How do you actually see this debate going Cred Forums?

How do you actually see this debate going Cred Forums?

> Hillary shitting herself on stage and the guy directing the questions will be shitting on trump
> trump is able to riposte most of the attacks and do decently
> Hillary and the media look like fools
> All news coverage says Hillary smashed trump and it's over.
> normies are watching football instead and believe what it said

>six fifteen minute segments
>two minutes for each candidate in each segment to give opening remarks

Eh. I think it might be a snooze fest.

vic berger might make a funny vid out of it a couple days later

Hour and a half of both candidates dodgeing questions. Trump will win through superior bants alone

Trump exceeds everyone's low expectations, Clinton's either standing and loaded on all the drugs they could pump into her, or sitting and looks weak next to standing Trump. Trump will come out ahead unless he's baited into saying something really fucking stupid.

Broadcast will be cut at least once because of "technical problems".

Debate Sponsor: IMODIUM for when you don't want to crap at the Podium

>trump wants debates standing up because hilldog is weak
>hilldog complains about pneumonia
>trump sexist, ableist, debates are seated

Hillary will die live on TV.

You got that spot on

Trump gets loaded questions all night
Hillary passes out and becomes a hero of women somehiw.

worst case scenario
>hillary says robotic shit
>trump doesn't sound intelligent and gives simple answers
>they bicker at each other
>trump says mean thing to clinton
>media freaks out and calls him sexist blah blah blah

best case scenario
>Clinton says robotic shit
>trump stays calm and answers questions clearly without losing focus
>clinton tries to attack him on personal shit
>trump keeps it professional
>clinton looks like a desperate child

lol nice.

It will be the most watched event in American (world) history. And Trump will have the opportunity to show himself as a competent man fit to be the most powerful man in the world.

This is going to be a massive bait fest back and forth. I expect Hillary to have more ammuntion lined up, but Trump just has that ability to force his way through anything, at least so far.

If Hillary can't bait him and he comes out strong, the election may be over for Hillary.

If she can bait him, but he baits her as well, which is most likely to happen, then it's only going to get shittier.

RARE

I've been saying they'll introduce a sitting format.

If they do, everyone will know why, and vote accordingly. Hopefully.

Trump either shifts the paradigm or gets caught up early by trying to bring up the emails or health, to which Hillary will shriek a canned line about 'oh for god's sake, enough with the emails/health!' Which will cause the 90% shill audience to clap for her
Trump will win the rest of the debate but 'queen Hilary's epic shutdown moment (you go girl!)' will be all that's over the news
Whether people are waking up enough yet to see past that or not is the better question. There is no doubt the headlines and editorials are as we speak already being written saying how Hillary won, it's now up to all the work we've done to show people how dishonest the media is that will determine whether or not the general public will buy it. I'm more optimistic than I've ever been before, but still put it at best a 50-50.
Otherwise, Small but not insignificant chance that she has a health problem on stage that ends her campaign.

Trump will throw a temper tantrum as usual and Hillary will expose him as the retarded manbaby he is.

>90% of hillary's questions are about her emails
>she gives the same safe, noncommittal answers about them she's been giving for months now
>she acts condescending towards trump

>all of trump's questions are about the goofy shit he says
>he backs up on some of it but says some more goofy shit to compensate
>he acts smug towards hillary

>the next morning, the media declares that both sides lost

literally what's going to happen. screencap this post

Lester Holt is my favorite news guy.

He's going to do a great job, and people will realize that he's the commander in chief of news.

Trump already knows the Moderator will be against him and ask questions about Refugees, Immigration, anything progressive hes spoken out against. He will probably just veer off and attack Hillary because hes already addressed those issues and the media is looking for more click bait.

Hes going to wreck her and the media will spin it as
>Trump avoids questions at debates!
>Trump is a child that cant stay focused!

Cant wait to see how CNN spins it kek

>Trump wins the debate
>All media outlets report Shillary winning "HOW WILL DUMPF EVER RECOVER???"

I see the latter scenario being more likely at this point

Trump MUST make an effort to deflect questions back at Hillary.

He also MUST direct redpill questions at her so she doesnt answer them

Highly doubtful. It's at Hofstra University. Tickets will be sold to students only, and the university is very liberal.

Either way the crowd will be against Trump, and he won't be able to feed off of it like he usually does. Without energy to feed off of, he will collapse under pressure.

Nice, and the tagline should be delivered in 50's radio announcer style -- "brought to you by..."

I honestly don't know how it'll go but I can see the talking points:

Clinton:
>Release your tax returns Donald!
>Racist who hates Latinos, Muslims and Blacks
>Trump Foundation and Trump University
>Putin puppetmaster conspiracy
>Alt-Right White Supremacists!
>Gun bans
>Diversity and tolerance #notallmuslims #blacklivesmatter
>More taxes for Wall Street, Trump wants to cut their taxes!

Trump:
-Release accurate medical records Hillary!
-email server with new info on Reddit furry
-Clinton Foundation shenanigans
-Warhawk comparison
-Liberal failures in Democrat ruled black dense areas
-Common Core
-TPP, NAFTA
-Manufacturing issues and job outsourcing
-Killing the Johnson Amendment

I don't think you get how many students are secretly pro-Trump. They just won't come out until they have to.

+$0.02
Thank you for correcting the record

The opportunity will be there but it will be hard, everything is going to be loaded against him.

Universities are a bastion of liberal values and SJWism. If you prove me wrong I'll accept it but I highly doubt that more then 20% of the crowd will be Trump supporters.

There's no way it's happening. Hillary can't go on live national television with tens of millions of views and get crucified by Trump. They know this. Something will happen that will get the debates cancelled entirely.

it won't get canceled because it's going to make the media a shitload of money.

Inb4 Hillary's paralytic pneumonia comes back right before the debate

Im from Toronto and at my University, while there are many Liberals and progressives, there is at least enough some decent profs who don't push that shit too hard at least in the Political Science catagory and even admit that Clinton is making terrible mistakes. I also know some people who support Trump but they don't do it openly because the downtown bureaucrats and socialites despise him and despise populism. And since they control your career destiny almost nobody says a peep.

Hillary will faceplant on an issue and Trump will go in for the kill winning the debate in a landslide

I would pay good money to see the Hildebeast stroke out on stage

You must not spend a lot of time at university if you believe that. The only ultraliberal thing about them nowadays is the professors.

I don't think the audience is allowed to clap or even make any sound during the debates, could be wrong though

I think Clinton is going to try very hard to infuriate Trump into going off script and say something stupid.

Kellyanne seems to have a good leash on him though.

will trump call out her special interests like how he did in the republican debate?

Trump will naturally tear Shitlery's asshole apart.

The media naturally will say Drump nosedived and pick apart and skew everything he says.