THOUGHT EXPERIMENT - ALL ARE WELCOME

Let's have a thought experiment Cred Forums

Now, whether you identify as a Trump supporter, a Clinton shill, or just a CTR drone, I ask that we all just drop hypotheticals but one in this thread - Let's assume Trump takes office.

What do the first 100 look like?

>Politico claims it will be international riots
>Fox claims illegals will dissapear

> What actions will Trump take with the military?
> What executive orders will he sign? (Excluding all of the denials to all of Obama's XO's)
> What will be his relationship with congress? (Assuming the majority of political scientists are right and republican majorities hold, but the senate majority shrinks.)

Well first thing he'll do is lose the election

Nothing will happen.
Absolutely nothing, republicans hate him and democrats hate him.

I'm pretty sure majority of the power will go to Mike Pence and he will just push for the usual republican shit the typical republican drone pushes.

Nothing controversial will happen outside of Trump calling out some world leaders at some occasions.

Can you imagine Obama attending his Inauguration?

Shit will start getting fucking awesome again.

there is no hope, hes gonna lose.

time to give up on society and live in a shack. i wont even vote for him since he is done.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?! This isn't funny anymore.

>canada
>voting
SHut the fuck up cuck.

Dems are gonna take to the streets, the public demonstration will be rampant trough north america, you'll see some on the EU as well. Also a buttload of tweets saying people are moving to canada.
After 4 weeks or so, thing will die down, anger will become resignation.

Yeah, I agree. Brexit Butthurt, but supersized like a gigantic hamburger or whatever you americans consume in mass quantities. Everything is excess.

And I think the wall won't happen. I'd like it to, I think walls are cool, but I just don't see it.

>a fucking poutine

>Well first thing he'll do is lose the election
Never change, CTR

>whatever you americans consume in mass quantities.
We consume everything in mass quantities.

im telling you guys this leaf isnt an accurate representation of the rest of us. there are like 5 libcucks that somehow found their way here

the rest of us leafs are bros

it will be epic!

He won't really be able to do anything. He'll just get stonewalled at every turn by career criminals I mean politicians.

>liberals riot
>give Trump grounds to mobilize the military and arrest them all
>gets to put all the caskets left over from Jade Helm to use

Trump always comes in ahead of schedule and under budget.

>Politico claims it will be international riots
WRONG.

>Fox claims illegals will dissapear
Mostly true. Illegal immigration will halt when Trump becomes president. After the wall is erected it will stop entirely and after his policies on illegals are implemented, some will leave voluntarily.

>What actions will Trump take with the military?
He will make it so strong, so powerful, that nobody, and I mean nobody, is going to mess with us. Hopefully we won't have to use it, but we have no choice.

>What executive orders will he sign? (Excluding all of the denials to all of Obama's XO's)
Trump has vowed to sign as few executive orders as possible, since he believes that the country should be run the way it was supposed to -- by going through Congress. He will work with both sides to get stuff through and make them law. He will sign a couple of executive orders, though, to cancel Obama's unconstitutional orders on refugees and illegal immigration.

>What will be his relationship with congress?
He will keep a good relation to Congress and work with both sides. Trump believes in the Democratic process, not in executive overreach.

Trump will begin fucking up ISIS, and construction of the wall will be further discussed with the Mexican president. Soon thereafter, the wall will start being built.

But that's the obvious stuff.

This is probably will happen to society

Huge backlash on tumblr and some of reddit

Assassination attempts, stopped by the secret service because they love Trump

There will be a bunch of butthurt liberals all over social media

CNN will be shilling how bad it will be

After like 4 months, things start to get better.
Tumblr, SJWs, will start to accept it, gain american pride

Wall will be under construction, few shit skin protests, nothing big or covered wildly by the media.

And then after a year, you will start to see everyone loving america. More spirit towards America than you have ever seen.