Right wing cartoon thread

Right wing cartoon thread.
So I expect that most of you did see the angry birds movie where the right wing anti immigration message was strong.

However did you look into avatar legend of korra?

the entire season 1 consists of a communist like faction wanting to make people equal and they are named the equalists (sound any bells ?).

Its no backdrop crap basically in avatar there are people born with super powers (50% or I don't know) and people who have no powers, these equalists are normies who don't like these super powered humans and want to take away their super powers. They do it with in universe BS however the message is simple.

The bad guys want equality and want to take abilities from the most gifted.
So what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IzTb5FqZ5B4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does it come with Skittles?

Avatar Sounds like Harrison Bergeron

did you have a look at it?

Pick related.

>says he's no bender
>turns out he's a bloodbender
>bloodbender comes from waterbending

He was a hypocrite.

True and is this not this a deeper metaphor?
SJW are white kids who are white themselves and hate whites.

Like a bender hating on benders and wanting equality.

Most redpilled character on the show. Even if she was the villain and went nuts, the entire show was redpilled about the differences and segregation needed between culture.

Yes. Pic related is example.

>korra
>right wing
wew lad

That was a very hamfisted lesbian messge they put in there.
Not sad to see it go.

Angry birds was the most red pilled movie, animated or otherwise, I've ever seen. It was shocking that my brother didn't see the allegory when we watched it together.

Perhaps not right wing, but definitely well written and inventive.

Can you elaborate on this?
Obviously the show is not 100% right wing however it has a strong anti equality message in the first season (lets ignore the rest of the seasons).

Korra is just neutral. Not rightwing or leftwing. That's what Avatars supposed to be - balanced and unbiased.

Well I mean that's part of the point

The most red-pilled, manliest show ever.

I thought Legend of Korra was good over all. Maybe not as good as the original avatar. I mean some episodes were fucking boring as all hell. Its main message is any ideology can be bad if you go too far with it, just like Toph said.

The main message was just "extremes are bad lol."

>well written
kek

Was Zootopia half blue and red pilled?

At one point you realize the Jews (the sheep blending in as prey which is exactly what Jews do with white people) are the real villains. But then there's the push for race mixing, prey and predators together. Perhaps that was only to hint that races can work with each other as friendly people but breeding is still not acceptable. For instance, the bunnies still live with bunnies but go into business with the fox.

youtube.com/watch?v=IzTb5FqZ5B4

Dio did nothing wrong

Yup. He wanted all benders' powers gone all the while using bloodbending to erase bending. That's what Communism does, remove power from people while being more powerful than everyone else.

+1 internet for you sir.

I like how they constructed a great evil leftist organization and not taken a simple generic bad guy and make him scream:
>fascism! Fascism now!
or modified it to
>equality, equality now!

Amon is really constructed to look like a leftist.
He hates on people who have powers and wants to take them away, he talks about equality and this is true for his party.

They want to take away the bending to make everyone equal.
Yet they don't realize that they will never be equal, what is next?
All the healthy people need to be made equal and stop oppressing the cripples?
After all these non benders needed to use insane acrobatics to fight the benders, their physical abilities make them superior to cripples and they will not be equal.

The leader is secretly a bender and a hypocrite like all the self hating SJW.
Did I miss anything?

its gun control and white genocide.
fuck em

Also the Equalists were anti-self-defense like the lefties in western countries.

>I mean some episodes were fucking boring as all hell.

No disagreement here, I'm only looking at the first season that was really good in MHO some episodes are terrible.

>Not rightwing or leftwing.
I'm more thinking that its a anti equality message with Amon something you don't see practically ever.

Usually its the typical Hitler under a different name
>WE are X
>X is superior!
>Exterminate all inferiors!

>Angry Birds sequel is the birds going island to island taking back territories.

I had problems with Legend of Korra, mostly the way they put the narrative together and the way certain character relationships were slapped on with very little development to appease the Tumblr/DeviantArt crowd (hint, I'm talking about Korra and Asami being lesbians at the end, LOVE WINS LOL).

I did really like a lot about the show, though. And your pic related a fairly neat thing to do with the different seasons.

I'd love a new Avatar series someday that didn't focus so strictly on East Asian cultures. I think a new Avatar world where the various elements correspond to parts of Europe, the Mediterranean, the Mideast, etc. would be amazing. There are all these dramatically different cultures crammed into that part of the world. The elemental lore could be based on Plato and alchemy and stuff like that instead of Eastern philosophy. You could have Saxon and Scandinavian Water nations, Continental Earth kingdoms and confederations, I could go on and on. There is so much there to mix and match for the look of the various cultures, the weaponry, the architecture, the approaches to bending.

Goddamnit, I want this to happen so bad.

Or you could just write a novel, publish it and profit.

I really really hope this was on purpose.

Honestly, if I ever had the time and ambition to do something like write a novel this is probably the first idea I'd try.

I can write essays on Zootopia.

There are notions in this movie that are simply ultra hard to translate to the real world and you can get really different interpretations.

Like:
>Predators are white and blamed for racism (eating other animals)
>It turns out they are innocent and framed.

>predators are blacks, preys are white.
>Blaming them for violent behaviors and instincts is part of the racist white Nazi propaganda
>look a white sheep did it, look at these whites pretending that are so harmonious while are oppressing us and framing us innocent blacks.

Zootopia is basically made in a different racist universe and its messages are
>Coexist
>no race is inherently evil
>Don't try to segregate yourself off.

If you did, put it in a separate universe. Goodluck.

The animation could be really shitty at times.

They have no real excuse because the previous avatar was fine.

Funny thing is, even if he succeeded, People would still be born with the ability to bend, his father had his bending taken away before he had him and he knew waterbending. So it further proves people who fight for "equality" are stupid

>I'd love a new Avatar series someday that didn't focus so strictly on East Asian cultures

>The elemental lore could be based on Plato and alchemy and stuff like that instead of Eastern philosophy

There is a show like this named full metal alchemist basically you are in a western type world with western alchemy and there are Asian like alchemists who base their alchemy on different principles.

I never expected it from avatar where in the last air bender we did get a terrible:
>I'm a stronk woman raw raw
>stop oppressing me raw raw
>I want to learn the men water bending raw raw

With the whole Katara learns water bending thing.

>I'm talking about Korra and Asami being lesbians at the end

What? They did this? I never noticed it, need to re watch. Can you link on this?

>Goddamnit, I want this to happen so bad.
I'm surprised themes like this are even possible in todays climate, I did not expect things like this to make it to the pop entertainment you have MLP episodes with evil equality cults and angry bird movies.

Zootopia was weird. I don't think a city with a bunch of actually different species living together was a very good allegory for what they were probably trying to say. Unless the "idea" of the movie was "hey, humans might have issue but at least we're not hundreds of separate types of animals trying to coexist peacefully, that would be crazy difficult to do."

In the show they just held hands and smiled a each other before going to the spirit world for a little break. That could easily be interpreted as just how females interact. But the creator said korasami was cannon. More retarded than J.K Rowling confirming black hermonie.

In many ways, yes. Few of the characters are one dimensional. On the other hand, It's a shame that many of the situations are. For instance, all the villains are complex characters.

Some of the themes that you're talking about were done pretty well in The Incredibles. If everyone is a Super, then nobody is super.

Also, the Supers are forced to go into hiding from the pressure of a society that hates them for the way they make people feel, even though they work their asses off and risk their lives to save those people every day. And the government basically enables it all through the activist court system.

The Incredibles might be a little right wing, for a cartoon.

MLP. Enough said.

It had SO much room to be fleshed out, the best battles were so fucking amazing but only lasted a couple minutes, nickelodeon destroyed the show

Oh this.
So the writers talk SJW crap about the work.

Thank god its not in the actual work.
God I hate homosexuals and how every friendship or comradery is basically turned into they must be lesbian/gay thing.

Hold hands with someone and bam you get shipped, take Spock/Kirk for oldest example.

>Amon
>muh revenge

>Unalaq
>muh water tribe

>Zaheer
>dude anarchy lmao

>Kuvira
>totally not hitler

The Legend of Korra is a really good show. I don't really care about whatever you're talking about; however, if you want to complain about something in the show you'd think it would be about how Korra ends up having the last scene reveal she's bisexual.

Brad Bird was accused of doing exactly that with The Incredibles. Then again, some people thought The Iron Giant was pretty left-leaning, so maybe he wanted to balance things out.

Next year is going to be a great year for anime:
>Konosuba 2nd Season
>Re:Zero 2nd Season
>Legend of the Galactic Heroes remake by Studio I.G.

I feel like Korra was full of kinda cool ideas but they weren't fleshed out nearly enough. They tried to do way too much with such short seasons, and a completely different theme/conflict each season. Maybe if the episodes had been longer or the episodes per season were increased it could have gone better. It just doesn't fit together as a solid, satisfying whole like the first show did.

That's basically my problem with it as well. Everything is pretty shallow. Cool fights though.

Tales of Zestiria announced a second season for 2017 too.

And don't forget
>Zaregoto novel 1 OVA series by Shaft
Just typing this makes me tremble and almost tear up. And it actually starts next month

Also, as for the image I posted: Krusch is clearly > *

The Incredibles was so good. Pixar movies often pick pretty interesting themes to work with, moreso than the typical animated movie. Wall-E was a huge disappointment. Guys, like, the environment and stuff! And like, corporations all being like in charge and everything! Everyone in the future was shaped like Michael Moore, and needed to start acting like Al Gore. Thanks, Pixar.

>J.K Rowling confirming black hermonie

Hmm.
HP average books noting special.
While I get rubbed the wrong way imagining other races in the school and love it to be a all white universe there is something that I fined valid in this idea.

You see there is a crap ton of shows where there are different races/species/WTF and all of them are white and look practically identical however the ruling race can immediately detect other races when they look identical to the viewer.

You often think, hey why don't i see the difference between muggle/wizard on first glance?

Look at disgaea these characters look 100% human however they are demons and others are angels or human(the picture is of a demon BTW) and there is no way of ever detecting his.

It would make more sense if they did have different skin colors(think star trek) or something.

So a scenario where all muggles are blacks makes sense that the white skinned wizards can detect at sight and say
>Mudblood
And the half bloods are mulatto.
If you think about it more it makes more sense the black/muggle have no intelligence/magic except the rare individual.

The black Hermione thing was so pathetic. They could have just said, "look we wanted to have a black Hermione. It's fiction, she's not a real person. Hermione is still Emma Watson in the movies, chill out." But they just couldn't help themselves.

>Its no backdrop crap basically in avatar there are people born with super powers (50% or I don't know)

The ratio depends on the the number of total tribes

Air Nomads are very few, they are almost all air benders
Water Tribe are a little more, they are mostly water benders
Fire Nation are plenty, they are almost half fire benders
Earth Kingdom cover most of the planet, only a small fraction are earthbenders

>The bad guys want equality and want to take abilities from the most gifted.

Not really. It's more like, the hard working, self made men are all jealous of the preschus special snowflakes who are just born amazing and so will do anything to break down in order to turn into drab boring industrialists.

That is until the big bad is revealed to be nothing but a big lying weenie strawman, their points are never addressed, and so SJW extraordinaire comes along, and whose only flaw is being "too stuborn desu!" already knowing practically all of her amazing powers to awake your inner GODDESS

Also, friends don't let friends do Pro-Bending

It was clearly a political move.

Reminder that she's a pro-multiculturalism shill, and was supporting Remain.

back to autists

kill all barneyfags

>The Incredibles might be a little right wing, for a cartoon.

Are they? I got the message that the Incredibles where more about a simple fact of life. If everyone gets super powers then no one is super powered. And its true, you can not argue with it.

And I don't see anything sinister with wanting to give others super powered abilities, if they don't drag down others.
The left is basically about Amon who wants to take away peoples advantages and drag everyone down to a equal pit of darkness where you are going to chop off everyone arms to make them equal since there are people with no arms.
And people with no eyes, or legs.... or brains....

I see no problem with others getting a upgrade.
If you wanted to make a leftist version of LoK you can make Amon inventing a pill that permanently gives the non benders bending powers and all the benders start mooning
>U not real benders
>WE are the real benders you are all fake/synthetic

You can amplifies it with the fact that any non bender can chose what bending powers they want (earth, fire, water, air) with no god like overlaps where you bend more then 1 element.
And all the bender born are pissed off since they can not change their bending.

Or kick it into ultra overdrive where if you take all 4 pills you get all 4 types of bending only if you are a non bender.
This would make the avatar truly obsolete and people would ask why a outdated institution like the avatar exists if technology has made the avatar obsolete? This would fit more fit the
>You are obsolete, no longer needed, a relict of the past.
narrative and you can have those synthetic benders having all the bending however no real training in it and the avatar and benders facing a world where only the skills that they have and horde give them a advantage over synthetics.

continued:

You can have a world where being born a non bender is a benefit since you can get the powers of the avatar with money and technology while all born benders are forever traped in their one element bending.

Make allusions to trans humanist thinking.

however I need to re watch the incredibles was it not mostly about revenge about one bitter fan boy?

>But the creator said

Learn2poststructuralist

I love angel cop
so many awesome quotes
'Shut the fuck up! You self-righteous moralizing commie scumbag! you make me sick. you think that anyone who doesn't agree with you must be brainwashed. You can't imagine that anyone that would choose to hold a different point of view from your own. Well let me tell you, it ain't necessarily the case."

commie terrorist: "Aren't you going to read me my rights?"
Hacker: "YOU DON'T HAVE ANY"
so badass

It's got the 90s anime ultraviolence, commie terrorists getting splattered, extreme nationalist fervor, a tranny supervillain, and a secret jewish conspiracy behind everything

>Not really. It's more like, the hard working, self made men are all jealous of the preschus special snowflakes who are just born amazing and so will do anything to break down in order to turn into drab boring industrialists.

>break down in order to turn into drab boring industrialists.
I don't really understand what you are saying here. Who will do what?

I see it like this bending is like being born healthy and the non benders are basically cripples who where second class citizens and shunned during the old times(TLAB).

Being a non bender is like getting born with no legs.
In the old days you stayed in your shity corner and the kings knights did not give 2 shits about some cripple with no legs they walked all healthy and with legs.
Now technology(electric wheel chairs, government assistance, prosthetic) gives the cripples the ability to compete with healthy athletes.

Without their toys the non benders are useless and will get owned by a bender like a cripple with no legs will get owned in practically every activity.

Now the equalists want to cut everyone's legs and make them rely on technology so everyone is equal.

What anime is this?

Re:Zero.

Emilia a shit.

Reminder that if you don't support a Republic lead by a right-wing populist figurehead you are objectively wrong and should be executed.

>commie terrorists

Oh you made me sad.
You know a lot of people on the right morn the death of the communists.
Oh how I love to debate a actual communist
>Debate human nature and their utopian thinking
>Debate how a communist society will be structured
>Debate how other forms of oppression are possible and their ideas are naive.

Today you have only communists in name who are SJW cancer. The communists of the 1920 would have executed these clowns immediately, today debates look like this:

>You triggered me!
>You used the word "do you see"
>This is incredibly discriminatory and abelist not all humans can see.

Seriously don't compare these degenerates to actual communists they made homosexuality illegal and threw all homos in nuthouses where they belong.
God dammit even the soviet union understood that homosexuality is evil.

Today you have a street freak show with:
>Muh pride parades
>Muh trigger warnings
>Muh oppressions

Yeah. I'm not even some sort of stormfag, I don't give a shit if Hermione is black in a play. I wouldn't care if they made a Harry Potter Christmas special where Harry is Pakistani and Voldemort is gay. I just wouldn't care.

It's the fact that Rowling herself felt the need to basically lie her ass off and try to retcon her own work. The whole premise was proven wrong by her own writing. It's just an example of how ridiculous and politicized people have become now about this stuff.

"people"

communism was never good... ever. It is a disgusting authoritarian ideology centred around replacing god with state, it fools the naïve dummy with pie in the sky egalitarianism and false equality (a good example being the grammar school ruckus in England atm).
A veritable pied piper of Hamlin leading the naïve youth to their doom. It is so awful that Russia and Poland have some of the largest neo Nazi groups in Europe! Let that sink in for a moment... both of these nations faced the ruthless atavistic savagery of the third reich, yet communism is so terrible that these people would rather bed down with a hitlerian fantasy just to spite the Marxist terrorists?!?! That is all you need to know about communism

I think you're taking the themes of The Incredible a little to literally.

The Supers represent talent, uniqueness, greatness in general. These things are beneficial to society and should be celebrated. But greatness makes other people feel Not Great, and in our current era we put waaay too much value on peoples' transient and fickle emotions. We end up dragging down greatness and stamping it out. That is the Supers being tied up in lawfare and forced to go into hiding and secrecy. Later on, Mr. Incredible has to work a job he hates instead of be a badass because he'll either get sued or scare people. His son Dash has to hold back in sports because of how it will make other people feel. This isn't just, but it's the way their world works. People are irrational and jealous. These are the themes of the setting and first part of the movie. I'll fully admit that I think the themes later in the movie are a little less coherent than what I have just written out and don't make quite as much sense, but there's good stuff there too.

hey dude, it's ok, don't get all worked up
In some respects, I have sympathy for old-school socialism myself- I still like Jack London, Jozef Pilsudski, H.G. Wells, some of the more patriotic bolsheviks.

But the thing is, SJWs are what the movement has turned into. All of the communists in the past who were based in any respect would be regarded as reactionary nazi shitlords by today's standards.

and in Angel Cop, the commie terrorists represent misguided student radicals like the Weathermen or Japanese Revolutionary Army - bored upper-middle-class kids playing revolutionary.

(cont.)
Mr. Incredible really was kind of a jerk to Syndrome, but Syndrome was also embraced the envious, spiteful feelings that brought down the Supers. Which is a shame, because Syndrome did possess greatness, just not the same kind as the Supers. He was definitely a genius, and his inventions could have been used to really help people. But he wasn't all that interested in that. He was interested in his own power and wealth, and also helping other people satisfy the base emotions that grew when the Supers were still around. He wanted to help everyone trick themselves into thinking they were great, too. Which is paradoxical, since eventually there would be no difference between people. It was also a lie; those people would not be using any inherent talent. They wouldn't even have to work for it, they'd just buy it. And we're not talking about practical abilities, the implication was that Syndrome wanted everybody to be able to play at being a superhero, just like he wanted to. And he knew this would kill the idea of Greatness. He was basically a commie in some ways. Equality was his greatest desire, not goodness.

Also, Syndrome started his plan by killing Supers on purpose to develop his weapon, and setting himself up as basically King of the Non-Supers when he "saved" the city. So he contradicts himself by claiming to be for a kind of equality, but also wanting to make sure he's at the top of the heap so to speak.

The flaws I see in the movie are basically in the "if everyone is Super, no one will be" idea. Sometimes people make similar complaints about the advance of technology, and that gets a little too whiny for me. Photography geeks used to whine a lot about the ease of digital cameras, for example. As if people being able to snap photos with less work is somehow an attack on the careful craft of "real" photography. I sense a little bit of that entitledness in the Incredibles but it's a minor complaint of mine.

I loved that they had Nazis as good guys in Part 2.

FMA and FMA: Brotherhood are pretty redpilled for a shounen