It isn't actually possible to see the race of the driver 99.9% of the time

>it isn't actually possible to see the race of the driver 99.9% of the time
>every single time a black person is pulled over, they claim it's because they're black
>it always comes out later that it was because they had a broken light, or an expired tag, or something actually visible to the officer

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/court-police-departments-refuse-hire-smart/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shhh you'll ruin the narrative goyim, oy vey

Niggers have earned their reputation. It's understandable that police learned to profile.

>Implying that the pigs are justified in pulling someone over for broken lights and not paying for government license taxes
Stay cucked, bootlicker.

>"it's my right to break the law!"

Sup nigger.

>Dumbass bootlicker thinks that he should be obligated to follow all the demands and pay whatever amount some room full of criminals and thieves in DC impose on him.

Wow, you're so cucked you unironically think you don't have the right to drive.

When the police arrest you for being a nigger, they're not protecting you from the police. They're protecting me from niggers.

Not complicated.

>nigger thinks it would be better if nobody enforces the law

Do you believe you were endowed by you creator with the invaluable right to pilot a multi-ton metal vehicle through populated areas?

If so, that's totally fine. Please explain your reasoning.

>Thinking that license plates are a law that needs to be enforced, not obvious money extortion.
Cucked.

Fucking god damn autocorrect. Inalienable.

>He believe that the police target niggers only, not whites.
Sounds like you've been reading too much Huffpost propaganda if you think political corruption and police brutality is honestly about killing niggers.

Everyone knows it doesn't matter if you don't have taillights or not. Rear end collisions on the highway are a small price to pay compared for tolerance.

This. Police brutality is about dividing people and encouraging social unrest, in order to pursue leftist agendas. It is not always "law and order," it's often aiding cultural subversion.

Thanks Satan

>thinks he has the right to drive on the city/state/county's roads

Who pays for the roads?

AM I BEING DETAINED?

AM I BEING DETAINED?

I AM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT

Taxpayers. And those taxpayers agree to a certain set of rules in order to drive on those roads.

So I'm a taxpayer and I don't have the right to drive on my roads that I paid for or decide the rules for my roads that I paid for?

It's decided collectively you numb nuts.
>muh state legislators

Nobody has a right to drive on public roads, that's the fucking point. And it's not about your own feeble personal opinion, but about the safety as society as a whole decided by the majority.

Luckily you are so autistic you will probably never leave the parents house anyway

You mean decided by that room full of thieves and criminals like I mentioned earlier.

Thanks for playing, stay cucked bootlickers.

clearly, that cat should not be behind the wheel of a car

it's a good thing people like you never amount to much in their lifetimes

Too bad I can't amount to being a heroic public servant like a cop. My IQ is too high, so I'm can't be a cop.

thefreethoughtproject.com/court-police-departments-refuse-hire-smart/

>only blacks can be niggers!

Whatever you say.

Nigger.

>My IQ is too high, so I'm can't be a cop.

Is that what I said? Read it again.

No thanks, nigger.

Sorry to assume you were literate, you clearly aren't. Maybe you can be a cop, they only hire people with nigger IQs like you.

IS SPEEDING A CRIME?

Is that what I said? Read it again:

Nope.

I heard it's not according to Texas state law. Only applies to commercial vehicles.

lets play a game.
>crown vic on 22's
nigger or white?

this fucking faggot has been apologizing for niggers in every thread on Cred Forums

he lives in a city and likes getting beaten up by nigger crackheads.

also his mother is a whore which explains his behavior.

>HEY GUYS POLICE ARE GOOD BECAUSE THEY KILL NIGGERS
Actually they kill white people, police brutality and political corruption affect people of all races
>WOW SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING A NIGGER WOULD SAY
Facts are hard.

>So I'm a taxpayer
probably not much of one.
>and I don't have the right to drive on my roads that I paid for or decide the rules for my roads that I paid for?
You did not pay for the entire road, so it does not belong entirely to you. You do get to take part in deciding the rules, its called voting.

>this fucking faggot has been apologizing for niggers in every thread on Cred Forums

Yeah, it's getting old.

Good one sherlock, I haven't posted in 2 weeks I just got back from vacation, keep trying to identify anonymous random people though, you are really good at it. It keeps your mind off of being cucked by police.

>ancap faggot

I cant stop laughing at you

enjoy getting jacked in your city nigger

No, police only kill niggers like you.

I'm fine, I'm a white person who doesn't commit crimes. Why should I be worried about any of this?

>Voting
Yeah, other people get to decide what to do with my money and property! They wouldn't spend $19.5 trillion of it on useless bullshit would they????

yeah, no... youre an ancap nigger apologist or a nog.

fuck off faggot.

You do not have $19.5 trillion. That isn't your money.

Have you ever paid taxes in your life? Do you even have a job? It's 3:30 PM on a Tuesday. Why aren't you at work?

you have 19.5 trillion dollars.. wow.

if you had 19.5 trillion dollars would you bother working?

don't be so stupid. and why aren't you at work. Maybe he is on the west coast, and its lunch and he is drunk.

he doesnt want you to own cars
he thinks owning land in the sticks is running from niggers
he just wants to see his chick get blacked

I can see your angle and hurrdy-hurr you're really smart buddy. Problem is, the analogy you're making is like saying DURRRRR LAWS AREN'T REAL.

It's fitting that Captain Sweden has no balls.

the 19.5 trillion dollars belongs to all of us, user. Mismanaging it hurts everyone.

>Maybe he is on the west coast

That would explain why he seems to believe that all black people are violent criminals.

he's ancap

he should be shot

We had the case here. Overspeeding and dangerous driving prick gets pulled and ticketed. His fuckhole whines in the online newspaper about it being the other drivers fault and then plays the "it was because driver being black". Hilarious.

>tfw niggers in Estonia behave like niggers everywhere

You should learn Estonian to be able to read comments the fuckhole received.

Michael, it's time to stop posting.

Those lights tell other drivers where you intend to turn or if you intend to stop. They also make your car visible at night.

I'm all for driving around with broken ones being illegal because without them you are endangering the lives of others.

>he finally stopped posting

Great. Now let's get back to talking about niggers.

>Leaf making sense
Is today opposite day?
Is this some new level of meta shit-posting that leafs have ascended to?

Black cops kid here. Always keep up with your lights. License plate too. Cops are up all night to get lucky. It's always been that way.

>Always keep up with your lights. License plate too.

And don't sperg out and force the cops to shoot you if they pull you over for what amounts to a $100 fine and fifteen minutes of feeling a little stupid.

There's probably some actual racial profiling. Subconscious bias is slight but common, and this has been well demonstrated. But not enough to account for the massive disparity between white and black traffic stops. At some point you have to realize that black culture in America contributes towards rampant law violation.

Let us break the law break the law
no trouble
no trouble
no trouble
Let us break the law break the law aw aw aw

We dint ask for the white mans laws
Lets face it laws with lots of flaws
You dint ask us what we want to do
So what if we gon' break 'em? That's fully on you

It aint much for me go rob a store
So step it back or youll be causing more
What you think that Im supposed to do
When we need clothes for school or a pair of brand new shoes

Yeah my mama she told me "don't worry about whats right"
(Shoo wop wop, sha-ooh wop wop)
She says, "Boys like you got to eat and survive the night"
(That looty uh that looty looty)
You know I wont be no uptight goody two two shoes
(Shoo cop cop, shoo da cop cop)
Not when I got nothing thats left for me to lose

(chorus)

Ill shoot you in the back......
So dont you gat at me
No I aint going to jail Im staying free
So Im here to tell you that-listen up
If its me or you at midnight Im gonna get the drop

Democrats tell me "Don't worry about what's right"
They say "We got to break the GOP so you have to fight"
(That looty uh that looty looty)
You know I listen to liberals saying you hate my skin
(Shoot cop cop, shot da cop cop)
So Ill put you on the ground if thats how I have to win

(chorus)

I'll shoot you in the back....
So dont you come at me
No I aint going to jail Im staying free
So I'm here to tell you that-listen yo
Were gonna mano mano if you dont let me go

BLM protestors tell me that Im justified
That breaking the law is only saying my side
(That looty, uh, that looty looty)
Im gonna call yall racist when you doing your job
And crucify you and your senpai with a social network mob

(chorus)

(chorus)
Hey!
Yeah yeah... ohh... You can keep your law... Hey...

First off, black people don't break the law. Ever. It simply doesn't happen.

Secondly, black people commit lots of crime *because* white people don't like them.

Why don't white people like black people? There's no reason whatsoever for it. White people might tell you that it's because black people break the law, but they don't.

The fact that blacks commit more crime than white people, however, is easily explained by the fact that more blacks live in poverty. Why do they live in poverty? Because white people don't like them.

In conclusion, all white people everywhere hate all black people everywhere, for no reason whatsoever, and this is why black people don't commit crime.

The nogs think statistical policing is the same as profiling.

1 in 3 traffic stops yields a felony warrant. Pulling people over for infractions isn't going away.

2 in 3 people pulled over take their citation and get on with life. The rest are felons who get arrested, and the odd nigger who would rather die.

This #BLM shit is hysteria over nothing.

what is that?

>1 in 3 traffic stops yields a felony warrant.
>2 in 3 people pulled over take their citation and get on with life.

1 in 3 Americans are black. Policing is racist.

That poor Khajiit is clearly being racially profiled. Racism is a big problem in Skyrim. Even the other they, they shout at poor A'non "Skyrim is for the Nords" and "you'll make a fine rug, cat". But A'non is not even a weaver!