that yourself prefer to ignore

>incoherent meme

* Jesus always meant the opposite of what he said then?

Again, lots of confusion there.

Is employing the straw man one of your values?

Or do you just LARP someone who values it when online?

>My blue pill is the reddest

As a former Catholic, I have to agree that it's the basest of all the religions. My experiences as a Catholic were powerful, and it's history contains most of the greatest art of all time.

But it's still a false, just like all the others.

Yeah, that sarcastic jewish SOB...

>Catholicism
>not Arabian Kekism

Be high, Kek. Eternal blessings upon Kek's daughters

Religion is shit. Period. Spirituality comes from both nature and your ancestors. I really hope every one of you decides to look into who your grandfather was. Or your great grand father. The desert religion of Christianity was attempted to be forced upon native europeans, but never really wiped out norse paganism in it's entirety. Christians took as many elements of what was native to your ancestors and tried to tie it to Christianity. Discover who you really are, connect with your ancestors.

We are not born into sin, having to toil to earn the respect of a dead abrahamic god. Have a deep respect for both nature and the gods, and become a true man of honor.

I understood this.

TradCat's are few on Cred Forums

What strawman?

Oh wait... pointing out the actual words of Jesus is a strawman, I forgot...

Yeah, everyone knows Jesus actually said "HATE your enemies, DO NOT GIVE THEM ANYTHING, and take what they have!"

Jesus also said "the STRONG will inherit the Earth" and "PLEASE DO RESIST EVIL!"

Silly me!

>God impregnated me
>not the barnboy nope

I think it's more than we realize.
we rarely evangelize tradcat on here but we come out the woodwork to defend it.

the gods will it, trips. Don't fall for the asatru meme either

>Congo
>Phillipines
>Mexico
>Brazil
>Egalitarian
>Led by sandnigger
>Fought slavery, protected jews, championed civil rights

Gee whiz

I'm waiting for a coherent point that details anything about Traditional Catholicism being anti Jesus' teachings. Did you listen to the interview yet? No? How very Christ-like of you to attack something you know nothing about. /sarc

I know you like to post this drivel on religion threads but when called to account you have nothing.

Religion Red-pilled? You want us to call atheism a religion. Whatever, I say Kekism is most red pilled.

what are some 14/88/10 religions? or is there only one?

why do I care about a larper repeating over and over "yeah, all these things that Jesus said is completely fucked up and cucked, but let me explain you why they always mean the opposite. Always the opposite. There! Now you can LARP as a christian and call yourself red-pilled"

Watch out, the election is drawing in all the euphoric atheists.

I'm Orthodox myself but I hope you guys can take back your church.

If you can't engage the actual content in the OP, why are you here? You don't know what the OP is about, what it says, or how your arguments might or might not apply.

Right now you look like a hypocrite. I'm not even mad though you do it so well.

Wait, so Jesus may have been a demented preacher of cuckoldry... but that does not matter because this guy says the nazis dindu nuffin?

lol

My wife is Orthodox. I usually put Orthodox right behind Traditional Catholicism but in front of Vatican II Catholicism when it comes to which most closely approximates the truth. Everything else is a very distant 4th etc. Orthodox is exceptionally based, I think the squabbles between Trad Cat and Orthodox (and even Modern Cat and Orthodox) are unfortunate.

Not only this, but he copypastas replies too. Real free thinker

Well, there are lots of pagans that don't believe in the Holocaust, there is even a jew that does not believe in the Holocaust (David Cole)

Does that mean that Paganism and Judaism are red-pilled too?

As a black Catholic I ponder how Cred Forums is able to handle the cognitive dissonance between the teachings of Emmanuel and their downright evil beliefs

You're literally posting as you listen to the interview, piecemeal, and it's pretty funny. Keep it up.

Elaborate.

I view all the squabbles as above my paygrade. We may have our differences but we can at least agree that we must hold fast to our traditions as handed down by the Apostles, and we must hold firm against the rising tides of secularism and Islam.

>(((TM)))
>[[[TM]]]
Fixed.

>Cred Forums is one person

We're not all naziboos.

he thinks the video is about #FuckOffRefugees #DestroyYourEnemies when it is just #AkthuallyNazisWereGoodGoys

>implying you know what someone else is thinking

>implying you know what an interview is about when you've listened to at most 10 minutes and aren't even describing that 10 minutes accurately

Wew lad.

>based Church Militant

>(((TM)))

Some light reading:

romancatholicism.org/pdf/civilta-jews.pdf

I left the cuck protestant church I was born into and converted to RC three years ago. I found the red pill and I heard the call of Rome. Everything that has happened in the world since has reaffirmed that decision. I know Papa Frank isn't popular here, and I get it, he says things I wince at too. But he has a role to play in the Church, God knows what he is doing. He will attempt to be a welcoming father for the prodigal sons of the world while the rest of us fight on the battlefront. When the Moslems realize what their religion and culture truly is and they are ashamed, they will have a warm refuge to repent and be adopted.

The defining quality of a Traditional Catholic is obedience to the Pope. Pope is a cuck. Traditional Catholics are cucks.

>redpilled
>loves a dirty jew
christians are bluepilled "on the jesus question"

I won't speak ill of the Patriarch of Rome but I will say that the papacy in general is one of the reasons I decided to become Orthodox.

Utterly false. The overtures to heretic Arius to bring him into agreement are a subject in themselves, none were put to the sword.

If anyone wants a reasonable overview of the events back then, check this and related pages. It's a few years old but has stood the test of time and historian oversight:
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/religion/why/legitimization.html

>religion
>red-pilled

Overcome nihilism, faggot.

Beautiful.

>Romans give you another set of values, very similar to past ones, but more refined and unified
>comparable to outsiders conquering the land
Actually, viking pagans are very similar invaders to Muslims in this sense. At least in UK.

You misunderstand.

Judaism is the rejection of the prophethood of Christ, let alone his divinity. Prior to Christ, jews did not exist, though we certainly see elements of their modern faith in the Pharisees.

Pope kicks out Christian refugees to take in Muslim refugees. RC is just as cucked, maybe more so. Enjoy your jew god.

Listen to the interview in the OP and have some light reading, since somehow you've missed everything this thread is about: romancatholicism.org/pdf/civilta-jews.pdf

Death is the overcoming of nihilism.

>But he turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a hindrance to me; for you are not on the side of God, but of men.”
>Matthew 16:23
Jesus had no problem calling out the Patriarch of Rome when he was wrong.

Your religious leader is literally blacked

I am not Jesus. I pray to him every day, though, including prayers for the conversion of Pope Francis.

>says the German
Merkel, Greens are your leaders. Why don't you just go suck a turkman off?
>you are not allowed to be different from your leader

I don't praise her and I especially don't praise her ideology as the ultimate redpill, cuck-follower. : )

>A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
>John 13:34
hurr durr im so pious jesus didn't want me to imitate him in every possible way

You'll always have to hear "kike on a stick" on Cred Forums from edgy white negroes that dont even know the difference between 1st century Jews and modern era Ashkenazi eurojews that make up the majority today
latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-ashkenazi-jews-dna-diseases-20140909-story.html

No, Jesus was not Mohammad.

I can love Pope Francis without publicly denouncing him every time he's brought up. In fact, I would argue it is more loving and charitable not to do so. Everyone is already aware of the current situation in the vatican. Criticism from, in my case, an outsider is neither helpful nor constructive.

Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto.

Didn't watch. The most redpilled religion is Ancient Sumerian/Babylonian. Also, Kekism. Got cucked faggot

>In fact, I would argue it is more loving and charitable not to do so.
>I
Good thing you know better than Jesus.

>“If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother.
>But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every word may be confirmed by the evidence of two or three witnesses.
>If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.
>Matthew 18:15-17

Your religion had nothing to do with your race, your deportation is guaranteed.

>go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone.

Get me an audience with Il Papa and I'll take you up on it. Otherwise stop shitposting.

>religion
>red-pilled
pick one

I know, but the lurkers and a few of the memers have seeds planted every time this gets posted. That's all that counts. Eventually logic and reason wins, even among autists.

Friendly reminder that Greece and Rome both flourished under paganism, and it's only after the adoption of Christianity that Rome fell.

>stars come out when big light go away from sky
>stars make big light go away

His Holiness, Pope Francis PP.
00120 Via del Pellegrino
Citta del Vaticano

Send him a letter.

>Implying no pagan society ever fell

Wew lad.

I have roman blood and protestantism is what weakened the empire, the frankish and hre empire were the strongest forces on earth.

Fair enough. I can't argue against that.

I'm not implying that, I'm implying pagan civilizations produce better societies. Read Greek mythology, it's all about people resisting temptations and becoming heroes and overthrowing their enemies, or getting fucked over for doing stupid shit and dying. It's practical as fuck and teaches people how to not be dumbasses and better themselves, unlike Christianity which puts the poor, sick, and weak on a pedestal and promotes submission to a higher authority over self-improvement and attainment.

Reminder that the Christian Byzantine empire lasted for a thousand years and still exists in pockets.
>Also, Roman Catholicism is the planet Earth's largest religion
Sorry, your shekels will not be refunded

>implying any white people will be left in Europe in the year 3083
top kek

Fact: Bohemians are the most powerful race on the planet

>it's all about people resisting temptations and becoming heroes and overthrowing their enemies
>Implying you haven't described the whole history of Christendom beginning with 12 men

>religion

Kill yourself

Is there a pdf or torrent of this book?

If you mean Hugh Akins' book, no. I have it though in my home library, though.

You could read this (official publication of the Catholic Church): romancatholicism.org/pdf/civilta-jews.pdf

And this (written by several Cardinals attempting to prevent Vatican II under the pseudonym Maurice Pinay - names the Jew constantly uber red-pilled):
romancatholicism.org/pdf/pinay-plot-church.pdf

And this (red-pilled Archbishop who saw that Vatican II was a Jewish cucking of the Church):
archive.org/details/AnOpenLetterToConfusedCatholics

christian morality is dumb and for pussies

>hey you there, Jesus, the guy claiming to be messiah, can you prove it?
>uh I could totally perform miracles but I dont wanna

fuck christianity. Catholics molest children and help mexicans come in to further their power(see that big fat baby tim kaine and paul ryan). evangelicals ruined the GOP with their constant harping on about abortion.

So what morality do you propose, oh learned one?

Yup. They hate the Jews enough to commit the Holocaust.

12 Holocausts.

Who gives a fuck? Bottom line is religion can be interpreted many different ways, your irrelevant sect of christian identity means absolutely nothing.

I'm no Muslim but ffs at least Muhammad was a warrior.

inb4 "let's all worship a god who drinks the semen of hanged men"

>their constant harping on about abortion
leftists use declining fertility rates as justification for taking in refugees. the people that harp about abortions are your allies

>Traditional Catholicism
Roman Propaganda: The Religion

Just go Gnostic or go home.

Gnosticism is a thinly veiled form of self-worship that always leads to extreme narcissism. Highly embarrassing "religion." At least they respect the Logos, though, which puts them a peg above protestants.

At least they didn't blatantly steal parts of other religions with the explicit purpose of controlling pagans.
>so I guess Eastern Orthodox is also pretty redpilled

lol, I hear evangelicals lament how many aborted babies are black.

Your religion isnt failing from lack of belief in god, at the core of it is that it has no reverence from this beautiful world we have been given. Why do you think the West is so eager to give up their societies to invaders? Why does Catholicism in the middle ages attract the smartest men and NOT ALLOW the smartest to produce any children? Great thinking there, no wonder Jews are so smart, they encouraged educated Rabbis to be fruitful and multiply.

>Why does Catholicism in the middle ages attract the smartest men and NOT ALLOW the smartest to produce any children?

I'm not a Catholic and my church has never, afaik, enforced celibacy on anyone but monastics and bishops. My priest has five kids.

I would argue that it all ties back to the so-called enlightenment era, when we began to lose our faith in God.

Good for him I guess, hopefully he wont adopt as many third world kids as he can to virtue signal and brainwash(like prominent cuckservatives Bachmann and Romney)

OK but seriously, what scripture have you read that encourages reverence for nature and care for animals? All Christians I knew view animals as being there to serve them.

>steal...parts of other religions

Interesting concept, stealing parts of a religion.

I assume cultural appropriation triggers you at all times then?

Or is it only when pagans convert to Christianity but keep a few of their traditions so you can cry
>muh religious theft!
on a message board?

I assume you would have preferred them all to be subjugated violently and forced to forego all familial/cultural tradition under pain of punishment or death? Sure you wouldn't then be screaming
>muh Christian hypocrites killed muh pagan roots!

Wew lad.

Look at it the same way that Islam enforces the burqa. No it is not 'cultural wear', different Muslim countries, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia have various different cultural clothing. Purely religious and culturally destructive.

>reverence for nature and care for animals?

Genesis? You have read it...right?

Is Roman Catholicism a collection of religions, or something? Just say "Catholicism."

Personally, I feel Orthodoxy is more redpilled.

Roman Catholicism refers to the Roman portion of their church, which includes pretty much everything you think of when you hear "Catholic." But it also includes all matter of Eastern Rite churches who all have their own rites of worship and laws about priestly celibacy and the like.

The one where everything was all good in the hood until an animal convinces Eve to eat the 'fruit of knowledge' and God gets angry that he fucked up his creation so he causes suffering?

Genesis and how everything went down in the Garden of Eden predates Adam's fuckup so it's not relevant.

They also have different dogmas. No immaculate conception or purgatory, for instance.

>I'm not Catholic
>my church has never

Implying your non-Catholic church has more than a tiny spec of history to evaluate.

If you autists had families you would already know why priests don't have kids since it's incredibly obvious.

First, if they did, you would all be screaming
>muh Catholic priests pass power to their children!
>muh corruption!

Second, it creates a very obvious problem for the priest. Since you probably don't have kids and you definitely don't know any Catholic priests well, I'll elaborate: Priests have to conduct last rites for the sick and dying, it is a sacrament that you protestants were too lazy to keep (inb4 muh protestant work ethic).

A priest, no matter what they are doing (Thanksgiving dinner with family, Christmas with old firends, etc.) if the hospital or church calls, they leave and perform last rites. It doesn't matter what else is happening. This happens *all - the - time*

A family commitment turns this obligation into a crisis for the priest: who is more important, some stranger or my own children? This is why protestant "priests" (they aren't real priests) don't perform anywhere near what Catholic priests do.

If you knew any Catholic priests, you would realize they literally work 18-20 hour days running around to hospitals, car accidents, homeless shelters, marital crisis centers, psychiatric wards, etc. Protestant "preachers" are nothing but Sunday morning bloviators chatting up scripture, leaving out tradition, and LARPing a real priest.

Respect for the Orthodox, though.

Oh ya?

>it's not relevant.

God's plan is always relevant. Just because we fucked up and got our shit slapped doesn't mean his plan has changed.

>If you autists had families

I have four kids. I know.

>Respect for the Orthodox, though.

I am Orthodox. Fuck protestantism. I'll forgive you for lumping me in with them.

Was there significant salt in your last wafer, friend?

>First, if they did, you would all be screaming
>muh Catholic priests pass power to their children!
>muh corruption!

Gee, the Jews and even the Mudslimes seemed to figure it out.
Your clergy attracts the type of weirdos who don't want to have sex and want to be close to little children, how does that make you feel? Nice dress by the way, hides how fat many of those gluttonous priests are.

If they hate us, it must mean we are doing something right.

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/radical-traditional-catholicism

>Just because we fucked up and got our shit slapped doesn't mean his plan has changed.

Makes something that doesn't work the way he wanted and it's our fault, even though he supposedly has some grand divine plan. Right.

I agree on the little children meme, although it's over-blown. If you actually knew anything about it, you would understand that it was a problem brought on by Vatican II, which this thread and the OP is explicitly about. That's what Traditional Catholic means, rejection of or high skepticism of Vatican II. Try listening to the link in the OP and see if you are intrigued.

My apologies based Orthodox.

Haha look it up, in America the more church going Catholics are the more likely they are to vote liberal. Paul Ryan works on immigration reform with a latino supremacist who openly threatened white america on Bill Maher.

>abrahamic religion
>redpilled

Pick one

You want to go back to dildo worship?

>it's our fault,

Free will is a bitch. If you want to argue about God the Puppetmaster go find a calvinist or a muslim.

>My apologies based Orthodox.

No need to apologize, I too am a sinner.

You still don't know what this thread is about. Even a little bit.

Try listening to the link in the OP.

Meh I appreciate the sincerity but I grew up Catholic...as cliche as it is I wonder how anyone can find themselves feeling more connected to god in a big building where some guy in a dress chants in Latin more than you can in a quiet forest...something you feel your god created, no?

It's because Vatican II has saturated the minds of Catholics with poisonous ideals.

Also, let's post some Catholic music and art to get this thread /comfy/

youtube.com/watch?v=2bosouX_d8Y

>That's what Traditional Catholic means, rejection of or high skepticism of Vatican II.
Rejection of a council affirmed by the Pope and the vast majority of voting bishops?

What you fail to realize is that Catholicism has been hijacked. Ever since the Second Council, things have been taken out of Mass and substituted with...incorrections.

Church isn't about connecting to God. That can be a part of it, yes, but Church is about the worship of God. Even if you'd rather be somewhere else, you're still getting something out of being there, even if at that moment it's just the self discipline required to make yourself go.

We are called to pray constantly. I find my closest connection with God when I pray alone at home. Some may find their closest connection when they are, as you said, in nature, surrounded by creation. That's alright -- there's nothing saying when you /have/ to feel the connection.

But as I said, or at least implied, there is a difference between worship and connection. God has always demanded that worship be done in a specific way. The hebrews had their own specific way they were required to worship, and now, as Christians, so do we. This does not stop us from praying at other places, but we must be cognizant that this prayer does not entail proper worship.

If it's hijacked, then it's not run by the Spirit of Truth, is it?

Fair enough.

christianity would be totally ok if it weren't for the intrusive idiots calling themselves christian

>I really hope every one of you decides to look into who your grandfather was.
A Catholic

Yes.. I see a bunch of brainwashed whites worshiping a dead jew. Same shit as SJWs.

Think of it this way. 1000 years from now, after the mudslimes take over Europe, some kid decides he wants to be christian. And the "europeans" will say how much it offends their muslim heritage.

Thats what Christianity is today.

It was pastoral, not dogmatic. Yes, this matters.

Even so, its damage to the Church is difficult to overstate.

Humanity is what we make it. How do we know this is not a test?

In fact, it 90% probably is. the Church has been undermined and it must take the firm believers to revert it.

The main point I'm trying to make is free will. What happens here on this world, is not in God's hand. It is in ours, given strength through His Holy Spirit.

It was foretold there would be a counter Church in Revelation.

The Spirit of Truth is the administrator of his Church. We have limited free will, but not free will to usurp his Spirit in controlling his Church. Either you administrated by the Spirit of Truth, or you're not, and if not, that is not the Church Christ founded.

and what were his grand parents or great grand parents? Tell me have you ever actually felt a connection to this monotheistic god? Have you ever had a moment of real connection in a church? (other than your priest raping you).

When was the last time you were out in the woods and thought deeply about life? Probably not since childhood.

>Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
2 Peter 1:20

Paganism is folk religion, outside of that it doesn't even exist (except as New Age nonsense).

Oh no we don't have a leader to wash refugee africans feet :(
>b-but he doesn't represent us or our religion!(same excuse the muslims use by the way)

And we have usurped anything of the sort.

What we are doing, is rejecting what Vatican II had changed, and continues to change in our Church.

Be that as it may, I have a great respect for the more conservative branches of heathenry, as it was my time in that faith that led me to look into the Saxon form of heathenry, and then, ultimately, to Orthodoxy.

Their hubris and confrontational nature are seen as virtues in their line of thinking, so don't judge them too harshly.

It is not a religion. It is a spirituality. The gods and myths are a way to explain the world around us. The traditions are for the purpose of holding true to our ancestors and those like us (Literally Cred Forums's fight for saving western civilization unlike the cucked pope).

I am no advocate for the new age bullshit. Asatru is a religious pyramid scheme that has jewish influence. Do your own research. Look into where you come from and connect with nature, fate and your ancestors.

I'm Orthodox
>Such an important aspect of modern life like mass migration is not left unattended. Unlike the Catholic approach that unduly favors migrants, particularly in Europe, the Orthodox notices the negative nature of the process, as well as the fact that it leads to confrontation of different identities and value systems. In addition, the Orthodox Church propose to look at the roots of this phenomenon. The reason for the migration is the liberal, hedonistic ideology bleeding the peoples of Europe and the interests of the capitalist elite, who need a cheap and disenfranchised workforce:

>Attempts by indigenous people of the rich countries to stop the migration flow are futile, because they come in conflict with the greed of their own elites who are interested in the low-wage workforce

>Sissy germanic surrenders
As expected.

Oh, Crusaders. So are you fighting the Saracens or helping them by weakening Byzantine?

>Hussars
>Matamoros
>Martel
>Crusaders
AMERICAN'T EDUCATION!

>religion
>red-pilled

>Doubt
Did you listen to the interview in the OP yet?

Why is it false?